Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Main Events //PRIZES PG 31 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
zeflamigo rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:14 am
frieworks time  
zeflamigo rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:15 am
Kimbley Kitty
frieworks time

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

zeflamigo rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:16 am
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Leeroi Furore
My team is: Blue

Today's Score: 6
Total Score: 24

Leeroi was ready to go this time. He had goggles, somewhat proper equipment in case of a rogue explosion, and a blood-pusher filled with determination. What could stop him now. He grabbed the fireworks he could hold in his two hands, moving fast to set the mortars up in good time. If he was careful, just this one time, he knew he could find success.

One, two... ********! Leeroi couldn't believe this was happening. With all of his experience with pyrotechnics, he was flubbing this up this bad? Well, he had one more day. He would just have to pull out all the stops for the finale.  
DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:23 am
Keionx Rutace Xionek Heronn  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:24 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Xionek Heronn
My team is: Orange
Today's Score: 3
Total Score: 39

Tonight was not turning out to be a particularly good night for the disguised Keionx. The laser failure was only the first thing. The fire had been good enough - and very sparkly - but neither the fire, nor her fireworks display, was enough to redeem her night. She glowered at the pitiful selection of fireworks staining the night sky that was her doing, annoyed at the events preceeding.

At first, she had been piling up her fireworks as usual, getting them ready to go off, when she had stumbled into another troll's pile of fireworks. They'd gone off, singing her clothing by the virtue of her quick reflexes. The sparks had in turn set off her fireworks and, though the irate troll was easy enough to wrestle down, it was still not a display worthy of a hero. Keionx could do better. She had done better, and - by Chiron's beard - she would do better next time.

Unfortunately, the failure was done. It had happened. She could not change the past.  
DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:01 am
Sephos Arbola  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:02 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Sephos Arbola
My team is: Green

Today's Score: 4
Total Score: 4

Sephos couldn't figure out how he'd been roped into doing this, but here he was, setting up fireworks. He supposed - at least initially - that it was better than wandering the overwhelming and confusing booths, searching for oases of calm and for the Lightseeker's stand amidst the labrinth. It was enough like gardening that he could think about it as 'soothing' - you arranged the fireworks, planting them so that, when they grew and changed, they would be beautiful at all stages of life. The mortars were like seeds, the streamers like stalks, the explosions were like flowers.

Of course, that was where the similarities ended, as Sephos quickly determined when, for some reason, his fireworks went off. In a cacophony of chaos and sound and light, they erupted forth, nearly deafening him with their roar. Why would anyone want this? Why would anyone want to look at this?

One of the drones offered him a stinking drink, and he gave it a gulp. It was absolutely foul, but Sephos had (at some points in his life) tasted worse. It was oddly settling. To his surprise, a few beetles were given to him for his trouble, enough to find a place to stay in this hellish, technology-filled city...  
Taki-di rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:54 pm
My name is: Tsarzi Ameroc
Today's Score: 3  

Taki-di

Taki-di rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:55 pm
Today's Score: 3+4  
Taki-di rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:56 pm
Hivestuck

Today's Score: 7
Total Score: 63+7=70

Tsarzi Ameroc

Tsarzi came to the launchpad again, this time intending to pay closer attention to the way the fireworks were made. Aspects of how these things were constructed were fascinating and useful to know. Only some of these fireworks were shot by gunpowder, like military grade explosives. Others were shot using compressed air and detonated in the air with an electronic timer. The colorful explosions were the results of pyrotechnic stars filled with a fuel, chemicals to create colors, elements to strengthen the effects of the former, and a binder to hold it all together.

While she was posing questions to the drones, another hurriedly lit the mortars she set up.

The bored look on her face sharpened at that, staring a hole in the back of the drone's head. This was the second time they set off her fireworks early. Very early actually. If they were hoping to discourage her, well, it didn't work that way with her.

Taki-di

quiet delegation rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:19 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: kaldru dajale
My team is: blue

Today's Score: 0
Total Score: 20

By the time Kaldru managed to get back to the fireworks field, he was regretfully informed that there were none left for him to set up! They were awaiting another batch right then, but the young blueblood didn't hear the drone giving him that information; instead, he sulked off almost immediately, sad he didn't get to try again. Maybe the next night he'd do better; he really wanted to make at least one good display before Bloodfest was over!

Even if he didn't, though, it was enjoyable to watch the others. They were so sparkly!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:28 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: kaldru dajale
My team is: blue
My choices for today:[please choose 2] C, F

Current Score 4

The time was coming soon! It'd be great to see how their helping, well, helped the older trolls, but there was still prep work to be done. Kaldru just knew immediately what he wanted to do as soon as he saw the selection of objects available; after all, meat and sharks went together like ... meat and sharks, right? Who couldn't make a good showing out of that?!  

quiet delegation

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:07 pm
((Guo does a firework!))  
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:09 pm
((Guo does a firework!))  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:15 pm
((Guo does a firework!))  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games