Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Main Events //PRIZES PG 31 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
KitsuneAura rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:34 pm
garand and fireworks!
4+2+  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:39 pm
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Garand Luceid
My team is: blue

Today's Score: 5
Total Score: 8

Garand was just as eager to see what he could do with the fireworks tonight as he had been the night before. If he set them up just right, he could make everything way more efficient and it would make things a lot easier on everyone. Plus he'd feel a little better about taking so long in tonight's field study if he did better here to make up for it. Eager to prove himself, he started stacking fireworks together as carefully as possible, pausing every now and then to glance around at what everyone else was managing. He'd barely managed anything at all before it sparked though. Needed more work.  

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:47 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Perore Slicoe (Forera Serpen)
My team is: teal
My choices for today: B) Musclebeast Oil and F) Berry Jam

Effulgence Score: -2 + 2 = 0
Oleaginousness Score: +2
Tincture Score:
Deportment Score: -2

The amount of heat she felt after the wax was removed was unbearable, and after getting that massage, Forera felt so loose and relaxed it was almost scary. She was beauty, she was grace, she was sleepy and now she was going to get herself oiled. Forera strode into the next room and pulled her hair up into a bun, not wanting her beautiful locks to get too full of oil. It'd look flat and greasy and really, only her body could pull off looking greasy. Looking at the options, Forera's eyebrows lifted some and she grabbed the berry jam and the musclebeast oil before starting to mix the sweet smelling one with the very oily, very slippery one. She then began to spread the mixture all over her body and attempted to massage what she could into her beefy, beautiful muscles. She was so ready for her close up!

quite uneventful rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:48 pm
My name is: Mesnei Shachi
My team is: Purple
Today's Score: 3
Total Score: 34

flops around

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
quite uneventful rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:50 pm
Today's Score: 3 + 2 = 5
Total Score: 34

steps on her own feet, stumbles

quite uneventful rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:50 pm
Hivestuck
Today's Score: 5
Total Score: 34 + 5 = 39

Mesnei had barely gotten the chance to place 5 fireworks down before everything became another hellfire. Phelie had told her not to return, that it was only going to lead to another vicious cycle of fireworks exploding in her face, but the purpleblood was insistent in getting them right this time. She'd do this well, even if it took her until dawn!

...So she said. Her foot toppled over a firework she'd placed too close to her personal space, and she was out a lot sooner than planned. Now, she knew what to be afraid of. She no longer felt the urge to cry. Phelie was still disappointed.

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:06 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Elidae Bonbon
My team is: Yellow
My choices for today: A and F

Effulgence Score: -2
Oleaginousness Score: -1
Tincture Score: -3
Deportment Score: 4

Elidae blinked at the wide variety of oils to try to bring out the shine. At first she considered the Naturally, she chose the coconut oil. The oil had special hydrating properties for all parts of the body; she often used it in her hair. Plus, it smelled absolutely divine! Another option was... was that berry jam?

As Elidae rubbed berry jam of all things on her body, she felt totally bizarre, but the pretty color and shine left her skin seemingly more buoyant. Plus, in combination with the coconut oil, she smelled pretty dang good! Kind of like a smoothie! Oh no, now her bilesack was rumbling. Better stop by The Nightly Blend later.

Sypon rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:56 pm
gan rolls for oils  

Sypon
Vice Captain

zeflamigo rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:09 pm
Fireworks fo lee  
zeflamigo rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:11 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Leeroi Furore
My team is: Blue

Total Score: 16

"Oh come on!" Leeroi frowned when his first firework already set off before he had a chance to set up anything impressive. Bitter, he kicked the sand at the foot of the firework. To his displeasure, the sparkler fell over, explosions shooting off into the sand at Leeroi's feet, burning up his toes.

He shouted expletives, frantically trying to fix the issue and put the firework back on its bottom side. "Come on," he yelled again, his robotics even getting damaged under the impressive combustion of the tiny firework. How come little wrigglers had such an easy time with this, but he was having the worst time?  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:25 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Ganyma Callow
My team is: Teal
My choices for today: (determined via roll) Coconut Oil + Berry Jam!

Effulgence Score:-2
Oleaginousness Score: +2
Tincture Score:
Deportment Score: -3

Sure enough, waxing did wonders for Ganyma's luster. He smoothed down his arms and chest, feeling confident now that he was prepped. The "prayer" helped to (not that he had much of an idea what prayer was in the first place). The ALG was watching over him. In fact, this was probably fairly important for his vocation. Hmm...

Now wasn't the time to worry, however - it was the time for oils! Ganyma scratched his head upon seeing the Berry Jam on the shelf. But if he had to pick two, and if Coconut Oil was his first choice, he wanted to smell as enticing as possible. Sure, looks were important, but what were they if they were accompanied by an abhorrent smell? This was the heads were sure to be turned straight at him. He considered the jar only a moment more before leaving with a sheepish shrug and asking a drone for help in application.  
Doutei rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:09 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Tevini Euruft
My team is: Red

Today's Score: 2
Total Score: 18

Doutei

Doutei

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:10 am
xxHivestuck

My name is: Scorpa Devile
My team is: Yellow
My choices for today:[please choose 2] E, F

Effulgence Score: -3
Oleaginousness Score: 3
Tincture Score: 3
Deportment Score: 0

"Gimme that!" Scorpa snarled as contestants started crowing the oil stations. She didn't know very much about the differnet oils on display, just that she wasn't about to get stuck with last pick! Wrestling away a vial of wiggler oil, the yellowblood felt smug and started around the other side of the table to see what other options she had. Confused by the jam concoction left out, the warrior stuck her finger in it and had a sniff. It was a little unorthodox but hey, she was Scorpa! She took risks! Slathering her body in oil and jam was bound to make her body look delicious!

Humming awfully to herself as she mixed her ingredients, the bikini-clad babe proceeded to smear them on herself and work it into her skin. It was a little hard, as the goop wasn't as thin and slick as most would be. Was it supposed to, like, exfoliate her skin or something? Unsure, Scorpa looked up and opened her mouth to ask Flydra, only to remember she wasn't her. Bummed, she huffed and continued the process, committed to it now.

But man was it sticky.

Doutei rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:13 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Tevini Euruft
My team is: Red

Today's Score: 2
Total Score: (day one 1 cool + 2 = 20

Back at it again another night, Tevini approached the fireworks stand and took a deep breath. She'd decided to take less fireworks tonight in order to let the others around her enjoy their thrills. She'd come here to practice conquering her nerves once more and didn't think she could handle setting off too many at one yet. Arranging the fireworks carefully, the redblood set about positioning herself to be ready to move once she lighted them Crouching a little, the girl light the fuse and then scurried off a safe distance away and watched the show once more.

They were loud, obnoxious, and beautiful. Kind of like Cerpin. She supposed if she could get used to Cerpin, she could get used to anything.

Doutei

Yamashii rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:29 am
xxHivestuck

My name is: Flydra Dromen
My team is: Teal

Total Score: 22

rolls  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games