Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Main Events //PRIZES PG 31 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Yamashii rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:29 pm

A sudden spray of sand jolted Flydra out of her mortar arrangement and she looked at the offender with a scowl and furrowed brow. She had been perfectly calculating the distance for the next mortar and now would have to do everything again. Flydra glanced Kerras up and down and raised an eyebrow. She found the younger troll's horns particularly unique and worth studying. Three horns wasn't a mutation exactly but she had found it uncommon to meet trolls with an odd number of horns versus the usual two.

"How terrible, I'm all dirty now." She sighed with a wistful look. "It's fine but you owe me. I need a partner for the other games. You are small but probably strong enough." Without a regard for Kerras's personal space, she reached over and gripped the troll's arm to test how the muscles were developed.

"Deal?"

Green Minuet

Green Minuet rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:30 pm
      △ Kerras Farron

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Yamashii rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:32 pm
3 + 4

rolling for fireworks 2

Green Minuet rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:33 pm
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Kerras Farron
My team is: Teal

Today's Score: 17
Total Score: 17

Working on the post right now. (:  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:34 pm
3 + 4 + 4

rolling for fireworks

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:36 pm
3 + 4 + 4 + 4

rolling for fireworks

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:39 pm
3 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 3

rolling for fireworks

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:41 pm
3 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 3 + 4

rolling for fireworks

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:42 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Flydra Dromen

Today's Score: 3 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 3 + 4 = 22
Total Score: 22

It had been a very successful night of playing with explosives in Flydra's opinion. Setting up an intricate display of mortars to produce the most aesthetically pleasing performance while sorting out the timing of lighting them all off had been a great challenge. If only she had been able to mix together her own compounds to further control the colors and types of fireworks. But she supposed not all trolls could be trusted to handle the components without blowing up half of Bloodfest.

"How dazzling. I hope Lorata can see these." Everything she did was to better the name of the Civisect Sirens and most importantly, their leader Lorata Gorgos. She smiled quietly as she watched the displays, wondering if Austri or Scorpa would give the game a try. Probably not, they were more athletically inclined.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:04 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Tzofia Ocelli
My team is: Purple
My choices for today:[please choose 2] C, H

Current Score n/a

Tzofia wasn't entirely sure what was going on. She'd been moving through the crowd one moment, and then the next it had been more like the crowd was moving her and the next thing she knew she was being ushered backstage and told to help preparations for the contestants. And then she was more or less alone with a table of possible ingredients and no real instructions on what to do with them. Anxious tears brimmed at the corner of her eyes as she tried to remember what the adult that had brought her back here had been telling her, but she'd been so frazzled she hadn't really heard.

Very hesitantly, she reached out for a container to try and see what it was, and then relaxed a little. Applesauce! She only had to make food for them, that was easy. She grabbed another container, found nanners inside which only cemented her understanding of the game, and promptly began to mix them.

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:05 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: LEEROI FURORE
My team is: BLUE
My choices for today: A) WAX BODY and F) ENHANCE WARDROBE

Effulgence Score: 0
Oleaginousness Score: 0
Tincture Score: 0
Deportment Score: 0

This was Leeroi's kind of game. All about the glory, the shine. This was an event for stars, and boy was Leeroi excited to be old enough to participate. But there was so much to get ready for, and in so little time! Aside from working out, he wasn't used to playing up his features with makeup, wax, or anything in that realm. Really, he wasn't used to doing more than getting out of bed and putting some gel in his hair.

Looking at the other trolls getting ready, he knew he just needed to wax up. "Shiny like a trophy," Leeroi muttered to himself, wondering if they had something to polish his arm, too.

The next, most logical step for him was wardrobe. A regular swimsuit wouldn't do. He wanted something to play up his scars, his robotics. Something edgy and asymmetrical, and with fur. Hell yeah, that was just his style. Now he was ready to party.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:19 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Scorpa Devile
My team is: Yellow
My choices for today:[please choose 2] A, E

Effulgence Score: 0
Oleaginousness Score: 0
Tincture Score: 0
Deportment Score: 0

"Thanks hon." Scorpa waved to the sign up troll after having completed the necessities to enter the competition. She'd been working on this body all her life and now was being presented with the perfect stage to show it off! Heading into the tents, the yellowblood immediately started grabbing supplies. She knew exactly what she needed to do, starting with waxing any straggler hairs that had regrown since she'd last waxed. Super soldier Scorpa preferred to keep her body hair minimized to begin with so there wasn't much to do besides little touch ups before she moved to the next task.

Sitting down in her favorite place, in front of a mirror, Scorpa leaned in and begin to primp her make up. Her hair and outfit was already perfect, the trademark ponytail and a banging bikini! She'd worn the swimsuit around to advertise for her booth! Wondering if any of her friends would come and see her at the event, Scorpa took extra care on her eyeliner to make herself look perfect.

Doutei

Sypon rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:49 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Ganyma Callow
My choices for today: (determined via roll) Wax That Body + Say A Prayer

Effulgence Score:
Oleaginousness Score:
Tincture Score:
Deportment Score:

Ganyma stepped into the backstage area with a smile. Frankly, this competition seemed like tons of fun – not to mention recommended by basically everyone who had gotten wind of it at the ALG. Sinter was sure to be watching from the audience, and although he had declined to come with him backstage (or participate, not that Ganyma minded given the nature of the upright troll) he was already getting nervous. Had he skipped any leg days recently?

All fretting aside, the muscular troll centered himself and gave fond waves to the helpers and participants as he examined the prep area. He had a chance to get a wax, which seemed like a fine idea to prep for a good sheen. And as far as he was concerned, showing off more of his body was the key here – no wardrobe, make-up or accessories to get in the way. In lieu of other preparation, Ganyma made a small “prayer” (really a hum of one of Jaawhn Sheena’s many inspiring mantras) and considered the luster of his wrestling idols. Yes, somewhere between doused shine and “is it sweat AND blood?” would do.  
blackbird cake rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:39 am
Elidae Bonbon, rolling for fireworks!  

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

blackbird cake rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:40 am
Elidae Bonbon, rolling for fireworks!

3 +

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items