Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Main Events //PRIZES PG 31 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:09 pm
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Polair
My team is: Purple

Today's Score: -
Total Score: 28

And with that, Polair began organizing her fireworks by size, chemical compounds and width. Everything seemed perfectly aligned, her echolocation bangles showed her they were in place. The seadweller got a box of matches and she took out one. Striking its head with the rough side of the box, Polair quickly lit up all of her fireworks. This was it, this was going to be the best light show she's ever seen.

Wait...

Once she lit up the last firework, Polair remembered the painful truth. She moved her hair away from her face as the cords sizzled in unison and removed her shades, just as they all went up with a bang. Her shoulders slumped down, and tried to see if her bangles could register something. Only soundwaves that instantly came back as a painful shrill.  
Blasphemoose rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:20 pm
Azrael was just casually roaming the beach when he saw one of the most spectacular things, fireworks. He had a soft spot for them and couldn't contain his childish excitement as he ran over.

Somewhere nearby scarfettle was curled up, only vaguely paying attention to what Azrael was doing.

the blue troll excitedly picked out fireworks, determining their ingredients and lining them by color and component.

3 points  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Blasphemoose rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:21 pm
[uote="Hivestuck"]

My name is: Azrael mortis
My team is: blue

Today's Score:
Total Score: [Points accumulated so far this week]

Azrael loves fireworks, how can he resist?  
Blasphemoose rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:24 pm

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Blasphemoose rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:27 pm
saihen

Blasphemoose rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:31 pm
FIREWORKS  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Blasphemoose rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:39 pm
FIREWORKS  
Blasphemoose rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:54 pm
Hivestuck

My name is:Azrael Mortis
My team is: Blue

Today's Score:18
Total Score:18

Fireworks were so exhilarating and the explosions seemed to release some sort of steam valve within the young blueblood. Scarfettle on the other hand was quite startled by the loud noises and made the most horrendous hissing sound.

Azrael watched as the fireworks launched in a nice color coordinated fashion. Once they stopped, Azrael pet his lusus and made comforting sounds at the now very large dragon.  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:09 pm
Guo saw the call for shooting fireworks, and he ran off so fast he nearly didn't even let Akkira know where he was going.

Oh hell yeah, now this was good game. Hogdad was absolutely terrified. That made it even better. The blueblood hadn't got to cause any mayhem so far in Bloodfest. No snowballs or anything. It was starting to get to him.

Now he could make noise, explode some shrapnel, and maybe burn a troll or two.

He'd have to start stockpiling ASAP.

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:11 pm
The blueblooded brat would need some big ones. Maybe all the big ones? Heavy hitters that'd be super loud, and maybe also literally heavy and might explode closer to the ground than most trolls would like. He started dragging those over. Wouldn't be a show without 'em anyway! Now, what else...  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:12 pm
Okay, he had big and bright stuff that would excite people watching if something didn't bork and terrify the moonlight out of them (best case scenario: it did). So at least Hogdad could get off the kid's tail with that kind of uplifting info.

It didn't stop Guouli from looking for more pyrotechnics. He dug around through the stock. There had to be something good still, another big whammy to add in...

He yelped as he stepped on some smaller somethings. Wait. Could those possibly be M-80's?!

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:14 pm
Guouli couldn't be sure unless he set one off, but if he did, that might be considered 'it' for his run. He'd just have to toss them in and hope they didn't just look like military-grade explosives for show or something. He'd just toss them in for now.

As he continued his search, Hogdad wobbled over with some sparklers in his snout. He had seen kids playing with those earlier, and they seemed like a small, nice, safe addition to the display!

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:15 pm
Guouli heard some noise behind him. He turned to see Hogdad drop sparklers on the pile. Lit. Sparklers. "Dad, no!" But they started to spark, and the other mortars would soon catch the flame and go off too.

"Dad, move, you idiot!" Guo yelled. Hogdad panicked a little, not expecting a chain reaction like this. He tripped backwards, and Guo just had to watch in disappointment as his unfinished pile started to shoot off one by one.

Hivestuck

My name is: Guouli Pyrero
My team is: Blue

Today's Score: 2 + 4 + 4 + 2 = 12
Total Score: 12

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:24 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Opimus Fellah
My team is: Red
My choices for today:[please choose 2] A, D

Effulgence Score: 0
Oleaginousness Score: 0
Tincture Score: 0
Deportment Score: 0

Fellah had found a moment to slip away from the Starlight Agency booth to check out something quick and fun to do. Unfortunately for the aloof redblood he wasn't entirely sure what he had walked into before he was already in one of the preparation rooms and being instructed to disrobe for a waxing.
"Uhhh," the farm troll blinked, confused, as the drones tried to further explain the point of the competition to him. His face had quickly darkened multiple shades of red, but it was too late to back out now, he was already getting waxed (when exactly did that start).
Mentally scolding himself for his absent minded wandering, Fellah decided to roll with it. Getting his hair done seemed less...invasive. A glance at the massage table had made him blush again. Coming from such humble beginnings he was not used to pampering, or any sort of luxury treatment. A simple waxing and hair style would be plenty enough for the moment.  

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:15 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Mahmud Seshat
My team is: Orange
My choices for today:C and D

Effulgence Score: 0
Oleaginousness Score: 0
Tincture Score: 0
Deportment Score: 0

All he had wanted was to see what the hell was going on. Thats all Mahmud wanted. Just to see "Hey why are there a buncha half naked trolls flexing and all shiny and stuff?" He didn't necessarily want to be PART of it.

But then he had heard something about hair treatments... hair treatments! They had those? There was treatment for one's hair? And Mahmud hopped hopped a little closer to the booth to peak inside and see what was going on...

"Hey, kid! We need you to go get--"

"H-HAIR TREATMENT!" Were the first words out of his mouth, and Mahmud couldave slapped himself for it. Why yes, thats exactly what one said to two gogdamned drones when they came to tell you to do something. Just shout 'Hair Treatments'. That was it, thats the plan. Clearly the drone was confused, and called over another to converse. Mahmud could only make out bits and pieces, but he could'ave sworn he heard the phrases "Too tall" and "Kinda young-lookin", and maybe his imagination was out of control but did he hear one of them say "awkward"? Oh now that was just rude!

"So um... they said there's free hair treatments?"

Mahmud tilted his head and stared at them until one of them replied "Yeah, for the contestants."

"Can I be one? I'd like a hair treatment? What do we have to do?"

Next thing he knew, these two guys whisked him away in the back room and his hair was being lathered and styled, cleaned and combed, and there was this oily kind of stuff they used that made it feel ooh so nice. Mahmud wiggled in his seat, incredibly delighted by all this. He'd just get the hair treatment, sneak out the back, not have to do a damn thing! Perfect!

Once the treatment was done though (and may we just say, his hair looked so damn good after) and Mahmud went to sneak away, a few drones grabbed him by the shoulder. "Where do you think you're going, kiddo?"

"U-Um... f... faci... bath..." Oh gog they were all so much bigger than him. He may be strong but there was no way in hell he could take down these guys, so without so much as a further word he was put right back in his little seat and told to wait to get oiled up.

No.
        Hell no.
        Hell. Freakin'. NO.

Mahmud panicked, and did the only thing he could think of doing at that moment: Praying. Praying to some higher power, whatever that may be, that he would survive this even without noodle legging or looking awkward or pathetic,and prayed that this would all be worth getting his gogdamned hair treatment.

It better be worth it.
        IT BETTER BE WORTH IT.

Booth Tickets: 1 Art Attack 3/18, 1 Bikini 3/18, 1 Around the World 3/18
        Reach for the Stars 3/19

xxxxxxxx

Per the guide/rules of this shop, Mahmud is RPing this Bloodfest AS A TEEN. The guidelines can be found here! TY! : D  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff