Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Main Events //PRIZES PG 31 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Yamashii rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:30 am
xxHivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Flydra Dromen
My team is: Teal

Today's Score: 3 + 4
Total Score: 22

rolls  
Yamashii rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:35 am
xxHivestuck

Today's Score: 3 + 4 + 4
Total Score: 22

rolls  

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:36 am
Hivestuck

Today's Score: 3 + 4 + 4 = 11
Total Score: 33

Another night hard at work trying to set up a fantastic display of mortars. Flydra had come prepared this time, pouring extra powder into her mortars that were sure to make the fireworks extra sparkly. It was sort of like cheating but she couldn't help but want to push the limits of science in order to see the beautiful results. With three set up and in place, she moved to start another only to stop after noticing a set of curls leaving the area. Were those familiar to her? She could've sworn she'd seen them-

"It was- no-" The girl from the junkyard. The groan and creaking of the shack they were in, the rage of battle as everything in the room began to fly and move leading to the horror of metal slicing straight through her arm-

Explosions from other competitors lit up the area with festive colors but the sounds they made echoed within her panicked mind and thoughts flickered back to the ruins of the tower here in this very city that they'd barely escaped from. Flydra dropped the remaining mortars and ran, back towards her booth, back towards her girls.

Her body was shaking. She didn't feel so good.

Doutei

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:10 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Cerpin Sugall
My team is: Purple
My choices for today:[please choose 2] E, F

Effulgence Score: -2
Oleaginousness Score: 3
Tincture Score: 0
Deportment Score: 0

"Oh, these smell interesting." Cerpin looked over the available oils for him to try. He was not really well versed in the different homemade options for buffing your body. The purpleblood tended to stick with lotions and creams made by professionals in order to keep his skin healthy and gorgeous. But hey, it sounded like this stuff was made from natural ingredients so it probably wouldn't hurt to try. It wasn't like they'd let the kids loose with weird chemicals that would melt off his skin or something.

... right?

Whatever. He slathered on the berry jam and wiggler oil and admired the way it made him look shiny. He was a glittering star on the inside and out. Cerpin Sugall was destined to go places.

Yamashii

Green Minuet rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:02 am
      △ Kerras Farron

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:25 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Leeroi Furore
My team is: Blue
My choices for today: D & E

Effulgence Score: -2
Oleaginousness Score: 1
Tincture Score: -3
Deportment Score: 2

Leeroi couldn't stop feeling his skin. So smooth... He didn't even think his skin was this smooth as a wriggler. Then, he remembered that he had to decide on oils to wear next. He'd be even more smooth. Slippery, even. For some odd reason this was incredibly exciting for him.

His first choice was obvious. NummCorp was a maker of excellent products, and who was Leeroi to ignore their incredible properties? He took the super juice, then spent a lot more time deciding on the second ingredient. The muscle beast oil was incredibly tempting, but so was the wriggler oil. He wanted to be the shiniest, softest buffer, but didn't know which of the two would improve that for him.

His gerbils were super soft, so he wondered which of the two they would go for. It took him two seconds of thought, and he grabbed the wriggler oil. If he was going to be smooth he was going to be wriggler smooth.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:32 am
uote="Hivestuck"]

My name is: Polair

Today's Score: 2
Total Score: 30

ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:35 am
ImaginationsParadise
uote="Hivestuck"]

Today's Score: 4
Total Score: 34

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:36 am
Hivestuck

Today's Score: 4
Total Score: 34

Polair was still bitter about the whole thing. Gathering some strength to keep on doing what she liked, the highblood stood up and resumed gathering fireworks. Of course, the change of attitude didn't help much as she hated each and every waking second of it. Why do this? Why try doing something when you can't witness its beauty?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:42 am
DAY 3: MARCH 22nd. It's a new day! Fireworks and Bodybuffing are now reset. Don't forget to take some choice pics before the week is up!

Quote:
=>RESULTS
TEENS
Day 2: Oil Application Results

A) Coconut Oil: A classic product with the added bonus of you smelling like a piña colada. Themey! (-2 Tincture, -1 Effulgence)
B) Musclebeast Oil: Channel the natural gleam of Alternia's buffest bodies. Unsettling, but effective. (+2 Effulgence, +1 Oleaginousness, -2 Deportment)
C) Water: Natural, harmless, and cheap. Feels great with the hot weather--just make sure to get out there before it all dries up. (-2 Tincture, -2 Oleaginousness, -2 Effulgence)
D) NummCorp Super Juice: The radical packaging promises the most brilliant shine for the least amount of effort. It had better for this price. (+3 Tincture, -2 Effulgence)
E) Wiggler Oil: It smells pleasantly nostalgic and makes your skin pupa-soft. A passing lusus licks the back of your head affectionately. (+3 Effulgence, +2 Deportment)
F) Berry Jam: It's equal parts sticky and delicious. There's something to be said for the unique tinge of color it gives your shine. (-2 Oleaginousness, -1 Effulgence, +2 Tincture)

KIDS
Day 2: Gathering Supplies Results

A) Janitor's Closet: The custodian is flattered you equate their work with a beautiful sheen, but are a little concerned about letting you near the chemicals. (+1 Kid Pointz)
B) Scuttlebuggy Wash: Snooping gets you roped into drying a few cars. You get to keep the tips, though.
C) Glass Museum: This place has to be battened down completely in the daytime so it doesn't set the city on fire. Even the most benign Alternian art is hardcore.
D) Beach: It's harder not to end up on the beach during Bloodfest. Plenty of body buffing inspo out and about in this weather.
E) Gymnasium: The trolls here know a thing or two about getting buff. Unfortunately, they're quick to inform you that strong muscles don't always result in bulky muscles. What's even the point then!? (+1 Kid Pointz)
F) Hardware Store: Perhaps there's something here that can help you build a winning body. Or help out with the set design. Whichever.
G) Showers: There's going to be a long line of oily trolls en route to the showers after the big show. Maybe you should set up a toll booth? (+1 Kid Pointz)
H) Salon: The services offered are way beyond your budget, but the trolls working there let you hang around and listen to them gossip. (+1 Kid Pointz)

Car Wash + Glass Museum = Squeegee (+3 Kid Pointz)
Gymnasium + Janitor's Closet = Floor Waxing Machine (+3 Kid Pointz)
Showers + Beach = Sea Sponge (+3 Kid Pointz)
Salon + Hardware Store = Dremel Tool (+3 Kid Pointz)

Quote:
=>DAILY CHOICE
BODYBUFFING DAY 3
Day 3 (TEENS+)
Buffing! Everyone’s favorite hands-on experience. You’re provided with an odd assortment of tools to “sculpt” your shine. Who came up with these?! Regardless of the masterminding behind this plot for your luster, you’ve got some choices to make so the oils aren’t totally dripping off of you – assuming you don’t mind the drones getting all up on your exoskeleton.

A) Bare Hands
B) Squeegee
C) A very soft Chamois
D) Floor Waxing Machine
E) Sea Sponge
F) Dremel Tool

Day 3 (KIDS)
Like any pageant or Alternian competition based on appearances, accessories are a must. And because the typical Alternian fare of weaponry isn’t exactly available to you backstage, you’ll have to plunder the old costume box from Bloodfests past and deconstruct some of these oddities for excellent “look enhancers” for the competitors. Which two objects catch your eye?

A) Taurine
B) Parade Float
C) Sequined Dress
D) Disco Ball
E) Pompoms
F) Fringe Vest
G) Applesauce
H) Signal Flares

=>MAIN POST

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:54 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Xionek Heronn
My team is: Orange
My choices for today: A, C

Effulgence Score: +4
Oleaginousness Score: +1
Tincture Score: 0
Deportment Score: +2

The oils were exactly what she wanted, at least, she thought so. The wiggler oil made her skin so soft and supple, and the musclebeast oil... it smelled familiar, it felt familiar, it looked familiar. Keionx was a happy troll. She requested bare hands (with a little internal giggling at the idea of being touched) and a soft chamois, thinking that would probably the better options.

The hands would give her a nice massage, and the cloth... well, it was soft and it would hold back any excess oil. Right? Of course, she would have preferred her lusus's hands - she trusted him to know what he was doing regarding muscles. But, failing that, drones.

I hope they're attractive... a little voice in her head said, and she suddenly thought of not one but two bluebloods. She blushed. Oh gog - she hoped Miache wasn't there. Or Alexin - this was a little much for either of them... or was it?  
DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:58 am
Keionx Rutace Xionek Heronn

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:59 am

DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:00 am

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:01 am

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games