Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Main Events //PRIZES PG 31 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:03 am
Keionx Rutace Xionek Heronn

DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:08 am
Keionx Rutace Xionek Heronn  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:12 am
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Leeroi Furore
My team is: Blue
My choices for today: C & D

Effulgence Score: -1
Oleaginousness Score: 1
Tincture Score: 0
Deportment Score: 4

Leeroi had achieved his soft destiny. He thanked the gerbils mentally for showing him the path. Now a new task was at hand, and he had to decide on some sculpting tools. For his own body? Leeroi shrugged. He'd get something tough, to buff out the rough marks and clean up his metal arm. He got his hands on the toughest buffer available, a floor waxer. That wouldn't hurt, right?

He supposed he should pick something small and delicate, for cleaning those fine details. He took the delicate chamois, feeling its delicate fabric in his hands. It almost felt wrong to dirty this up with oil, but Leeroi did plenty of wrong things in his life. Soiling a doilie wouldn't even come close to being the worst thing.

Holding these two very different tools in his hands felt bizarre, and almost uncomfortable. But Leeroi knew these would be the tools to his success, regardless of their distinct differences.  
DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:14 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Xionek Heronn
My team is: Orange
Today's Score: 3+2+4+3+2+3= 18
Total Score: 18+18=36

Keionx had managed to set up a good cluster of mortars this time, a whole lot of fireworks to light the skies. This time, one of the drones helped her arrange and choreograph them so that they would actually go off in some semblance of order, which was strange, but also nice. Kei fussed with it for a while, making sure everything was exactly the way she wanted it before she set them off.

She sat back to watch, drinking one of the stored up smoothies in it's jar in her bag - she'd have to bring it back later, of course, to refill it. It was declious, and a perfect complement to the series of blasts, booms, bursts, and bangs that soon followed.

"Gorgeous." she breathed, at a chain of sparklers that seemed to climb the sky, "Just gorgeous." She wondered if she could make it even better, though - what about something that looked like a cloud, but was a lot of little sparks? What about a whole series of those weeping fireworks, so that they all rained down together? What about a whole 'garden' of boombursts?

She finished her smoothie, stowing the empty jar in her bag. Maybe she was thinking too hard about this.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Taki-di rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:21 am
My name is: Tsarzi Ameroc
Today's Score: 2  
Taki-di rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:23 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Tsarzi Ameroc

Total Score: 61+2=63

Tsarzi Ameroc

Looks like the drones were on the lookout for her this time and set off her fireworks almost immediately. Way to ruin an experiment. You could hardly gather any data on the effects of fireworks with only two going off,the tings lasted for such a short amount of time.

What little she did observe of the trolls looking up at the sky at the telltale explosive noise was that trolls are disgustingly easy to distract. Put a sparkly loud thing in the vicinity and they'd flock. For the less focused, more childish troll, this was a dangerous flaw. For anyone else, this was something that could easily be taken advantage of.

Tsarzi stared up at the fading sparks in the sky in thought. How far did this tendency to distraction reach? Any loud noise would draw attention, so she guessed the reason fireworks held such attention was that they were made for entertainment.

Taki-di

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:40 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Eostre Diazzi
My choices for today:[please choose 2] C & E

Effulgence Score: -1
Oleaginousness Score: -1
Tincture Score: +3
Deportment Score: -2

Eostre smelled very fruity, which she was pleased with. A scent that suited her better than sweat or whatever else people were using to oil up with. Now she had to choose what she would use to remove the excess oil so she didn't drip everywhere. She needed that perfect balance between shiny and clean, with just the right amount of liquid on her body. She wasn't a rag to soak up leftover oil, although as she eyed her choices perhaps the soft chamois could be one. She picked it up and shoved it into the hands of the nearest drone. Eostre also picked up the sea sponge. She was by the beach, after all, so maybe a little thematic play would work in the long run. "Be gentle now, my body is not to be put through some automatic scuttlebuggy wash cycle here," she told the drone with a wave of her hand.

zeflamigo rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:07 am
firework times for leeroi  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

zeflamigo rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:08 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Leeroi

Total Score: 18

"s**t, no!" Leeroi panicked as the fireworks went off early, again. Gog, he was looking like a total embarrassment out here! Here he was, trying to show pride for his blood color, and he was getting burn scars and bruises and making a general mess of things. He sat in the sand, trying to at least enjoy the fireworks while they burned, instead of acting like a panicked idiot.

He'd make a game plan for next time. He'd have to gather the materials first, make sure he checked the fireworks for faults, things like that. He wasn't going to let seadwellers show him up, not next time anyway.  
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:36 pm
((Guo does a firework!))  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:37 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Guouli Pyrero

Today's Score: 4
Total Score: 22

Guouli returned to the fireworks site. It was his duty to finally make an amazing display, or die trying. He had plenty of nights left, but he couldn't waste them. Also it got kind of boring to sit at the booth most of the day? Some of the chumps were entertaining to watch, but it wasn't so fun when they got all chummy with Akkira. He didn't expect a redblood to be so popular. Like he had to share her time? What the ******** he trekked over the sand, he saw a familiar figure. Oh s**t whaddup. Leeroi! His bro was finally here! Target ******** spotted.

He stopped to wave, but caught sight of Leeroi's efforts at shooting fireworks. A crap display, in his opinion.

Guo scoffed. He raced to the available mortars, and grabbed the first big one he could find.

"Hey bro!" he called. "This is how you do a firework, my dude!" He lit it and threw the thing like a spear.

Kimbley Kitty
I just got it done so I wouldn't forget later gonk

quiet delegation rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:50 pm
firework!!  

quiet delegation

quiet delegation rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:51 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: kaldru dajale
My team is: blue

Total Score: 20

Kaldru returned to set off more fireworks; he was determined to set off more today, preferably a decent amount. He gathered up a large amount of them, but unfortunately grew distracted by his lusus' drone chittering in his ear. By the time she was done lecturing him (belatedly) on the potential dangers of fireworks, someone else had gathered his bundle and taken it for themselves! Frustrated, the blueblood set off what he had ... but how rude!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:05 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: kaldru dajale
My team is: blue
My choices for today:[please choose 2] C, F

Current Score 2

Assisting the competitors in their body buffing was harder than he thought! Kaldru, after being forced to help dry scuttlebuggies for a while, did manage to return to his 'duties' as an assistant, however. The oddities available to choose from were interesting; he played at them a while, wondering which would give the best advantage to the trolls buffing themselves. Then again, he didn't really know who he'd be giving the advantage to - whoever picked it, he supposed?

After a while of deliberation, he just grabbed two of the things that he thought might go together. He wasn't exactly a fashion guru, after all, but he had to pick something. It wouldn't do to let the competitors have nothing!  

quiet delegation

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:07 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Hemera Moachm
My team is: Teal
My choices for today:[please choose 2] A and C

Effulgence Score: 2
Oleaginousness Score: 0
Tincture Score: -2
Deportment Score: 2

There really was no turning back now with using her hands for some of the oil. But should she really do it that way for both kinds? Of course it would mix, but who knew how hard it would be to wash off later. Mera decided she'd use a cloth of some sort for the second application. It seemed to make sense as far as she was concerned.

She was lost in thought as someone tapped her on the shoulder. Mera immediately assumed it was a drone to tell her to hurry up, or something, but when she looked, it was someone who seemed...familiar, actually.

His explanation helped her memory click faster, which was admittedly better than standing there staring and waiting for it to come back to her.

The library. A nervous child. Memories mixing with Nictor, but Nictor she had met more, and didn't have to take the reins as much. So many damaged lowbloods.

"Mahmud?" She asked with a blink. Mera managed to say it right before he did. Fortunate for her.

The boy had certainly grown. A lot of younger trolls had been going through growth spurts lately, it seemed. Apparently he was old enough to be a part of this competition. How quaint.

Before she could exchange pleasantries, Mahmud was leaning in and whispering at her. She quirked a brow in slight amusement.

"The way you're acting I wonder if you half-expect that I wandered in here unawares."

She looked at her nails, though smiling as she did so. "Actually, I discovered this concept called 'having fun'; it's rather pleasant."

Skyli Peep

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games