Welcome to Gaia! ::

Voyage

Back to Guilds

Out on the ocean, we are free... | A nautical fantasy roleplay | Ongoing 

Tags: Nautical, Fantasy, Action, Pirate, Voyage 

Reply Main Archive
OOC (Out of Character) Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhyannon Argall

Inquisitive Spirit

14,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:27 pm
Makako-ma
Kiaravell the Black Angel
Makako-Ma

Ahm.
I feel I have to point this out-

We don't have a cook.
And even if we did
They wouldn't be baking a cake for no reason
And no one bakes a cake like that
Makako pls.
PG-13.

neutral you must bake some pretty boring cakes lol

everyone assumed my character was on the ship so I just went with a reasons she'd totally be on the ship lol. Also what kindof ship doesn't have a cook. Sounds scary.

We didn't assume. We just figured she'd eventually try to stow away.
At any rate, you can't even simply stow away by starting off like that. You'd get thrown off immediately, or worse.

And we do sort of have cooks til someone chooses that role, my twins fulfill it. Did you not catch that part?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:30 pm
Rhyannon Argall
Makako-ma
Makako-Ma

Ahm.
I feel I have to point this out-

We don't have a cook.
And even if we did
They wouldn't be baking a cake for no reason
And no one bakes a cake like that
Makako pls.
PG-13.

neutral you must bake some pretty boring cakes lol

everyone assumed my character was on the ship so I just went with a reasons she'd totally be on the ship lol. Also what kindof ship doesn't have a cook. Sounds scary.

We didn't assume. We just figured she'd eventually try to stow away.
At any rate, you can't even simply stow away by starting off like that. You'd get thrown off immediately, or worse.

And we do sort of have cooks til someone chooses that role, my twins fulfill it. Did you not catch that part?

nope just wanted to hurry back in. Roleplay doesn't work the way it seemed at first glance  

Makako-ma

Kiaravell

Captain

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:19 am

yo punny nut

White-haired protagonist

Condyle

NETSCAPE-NAVIGATOR

Spicy Cal

Jin the Shadow Wolf

Makako-Ma

Awesome Doormat

This is now canon  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:27 am

I love it. I wonder what it'll do when it appears...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Awesome Doormat

Kiaravell

Captain

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:59 am
Awesome Doormat

Actually, the sentient seal has made its first appearance here u v u  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:39 pm
I made a cook! I'm not sure if she would be seen as immortal since she was once a normal human being, though... hope the profile is alright with you guys!  

lost in babes

Shirtless Fatcat

Awesome Doormat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:15 pm
NETSCAPE-NAVIGATOR

My assumption is that if you're another species 'or' if you have abnormal abilities (powers) you would be considered immortal. If that's not the case, and you're still considered human even with abilities, I may need to change my character's profile, lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:55 pm
Awesome Doormat
NETSCAPE-NAVIGATOR

My assumption is that if you're another species 'or' if you have abnormal abilities (powers) you would be considered immortal. If that's not the case, and you're still considered human even with abilities, I may need to change my character's profile, lol.

Depending on the circumstances, a human could become an Immortal of some kind, an Immortal specifically being a non-human being, usually of fantasy/mythological origin. Anyway, it's perfectly viable, for when a human gains inhuman features or powers, they do, to an extent or in full, cease to be a human. So you both should be fine.
Though do keep in mind that being an Immortal doesn't neccessarily connotate being truly immortal. Anything that lives, can die, and anything that exists will one day cease to exist. Such is the way of time and nature.

In the meantime- carry on, go back to yer knitting.  

Rhyannon Argall

Inquisitive Spirit

14,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Condyle

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:27 am
Rhyannon Argall
Awesome Doormat
NETSCAPE-NAVIGATOR

Depending on the circumstances, a human could become an Immortal of some kind, an Immortal specifically being a non-human being, usually of fantasy/mythological origin. Anyway, it's perfectly viable, for when a human gains inhuman features or powers, they do, to an extent or in full, cease to be a human. So you both should be fine.
Though do keep in mind that being an Immortal doesn't neccessarily connotate being truly immortal. Anything that lives, can die, and anything that exists will one day cease to exist. Such is the way of time and nature.

/wipes tear

Poetic.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:44 am
Condyle
Rhyannon Argall
Awesome Doormat
NETSCAPE-NAVIGATOR

/wipes tear

Poetic.

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ They call me Tennyson cuz my words are a ten, son.  

Rhyannon Argall

Inquisitive Spirit

14,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kiaravell

Captain

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:35 am
NETSCAPE-NAVIGATOR

Yiss yiss, as long as you have powers, you are Immortal c:  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:52 pm

When you write about flowers and furbabies to make Karakins happy.  

Rhyannon Argall

Inquisitive Spirit

14,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kiaravell

Captain

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:41 pm
Rhyannon Argall

Am happi  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:06 am
Condyle

Maybe Gemini should have eaten you instead of the bird.

Chickeeeeeennnnnnnn.  

Rhyannon Argall

Inquisitive Spirit

14,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Main Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash