Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Main Events //PRIZES PG 31 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:17 pm
Keionx Rutace Xionek Heronn

DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:19 pm

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:25 pm

DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:29 pm
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Xionek Heronn
My team is: Orange
Today's Score: 4+2+4+2=12
Total Score: 6+12=18

The fireworks again. This time, Keionx went for some shaped ones. Those had always fascinated her - how did they get the pictures to explode in the sky like that? She didn't learn how, but she did learn what they looked like on the outside, before they sprouted into flame. And that was... fairly unimpressive. For now.

She picked up a few of those sparkler types of fireworks - the ones that would crackle in the air like effervesece, both short-lived and exciting - and a few of the weeping willow ones that would linger and drip in a stunning array of light. She still didn't entirely understand how to make things go off in order at will, but what did it matter? What did it honestly matter? She was sure it would be a grand show. She arranged the fireworks and set them up and, when the drones finally told her to stop, she set the fuses.

The explosions were fantastic. They crackled and danced in the sky, a riot of color and light. She'd set up the sparklers - or were they poppers - first, to draw attention, but then she'd set up the image. She hadn't asked what it was - she'd just wanted to see the image in action. So when the purple sparks easily recognizable as the Queen's symbol became etched across the sky, she felt both startled and unelated.

Yes of course the Queen's symbol would be a picture that would be a firework. Any troll knew that that was a given, even Keionx. But seeing it there, in the sky, amidst the sparks she herself had set up... she, a member of the Phoenix initiative, an enemy of the Queen... Keionx felt a revulsionary shiver run through her, though she didn't entirely know why. It ruined the finale for her, and she slunk off the staging area for the night, her mood as dark and stormy as the night sky was clear and bright.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:48 pm
((Guo's doing a firework!))  
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:51 pm
((Guo does a firework!))  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:53 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Guouli Pyrero
My team is: Blue

Today's Score: 3 + 3 = 6
Total Score: 18

He looked left, then looked right. I was go time; Guouli needed to get his fireworks set up before either a drone or Hogdad could stop him. Hogdad was upset after yesterday, and Guo wasn't an idiot. Drones would probably care about public safety or whatever.

He raced up to the stockpile. He started searching through it immediately. A bunch of trolls had already shot off fireworks tonight, so the cache was looking a little slim.

"Come on, come on..." He kept searching, tossing any big package he could find onto the ground behind him. Rummaging could only do so much. He reeled back. How frustrating! Guo hadn't been fast enough to get all the good stuff tonight. He'd just have to work with this. "Freaking sucks." he grumbled to himself.

Guo looked back at what he had found. Decent sized. Better than piddly sparklers or cherry bombs or something. All he could do was light them then come back later.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:30 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Opimus Fellah
My team is: Red
My choices for today:[please choose 2] E , F

Effulgence Score: -4
Oleaginousness Score: +2
Tincture Score: 0
Deportment Score: +2

Fellah had been taken by surprise by the bluebloods sudden arrival. "Aha, wasn't real sure what this booth even was till I stumbled on in. Before I knew it, they had me down in my skivvies getting waxed," he chuckled. If not the brightest, Fellah was at least good at rolling with the punches, he tended to have a good time no matter what. So long as he didn't make too many waves. Something he'd need to get used to doing if he wanted to go anywhere with his singing.
After the...unique, experience of having his body waxed, the redblood was instructed to oil up. Okay now things were getting...heated. Trying to avoid looking at any of the other trolls getting ready, Fellah stifled a bashful blush. He found it cute that the kids were making some concoctions for the competition though, so he decided to go with the two oils that some of the kids had come up with. He would soon find out that he never wanted wiggler oil or berry jam lathered over his body again...most likely.

micillia

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Micillia rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:13 pm
Static Charge  
Micillia rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:14 pm
Static Charge
Hivestuck

My name is: Static Charge
My team is: Blue

Today's Score: 2
Total Score: 19

Static was already getting two more fireworks set up as the one he had just set up exploded into all the beautiful colors. It was so interesting. For fireworks, they didn't care what color went where. They were just all about light and the excitement of chemicals reacting to each other in such fantastic ways. Static had only a few more fireworks, and he decided to try and enjoy each one at a time. Explosives were so enjoyable, he loved the smell of gunpowder in the air, the sizzle of fire lighting the paper fuse, the boom as the bomb was hurled into the air to then explode with a sizzle sound. It all was so fascinating. With the last firework Static sighed and sat back. It was so satisfying, but at the same time it felt a little sad to have the explosions and actions be over. It would all be so much more exciting if they went on and on. But, Static thought to himself, then it would make next firework a little less important, a little less magical.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

blackbird cake rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:47 pm
Elidae bonbon, rolling for fireworks!  
blackbird cake rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:49 pm
Elidae bonbon, rolling for fireworks!

4 +

Hivestuck

My name is: Elidae Bonbon
My team is: Yellow

Today's Score: 4
Total Score: 32

It was time "Oh- Oh no! No. no! Not yet!" Elidae cried as the fuse suddenly went off, launching the only few fireworks she placed.  

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:28 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Tzofia Ocelli
My team is: Orange
My choices for today:[please choose 2] C, F

Current Score: 4

They'd seemed pleased with her mixture of applesauce and nanners, so for a few minutes Tzofia had thought she was good to go. She'd done what they wanted, managed to do it well enough considering what she'd had to work with, and now she could slip out of this strange competition whatever it was. Except then they were calling it Berry Jam (it didn't even have berries in it but she didn't have the confidence to question that) and talking about people putting it on themselves and- and Tzofia realized she'd made a very big mistake when she'd been figuring out what was expected of her.

With a growing sense of dread, she realized they would want her to help apply the oils. And they were so pleased with what she'd already done that they would notice if she skipped out now. She was trapped. Panic rising, she came to the conclusion that there was time enough, at least, to make sure she didn't have to use her hands. Off she ran, but she still had no clue where to begin.

The glass museum caught her eye as she hurried down the street and she hesitated before making a beeline towards it. She loved glass, and it was kept bright and shining right? Like what they wanted with the oil? It was worth a shot! And after that...She glanced up at the moons, grimaced, and looked around. With time running short, she'd just have to make do with this and the hardware store.

KitsuneAura rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:32 pm
garand and fireworks!  

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

KitsuneAura rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:33 pm
garand and fireworks!
4+  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games