Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Main Events //PRIZES PG 31 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Blasphemoose rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:44 pm
there is a hint of calm left  
Blasphemoose rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:52 pm
there is very faint chuckling  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Blasphemoose rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:54 pm
this guy really loves fireworks and it's starting to show.  
Blasphemoose rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:56 pm
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is:Azrael mortis
My team is: Blue

Today's Score: 20
Total Score: 38

Azrael was more than excited as he recounted the ingredients of each firework to himself. The combination for each color, for height, explosion and anything else that went into fireworks. He loved them so much and they were so satisfying.

This time Scarfettle had decided not to go along and stayed somewhere closer to busthind. Azrael watched as the lights exploded, their pattern and rate of fire a different pattern from the night before. when they were finished he held his arms open as though he was ready to hug the fireworks. "there is nothing better!"  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:30 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Hemera Moachm
My team is: Teal
My choices for today:[please choose 2] A and E

Effulgence Score: 0
Oleaginousness Score: 0
Tincture Score: 0
Deportment Score: 0

That massage had been relaxing. Maybe a little...too...relaxing. Mera felt numb, but in a good, sleepy way. She didn't even comment too much while a drone worked on her hair. Usually, she needed it to match her vision for it exactly. At least the drone seemed to know what they were doing; after Hemera stretched, she took another look at herself and felt rather pleased. Maybe not runway model level, but still a step above her otherwise casual boardwalk look.

She watched children put out some oil. Mera admittedly wasn't the most trusting of what kids came up with, though, granted, a large portion of kids had worked on that murder mystery way back when. She decided to be hesitant, but not completely doubtful. It just wouldn't be fair. Looking them over, she made a face at some. Berry jam? Really? And musclebeast oil seemed a little...much. She went for basic wiggler oil and nice coconut oil. She started squeezing some out and rubbing it in her hands to put on the back base of her neck to start.

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:31 pm
Chiara Moteku
Hivestuck

My name is: Chiara Moteku
My team is: Blue
My choices for today:[please choose 2] D) NummCorp Super Juice A) Coconut Oil

Effulgence Score: 0
Oleaginousness Score: +2
Deportment Score: -2

Chiara felt great. Her shoulders were finally relaxed, her skin shone like a mirror, and she was on top of the world. The blueblood rolled her shoulders, feeling the muscles relax. Weird enough, the next thing to do was... drink weird drinks? Chiara scrunched her nose, apparently kids had made the things. Chiara looked around at all the little kids, and frowned. Her frown only turned more so disgusted as she saw one such kid mix... horse-beast sweat with something... that smelled awful! Chiara gagged and went to find someone sane. Finally she found someone, and the blueblood asked what exactly was in the things they were passing out. She sighed in relief as she was informed that one had only regular, healthy ingredients. The blueblood growled, her shoulders were already all tense again! Grumbling, she took a few of the... mixtures, so very thankful that at least she didn't have to ingest them.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:32 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Wander Oudini
My team is: Orange
My choices for today:[please choose 2] D and H

Current Score 2

Aaaah, she didn't do too bad with the oils. Or, really, the flowers she worked with while eating applesauce. It turned out the apple sauce didn't really work too well as oil. Wander had to tell herself that it was okay, no one was mad. She'd just work harder on the next thing.

She patiently waited for the next part. As she did, she realized that there had to be a way to get the oil on. Not everyone would want to use their hands, especially if they wanted to use more than one kind of oil! The orangeblood decided to find something that might help. On the beaches, there might be a good eureka item to find. Towels, maybe? Perhaps something she hadn't thought of? She'd find out!

Also, the salon. That was more hair stuff than anything else, but maybe there'd be other ideas there, too...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:55 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Mahmud Seshat
My choices for today:[please choose 2] E and D

Effulgence Score: -2
Deportment Score: -1

He had to get out of here.

Every time he tried to sneak off there was a drone though, and they would immediately shoo him back where he 'belonged'. Hah. Belonged. Where he belonged was not here. Why did Mahmud fall for the siren call of hair treatments? After so many years of being in the desert, sand all up in his hair? Plus lets be real, he didn't take the best care of this nest he called his head...

Now though, they wanted him to lather on oils and stuff? Oh man, he had to get all GREASY? Gross! Looking at all the options around, there wasn't really much to go on. There was a good solid moment where he didn't quite realize what Wiggler Oil was, in the midst of all his distress. Funny. When the brain was stressed, it was easy to mistake "Oil FOR Wigglers" for "Oil MADE OF Wigglers". Sort of. At this point really, he wouldn't put either option past these crazy people---

As he was grabbing the oil to lather onto himself (and some of that nummcorp juice, that sounded delicious right about now! Juice couldn't be bad, right?), a familiar figure caught his eye. "NO." Slowly, he walked a little closer to the figure. No way. It couldn't be her...

"Excuse me uh..." Mahmud wasn't quite sure how to get her attention, and she seemed rather busy... lathering herself (oh gog he had to do that to himself soon), but Mahmud tap tap tapped the troll on the shoulder. "H-Hemera? Sorry um..." those glasses and horns were unmistakable. It HAD to be her. "You... you helped me? Back in the winter? Find the library, that is... I'm Mahmud." If it wasn't her, he'd be embarrassed... but if it was, this was more than a chance encounter. It was fate.

"What are you doing in this booth?" He whispered desperately, leaning in so the drones couldn't hear. "I just wouldn't expect to see you here!"

Booth Tickets: 1 Art Attack 3/18, 1 Bikini 3/18, 1 Around the World 3/18
        Reach for the Stars 3/19
        Starlight 3/20, Bikini Bootcamp 3/20, Cuthroat Kitchen 3/20, Art Attack 3/20

Gl!tch~
SO SORRY, was in a weird place, fell asleep. <3 Hopefully this is enough to go off of.

Per the guide/rules of this shop, Mahmud is RPing this Bloodfest AS A TEEN. The guidelines can be found here! TY! : D  

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:08 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Polair
My team is: Purple

Today's Score: -
Total Score: 28

Polair sat down on the sand, shades off, bangs away from her face. However she held her legs close to her and tried her best to contain the sadness. No she couldn't cry, she wouldn't cry because of something so ridiculous. Something she should've expected. This was stupid-- this whole thing was nothing but a big waste of her time. Huggling her legs closer, tears slowly clouded her eyes. Her lips trembled slightly, making her press her lips together to contain such feeling. She breathed in and out, trying to calm herself over such depressing thing.

She... loved fireworks and now she couldn't look at them. Polair deserved it though.

"It's all my fault."  
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:19 pm
[uote="Hivestuck"]

My name is: Isthai Dawkins (Cynril Minati)

Today's Score: 4
Total Score: -

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:21 pm
[uote="Hivestuck"]

Today's Score: 3
Total Score: 7

ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:21 pm
ImaginationsParadise
[uote="Hivestuck"]

Today's Score: -
Total Score: 7

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:10 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Dairah Vacche
My choices for today:[please choose 2] D (beach), H (Salon)

Current Score 3

Dairah cringed a little at the thought of actually having to put the oil on another troll, but she had a feeling that this might be a duty she would have to face later in life. Not every troll could reach their back to put lotion there, after all (though she hoped she had more to do than just be the designated lotion girl). At any rate, it seemed that the next task was to find accoutrements for applying the oil and other materials. For Dairah, the choices were obvious. The beach had to have bits and bobs for trolls that wanted to get all oiled up, while the salon was a natural place for applicators and other tools to make a troll look positively gleaming. With her choice made, she scampered off to go search. There was a possibility that the beach would not have any pre-provided lotions or applicators, but the salon seemed like a sure thing. Seemed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:15 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Xionek Heronn
My choices for today: E, B

Effulgence Score: -1
Deportment Score: +2

Keionx felt like a whole new person - safe in showing her face, safe in displaying herself. That done, it was apparently time for oil.

Skincare was not new to her. Beastdad had always emphasized looking good as well as being strong and having the endurance of a hoofbeast. When she'd been little, he had put her to a rigorous daily regimen of calisthenics, exercise, diet, and hygiene that had started in the hours of the night before most trolls bothered to wake up. The regimen was not so rigorous now that she was older and he was doing other things, but she still kept up her training. However, with the Initiative and the general stressors that came with growing up, a few things had become less common than she would have liked them to be.

Skin care being one of them. However, she knew what oils she needed to pick out. Musclebeast oil was a no-brainer: of course she would. She was a musclebeast's child, after all. What would she be if she didn't slather herself with it? The other oil, however... what had her father told her about them? Enough to know that she didn't want to put berries on herself, not with the musclebeast oil. Plain water wouldn't help her, coconut oil would conflict, and the other thing... she didn't know about the other thing.

She went with the wiggler oil option. It seemed like the best plan.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:16 pm
Keionx Rutace Xionek Heronn

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games