Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Main Events //PRIZES PG 31 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:16 pm
((Guo does a firework!))  
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:17 pm
((Guo does a firework!))  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:23 pm
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Guouli Pyrero
My team is: Blue

Today's Score: 14
Total Score: 36

Like clockwork, Guo was back in action. No Leeroi this time, but that was okay. He'd track him down later. Maybe stick a sparkler in his pants. For now, he had work to do. Guo trekked to the supplies, as per usual. The artillery looked pretty freakin' sweet today. Lots of big 'uns, though not enough for a satisfying haul on their own. He'd have to do the Hogdad thing of adding in some smaller ones. The more the merrier, he guessed, though his pumpbiscuit wasn't super into it. Bigger was always better in the end.

Guo started carrying what he could to where it needed to go one by one and two by two. He set them up properly for once, finally getting the hang of of it after the last time. He took some time to inspect, confirm, then thumbs up. Yup, this would do it!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:48 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Scorpa Devile
My team is: Yellow

My photo: Snapshot

My artistic vision: Deimos laying on a mat at the bottom of the crazy obstacle course arranged by Austri, soaking wet and exhausted from all the chaos of not only the Bikini Booth but running around Bloodfest in general. We all know the feeling of going to something you love and continuing to participate in it, even though you're tired! A short rest will fix it!

Doutei

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:25 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Deimos Somnus
My team is: Teal
My choices for today:[please choose 2] A & E

Current Score 5

Finally, the event was going to get started. Deimos was curious about what exactly the contest entailed- he hadn't looked to see what the events were, he'd just... showed up and assumed his mentor might be around because it seemed like her kinda thing. While loitering around the props area, he overheard a couple of older trolls mentioning something about battle axes and... whatever an iron maiden was. He perked up, figuring this was going to be something connected to the contest itself. Now if only he could figure out what those two things had in common... maybe he could get some info to pass on to Perore? If she even wanted it, she'd made it pretty clear that she was badass enough to fight off beasts with her eyes closed.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:43 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Hemera Moachm
My choices for today:[please choose 2] B and D

Effulgence Score: -1
Oleaginousness Score: -2
Tincture Score: -3
Deportment Score: 1

"It's not worth my time to worry," she replied with a shrug. "I have nothing to prove here. I just want to try it out, and I like to think I have a shot based on my own strengths. If it's not up to the judges' standards, I have more important things to worry about. My entire life doesn't hinge on this one lark. Perhaps you should approach it that way?"

Clearly Mahmud was too lanky to be trying to be the beefiest at the beef show anyway. She continued to keep her calm through the dremel fiasco, only flinching a little at its appearance mixed with Mahmud's loud reaction.

But he called her calm and collected. Well, someone had to be on this mess of a planet.

"Have a lusus who's incredibly high-strung, and eventually you grow a thick skin I suppose."

Through most of the talk, Hemera started applying the oil where she could. Once she was done, she gave Mahmud a nod. "Good luck to you as well. You'll do better than you think. If you can, stop comparing yourself to everyone else or you'll just freeze up. And that won't do."

Not long after, the children started bringing out some things. Accessories? "What in the world..." the tealblood mumbled. Now it was starting to get a little ridiculous. Was a selection required? Would she lose points if she opted out?

Hmm. A conundrum. After looking everything over, she pulled out some tassels. Yes, she could make this work. And perfume? Always helpful for presentation. And....much less gaudy than a lot of what else was available.

Skyli Peep

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:59 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Wander Oudini
My team is: Orange
My choices for today:[please choose 2] C and D

Current Score 4

Preparation took a lot of work! And Wander wasn't sure what any of her efforts were doing, really. Looking for stuff only did so much, and putting items out for the older trolls seemed like a nice gesture, but after that they were on their own. Anyone could do what she did, and any current effects were beyond her. But maybe it just took some time? Soon she'd find out, though. The atmosphere was changing. It was almost showtime, from the looks of it. The older trolls would start posing and stuff! Hopefully they'd let her look away so her eyes wouldn't burn out...

But there was some time left! And the other trolls could still use some help figuing out what was gonna happen. And there sure was something interesting to come. Honestly, she was a little curious. She scuttled about to peek. There were a few big scary things. Very Alternian. However, the food that was there...how curious. Wander wondered what they could be for.

Blasphemoose rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:20 pm
Being focused on design and set up, Azrael forgot that there was only a short time before the fireworks would explode and he was lucky he didn't get anything blown up with it! "Ahaha, lost myself there...." he murmured to himself and got off the launch area so others could do their fireworks, hopefully with more success than he.  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Blasphemoose rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:23 pm
VOID  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:51 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Mahmud Seshat
My choices for today:[please choose 2] E, F

Effulgence Score: -2
Oleaginousness Score: -3
Tincture Score: 1
Deportment Score: 0

Nothing was said for a while, although it was clearly because he was lost in thought. The world wouldn't end, hunh... "Its kinda easy to say that... but..."

It felt a little weird to watch another troll slather themselves in oil, so he quickly turned his head away to give some privacy. Of course, right after he realized what an absurdity privacy was in this whole competition anyways. Still though, Mahmud wanted to show Hemera at least a little respect. "... it doesn't stop from feeling like that, you know?" Slowly he reached up and started itching at his upper arm. Then he got a look at it. Eek, it really lost that shine when a dremel tool carved into him. Nervous, he reached and took some oil as well to apply it.

"It just..." The words got caught in his lips, and he froze as he realized something. And then? He laughed. Laughed a little bit to himself while Hemera explored the box of stuff brought to them. "Oh man! You're kinda right, hunh..." What a hypocrite he was! Worrying so much about not making an idiot of himself, all the while acting like a buffoon trying to avoid doing what he signed up for in the first place. "Aaah.. its hard though!" As if to emphasize this, he rubbed his hands through his hair a few times, vigorously. Then he gave a short little laugh, and walked over to the box, as well.

"No..." he murmured, and then said a little louder "What's in the box?" And then he laughed again, at his own little joke. There was a bit pile of random stuff in there... but one thing caught his eye. "Whats this?" He held up a pile of funny looking sticks and waved them around a little. "Mmm... oh! A box!" Shouting "Whats in the box" again wouldave been a little funny, but no. Not a time for old jokes to grow staler. Squinting, he examined the finer print up close to his face. "... Sparklers? They sparkle?" Just as he lifted his head to say something to Hemera, he blinked at the tassels and laughed hard. "O-Oh my gosh! Are you seriously going to wear those?"

Despite laughing, Mahmud was clearly fascinated, and came to Hemera's side again to observe her choices. "Its an interesting combination, thats for sure..." She really did have a lot of confidence, didn't she? "I wonder if there's like, anything sane about this contest... Though his words seemed to criticize, it was clear from his body language that Mahmud was calming more and more. Talking to his one absolutely friendly tealblood acquaintance was proving to be a large help.

"Is there any other things they'll throw at us? Knives? Bees? Bees with Knives?"

Booth Tickets: 1 Art Attack 3/18, 1 Bikini 3/18, 1 Around the World 3/18
        Reach for the Stars 3/19
        Starlight 3/20, Bikini Bootcamp 3/20, Cuthroat Kitchen 3/20, Art Attack 3/20
        Starlight 3/22, Bikini Bootcamp 3/22, Cuthroat Kitchen 3/22, Lightseekers 3/22, Reach for the Stars 3/22

Gl!tch~

Per the guide/rules of this shop, Mahmud is RPing this Bloodfest AS A TEEN. The guidelines can be found here! TY! : D  

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:11 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Dairah Vacche
My choices for today:[please choose 2] C (Haunch of Meat) D (Carton of Eggs)

Current Score 6

All right, props were taken care of. Next step was apparently... analyzing the props? Delivering hints to the competitors? Something like that. Dairah's eyes were quickly drawn to the two food items: the meat and the eggs. Was there a cooking component to the bodybuffing competition? Like, cooking with just an apron? Dairah's other guess was that competitors would be required to punch the meat. The eggs were a bit more versatile. They could be balanced, crushed in rapid sequence, or maybe even walked on. In any case, there was most likely some sort of interesting secret behind these props, and Dairah was determined to sleuth them out for the sake of a good competition.

Wait! What if the eggs and the meat were to be combined somehow? But how would anyone do that? Bread the meat with the eggs and some sort of breading, and then...? Hmm. What kind of meat even was this? Moobeast meat, maybe. Breaded steak cutlets? Dairah would have to hide the meat from Moomoo, lest she get offended by the remains of one of her kind (if the meat was indeed from her kind).  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:25 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Opimus Fellah
My team is: Red
My choices for today:[please choose 2] C , E

Effulgence Score: -2
Oleaginousness Score: 0
Tincture Score: -1
Deportment Score: +3

Just as soon as the redblood had finishing buffing and shining that robust exoskeleton of his, they wanted him to apply MORE accouterments to his body? He was starting to become aware of the eyes scanning around. Confidence was not his strong suit, but he needed to at least feign enough self dignity to get done with preparation and out onto that stage. He'd come this far, there was no turning back now.
This time he found a various supply of decorative enhancers. It all looked rather...over the top, in the country trolls opinion. Rather than applying the glitz and glam, he applied some striking body paint and (without much choice) another coat of oil. The products of which looked strikingly similar to a redblooded version of the highlander. Stripes and geometric patterns painted along his body, the extra coat of oil lending a nice dignified sheen to it all. Fellah probably wouldn't even recognize himself by this point if he were to catch a glance in a mirror.  

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:38 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Akkira Kagome
My team is: Red
My choices for today:[please choose 2]B & D

Effulgence Score:-2
Oleaginousness Score:0
Tincture Score:-2
Deportment Score:+3

Once the torture that was buffering was done, Akkira was relieved when they gave her options for some other things to add to her appearance. She couldn't very well choose the things she couldn't really see and had a hard time holding onto so she chose the things that felt and smelled the best to her, tassels and a fragrant perfume. It might not matter much to the judges but it mattered a lot to her that she smelled nice and had things that she could play with.

Akkira spritzed herself a little bit with the perfume before applying it, she had to know what kind of smell it was she was going to put all over her and whether or not it clashed with all the other smells. The fragrance was really nice, she'd have to find out what the scent was later, some of this for herself would be nice. Shortly after she put on a crop coat with tassels on the arms. It reminded her of something, but off the top of her head, couldn't think of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:55 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Tzofia Ocelli
My team is: Purple
My choices for today: F, H

Current Score: 8

Just like she'd thought, the sequined dress and disco ball had been too much for anyone to use directly, but eventually she'd come around to the realization that she could still use them for what they had in common. It hadn't taken long at all to get a whole lot of glitter from the items, and surprisingly more than a few contestants seemed more than willing to consider using it. So she'd done alright, she guessed. As relieved as Tzofia was that she hadn't messed things up, she knew she wasn't done yet.

This close to performance time, there wasn't much she could do, but there'd been some questions here and there, about what she might know about the feats they would need to perform soon. And she guessed that made it clear enough that all she had to do now to get out of here without upsetting anyone was to gather information. She was pretty good at that, she thought.

Scary as it was, the shark tank and the ring of fire seemed like props more likely to be used in terrifying competitions, so she lingered near them a while, wringing her hands nervously as she hoped to hear something useful.

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:11 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Perore Slicoe (Forera Serpen)
My choices for today: B) Tassels, D) Perfume

Effulgence Score: +2
Oleaginousness Score: +1
Tincture Score: -2
Deportment Score: -5

Ready, ready, ready-- Forera was so ready for it... The more they pulled her back, the more she felt the urge to just go out there and flex already. Her decision was quick and not at all planned, grabbing tassels and spraying perfume all over her. She was just taking the advice from one of the staff-- A bod like hers didn't need more. It called too much attention to shiny, not to the true shiny-- Her pecs. She swooned at the sight of them again.

When a familiar blueblood aproached her, it took her a few minutes before realizing holy crap she thought she'd died. She supposed she didn't look as much as she used to, having been a simple, slightly muscled teen when she was first introduced to the competitive blueblood. She felt a cold sweat start up under her skin before laughing nervously and looking her up and down. Still as fine as ever. "Well, they're m'babies. I love em." She swooned, looking at her babies and giving one of the muscles a hard smooch. "Look at'em. This one's Cauda, and this ones Caput." She motioned, seeming excited. She grinned. "I'm def takin y'down, sweetcheeks. I'm Perore. Nice meetin' ya." Forera wanted so badly to say something else, but she decided against it. She didn't want to clue the other too much...

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games