Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Main Events //PRIZES PG 31 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sami-Fire rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:35 pm
[Wallas Ziegel, Fireworks

Current Rolls: 2 + 2]  
nepsah rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Deimos Somnus
My team is: Teal

Today's Score: 2 + 2
Total Score: 4

Two more mortars should do the trick, right? Nah, he needed more than that. Thypion whined anxiously in the background as he watched his small charge stack the things high. Just how many of these things was he going to get? Where was he even getting them from? He had half a mind to just pick his charge up and walk off with him before things got... toasty....

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Sami-Fire rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:37 pm
[Wallas Ziegel, Fireworks

Current Rolls: 2 + 2 + 3]  
nepsah rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:38 pm

Today's Score: 2 + 2 + 2
Total Score: 6

Yet another two... Dei could feel the muscles in his arms protesting, but this was just another workout! And he was going to build something super cool with wildly explosive materials. Clearly this was the best thing ever. Thypion was just being a stick in the mud. He knew what he was doing, there was absolutely no way this could go wrong. Or... blow up in his face.

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

nepsah rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:41 pm
Hivestuck

Today's Score: 2 + 2 + 2
Total Score: 6

Or it totally could blow up in his face. Some bulgewad lit his fuses before he was ready, and he barely noticed the sparkling until Thypion let out a louder whine than usual. He stared, dumbfounded at the lit wick for a few seconds before realizing what it meant. Oh s**t. Deimos dropped what he was doing and immediately skittered back to Thypion, obviously his lusus would be the safest place to stay in the event of an explosion. Obviously.

At least they looked cool when they went off. He'd just have to come back the next evening and try again. He just... wouldn't tell Thypion that's what they were going to do until they were already there. That plan would totally work, 100%.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:49 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Wallas Ziegel
My team is: Red

Today's Score: 7 (2 + 2 + 3)
Total Score: 7

Wallas was interested in the fireworks from the start. Blowing things up was, at times, integral to construction. Most often, it was integral to the construction of new things. Sure, it meant the destruction of something already existing, but details, details. After being briefed on the protocols by the drones (a harrowing event that made Wallas feel like he would be culled on principle), he went about setting up. He put down one round of two, then another round of two. The next round of fireworks was a set of three. As he went to grab a fourth round, suddenly, PCHOOOO! All seven of them went up and off, making him cry out in shock. Once he recovered, he sighed and abandoned his quest for the fourth round of fireworks. What he had looked nice and all, but it could have been so much better. Such was his lot in life.  

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:52 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Perore Slicoe (Forera Serpen)
My team is: teal
My choices for today: A) Wax that body, B) Get a massage from a drone

Effulgence Score:
Oleaginousness Score:
Tincture Score:
Deportment Score:

Holy.

s**t.

It was nights like these Forera was thankful she decided to participate in Bloodfest this sweep. Not only was there a coming racing event, but there was a very curious event, one that made her double take after reading the sign-up sheet. Body Buffing. Forera was instantly on board. With a confident stride, the tealblooded troll strode into the backstage tent while flexing, knowing very well of her amazing body and already starting to remove her shawl so the rest of the competition could see they were extremely outmatched. Forera grinned. Of course, first things first, she needed wax her body! She allowed the volunteers to work her bod, and along the way they started to massage her-- And who was she to complain? Forera was very pleased. She considered getting her hair and outfit done, but Forera felt fairly confident in her own style. She was already so amazing! She felt like a new troll!

quite uneventful rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:55 pm
      Mesnei Shachi

Today's Score: 20 + 4 = 24

Mesnei looked up to the taller blueblood. Studied him some, then narrowed her eyes and huffed. She grabbed 4 more, and began setting them up. "I can handle this myself. Probably better than you." She huffed, rolling her eyes and adjusting their positions a little more.

Kimbley Kitty

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
zeflamigo rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:58 pm
My name is: Leeroi Furore
My team is: bloob
Point Count: 2+

Leeroi stuck his tongue out at the seadweller. "Fine, fine," Leeroi relented, raising his hands in the air. "Don't say I didn't warn you," he said, looking over her motley assortment of fireworks.

quite uneventful

Doutei rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:20 pm
xxHivestuck

My name is: Tevini Euruft

Today's Score: 3
Total Score: 3

Doutei

Doutei rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Doutei

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:22 pm
xxHivestuck

Today's Score: 3 + 4 = 7
Total Score: 7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:24 pm
xxHivestuck

Today's Score: 3 + 4 + 4 = 11
Total Score: 11

Doutei

Doutei rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Doutei

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:25 pm
xxHivestuck

Today's Score: 3 + 4 + 4 + 3 = 14
Total Score: 14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:31 pm
xxHivestuck

Today's Score: 3 + 4 + 4 + 3 + 4 = 18
Total Score: 18

Doutei

Doutei rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Doutei

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:33 pm
Hivestuck

Today's Score: 3 + 4 + 4 + 3 + 4 = 18
Total Score: 18

Fireworks were not really and on-brand pass time for her, Tevini thought to herself as she stood in front of the booth. Watching other trolls come and go, she found herself watching their excited eyes, delighted to dash in and light the fuse before running back to safety. It was weird to her, the idea of someone enjoying the sensation of a little fear.

Was that a flaw in her design? Musing on it, the redblood remembered the recent events that had happened to her. The failed makeover at that terrible booth, Cerpin's laughter. She'd decided to try and change, improve herself a little after the events at that space ladder only to not make any progress at all. Especially after that fateful encounter with that tealblood. Tevini was more scared of things than ever, including herself now.

It didn't feel good.

So tonight she was going to make a small effort to change. Reaching forth, she grabbed a handful of fireworks and trotted out to the lighting area. Setting up only a small display, she worked quickly and methodically so that she couldn't find time to psyche herself out. Lighting the fuse immediately, the girl stepped back and braced herself for the loud sounds and looked up at her favorite view. The sky exploded with colors. Flinching with each blast, she concentrated on the view above her, reminding herself that one day she too would be blasting out of this place up there.

It was small but it was a start.

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces