Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Weekend Events Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:29 pm
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Our names are: Caiden and Xionek
My team is: Orange

Total Score: 3

"Good game, Caiden." she said, clapping her teammate on the shoulder. Yes, it had been good. But it should have been better - she should have done better. She would, next time. She promised it silently to him: he would not know it, but next time he needed her to come through, she would try her damndest and do her best to come through for him, in redemption for... this... here.

It was a promise. Heroes did not break their promises.

micillia

penemueIntuition rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:31 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Mahmud Seshat
My cup formation is:
1: Yellow - Orange (Desert Sunrise) +2 PP (Pourer can move dice roll up or down one, Pourer chooses where their ball lands next round)
2: Teal - Green (Hand-in-Hand) +2 PP (Drinker Skip next round, Pourer Change one of the opponent's drinks)
3: Teal - Blue (Movin' on Up) +3 PP (Drinker Skip next round, Drinker can Change one of the opponent's drinks)
4: Yellow - Orange (Desert Sunrise) +2 PP (Pourer can move dice roll up or down one, Pourer chooses where their ball lands next round)
5: Yellow - Green (Move as One) +2 PP (Pourer chooses where ball lands next, Pourer chooses cup may be switched for new mix).
6: Yellow - Blue (Crouching Green, Hidden Flavors) +3 PP (Pourer chooses where ball goes next, Drinker can change one of the Opponent's drinks)
7: Teal - Orange (Not-so-secret Agent Orange) +2 PP (Drinker skips next round, Pourer changes Drinker's next roll by one)
8: Teal - Green (Hand-in-Hand) +2 PP (Drinker Skip next round, Pourer Change one of the opponent's drinks)
9: Yellow - Blue (Crouching Green, Hidden Flavors) +3 PP (Pourer chooses where ball goes next, Drinker can change one of the Opponent's drinks)
10: Teal - Orange (Not-so-secret Agent Orange) +2 PP (Drinker skips next round, Pourer changes Drinker's next roll by one)

Potty Points: 4
Total Cups Consumed: 2

More Daysauce? Don't mind if he diddly-did! The next ball landed in yet another cup of the sweet, sweet stuff and he gulped it down in barely a second. "Thats really good! I like that combo! You're pretty good at mixin' em!" Plus Tamiya's names were far cooler than his own... it really blew, but who cared this stuff TASTED SO GOOD.

SO GOOD.
        ARE YOU PUMPED TAMIYA?
        CUZ MAHMUD IS PUMPED

"Your turn your turn your turn!"

Booth Tickets: 1 Art Attack 3/18, 1 Bikini 3/18, 1 Around the World 3/18
        Reach for the Stars 3/19
        Starlight 3/20, Bikini Bootcamp 3/20, Cuthroat Kitchen 3/20, Art Attack 3/20
        Starlight 3/22, Bikini Bootcamp 3/22, Cuthroat Kitchen 3/22, Lightseekers 3/22, Reach for the Stars 3/22
        Bikini Bootcamp 3/24

sypon
we gave him sugar what did we dO

Per the guide/rules of this shop, Mahmud is RPing this Bloodfest AS A TEEN. The guidelines can be found here! TY! : D  

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:32 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Eostre Diazzi
My team is: Blue
My cup formation is:
1: "LEMONGRASS BLITZ" (Yellow + Teal) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND The drinker has to skip the next round.
2: "BUNNY HOPS" (Teal + Blue) +3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round AND The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture .
3: "VIOLENT VISIONS" (Red + Blue) +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture.
4: "LEMONGRASS BLITZ" (Yellow + Teal) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND The drinker has to skip the next round.
5: "BLOODY NOSE" (Redx2) +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups
6: "BAY BOMB" (Yellow + Blue) +3 PP, the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer's side with a new mixture AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
7: "BUNNY HOPS" (Teal + Blue) +3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round AND the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture .
8: "BUNNY HOPS" (Teal + Blue) +3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round AND the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture.
9: "MANGO PUNCH" (Yellow + Red) +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups.
10: "BUNNY HOPS" (Teal + Blue) +3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round AND the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture.

Potty Points: 4/10

Eostre throws her ball, landing it squarely in the bright green soda. She threw it back quickly, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

Sypon
#8 is now bunny hops (teal/blue)!
she skips her next turn

quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:36 pm
Quote:
SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Hivestuck

My name is: Perore Slicoe (Forera Serpen)
My team is: Teal
My cup formation is:
1: Y+G (TANGY THROW UP): +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: O+Y (ORANGE PUNCH): +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
3: Y+Y(YEAH YEAH YEAH): +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
4: Y+B(POTTY PISSSSER): +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: O+O(ORANGEY DELIGHT): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
6: O+G(PUMPKIN PANSY): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: Y+B(POTTY PISSSSER): +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: Y+Y(YEAH YEAH YEAH): +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round (:"()
9: O+B(ORANGE IS THE NEW BLUE): +4 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: G+B(NIGHT OF THE DEMONS): +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored).

Potty Points: 5 + 2 = 7
Total Cups Consumed: 3

Man, that suckerpunch one was real good. And realll fillling. Rera wasn't squeezing her legs together yet, but she could feel her insides start getting a little fuller than needed. Forera tossed back another drink, ignoring her struggle. She'd persevere!!  

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:38 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Tamiya Aiguma
My team is: Purple
My cup formation is:
1: Blue/Green (AQUAPISS) +4 PP – the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture, and the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas originally selected, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: Orange/Blue (NASTYASS) +4 PP The drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll
3: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
4: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
5: Green/Yellow (********) +2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
6: Blue/Green (AQUAPISS) +4 PP – the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture, and the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas originally selected, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) ) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
8: Blue/Green (AQUAPISS) +4 PP – the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture, and the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas originally selected, 5 shot limit ignored)
9: Orange/Green (VIELLI SPECIAL) +3 PP The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
10:Blue/Yellow (MOON MIST) +3 PP - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round

8: Teal - Green (Hand-in-Hand) +2 PP (Drinker Skip next round, Pourer Change one of the opponent's drinks)

"Hmmm. You are good at this," Tamiya grumbled. She plopped her ball into one of Mahmud's cups and crossed her arms. "I skip my next turn."

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:42 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Ganyma Callow
My cup formation is:
1: Red/Yellow +3 PP (orangey drink!) - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
2: Red/Yellow (orangey drink!) +3 PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
3: Red/Red +5 PP (very red drink!) - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups
4: Blue/Teal +3 PP (blue-ish teal-ish drink!) - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND The drinker has to skip the next round
5: Red/Yellow (orangey drink!) +3 PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
6: Blue/Teal +3 PP (blue-ish teal-ish drink!) - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND The drinker has to skip the next round
7: Blue/Yellow +3 PP (greeny drink!) - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
8: Yellow/Teal +1 PP (bright greeny drink!) - The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and The drinker has to skip the next round
9: Yellow/Teal +1 PP (bright greeny drink!) - The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and The drinker has to skip the next round
10: Blue/Teal +3 PP (blue-ish teal-ish drink!) - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND The drinker has to skip the next round

Potty Points: 8
Total Cups Consumed: 5

Ganyma could not stay away from that dark red drink. He was addicted! Downing the cup, he wiped some sweat off of his forehead and realized that Eostre had skipped her turn. The last time he had a two-fer he had to take two shots of the super concentrated liquid. This could be his end!

purplerosesbeauty

Taking 1 more turn next! -crossing fingers-  

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:43 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Ganyma Callow
My cup formation is:
1: Red/Yellow +3 PP (orangey drink!) - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
2: Red/Yellow (orangey drink!) +3 PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
3: Red/Red +5 PP (very red drink!) - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups
4: Blue/Teal +3 PP (blue-ish teal-ish drink!) - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND The drinker has to skip the next round
5: Red/Yellow (orangey drink!) +3 PP - If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
6: Blue/Teal +3 PP (blue-ish teal-ish drink!) - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND The drinker has to skip the next round
7: Blue/Yellow +3 PP (greeny drink!) - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
8: Yellow/Teal +1 PP (bright greeny drink!) - The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and The drinker has to skip the next round
9: Yellow/Teal +1 PP (bright greeny drink!) - The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and The drinker has to skip the next round
10: Blue/Teal +3 PP (blue-ish teal-ish drink!) - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND The drinker has to skip the next round

Potty Points: 10 - OUT!
Total Cups Consumed: 6

Well, it wasn't the red drink, but Ganyma had had enough. He waved and put his hands up. "That's it for me! Can you top that?"

He'd stand by and watch before he hustled off to the miniature ablution block.

((Effects aren't active because he's OUT!))

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:47 pm
Opponent effect: I get to choose my drink manually and change a drink on my list

Quote:
3: Y+Y(YEAH YEAH YEAH): +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round

My name is: Tsarzi Ameroc
My cup formation is:
1: THE HOWLER(Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: THE HOWLER(Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
3: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: COMPLIMENTARY CHAOS (Orange/Blue) : +4, The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
6: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
9: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: THE HOWLER (Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Potty Points: 7

Tsarzi kept getting the bright yellow drink, the least filling, very mild syrupy flavor. The goal was to drink as many as she could, so the drink was good in that regard, she could stomach that the best. But man, she'd only ever drunk one soda in the span of at least three months. So this... this was starting to get a bit much.  

Taki-di

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:49 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
1: "LEMONGRASS BLITZ" (Yellow + Teal) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND The drinker has to skip the next round.
2: "BUNNY HOPS" (Teal + Blue) +3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round AND The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture .
3: "VIOLENT VISIONS" (Red + Blue) +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture.
4: "LEMONGRASS BLITZ" (Yellow + Teal) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND The drinker has to skip the next round.
5: "BLOODY NOSE" (Redx2) +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups
6: "BAY BOMB" (Yellow + Blue) +3 PP, the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer's side with a new mixture AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
7: "BUNNY HOPS" (Teal + Blue) +3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round AND the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture .
8: "BUNNY HOPS" (Teal + Blue) +3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round AND the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture.
9: "MANGO PUNCH" (Yellow + Red) +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups.
10: "BUNNY HOPS" (Teal + Blue) +3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round AND the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture.

Potty Points: 9/10
Total Cups Consumed: 6

Eostreplops her ball in the very red drink, and then gulps it down with a grin. She wasn't afraid of a bit of a challenge.

Sypon
Eostre's picking #3!

penemueIntuition rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:50 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
1: Yellow - Orange (Desert Sunrise) +2 PP (Pourer can move dice roll up or down one, Pourer chooses where their ball lands next round)
2: Teal - Green (Hand-in-Hand) +2 PP (Drinker Skip next round, Pourer Change one of the opponent's drinks)
3: Teal - Blue (Movin' on Up) +3 PP (Drinker Skip next round, Drinker can Change one of the opponent's drinks)
4: Yellow - Orange (Desert Sunrise) +2 PP (Pourer can move dice roll up or down one, Pourer chooses where their ball lands next round)
5: Yellow - Green (Move as One) +2 PP (Pourer chooses where ball lands next, Pourer chooses cup may be switched for new mix).
6: Yellow - Blue (Crouching Green, Hidden Flavors) +3 PP (Pourer chooses where ball goes next, Drinker can change one of the Opponent's drinks)
7: Teal - Orange (Not-so-secret Agent Orange) +2 PP (Drinker skips next round, Pourer changes Drinker's next roll by one)
9: Yellow - Blue (Crouching Green, Hidden Flavors) +3 PP (Pourer chooses where ball goes next, Drinker can change one of the Opponent's drinks)
10: Teal - Orange (Not-so-secret Agent Orange) +2 PP (Drinker skips next round, Pourer changes Drinker's next roll by one)

Oooh, Tamiya got another turn lost! Mahmud couldn't help it, he was busting a grin as he stepped forward to change a drink... in the end, he decided on changing #2, NastyAss, into Daysauce. No offense, but he didn't exactly feel like chugging a** any day of the week, nasty or not.

Not that he fared much better. He did just drink something called Aquapiss...

Reach for the Stars 3/19
        Starlight 3/22, Bikini Bootcamp 3/22, Cuthroat Kitchen 3/22, Lightseekers 3/22, Reach for the Stars 3/22
        Bikini Bootcamp 3/24

sypon
You get to switch, and I get to switch!

Per the guide/rules of this shop, Mahmud is RPing this Bloodfest AS A TEEN. The guidelines can be found here! TY! : D  

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:51 pm
Quote:
9. SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Hivestuck

My name is: Perore Slicoe (Forera Serpen)
My cup formation is:
1: Y+G (TANGY THROW UP): +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: O+Y (ORANGE PUNCH): +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
4: Y+B(POTTY PISSSSER): +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: O+O(ORANGEY DELIGHT): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
6: O+G(PUMPKIN PANSY): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: Y+B(POTTY PISSSSER): +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: Y+Y(YEAH YEAH YEAH): +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round (:"()
9: O+B(ORANGE IS THE NEW BLUE): +4 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: G+B(NIGHT OF THE DEMONS): +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored).

Potty Points: 7 + 2 = 9
Total Cups Consumed: 4

Yepyepyep she was feeling a littttlllee too over drunken. She gave the blueblood a small, struggling half smile, but stuck to her side of the table. She knew she could manage at least one more.....!  
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:52 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 10/10 - donezo
Total Cups Consumed: 7

Last chance. She'd have to make her leave soon, but if she threw this ball right... she could still win. She downed her last drink, and gleefully celebrated a win.

Quote:
lets see how she does

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

penemueIntuition rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:55 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 11 (He's out, folks!)

"Changing #1 Aquapiss to Daysauce!"

GOG did it feel awful to say those words as he changed them. Aquapiss, who the hell decided to name something aquapiss. Piss. Piss... oh gog. "Um..." Was he going to be able to hold out much longer? Between all this HYPED UP ENERGY and all these sweet libations, his bladder was finally catching up to him...

But it was that last one (the Vielli Special) that did it in for him. "U-Uh..." His cheeks flushed dark. "I... think I'm out... Your turn."

Could he hold it till she was done?
        Stay tuned and find out!

Reach for the Stars 3/19
        Bikini Bootcamp 3/24

sypon
Mahmud is OUTIE biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:57 pm
Opponent effect: I get to choose my drink manually and change a drink on my list

Quote:

My name is: Tsarzi Ameroc
My cup formation is:
1: THE HOWLER(Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
3: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: COMPLIMENTARY CHAOS (Orange/Blue) : +4, The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
6: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
9: THE HOWLER (Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: THE HOWLER (Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

While the tealbood was having fun with those Sucker Punches, Tsarzi was downing another of the yellow drink and Tsarzi was starting to feel queasy. The flavor was cloying and felt like it was burning into her palette. She didn't eat or drink a lot of processed food or drink like this, and the soda was so sugary. too sugary.  

Taki-di

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Faithe Keeper
My cup formation is:
1: Red-Red
2: Red-Yellow
3: Orange-Teal
4: Orange-Teal
5: Red-Yellow
6: Orange-Teal
7: Orange-Yellow
8: Orange-Teal
9: Red-Yellow
10: Yellow-Teal

"To be honest, me either. I came in expecting gerbils somehow, but I- Ah, I've got this!" The thief paused to reach for the cup she'd hit, liking the shade of teal, and immediately lost her train of thought. "Oof, that's a lot of sugar. Your move, kiddo."

quiet delegation
Someone said they are permanent! Take a -1 to your next roll, and I guess I'll manually pick #7! T+T: 1 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round. So you roll twice after this I guess??

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff