Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Veteris Mundi
Dragon Castle(Ver. 2.0)(CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 4:49 pm
xCyanRushx
MrSinister90

xxxxxElbrus's grin was unnatural as Horrin excitedly declared that he would form a pact with the ravenous demon. "You will not regret this," he cooed. "All the power at my disposal will be yours to command at a moment's notice. We will raze the city and crush your foes below our combined strength!" A bloody aura passed from Elbrus to Horrin, a seal of the demon's contract inscribing itself over Horrin's shoulder, allowing for transference of power from demon to summoner.
Everything was going favorably well. There was no possible way for things to get better -
xxxxxAnd then Horrin turned to Natrium and Phelan, and he spoke to them. As friends.
xxxxx"Allies," Elbrus whispered, eyeing Natrium and Phelan with such greed that the crystalline summons immediately moved to defend against an attack that never came. "You have...friends, Master Horrin. I must say this...pleases me."
xxxxxHamill gazed up at Elbrus, realizing that he was now useless. "Master Elbrus," he called. "I hope you have not forgotten my service to you, nor that of my family these long years."
xxxxxElbrus said nothing; instead, he aimed a hand at Hamill and fired a great black sphere of energy at the cultist. The sphere exploded point blank in his face - a Dark Flare - and incinerated him instantly. Horrin summoned more Nether Ravagers, which turned on Natrium's summons, but they were all sent towards Ender. The skeletons got in the way and were destroyed, but the carnage did not stop there. The Ravagers did not recognize the turned cultists as allies, and they began slaughtering them where they stood. The cultists were brainwashed, and as such had no interest in fighting back or the idea of self-preservation. Horrin asked if he could drain the cultists of their life energy, to which Elbrus nodded. "I have no qualms with that...Master." A second wave of energy rushed into Horrin, solidifying the pact and granting him a boon of mana to supplement what was taken to summon the other Nether Ravagers. "And there is more where that comes from...should you choose to keep your allies close rather than send them away."

xxxxxEnder watched the Nether Ravagers approach him, some of them breaking away to kill his former comrades. He weaved in and out of their attacks, his tentacles lashing out and beating them away, his skeletons fairly ineffective. "You fool," he said, shaking his head at Horrin. "Did your father never teach you ANYTHING about Elbrus, the Ravenous Demon? You've doomed Maldria, and all of Dragon Castle!" His rage channeled stronger skeletal summons, which began to slow down the Nether Ravagers. "You will NOT get away with this!" He aimed a hand at Horrin, then charged up and fired a great white beam of light at him. A Nether Ravager tried to cut off his hand at the wrist, but was intercepted by a tentacle.

xxxxxElbrus took the risk. He jumped in between Horrin and the blast, using his own alteration magic to make his skin like hard set stone. The beam broke against him, chipping away at his flesh but doing no serious damage. "Your end is nigh, cultist," he warned. "You'll not leave this place alive."

xxxxxNatrium sucked in a deep breath and summoned as much courage as she could. "Phelan," she said in a determined voice. "We can't stand up to them. But we can't let them leave." She walked past Phelan, then nodded to her Suits. Without warning, the Paladin wrenched open the door and the Bladecaster threw Phelan several feet into the hallway. The Paladin shut the door, and the Bladecaster summoned several swords of light to pin the door in place and prevent operation from either side. "It had to be done, Phelan," she said in response to her actions. "Find help. Live. Live for us. Remember us, if that's not too much to ask."
xxxxxThe Templar stood before Natrium, looking down at her with an emotionless yet recognizable face. "Why?" Natrium sobbed. "Why did you have to pick that form!? Now...of all times...I wish you were still here."

xxxxx"Your action means nothing, little witch," Elbrus threatened, straightening up. "We can still leave when we want."
xxxxxNatrium smiled. "That's what you think, demon." She snapped her fingers, and the remaining summons sprang to life. The Paladin sprang up the wall, sprinting towards the opening to the pit that the trio had entered before. Once there, it exploded into a spectacular web of crystallized fire that stratified and covered the opening completely. At the same time, the Bladecaster sprinted straight towards the sluice gate, dodging and weaving in between the skeletons and Ravagers and cultists, taking hits along the way. It stepped into the water and summoned it up like a wall, to the very top, then exploded in a fantastic array of crystallized ice that froze the water, instantly blocking off the sluice gate and the Basilisk on the other side. The Templar backed up against the door covered in blades, then touched the door and exploded into a beautiful cloud of electricity that crystallized and covered everything from the door to the stones around it. There was no going through there without risking electrocution, now.
xxxxxElbrus seethed with rage. A new way had to be made out, and while it was impossible, it would certainly delay his and Horrin's return to the surface. "You whore of a witch," he growled, stomping away from Horrin towards her. Realizing what was happening, Ender rushed to Natrium's aid, only for Elbrus to flick his wrist at the cultist and summon an overpowering wave of darkfire. The wave slammed into Ender and his skeletons, radiating through the remaining cultists, burning them all until only Ender and a few tentacle stubs remained. "You will not survive this. Master Horrin, the final strike against Ender Graves is now yours."
xxxxxNatrium couldn't stand to face Elbrus and the inevitability of her own death, so she turned to face Horrin Lambell, the Warlock and demon summoner. "I forgive you," she choked. Then she turned to face Phelan Durai, the fellow softhearted Thaumaturge. "I'm sorry!" she sobbed loudly, watching Elbrus through the reflection on Phelan's eyes. The ravenous demon had created a massive hammer riddled with spikes at one end, and had pulled it back. She could hear the whoosh as it swung through the air behind her, trying in vain to distract herself with childhood memories and triumphs but finding only the desperate wish that she had just stayed at home and not looked for any cultists on this day or any other day, that she had just remained as ignorant as the rest of the population, so she could stave off the end of Natrium Chloride, the curious Thaumaturge and Conjurer.

An earthy crystal, shattered. A city, leveled. A group of elites standing before the world, killing it.

"THIS WORLD WILL BURN."

xxxxxWhy? Why why why why WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWH-
xxxxxBlack spikes protruded from Natrium's body as her cape wrapped around her. Her eyes widened in shock.

xxxxxBAAAAAAAAMCRRRAAAAACK!
xxxxxElbrus's spiked hammer slammed against the electrified door, causing a great green explosion of energy that knocked the demon off of his feet. He quickly got back up to his feet and stepped toward the door, watching Phelan and Horrin carefully. Elbrus reached down and grabbed at the fleshy arms of the mangled body before him, lifting it up unceremoniously. The body was riddled with holes and burned beyond recognition, the robes soaked in blood and charred black. Elbrus sighed loudly. "I lost my temper," he admitted. "That could have been handled better." He turned his attention to Phelan, tossing the body aside. "At least we still have you, little lamb."  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:45 am
User Image
X
X
X
X

𝔄𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔏. 𝔄𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔮𝔲𝔢

☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†

`·.¸¸.♡║So, it wasn’t something that was impossible, just difficult. ‘Oh boy.’ Amara ran her fingers through her hair as she thought to herself ‘Back to the books. Unless I could find someone that already holds the knowledge. I learn better hands on, but…’ she let out an annoyed groan as she dropped the idea.
“Sir Aeros,” she paused looking at him slightly baffled. The woman shook her head gently. “Best method. They wouldn’t be putting up a fight and I don’t have to use up any energy.” It was easy to talk about, but when it came time for it to actually happen it would be conflicting for her. “Can’t wait,” she smiled.
Amara twirled a silver lock of hair around her index finger as she attempted to digest what Hiyama just informed her of. Someone who deals with seals for a living? “Um. No offense Hiyama but after what you told me it seems like their seals are- “Amara stopped herself and thought about it. “I don’t necessarily have any idea of what I’m doing. If you trust this person, I suppose one more knowing wouldn’t hurt,” she sighed. ‘Hope he doesn’t try to seal me away like she did’ Before she could press on about this person the elf knew, she watched his sudden change in emotion.

‘What is this?’ Observing Hiyama, she could tell that he sensed it too. A sensation of dismay, a feeling familiar to her that she couldn’t put to words. It was the same when ‘IT’ reared it’s ugly head, yet, part of her liked it. The part of her that sided with the beast within her, the beast that wanted to come out and mingle with whatever was the source of that energy. Amara dropped the pastries she was holding and quickly reached for her dagger that lay inside the holster strapped to her leg. Her fingers gripped tightly to its golden hilt, the blade shimmering silver. The action was an instinct for her, something that she programmed inside her “Demon,” No. No mere demon could release this kind of pressure. “Hiyama?,” she looked at him with a mixture of confusion and anxiety, but with a willingness to go into action. His reaction alone is enough to tell her that this is something serious
║♥·.¸¸.·´

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†

||Location: Outside the Dragon Castle ||Currently With: Hiyama ||About:Amara ||OOC:

Next Feed In: 12 Days

Avacnela

MasamuneMaeda

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:06 pm
User Image

He remained silent as he felt Aliyah’s arms wrap around him. He heard her words. But at this moment, he couldn’t help but feel sorry for himself. No amount of words right now could help heal the pain he’s feeling. Only time will be able to do that, given that he is able to get over this experience. It was true that Goruk died fighting for what he believed, but it was still heartbreaking knowing that he had to go. Jodan watched as Aliyah pulled herself away and walked over to Milo to help him up.

He wiped his face again to rid the tears as he took a few deep breaths. Slowly, he began to rise to his feet, the wings at his hips appearing to help him up, and stabilize him while standing up. His legs still felt fairly weak, as he stumbled a bit walking to retrieve his staff. The staff shifted into it’s short length, both ends changing into round studs, and he attached it back to the backside of his belt. His eyes drifted back over to the crater once more, before he turned to make his way over to where he dropped off his cloak and bag. He had placed them on the ground shortly after Goruk had moved him from the first attack when the mysterious man had attempt to strike him from behind.

He wrapped the cloak around him, and checked inside the bag, seeing that the herbs inside were still in good shape. Jodan glanced over to Milo as he retrieved something from the mysterious man, mentioning that his goal was the ring he had just retrieved. Jodan had only gone here to collect herbs for one of the herbalists at Dragon Castle. He hadn’t really anticipated running into the source of those ghost attacks that were mentioned in that job posting posted throughout Maldria. But at least the job was complete and they would all be able to receive a reward for it.

He slowly made his way over to the others, still using the wings for support. He stopped as he turned towards the crater again, and began making his way over to it. A short distance away from the hole was Goruk's sword. Jodan landed on his knees as he reached the edge of the crater, and slowly, began digging up the dirt with his hands, tossing it to the center, attempting to bury Goruk so that he may rest peacefully.

My feelings: Hurt and exhausted
                                      My location: South of the White Hills
                                      People I'm with: Milo Nova and Aliyah Hearthorn
                                      Current Weapon Form: Short Length / Stored on the backside of his belt
                                      Out of Conscious:

Snowpaya

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:16 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      The elf had nodded, satisfied with her answers. As well as being okay with letting someone else know of her secret. He would have reassured her this person he had in mind was reliable and knows what he’s doing, but that will have to come later. The presence of that demon he was feeling takes priority right now. He was focused on trying to determine the source of that ominous pressure.

After a few moments when Amara spoke his name, Hiyama gazed over to her. “I take it you can feel it as well?” He questioned. He wondered if coming face to face with that demon would cause her to change into the shadow demon. He wasn’t willing to risk that and would prefer she stay behind. He glanced back out towards Maldria. “That feeling… it is probably that ravenous demon named Elbrus. I was certain he was sealed away however…” He paused. “But maybe someone has managed to break that seal and has released him.”

He was certain that Elbrus had been defeated and would not be able to return in his sealed state, but it seems that was a way to undo the seal. How though, he was not sure. All he knows now, is that Elbrus has to be eliminated quickly, before he can cause any sort of destruction. He glanced to Amara once more. “I want you to stay here if I am able to determine where he is. I would rather not risk another incident and have another problem to worry about.” However, knowing the young girl, she would likely object.

My feelings: Determined
                                                      My location: Dragon Castle / Outside
                                                      People I'm with: Amara Angelique
                                                      Out of Care:

“Aizula”

“MasamuneMaeda”

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

xCyanRushx

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:28 pm
        User Image

Gurkiran saw the young woman use her charm to her advantage, attempting to play the victim and sway their hostility against him. The situation looked dire. It was apparent that he was the one treading upon thin ice at this point in time. The fact that he challenged her, caused a commotion, and took a stance of hostility, really painted the odds in her favor. He watched as the actress seem to flawlessly conduct her performance, and it was quite obvious that she played her part and acquired her roses. The guards bought into her charade. Gurkiran sighed in disappointment. There are only a few avenues that Gurkiran can take at this point. Will he submit and accept the fact the guards are going to take him in for questioning? Will he revolt against them and fight? No, there is still one option he can take. Despite it being cowardly and unlike him; Gurkiran had no choice - he has to run.

Gurkiran seized the opportunity. He crouched down quickly, and began to charge to the exit. In an act to try to hinder Gurkiran, one of the soldiers attempted to slash at him with one their longsword as he sprinted by, but to no avail, Gurkiran was too quick and weaved to his left, causing the blade to slice through the air. A slight whoosh could be heard as the blade cut the empty space beside him. However, with his attention focused on dodging the soldier's strike, another attempted to catch Gurkiran as well, attempting to flank him from the right. It was milliseconds after the first strike, and Gurkiran was merely able to evade the second strike, although, it clipped the side of his calf as he manged to reach the exit. The wound was not severe, but did cause blood to drip from his leg. In the moment, Gurkiran did not feel it at all, the adrenaline did it's job. As he escaped, and arriving at the doorway, he glanced over to Ichka with a disappointed look on his face, almost as if he was apologetic in his eyes. In those seconds, he regained focus on his escape, leaving the guards in his wake. Despite being fairly far ahead of them, they did not falter on their goal. They chased after him. Their armor clanged and a ruckus of orders were born as they went after the new fugitive sprinting down the hall.

Gurkiran was still foreign in ways of directions toward this castle. Hesitant and without options, he relied on his own instincts to guide him towards his escape. Leading him to go down the hall, and take a sharp left. However, this would prove to be a mistake, as another entourage of soldiers were present, waiting for him near the end. He was cornered, with no other options. Windows were nowhere to be found for him to jump through, no hatches or alternate routes. This is it. He has to fight his way out. Getting interrogated or captured was not an option for Gurkiran. Preparing for battle, he took his fighting stance, and charged toward the group in front of him.

ezmii11-1

Mood: Prepared
        My location: Hallway Near Sanctuary
        People I'm with: Himself
        Aura Level: Focused
        Out of Conscious: N/A

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 1:30 am
User Image
X
X
X

User Image

════════════════════════════

☽†☾

In all honesty Ichka was quite surprised that her little scene had worked. She watched as the men all circled around her new interest. If it weren't for the fact that they were surrounded she thinks she probabaly been laughing her butt off at the face he was making. She stood up as the male bolted out the door. He was indeed swift as he dodged many attacks. Before she knew it she was pretty much left alone with only about two men by her side asking if she was okay. She nodded as she stared at the ground. The male had been injured and and was dripping blood. "Thanks boys for all the help...but I gotta run" She said as she took off after them. She could smell the sweet sweet fresh scarlet liquid and was hot on the trail finally leading to a group of soldiers. The scent of blood was pungent here. She licked her lips as she intended to talk to the soldiers. "E-excuse me....I-" her voice trailed off as she heard a bunch of clunking metal as if someone was pushing their way through. She winced. "I'd like not to press charges.... " She glared at one of the guards. "Let him be and leave him in my custody" She turned towards the mob of guards and began going through them until she found the culprit that had gotten himself in this mess. "Now if you don't mind me... i will be taking him" She pulled him from the arm and began shoving some of the guards out of the way, but that surely did not work for long as they blocked her exit. "Would you be so kind to move?" she asked in her sweetest voice. And instead was pushed back. This act enraged the vampire as her claws became exposed and she tore through the armor of the guard who had infuriated her causing blood to splatter everywhere. She let the body fall limp to the ground with a loud clunk as she took her hand out of the armor "Whoops..." the heart of the victim still pumping in her hand. "That was an accident" she giggled as she squeezed it and it exploded on everyone around her including herself.

Location, Location, Location: Where ever the hell Gurkiran ran
Who I'm annoying: Gurkiran
How I'm feeling: Irritated
OCC:
☽†☾

xCyanRushx

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

xCyanRushx

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:14 am
        User Image

Gurkiran was about to strike one of the guards with a right cross, but a familiar voice echoed throughout the halls. It shocked him as he could recognize it immediately - it was the girl.

"W-what!? Why is she here? I thought we were done with our little encounter... But she is back? Why?" Gurkiran thought to himself. Her presence rocked his conscious in disbelief. What interest does she have in following in his wake? Suddenly, what followed after really added on to the layers of Gurkiran's dismay. "HER CUSTODY!? What am I? Her prisoner now?!" Gurkiran's mind went frantic. "What is actually going on?" He thought to himself. After that mind-boggling statement, Gurkiran was sent into dismay as the young woman seemingly grab his arm. He figured it would be an easy escape, however, as he tried to break free, he felt her force was much more formidable than he imagined. The grip was strong and he was not expecting such resistance from a girl of her stature. Not only that, but she felt extremely cold, almost to a frightening degree. How can a vessel like that be absent of such heat? No aura. No warmth. Nothing. Gurkiran was eager for some answers, as he never encountered someone, or something, like her before. The woman attempted to go through the ranks of the soldiers, but to no avail. One of them pushed her back, and the look on her face gave Gurkiran a chill down his spine. Her eyes lit up with this primal and vicious glare. It reminded him of how he felt like before an exciting battle. No longer human, and resorting to his savage and warrior persona, devoid of sympathy or care. Then, what came next was the stuff of hunting horror stories - she effortlessly tore through this unfortunate man and took his heart. Not only that, but she had no remorse as she squeezed it until it blew up within her hand, sending blood flying about the vicinity.

This triggered something in Gurkiran, a revelation of sorts. Seeing this woman display such bestial tendencies awoke an excitement in his heart.
        The fact she disregarded the consequences the two of them might receive for these acts, and crossed the line of no return, it fueled him. The rush of battle and seeing her in action made up his mind entirely. These guards are going to feel his wrath.

A smile emerged from his face, and his eyes lit up with utter joy and excitement, as well as his breathing growing more rapid and deeper. He glanced over to Ichka with a look of firm resolve and anticipation. "You take these guys, I will deal with the formation behind us. You know, you are not that bad." He said as he winks at her, walks away, and confidently leaves the poor victims to the woman's wrath. Carnage was about to ensue, and he was absolutely looking forward to every second of the bloodshed.

ezmii11-1

Mood: Elated
        People I'm with: Ichka
        Aura Level: Flared

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:41 am
User Image
X
X
X

User Image

☽†☾

As the blood splattered everywhere she could hear an odd noise coming from her new interest. She turned slightly to look at him. Her eyes still had a hint of gold but they had mostly turned red. It seemed that whatever hex the elf from earlier had put on her was beginning to ware off as she felt her strength returning. She smirked as she noticed something inside awaken in him. She gently let go of her grasp on his arm. "I know ..." was all she mumbled as she smiled and turned her attention towards the vexed guards. She dropped all the remains that were left from the heart earlier and wiped her hand on her shirt. "You know...you guys should have run.....I don't like to get dirty...but... I don't like the way you guys are looking at me" Her speed was incredible. It almost looked as if she teleported as one guard after the other fell to their knees. Their brain and bodies still not sure of what had happened...only to fall onto the cold floor and bleed out. She snickered as the remaining soldiers looked around at their fallen brothers. Confused as to what happened when their fellow soldiers were fine just a few seconds ago. She turned towards the men that were left over. Her eyes piercing into theirs. She began to lick the blood off of her claws. As she chuckled not breaking eye contact with her victims. "Oops...I seemed to have done it again...." She could feel the blood boil inside the mammals in front of her. "Yum..." She finished sucking her finger somewhat seductively taunting the men in front of her. She exposed her fangs and ran her tongue over her upper teeth. "Who wants to play next?"

The guards all rushed towards her. "All of you?" As she prepared to attack the mob she had not noticed a man behind her. Perhaps one that had just joined the little blood shed festival. He however managed to swipe at the vampire leaving her with a deep cut on her back. She gasped as she fell to the floor momentarily. A bit in shock.Her eyes were now completely engulfed in exasperation as she punched the floor leaving a small cracks on the earth beneath her. Ichka's claws became thicker as she stood up, grimacing at the pain. She walked towards the man that hurt her, ripping the blade from his hands and picking him up from the neck suffocating him, watching him try to gasp for air. She felt the presence of the men in a group get closer so she turned quickly and threw the unfortunate soul towards them. The rest of the guards went down while one of their swords pierced through the young man's abdomen. She could hear him gasping for air and wailing. She walked over towards him and grabbed him from his hair dragging him, creating some distance from the guards he knocked over. "You really shouldn't have done that" She began to hear him cry.She wasn't sure if it was due to the pain, fear, or the fact that he was gonna die so early in his career. Perhaps even family? It mattered not to her. "Let's hope your family can recognize you without any eyes" She laughed sadistically as she tore them both out of his head and throwing his body in the middle of the now converted battle field. She turned back to the soilders that were now getting up. They had watched in horror what the young girl had done to one of their own. "I'm sorry...i got distracted...now where were we?" She unlodged the sword out of the fresh corpse who still was surprisingly moving around. "You wont need this anymore" Her expression was now calmer. "So...do you all still wanna come at me at the same time? Cause i'm ready to continue our game."

Ichka looked away from her next few victims to check on her elf companion at the moment....it seemed he was doing well.

Who I'm annoying: Gurkiran
How I'm feeling: Lustful
OCC:
☽†☾

xCyanRushx

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

xCyanRushx

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:20 pm
        User Image

This was it, the moment Horrin has been waiting for with baited breath. The Ravenous Demon was finally in his possession. As the the pact was formed and the power flowed throughout his body, he could not help but chuckle as this unexpected journey, which he was hesitant to take part in, seemed to transpire into quite the essential undertaking.

Elbrus turned to Horrin, and he mentioned Natrium and Phelan as allies... Even friends... But were they really his friends at this point? Do they truly consider him to this regard even at this situation? His safety was a concern of his, yes, but he did not truly have their well-being in mind. He did not care for them, he only saw them as tools to help him escape the situation they were in. Their deaths would not have affected him. He treated them as pawns, and pawns do not need to be seen as something to care for. However, Horrin was hesistant to think this. His mind ran circles with indecision and a touch of regret. They saw him as someone... "important". A feeling that Horrin has been seeking throughout his life. Sure, people respect him for his power and a master summoner, but his pursuit of power was not for respect, it was to open the eyes of the people and let them know that he is important. That he mattered. A feeling that he craved ever since his mother disregarded him at his birth.

Elbrus was doing his work. Seeing him displaying his power and taking care of the nuisance that was Ender Graves no longer felt... "right". Horrin has his power, but now what? What will he do with it? Was endangering Maldria, no, the world, worth this suffering? Horrin became flooded with emotion and he grabbed his head with both hands. He began to tremble to his knees. "Ahh... No, this is what I need. I need this. I need Elbrus. I can change everything... Stop being weak..." Horrin said to himself. He began to recover and get back on both feet, gathering himself and finishing what he started. It was too late now. The pact was formed and power was his.

Suddenly, Natrium sprang into action. She saw her used of her summons to seal the exits throughout the sewers. He was shocked. "NATRIUM! STOP THIS!" He cried, but to no avail. Natrium delayed their escape and the routes to the outside world was barricaded by these crystallized structures. "YOU FOOLISH GIRL! I CAN CONTROL THIS! I THOUGHT WE WERE ON THE SAME TEAM!" Horrin continued to cry out, but that last statement struck him. "Same team, huh?" He thought to himself. At this point, Horrin does not have the right to exclaim that to them now. He betrayed them. He was a hypocrite. He abandoned them.

Natrium's actions were finally complete, and so was Elbrus'. Ender Graves laid there, struggling and defeated. As he was squirming about on the ground, Horrin looked over to him with a emotionless template sprawled across his face. His eyes devoid of emotion. The excitement and eagerness to claim his life did not fulfill him anymore. He wanted his humanity back. He wanted his friends back. The real demon here was not Elbrus, it was him. He disregarded his world and his people for a simple power fantasy. So, heeding Elbrus' call, he approached Ender's disabled body and stood over him. Glancing over him as he slowly pulled his left hand over his face. "Goodbye." He exclaimed, as green fel energy attached to his face and began draining the life out of him until he turned to dust. During this whole process, Horrin felt like his life was draining away as well. As the energy coursed through his veins, he could sense his own humanity pouring out to nothingness, leaving him to be no more than a husk of a man.

Then, as the death of Ender Graves' finally sunk in, Horrin looked towards Natrium who was being pursued by Elbrus. It was if time came to a crawl as he saw the demonic hammer forge itself within Elbrus' hands and began to crash down on Natrium. "No..." Horrin choked. The feeling of regret grabbed Horrin's heart and it felt like it weighed a ton. He simply stood there, motionless, as he was unable to stop the oncoming attack.

"I forgive you"

He saw as those words escaped her lips, and the immense green explosion from slamming the door occurred that staggered him back and sent the demon flying backwards. The demon collected himself, and began to drag a lifeless body from the aftermath.

This was Horrin's fault. Her death was on his hands.

He felt broken. There was no humanity left at this point. He stood there lifeless, and after a few moments, finally decided to act. "Elbrus, it is fine. Let us collect the remaining bodies. My Nether Ravagers will assist you. Leave Phelan to me." He exclaimed. After that statement, Horrin slowly approached Phelan with a blank expression, simply void of anything.

"Phelan... Leave. Go. Just... Go." Horrin said in monotone, lacking any sort of feelings. There was no going back now. He has to finish this, and revel in what he has done.

He did not want to lose another friend.

Mood: Nothing
        My location: Maldria Sewers
        People I'm with: Phelan Durai
        Current Summon: Elbrus the Archdemon of Greed
        User Image

Snowpaya

MrSinister90

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:48 pm
xxxxxIn the moment that Ichka turned away from the remaining guards, a door opened behind the guards and two people entered the room. The first person was a tall man with pale skin wearing red-black armor with intricate yet familiar designs embossed all over them. He had the air of a vampire about him, and the first thing that the guards did was back away from him as well, thinking that he was an ally of Ichka's. He was deep in conversation with the other person until he stepped on a body. Stopping in his tracks, he surveyed the chaos of the room before locking onto Ichka and Gurkiran.
xxxxxThe other person was a young woman who was at least a head shorter than the man, blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, wearing an extremely short cut, white-pink dress. It was hard for the guards to place what was different about her until they saw that her knees and elbows were doll-like. She was a Doll. She had stopped immediately upon entering the room, her partner not noticing until he'd reached a body. The guards swiftly recognized the couple, as they had been at Dragon Castle in the Luxury Wing and other wings for over a hundred years now - the Heroes of Altmen.
xxxxx"...What?" Liam Northstar murmured.
xxxxx"Leave," Zeus Northstar ordered the guards. "NOW." Although they normally steered clear out of the Heroes' way and didn't take orders from them, circumstances such as this led to the immediate clearing out of the room, followed by the shutting and locking of the door behind them.
xxxxxLiam let his head roll back. "Aw MAAAAAN, this isn't what I meant by a trip to the hot springs." He closed his eyes. "Zeeeeeuuuuuuussssss...."
xxxxx"Don't look at me," Zeus replied, crossing her arms but resting one hand on her weapon. "I wasn't here for this. But we can't just NOT take action. The guards will surely have gone for reinforcements...other Heroes."
xxxxx"Fine," Liam sighed. "Pick your target, then."
xxxxxZeus looked between the two, walking past Liam almost directly towards Ichka. "The male is a Wood Elf," she said, as if analyzing them. "No immediate weapons noted, although aggressive stance has been adopted. Likely a hand-to-hand specialist, quick on his feet." She stared at Ichka, head cocked to one side. "Vampire. May or may not have fed. Too much blood to be sure. Claws. No other formidable weapons. Likely a hand-to-hand specialist, quick on her feet." She looked to Gurkiran. "Recommended tactic: maintain distance and destroy with elemental discharge. You fight the Wood Elf. I'll fight the Vampire."
xxxxxLiam smirked, opening his eyes - they were a deep red, not a blood red, but a fiery red. "What, you afraid I'll go easy on her? It's been awhile since I've fought a vampire that's NOT a Red Wing Vampire. Let me take her."
xxxxxZeus turned to look back at Liam for a moment, then stepped around Ichka towards Gurkiran. She drew her weapon and touched the ground with it. Ixiom began to hum and vibrate, and although it wasn't obvious to the naked eye, anyone who could sense an aura or knew anything about the Northstars knew that the blade was now exhibiting a high voltage and high current flow across its surface. Even though she faced Gurkiran, she still tracked Ichka's position and was ready for a counter should the vampire attack her first. "I'm not much for defense," she told Gurkiran, "so I'll take the initiative here." With that, a burst of quite visible lightning magic exploded from Ixiom in the form of several green streams, most of which struck the floor and walls around Gurkiran, but the main stream still arced towards Gurkiran with a speed that suggested he react with haste. The other streams tracked with the main stream, closing in from different angles around the Elf in an attempt to catch him in a cage of lightning.
xxxxxLiam eyed Ichka with an air of mild interest, maintaining eye contact but watching her whole body for language indicative of her attacks. He knew nothing about her, but the fact that she had no metal implants was an obvious indication that she didn't belong to the Red Wing Coven. What was she doing in a place like this, then? Killing all of the guards was just going to be a huge pain for everyone involved, and now he and Zeus were involved. "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm quite fine with dragging things out." A fiery aura enveloped him as the room became slightly cold, the thermal energy absorbed into his armor to activate his Hellion Armor's secondary ability: the fiery aura directed itself towards Ichka for low constant damage.

xCyanRushx
ezmii11-1

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:30 pm
User Image

User Image

☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩

“Serban,” she winced when she felt her body being moved. Lumis watched as the woman became a shield for her and even though things seemed bad, she felt protected. She did not leave, it seemed she didn’t even think twice about it. Lumis felt tears wanting to come out, but she pushed them back knowing that now was not the time to get emotional. Unfortunately, she could not heal herself the way she healed Serban, but she was going to do everything in her power to ensure they both went home alive.

A weak, halfhearted laugh came from Lumis as she heard Serban’s confession ‘How fate can be so cruel yet so kind’ Lumis shut her eyes tightly and held her breath as she pulled the broken arrow from her shoulder. The warm liquid seeped out, crawling from her skin and onto the ground where a tiny white puddle was beginning to form. The pain the girl felt was almost overwhelming, but she was doing her best to push it away for the time being. Her eyes opened up and she let go of her warm toned eyes staring at her partner “I haven’t been honest with you either,” Lumis knew that if she wanted them to get out alive she would have to use her energy wisely “I didn’t think that I would meet someone-“ she shook her head gently changing what she as going to say “Don’t count me out yet,” A faint silver glow radiated from her entire body. As it shined throughout her, her appearance began to change. Lumi’s peach colored hair grew out into long ashen strands, her skin lost its tone of color becoming white and her eyes turned into bright blue. The last thing that altered were her clothing, a dress matching her snowy white hair. “Unfortunately, I-I can’t heal myself with the items I have, but I’ll be okay,” the light faded and she slowly placed a hand on the woman’s shoulder “I’m going to do the same. I’ll help as much as I can,” Lumis focused her magic and surrounded Serban and herself in a barrier. “I’ve got you too, Serban,” she smiled reassuringly.

𝕸ake the clock reverse, save what has been lost. 𝕭ring back what once was mine

||Location: Wildlands ||Currently With:Serban ||About:Lumis ||OOC:

Glamour: On

☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩

Snowpaya

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:35 am
User Image
X
X
X
X

𝔄𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔏. 𝔄𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔮𝔲𝔢

☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†

`·.¸¸.♡║“Sorry. I’m going to have to object, but I’m well aware that you already knew that,” she gave him a weak smirk. “I’m not going to let you go on your own. The look on your face alone tells me that this is a huge problem,” Though it hit her a little late, she realized that her safety was not the other problem that he was referring to. He was concerned that she would transform into a demon herself. With the way that she was feeling now, could that be a possibility? The only times that she has ever changed was due to the lack of a certain nourishment, but not to a demon at least the weaker ones. Her hand gripped tighter to the handle as her crimson eyes gleamed with fortitude. Amara pushed down any feelings, any signs that the darkness within her reared its head, it faltered a little. “I won’t become a hindrance!” She wasn’t sure in all honesty, but her voice and eyes did not show any sign of that doubt. “I know myself well enough and as I said I’m not going to let you go to face this without back up. I’m not doubting your skills, but anything can happen during the unexpected,” Her grin became stronger. She wanted to assist Hiyama for a handful of reasons, but her main one was to make sure that nothing happened to the elf.║♥·.¸¸.·´

☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†

||Location: Outside the Dragon Castle ||Currently With: Hiyama ||About:Amara ||OOC:

Next Feed In: 12 Days

Avacnela

MasamuneMaeda

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:29 pm
User Image
X
X
X

User Image

☽†☾

Ichka was going to make the guards pay for what the guards team mate had done. Remeber this is his fault she mentioned as she pointed at the blind bleeding corpse that was slowly dying. The pain in her back was beginning to set in. She could feel her burst of adrenaline was beginning to fade. Not that it mattered. Humans weren't much of a threat to her anyways. As she readied herself a door behind the soldiers burst open. Both Ichka and the guards turned to look at who the new visitors were. Immediately they began barking orders and making a scene. Geez...and I thought i was bad The vampire looked over at the slighly irritated. She winced slightly the pain finally starting to kick in. She could hear them basically argue who was gonna take her on Woah woah wait.....This is not good... She looked over at Gurkiran. A clear distaste on her face. She had invested so much time and even gotten herself injured for her new pray and now it would seem she would have to abandon it. It clearly was not fair, and it wasn't something she wanted to do. Not after all the time, effort and pain she had to go through. Ichka's eyes set on the woman who she believed was named Zues. Something about her was off. Unsettling her inner self. "You got to be kidding me!" She noted her limbs. "Your a damn doll....my worst nightmare come to life it seems" Perhaps if the woman was porcelain... the vampire would have bolted out of there, but as of now she was somewhat okay with this little thing. She could hear the woman rant away in an annoying voice on what she believed The elf and the vampire were and had.

Ichka looked over at her chosen opponent. "Red Wing huh?" She returned the males glance with her own somewhat interested look. Just then a hint of epiphany hit the young vampire. Could these be.... She had heard many stories of a couple destroying vampires. They killed thousands upon before having their own curse set on them for their deeds. She smirked in disbelief. Today had to be one of her most unluckiest days of her life. She had truly hoped that after so long, the stories of them coming back were lies and they had died, yet here they were...right in front of her in the flesh. This is ridiculous. Ichka's posture relaxed as she retracted her nails. "Unfortunately I'm in no mood to fight my Good sir..." She figured that is something they wouldn't buy due to the amount of bodies on the floor. She'd just have to stay on the defensive for now. "As for the humans, they asked for it when they attempted to hurt me. It was self defense and a way to teach them a lesson."

Who I'm annoying: Gurkiran, Liam, Zeus
How I'm feeling: Lustful
OCC:
☽†☾

xCyanRushx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:25 pm
《Cairalei Xilrel》

Avacnela

Snowpaya

Living. a Lie;
Thoughts she cannot unthink

xxxxxxxxxxxA life that she Cannot unlive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSkipping stones to watch them sink; she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxenvies how they easily...

xxxxxxxSorrow wraps her
xxxxxxxxxxlike a scarf;
waiting for a

xxxxxxxxxxxxxsmall reprieve-
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfalling in and out of love

-Lang Leav

User Image

Having herself waiting for her friend, listening in closely, she couldn't help but feel like a third wheel here. "A little peek wont hurt...right?" She turned to face the brick wall, and pulled herself just enough for her eyes to glaze over the two who stood at the courtyard. She witnessed him taking her treat, and getting as close as possible. Biting her bottom lip in frustration, the elf slumped back down, with her back against it, and still unseen. "That sneaky little!" She cursed under breath, making real sure she wasn't heard. Letting out a frustrated sigh, the woman looked to her right hand that held the old relics, the very same ancient magic she had stolen a long time ago. If she were to be discovered now with that OTHER woman, there's no doubt that these would be confiscated or pick pocketed, OR STOLEN!!!!

Her lip began to bleed from the biting, and she quickly stopped, wincing from the small pain. "Ow, ow, ow, ow!" Quietly, she cried. However, groaning from below began, and she had completely forgot about her victim!!! Looking down to the man who was slowly getting up, with a cold-blank star, she knelt down behind him, gently placing her hands to the side of his head, then just as quickly, snapped his neck. With the limp body falling hard to the dirt beneath him. She couldn't afford to be captured, or discovered, nor risk loosing her only friend. If he knew she was a malificarum, a blood mage.....he may reject her completely. She hated the resorts she went to in order to secure her safety......still.

Cairalei was about to leave the scene, and would just meet up with him on a later note.....that is...until she felt a daunting presence. Her heart pounded loudly against her ch3est, and she fell back against the wall with a small moan. She looked to the sky, as if loosing herself to this dark essence not quite understanding why, whatever it is, is having such an effect on her. Just as the intense aura faded, she over heard the male elf mention the name of the demon. "Elbrus" She spoke with a sense of longing. Lightly touching her lips with the faint taste of blood, Cairalei quickly snapped out of this trance, and pushed away from the wall. She heard how he was getting ready to leave, and acted without thinking.

Hurrying to the front, she stopped in front of Aeros with an intense expression. "I wanna come too!." She demanded. Sure it may come off as weird or a surprise to just randomly show up again, and demand to follow in pursuit....still. She slightly lowered her head as if a child being scolded, but never lost eye contact. "P-Please........." She asked shyly.

(OOC: Sorry been busy with the big move to my new house, and just got back from vacation.))  

MasamuneMaeda

xCyanRushx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:58 pm
        User Image

Gurkiran charged at the group of soldiers, swiftly adjusting himself into a crouched position and slamming his palm into his first target. A deep clunk could be heard as the plated armor caved into itself by the impact, and the guard's breath could be heard escaping his body. His allies that surrounded him attempted to slash at Gurkiran who dared to harm their comrade, but Gurkiran was focused and highly perceptive at this point. His aura was harmonizing and he could feel the aura of everyone in the room, except Ichka, which still unsettles him as he continues his onslaught. He anticipated the barrage, and quickly sidestepped to his left, wrapping his arms around the waist of one of the attackers, quickly intertwining his hands as he squats down. Gurkiran then effortlessly performs a suplex that launches the soldier to a few more soldiers behind their position, causing them to stumble back due to the body weight being thrown at such a high velocity. More began to make the ready in an effort to attack Gurkiran, but the scenario was soon interrupted by the arrival of new personnel.

Given their appearance, it was quite obvious that these newcomers were not of the Dragon Castle staff. Their demeanor, attire, and personas definitely spoke volumes of their stature. Gurkiran lets out a sigh, as the situation looked quite horrible. Dead bodies on the floor, fighting authority, evading arrest... There is no explaining this. "This day seriously can not get any worse..." He mumbles to himself. As he finished his personal dialogue, without warning, the mysterious new woman fired lightning magic at his direction. Gurkiran was expecting an easy dodge, but he soon realized the branching off arcs of lightning were converging into the shape of a cage. Surprised, but still privy and confident in his abilities, he made an effort to jump through the cage. He was an up-close and personal type of fighter. There was no way he will win if does not get close. Despite this, he takes the gamble of attempting to go through the small space between the arcs. He readies his stance and springs in a dive whenever the lightning cage came close, spearing through the small spaces in between. He was successful, and rolls safely upon his landing, but smell of burning filled his nostrils. His effort was not flawless, as parts of his garb were burned and the skin of his legs got quite damaged.

With these new challengers making their skills known, and sensing they are only acting for the good of the castle and their militia, Gurkiran begins to plea. "Look, this situation looks extremely dire, but I beg of you, listen to us. This does not need to get anymore violent. It can all stop." He insists as he locks eyes with Zeus, calming his aura and trying to let her feel his honesty and sincerity. This was a risk, as calming his aura makes him less perceptive and focused. Gurkiran was willing to make the effort. This was not what he came here for.

ezmii11-1

Mood: Hesitant
        People I'm with: Ichka, Zeus, Liam
        Aura Level: Soothing

Veteris Mundi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers