Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Weekend Events Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:18 am
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Deimos Somnus
My team is: Teal
My cup formation is:
1: Red + Teal {Nebula} - (+3PP)If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups + the drinker has to skip the next round
2: Orange + Teal {Zenith} - (+2PP)The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) + the drinker has to skip the next round
3: Orange + Yellow {Nadir} - (+2PP)The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) + the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
4: Yellow + Red {Cepheid} - (+3PP)The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round + If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups
5: Red + Orange {Red Star} - (+4PP)If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups + The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
6: Red + Teal {Nebula} - (+3PP)If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups + the drinker has to skip the next round
7: Red + Orange {Red Star} - (+4PP)The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) + If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted toward the pourer’s score)
8: Yellow + Teal {Comet} - (+1PP)The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round + the drinker has to skip the next round
9: Orange + Yellow {Nadir} - (+2PP)The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) + The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
10: Yellow + Teal {Comet} - (+1PP)The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round + the drinker has to skip the next round

Potty Points:
Total Cups Consumed:

quite uneventful
here's dei's ! and they aren't broken anymore i think

Hivestuck

My name is: Apibom Honeii
My team is: Yellow
My cup formation is:
1: Red + Teal {Sting and Switch} - (+3PP)If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups + The drinker has to skip the next round
2: Orange + Teal {Hivemind} - (+2PP)The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) + The drinker has to skip the next round
3: Orange + Yellow {Flight of the Bumblebee} - (+2PP)The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) + the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
4: Yellow + Red {Bumblebee Blitz} - (+2PP)The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round + If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups
5: Red + Orange {Amber Honey} - (+5PP)If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups + The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
6: Red + Teal {Sting and Switch} - (+3PP)If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups + The drinker has to skip the next round
7: Red + Orange {Amber Honey} - (+4PP)If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups + The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
8: Yellow + Teal {Honeypunch} - (+1PP)The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round + The drinker has to skip the next round
9: Orange + Yellow {Flight of the Bumblebee} - (+2PP)The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) + The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
10: Yellow + Teal {Honeypunch} - (+1PP)The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round + The drinker has to skip the next round

Potty Points:
Total Cups Consumed:

Gl!tch~
here's api's! fixed edition!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:13 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Mahmud Seshat
My team is: Orange
My cup formation is:
1: Yellow - Orange (Desert Sunrise) +2 PP (Pourer can move dice roll up or down one, Pourer chooses where their ball lands next round)
2: Teal - Green (Hand-in-Hand) +2 PP (Drinker Skip next round, Pourer Change one of the opponent's drinks)
3: Teal - Blue (Movin' on Up) +3 PP (Drinker Skip next round, Drinker can Change one of the opponent's drinks)
4: Yellow - Orange (Desert Sunrise) +2 PP (Pourer can move dice roll up or down one, Pourer chooses where their ball lands next round)
5: Yellow - Green (Move as One) +2 PP (Pourer chooses where ball lands next, Pourer chooses cup may be switched for new mix).
6: Yellow - Blue (Crouching Green, Hidden Flavors) +3 PP (Pourer chooses where ball goes next, Drinker can change one of the Opponent's drinks)
7: Teal - Orange (Not-so-secret Agent Orange) +2 PP (Drinker skips next round, Pourer changes Drinker's next roll by one)
8: Teal - Green (Hand-in-Hand) +2 PP (Drinker Skip next round, Pourer Change one of the opponent's drinks)
9: Yellow - Blue (Crouching Green, Hidden Flavors) +3 PP (Pourer chooses where ball goes next, Drinker can change one of the Opponent's drinks)
10: Teal - Orange (Not-so-secret Agent Orange) +2 PP (Drinker skips next round, Pourer changes Drinker's next roll by one)

Potty Points:
Total Cups Consumed:

Mahmud. Was. Terrified.

This had to be some cruel joke, right? And after he had said to himself at the Bikini booth that he hoped he'd never, EVER have to run into this person again...

"N... Ni..." He stared like a woodland lusii in the headlights of a large vehicle at the imposing person before him. "N-nice to... meet you..."

WHAT DID HE EVEN SAY TO THEM?

"I'm... I'm Mahmud Seshat, nice to meet you...?" Nervously, he held his hand out for a shake, before blinking, a look of realization passing over his face, and him pulling the hand back. "SORRY! Sorry I didn't mean to impose..." They were a purpleblood, who chased down criminals. In what universe would they shake an ORANGEBLOOD'S hand? "So uh..."

"You... can go first. OH! Oh before we start, pronouns? Just like... you know, I always ask that..."

Booth Tickets: 1 Art Attack 3/18, 1 Bikini 3/18, 1 Around the World 3/18
        Reach for the Stars 3/19
        Starlight 3/20, Bikini Bootcamp 3/20, Cuthroat Kitchen 3/20, Art Attack 3/20
        Starlight 3/22, Bikini Bootcamp 3/22, Cuthroat Kitchen 3/22, Lightseekers 3/22, Reach for the Stars 3/22
        Bikini Bootcamp 3/24

sypon
Mahmud's polite routine is going to the shitter because he's TERRIFIED I'm laughing

Per the guide/rules of this shop, Mahmud is RPing this Bloodfest AS A TEEN. The guidelines can be found here! TY! : D  

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:10 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Calida Opalus
My team is: Green
My cup formation is:
1: O+O(Orange Combustion): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)

2: Y+B: (Baker's gift) +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

3: Y+G: (Key lime rufflepuff) +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

4: G+B: (Gobstopper grenade) +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored).

5: Y+G: (Key lime rufflepuff) +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

6: Y+B: (Baker's gift) +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

7: B+B: (berry sprinkle pizazz) 5 PP. The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

8: O+G: (candy cake surprise) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

9:O+G: (candy cake surprise) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

10: O+Y(Fire delight blush): +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.

Potty Points:
Total Cups Consumed:

ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:24 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Polair Rision
My team is: Purple
My cup formation is:
1: Red +Red || (Out of Orbit) +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups.
2: Teal +Red || (Gravitational Force) +3PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the drinker has to skip the next round
3: Blue +Red || (Space-Time) +5PP: If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: Yellow +Red || (Time's Illusion) +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
5: Yellow + Blue || (Fabric of Space) +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
6: Teal + Blue || (Einstein's Drink) +3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: Blue + Yellow || (Fabric of Space) +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: Yellow + Teal || (Inertia) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round
9: Blue + Blue || (Vacuum of Space) +5 PP. The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: Red + Blue || (Space-Time) +5PP: If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Potty Points: 3
Total Cups Consumed: 1

Polair was actually looking forward to the game. Even if it was explained in a horribly simple manner, she understood perfectly that she had to throw the ball at a specific angle, watch the vector path it took so they she would finish up drinking whatever her opponent had served. Before throwing, Polair used her bracelets to know where exactly she should aim.

Really, it would be embarrassing to hit someone with the ball!  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Blasphemoose rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:40 am
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
1: O+O(Orange Combustion): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)

2: Y+B: (Baker's gift) +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

3: Y+G: (Key lime rufflepuff) +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

4: G+B: (Gobstopper grenade) +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored).

5: Y+G: (Key lime rufflepuff) +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

6: Y+B: (Baker's gift) +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

7: B+B: (berry sprinkle pizazz) 5 PP. The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

8: O+G: (candy cake surprise) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

9:O+G: (candy cake surprise) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

10: O+Y(Fire delight blush): +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.

Total Cups Consumed: 1

ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:42 am
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
1: Red +Red || (Out of Orbit) +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups.
2: Teal +Red || (Gravitational Force) +3PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the drinker has to skip the next round
3: Blue +Red || (Space-Time) +5PP: If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: Yellow +Red || (Time's Illusion) +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
5: Yellow + Blue || (Fabric of Space) +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
6: Teal + Blue || (Einstein's Drink) +3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: Blue + Yellow || (Fabric of Space) +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: Yellow + Teal || (Inertia) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round
9: Blue + Blue || (Vacuum of Space) +5 PP. The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: Red + Blue || (Space-Time) +5PP: If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Potty Points: 6
Total Cups Consumed: 2

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:45 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Caiden
My team is: Orange
My cup formation is: Nothing fancy, regular triangle
1: Purple Menace P+P: 7 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score).
2:Fire in the Hole O+Y: +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
3:Hot Hot Baby R+O: +4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
4:Am i Pretty Yet? P+P: 7 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score).
5:Shine On O+P: +5 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)
6:Ring of Fire R+R: +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups.
7: Swamp Muck Y+G: +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8:When Life Gives Ya Lemons Y+Y: +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
9:Peck of Pickled Peppers P+P: 7 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score).
10:Orange You Glad You Got This One? O+O: +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)

Potty Points:
Total Cups Consumed:

blackbird cake
Hey! I figured out how to do it T.T Msg me on Discord <3

Blasphemoose rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:46 am
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 8
Total Cups Consumed: 5

+2 to polair's roll
Drink #6 replaced with Yellow + Red || (Time's Illusion)  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:03 am
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
6: Yellow +Red || (Time's Illusion) +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round

Potty Points: 8
Total Cups Consumed: 3

(ignore roll, have the opportunity to manually choose)

Polair drinks #5 Y+G: (Key lime rufflepuff)
Yum!  
Blasphemoose rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:09 am
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 10 maxed out
Total Cups Consumed: 6

switch #9 to Red+ Red  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:10 am
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
6: Yellow +Red || (Time's Illusion) +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round

Potty Points: 10 MAXED!!!!
Total Cups Consumed: 4

ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:25 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Eridia Tsifer
My cup formation is:
1: Orange + Purple || (Regal Mess) +5 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)
2: Purple + Purple || (Fatal Shot) 7 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score).
3: Teal + Purple || (Purple Rain) 4 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round, and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)
4: Orange + Teal || (Loser Lane) +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the drinker has to skip the next round.
5: Yellow + Purple || (Regal Temple) +4 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)
6: Purple + Orange || (Regal Mess) +5 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)
7: Orange + Orange || (Citrus Aftertaste) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
8: Teal + Yellow || (Mountain Revenge) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round
9: Orange + Yellow || (Blessed Shot) +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
10: Orange + Teal || (Loser Lane) +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the drinker has to skip the next round.

Eridia signed herself up in this game because she knew that she was BORN for it. The highblood had played Soda pong at some parties, so she was familiar with the rules and what not. What was new though, was the fact she could mix up drinks! Supposedly that wasn't really allowed in the games she had played before but that was because her opponents were careful idiots. Besides, who wouldn't trust Eridia when it came to mixing edible things?

She was against a redblood-- a kid to be more specifically. Whatever, she would do everything she could to win this and totally crush her. "Yes, this will definitely be fuuuun~" The whole crushing her to bits though changed once she recived a compliment.

"OH! You are so sweet!! Seashells are such nice gifts!" She squealed as she heard the little child speak. It was painful to admit she had a soft-ish spot for redbloods and kids. And more when they were oh so adorable. "Thank you dearie! I did try hard to make delicious combinations. Ooooh~ A purpleblood should aaaalways look divine, so I try my best to look so~ I am Eridia Tsifer, what's your name sweetie?"

She threw a ping pong towards Connie's group of cups and it landed on an orangey drink. She took a deep breath and gulped the liquid down her throat. Good taste. It was nice.

"This is good... What do you call it?"

leon_a_darkangel

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:45 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Connie Silvio
My team is: Red
My cup formation is:
1. (Water Mark): Blue/Red +5 PP The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and if the drinker’s potty points don’t max out, counts as 2 cups
2. (Coastal Current): Yellow/Teal +1 PP - The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and The drinker has to skip the next round
3. (Red Tide): Red/Red +5PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups!
4. (Red Tide): Red/Red +5PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups!
5. (Mean Marsh): Teal/Red +3PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups BUT The drinker has to skip the next round.
6. (Costal Current): Yellow/Teal +1 PP - The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and The drinker has to skip the next round
7. (Design Wave): Yellow/Red +3PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups but The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
8. (Overfalls): Blue/Teal +3 PP - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND The drinker has to skip the next round
9. (Design Wave): Yellow/Red +3PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups but The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
10. (Tidal Stand): Blue/Yellow +3 PP - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round

Potty Points: 8/10

Connie flushed a little darker as the other seemed to receive her well. "I hope so!! This is my first bloodfest. I'm here with my twin and both our lusus" She announced proudly. "Ohh! We make glass stuff too..but those are all back at our shack." The smaller girl beamed as the other seemed to squeal with delight and per up. Maybe highbloods weren't so bad..this one seemed okay.

Feeling like she was on top of the world, the small child puffed up proudly as she too was complimented. The excitement was palatable, especially as Connie pumped her fist. "Me too! I tried lotsa different ones till I got them." She toed her boot at the ground thoughtfully. "Mmm that one is called Design Wave! Its all wavey and orangey after all. Glad you like it." She grinned.

Flicking her ball at Eridia's cups of soda, Connie watched intently as they bounced around a bit before sliding into the cup. Her fingers wrapped around the cup as she lifted it up. "My name is Connie Silvio. It's a pleasure Miss Eridia!" Bowing a little she soon was back on the game. Sniffing curiously her eyes lit up. The stuff was purpley and orange it was certainly strange looking. Drinking from it, the rush of liquid made her squirm as she smacked her lips a few times the hair on the back of her neck rising. "Hmm..what is that??" She blinked in wonder at her now empty cup. There had been more liquid in this cup.

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:04 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Odette Cygnet
My team is: Red
My cup formation is:
1: R/R
2: R/B
3: R/Y
4: Y/T
5: Y/T
6: Y/T
7: Y/T
8: B/T
9: R/B
10: B/B

Potty Points: 8/10

Odette picked up another drink. Jellyfish spit? She wasn't quite sure what to make of it, but it didn't sound good. Pinching her nose, she gulped down the concoction. Oof, she wasn't feeling very well after that one. She coughed, trying to transition it into a laugh. "Strong one," She commented.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Doutei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:09 am
Void was supposed to skip a turn  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out