Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Veteris Mundi
Dragon Castle(Ver. 2.0)(CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:38 pm
User Image

”Illya…” Jodan muttered, as his gaze fell back on the man, who just introduced himself. “A-A prince!” He spoke out, sudden;y surprised. He felt himself shaking. He just embarrassed himself before someone of royalty. He felt so ashamed of himself for acting the way he has been. He looked over the man’s attire, suddenly connecting the dots. He really did look like royalty! How could he not have noticed before?

“I-It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance… P-Prince Illya.” He stuttered again, his gaze going off to the side, his face even more red with embarrassment. He quickly jotted down some notes of what Illya was requesting, making note of the details. He was already coming up with a few ideas that might be perfect for what the man wanted. “Okay… Give me a few moments then to draw up some concepts for your outfit…” He spoke up. Then just as Illya had heard commotion outside, Jodan looked up as well. “Wh-what!?” He stammered. He watched as Illya rushed out the door to investigate. Jodan quickly grabbed his staff and rushed out after the man to see what was going on.

The sight he was now seeing was horrifying. People were screaming and running! Blood pooled over the concrete ground. Jodan stepped forward, horrified by the sight. He took notice of the imps, then to Illya as he took action. He found himself mesmerized by the man’s movements, almost seeming like he was dancing. He stared for a few moments, before tuning back into reality, the sounds of the imps reaching his ears. He shook his head, trying to focus. He closed his eyes as he took a deep breath. These imps didn’t just appear out of nowhere. Someone must have summoned them. He opened his eyes, feeling his energy surge outward as magic circles appeared in front of his eyes. He scanned the around around the Marketplace, scanning the imps and reading their energies, in order to determine who it was that summoned them. Finally, his eyes fell upon the young girl who was close by Illya, seeming unfazed by the havoc caused by the imps. Her energy reading that he was getting through his Foresight was similar to that of the imps.

“Illya!” He shouted, focusing his attention back to the taller male. But just as he spoke out, noticed a few imps attempting to lunge at the elf. Their attacks were stopped short by a small barrier that Jodan had just fired off, using it to prevent Illya from getting hit. His face was one of determination now. He shifted his focus to the young girl once more, reading a stronger presence coming from the stuffed animal she held. It felt… ominous. He managed to make his way close to Illya. “That girl there… She must be the one that summoned these things.” He used his staff to block the attacks from the imps and pushing them back. “And the stuffed animal she’s holding… I am detecting that is not a normal toy. It’s something… more ominious…”

Then he heard Amara scream out, and glanced over to where she stood. Only to see an imp manage to land a hit on her and knock her to the ground. His eyes went wide with rage. NO! The wings emerged at his hips, and he hovered in the air, rushing over to where Amara was. NO! He shouted in his mind. Even though there was someone else beside Amara, Jodan didn’t care. He was not about to lose another important person! He’s already been through too much pain as it is! His feet slammed into the ground close to where Amara lay, swinging his staff around him a blind fury, smacking away the imps around them. His eyes were burning with rage, tears streaking down his cheeks. “Get away from her!” He shouted in a growled and shaky voice, directed at the imps, and possibly at the man that also stood beside Amara.

My feelings: Furious
                                      My location: Home / Marketplace / North Maldria
                                      People I'm with: Illyndrathyl Zaos, Amara Angelique, Tahlia Winters, Lacie Aola Shields and Markus Kida Shields
                                      Current Weapon Form: Full Length / Spear and Orb
                                      Out of Conscious:

“Aizula”

“Lucio_Bladesigner”

“Blade252”

“Merrily Mari”

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:53 pm
User Image

User Image
Company
Jodan and Co.
Mood
Traumatized, determined

User Image

• Ilyndrathyl seemed to snap out of it when Jodan yelled his name, or rather, his nickname as he looked over to the other. He slowly looked at the shield that protected him from an attack. He was being careless, and grit his teeth; steeling himself from his own mind. He refused to be brought down due to memories of the past. He gripped his halberd and sliced down the imps that tried to attack Jodan. He listened closely to Jodan's words, not chancing a look back to the girl as he focused on keeping Jodan safe. He had always been weak to sensing energies. But he certainly believed Jodan as he steeled himself for what he knew he had to do. 'For the greater good...' he told himself, looking at the corpses littering the ground. Looking at the bodies of other children. 'For all of them.'

Illyndrathyl stood up straight when Jodan left his side. He chased after the other, becoming especially worried when he heard Jodan growl. He quickly made his way over and killed off the rest of the imps before taking in a few breaths, looking between Jodan and the two currently on the ground. He recognized the woman from earlier, and noted her injuries.
      He put his halberd back into its' place, kneeling down to carefully take a look at the wound. He grabbed something from the bag he carried, tearing the fabric easily and using it to bind the wound before carefully lifting her up. "Is there a place where she can be treated close by?" he asked Jodan, looking to the blonde.

[

User Image

Out Of Character: n/a

x

Handsome Hell Walker
Crew

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Aliyah Hearthorn
๑۩۞۩๑
Paladin Vice Captain
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Before Aliyah could even get a reply, a solder came to her left side, whispering news from town. The Paladin furrowed her brows before dismissing the man. "It would seem a peculiar riot has developed in the market place." She pulled on the cloth under her metal gauntlets, before addressing to two male figures again. "I do apologize in cutting this short, but I must take my leave." A servant hurried to her side to equip her with her weapon of choice. "But if you wish to tag along...." Aliyah trailed off, remembering her suspension. If breaking the rules means saving lives as the out come, and ending it in an orderly fashion.....Maybe they'll be gentle this time around. "Follow me if you wish.....but do not interfere." She openly proposed, Then commanded out of old habit.

Striding down the hallway, past the court yard, Aliyah began mentally prepping herself as images from last night fiasco began daunting on her mind. As they came closer to the marketplace in the streets, Aliyah drew out her Halberd with her left hand, and began summoning glyphs with her right, chanting a prayer. She casts dispel magic in the general area to nullify whoever might be using corrupted magic. When it came clear that the intended target was the little girl, Aliyah paused for a moment, lowering her right hand, while glaring in general.

"What in gods name is going on here!?"
She demanded of the public. It wasn't till shortly after, solders of the court, and guards surrounded the place, keeping it detained, and crowd controlled. One of the commanding officer, a lower rank, bowed to her, and began explaining the reason, and cause. "I don't want excuses, I want peace, and safety of the people! Why is it that so hard? Am I asking to much for you to have your men do their jobs?!" Aliyah scolded. The officer lowered his head, like a child would when about to be grounded. Sighing heavy, she looked around and saw.."Amara?.....Jordon?...." Aliyah was dumbfounded to finally take in her surroundings, but when her eyes landed on Markus, she was truly caught off guard. "You?" She stared for a moment, uncertain if what she saw was really happening. She blinked, and quickly snapped back to reality.

Sighing, she waved her hand, summoning multiple glyph to rid the rest of the imps, or other creatures causing terror. Once the streets were rid of such vermin, she looked to the child before letting out a long dragged sigh. "I literally don't have time for this lunacy........Whatever caused you to make poor decisions in my town.......let me give you some advice...." Her stare became dark, cold, and devoid of emotion. "Don't.." Her voice was cold, but percise. She then rummaged through her coin purse, and handed the child 10 gold pieces. "So please.......Eat, drink, take care, and leave these folks alone...I've had enough evil, and dark arts one day, I don't need it again to day.......okay?" She loosened up on her structure and more forgiving than most give her credit for.

Aliyah turned back to her men, her position of high demand coming back into routine. "Keep to your post, it is you DUTY to keep peace, and avoid events like these from happening. Am I clear?" She shouted to the lot of them. The men responded Sir Yes Sir! Aliyah groaned, shaking her head. Now the only thing she has to deal with is the one human figure, and his orc companion. Approaching the two, she bowed her head to them. "Sorry you had to witness the incompetence, and lack of solders doing their jobs......" She paused for a moment, before fixing her posture. "Ah, forgive me.....I am Vice captain the the Knight Commander; Aliyah Hearthon. I have taken up commanding role in his absence."

User Image

Merrily Mari

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Blades252

Aizula

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:36 pm
MasamuneMaeda

❃Klonus Demi God Of Might&Magic❃

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

✵ When Klonus lead his eyes on the female he knew instantly she was different from the common flock. Her aura and posture exuded strength it reminded him of a friend of his. Before he could utter a word screams erupted from the marketplace. She commanded that they fallow Klonus looked to Xago and shrugged before heading off. Secretly the man was hoping to see some action.What awaited was imps flying about attacking folks and causing trouble before being banished by the Crimson lady.

✵ The culprit was but a child Klonus wore an impassive expression '' danger comes in all sizes'' he thought and listen as the child was scolded. The scolding did not end there either as she turn her ire upon the her guardsman. Klonus looked at Xago with one upraised eyebrow before looking back at the woman with a grin on his face. Now he knew why she was the commander. '' Seems you could use a bit of help'' he said honestly looking into her eyes. '' Well met I'am Klonus a mercenary and this my comrade'' he said letting the orc give his own name if he wished. '' How would one be able to join your ranks? Vice captain'' he said rather forwardly but, kept his tone respectful and calm.

Occ: Was editing the colors sorry if it kept sending notices

Traveling Theme 1: Toward The Horizon
Traveling Theme 2: Monsters In The Dungeon
┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

✵Mood: Calm/Confidant
✵Location: Malaria/Market place
✵Thoughts: '' She reminds me of Marilith "
✵Company: Xago and Aliyah Hearthon
✵ Items:Ring Of War or Call to Arms: This awesome onyx ring allows Klonus to conjure up five different weapons for his use. Dual scimitars ,double headed spear,Arrow/quiver,flail with a spike ball and a staff. All his weapons are black made of magical onyx making them heavy durable but, are breakable. Once a weapon is broken it will be sent back to the ring in poof of smoke. Takes three post for the weapons to be re summon. The ring is bound to Klonus and if he should he be killed the ring will lose its powers.
(Note: His arrows are never ending since they're conjured by magic.)
Interdenominational sack: Carries his food,books of spells for review,camping gear, a journal,the flute of the muses and herbs form his world.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:19 am
User Image

╔════════════════════╗
X a g o • ※ • D u' r a n
╚════════════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxKnowing yourself is
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Beginning
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOf all wisdom
-Aristotle

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHEAR me not,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd yet I speak

The Orc stood there, listening to the woman, and seeing a solder come to her attention. His ears flinched to the sound of faint screaming, but nothing to a human ear could hear. His attention snapped back to the lady who obviously had to address whatever the commotion was. Seeing his comrade simply obliged to the situation, Xago rolled his eyes, and shrugged his shoulders, following in pursuit.

As they came to the scene, with imps causing a fuss with the civilians in the market place, Xago placed his hands, ready at the hilt of one of his throwing axes. But seeing holy magic being displayed, was rather a rare sight indeed. Was she an angle? No they don't exist right?.....But wait no, if demons exist then they should too, right? Xago drifted off into deep thought to really contemplate of the reality of chain of life.

Though, when the woman came back to their attention, the Orc looked to the woman before looking to his companion, and back again. Folding his arms across his chest, when it was his time to introduce himself, he mainly let out a low short growl. He wasn't one for pleasantries. But it was good to know that a position might be available for a good fight, in which case, perhaps more business for his smithing.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:16 pm

Zuki had searched the main tavern and the top two floors. Found nothing of what she came for. She did, however, see many spirits. She ignored most of them feeling that the way they departed from the physical world was more than just sad. Spirits that had horrible ends always felt different. Very rarely did she interact with them. Nothing.... she sat down on one of the chairs. "This was a waste of time....wait....below?" She looked at the floor. "But...how do i get down there?" Her helper had no clue. "I mean.... We've made it this far... " it would be a shame for her to leave empty handed. She breathed in and let out a loud sigh as she went into one of the rooms. She'd figure she would bug someone who's aura wasn't as depressing, although that didn't seem like an easy quest. She roamed around the tavern until she found a child. "H-hello..." she said softly trying not to startle the child. It seemed he was surprised she was able to see him. "I'm in need of some help...perhaps we can strike a deal..." she searches her pockets and takes out a bouncy rubber ball. "I give you my ball...?" After a couple of minutes of bargaining with the child she ended up behind the bar and opening a secret door. "Oooooh.... " She looked up at the child. "You just made someone very happy" With that being said she hopped in and noted how it looked like a small underground home. She began to survey the area finally finding a place where food was stored. "Score!" She began rummaging around the shelves and opening small pastries and loaves of bread and pairing it with some cheese and wine. She had her fill and did her best to clean up after herself."Not a bad meal in exchange of a rubber ball..." she giggled as she headed back upstairs and closing the secret door behind her. "Lets go... try and lock the door" she said as she closed the door behind her. "Now lets go and explore this area" she said as she stretched and lost herself in the crowd.  

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:15 pm
User Image

Tahlia Winters

Tahlia would be amused by the sight of all the blood and carnage,
well she kinda was at least. She believed that she was proud of her work, although Hush seemed rather pleased so she supposed that it was a good job. However a young man soon joined her side, telling her that it wasn't safe here and she smirked a small bit. If only he knew. She saw several more people approach to attack her imps, Tahlia meanwhile hid a hand behind her back as it continued to give a dark glow, summoning more and more imps for each one that was cut down. Eventually she heard Hush speak to her and lifted him up to her ear and she quickly smiled and nodded her head a small bit as Tahlia took several steps back, away from the man. From there she lifted her hand up and the dark aura now had fire form in her hand and from there a fireball was launched from her hand, towards the Halbard Wielding man on Hush's suggestion.

Merrily Mari

Lucio_Bladesinger

Aizula

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:41 pm
User Image

Convel Lyall

Convel was feeling more and more on edge, the woman was nervous and he could sense it and this made him more nervous. However he perked up a bit when she said that she was reminded of who she was and the comment confused him a bit. However he did understand that she said that she was hurting and he slowly made his way towards her, being cautious in his approach "I'm Convel, nice to meet you Miss he would finally get close enough to where he could lean forward a bit and began sniffing her torso up to her head "You were with a man...did he hurt you?" Convel question since he could smell a male scent on her "If it makes you feel any better...I think you're singing was amazing...the best I'd ever heard..." She was actually the first woman that he'd ever heard sing, most of the men in his village enjoyed singing but none of them were actually much good at it.

MasamuneMaeda

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Crew

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:06 pm
User Image

X X X L O C A T I O N X: : X Marketplace X X X X X X C O M P A N Y X : : X Illya, Jodan, Lacie, Amara, Tahlia, Aliyah, Xago, Klonus X X X X X X M O O D X : : X Surprised, Embarrassed X X X
X X X L O C A T I O N X: : X Marketplace X X X X X X C O M P A N Y X : : X Illya, Jodan, Markus, Amara, Tahlia, Aliyah, Xago, Klonus X X X X X X M O O D X : : X Intrigued, Cautious X X X

User Image 📚 User Image

User ImageUser Image
  • Lacie's eyes showed hints of life again as her brother became present in the sight of fighting, alongside many other colorful characters.Once Markus was being yelled at by a pale-haired man, she witnessed a small look of disappointment on her brother's face. As the imps had been defeated by the oncoming assembly of soldiers, a familiar red-head came into sight, though she paid the female half-demon who reeked of death no mind. She seemed more focused on simply lecturing the small child, the obvious summoner.

'So young, and yet she already intended to kill so many...' Lacie eyed the child before slowly moving towards her brother's side. Markus looked up, giving a weak smile towards his sister before taking her hand and retracting his blood back into his body. He smiled at her with slight fatigue in his eyes. Fighting was not his forte. It never was, and he never desired it to be.

"So how would you rate my combat skills, General Shields?" He asked in an attempt to be humorous. Lacie sighed--ignoring her brother's poor excuses of humor--and kept her eye warily on the child.

"You?" Markus perked up from the familiar voice, quickly placing the bracelet which restrains his inner demon back on before turning to see Aliyah gaze at him in surprise.

"My lady Hearthorn," He spoke just as eloquently as earlier, if not with a hint of exhaustion. Lacie ignored the familiar tone of Markus getting awkwardly caught by a woman doing something surprising yet again, instead keeping her gaze on the child as it seemed to listen to the rabbit it was holding. The smirk she held was all too familiar in the eyes of a seasoned tactician, quickly moving in front of the tall man destined to become a target, creating a shield from the earth. Once the flame had hit the rocky shield, Lacie lowered it and kept her gaze steady on the girl.

"You're strong, but unnecessarily volatile...why are you causing such a bloody scene?" She asked, blood soaking her as is. The sensation of death that enshrouded anywhere she went, along with the look of blood splatter across her face made the 5'5" woman appear unnaturally intimidating in spite of her fae-originated beauty.

[x]

Aizula
    Blades252
    MasamuneMaeda
    The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
  •  
    PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:11 pm
    User Image
    X
    X
    X
    X

𝔄𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔏. 𝔄𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔮𝔲𝔢

☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†

`·.¸¸.♡║The punch to her face stung and the added pressure from her hand wasn’t helping the sensation. The woman was completely embarrassed to be taken down like this. Upon looking upwards, she heard a familiar voice, the man she had bumped into. ‘What is he doing here?’ Amara tried to sit up, but the pain from her wound was finally hitting her. She moved her hand from her cheek over to her abdominal area feeling the fabric soaked with her own blood. She didn’t think the attack did much damage, but it was most likely her reckless motions that made it worse. A small squeak passed through her lips seeing the cotton candy pink haired man pierce the imps with his own blood. ‘Another who uses blood as a weapon?’ He was staggering, just like that woman from the other night. ‘The usage of blood must be straining on their bodies’ Amara was out from the battle and it looked the man besides was about to be out as well. The imps were still about, she had to hold her own she would not become useless weight. Just then someone else stood beside her, swinging away at the threat. ‘Jodan?!’ He was alright and he was protecting her. Amara felt like she could die happy at this very moment, but she couldn’t as that would be a very bad thing. As much as she hated it she stopped trying to sit up and accepted the fact that she couldn’t do anything. ‘Should have eaten what I could, but noooo I had to go into a fit of anger’ Amara raised her hand over to her line of vision and saw it completely painted with her blood, it was even beginning to drop “Oh,” she spoke softly. It was a whole lot of bad compared to what she thought it was.

The woman saw white locks of hair before she realized someone was kneeling besides her. It was that tall man that had entered the shop. He was complete stranger and yet he was helping her, wrapping her injury up as best as he could and suddenly she was lifted up from the ground. He wanted to take her somewhere to get treated. Meaning she would be away from the action, but how could she argue with the way she was at the moment. Seeing the newly appearing imps enlightened her. “D-don’t count me out. I don’t need to go anywhere. I-I just need one of those things alive so that I can heal.” Her face scrunched up as she winced from the pain. "I will not be a damsel in distress," she mumbled through clenched teeth.
    ║♥·.¸¸.·´

☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†

||Location: Marketplace ||Currently With: Jodan and Strangers ||About:Amara ||OOC:

Next Feed In: 1 Month 11 Days

Blades252

Merrily Mari

Avacnela

Lucio_Bladesinger

Miss Hibiskiss
    Crew

Handsome Hell Walker
    Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:47 pm
    User Image

User Image
    Company
    Jodan and others
    Mood
    Confused, worried, angry

User Image

• Illyndrathyl had been keeping a wary eye on the little girl, and his keen senses allowed him a bit of time to act before she threw the fireball. His eyes narrowed, "She cannot be allowed to roam free like this." he stated, hardly hearing Amara. He looked to the woman, vaguely recognizing her from moments before. "I cannot allow you to keep going. Knowing your limit is not making you a 'damsel in distress'. A warrior knows when they need to rest." He set her down, looking to Jodan. "I know you two are acquainted, so look after her. I must deal with this menace." he stated, pulling his halberd out once more and walking past the earth shield that another woman had created. "You are being a terribly misbehaved child. I will show you the weight of your actions." Illyndrathyl said, preparing to hit the girl.

Much to the disappointment of some, he brought down the pole of his halberd and not the blade in order to render her unconscious. "I'm sure the proper authorities will figure out what to do with her." he sighed. Would he have killed her? Certainly. Why didn't he? Well, Illyndrathyl tried searching himself for an answer to that. There wasn't a reason to not kill the girl, considering the carnage she had brought, and the fact that she tried to attack him. He had never enjoyed the carnage war had brought, and he did not know her circumstances. But perhaps he did not wish to see another child turn out like he had through the horrors of combat.

Illyndrathyl made his way over to the imps that continued to rage on, trying to take them out as swiftly as possible. He could feel a heavy mental fatigue wash over him with each strike. Maybe arriving in Maldria had been one large mistake. Or perhaps it was just a rough start to something better.

User Image

x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:30 pm
    User Image

User Image
    Company
    No one
    Mood
    Curious, excited

User Image

• A hard shove to the back sent Iless falling towards the mortal realm. Feathers from his wings began to shed as he fell, confusion halting him from taking any action. As he crossed into the mortal realm, Iless fell unconscious. When he awoke, his head was spinning and his vision was blurred. He attempted to look around, but only groaned in pain, closing his eyes tightly. The god sat still for a few moments before slowly opening his eyes again, blinking a few times to focus his vision. He remembered being pushed, and he definitely remembered falling; he didn't know why such a thing had occurred however. The more pressing matter was to find out where he was...there would be enough time to figure out a motive later. Iless forced himself to look around through the pain, taking note that he had fallen through the ceiling of a building. Wood from the roof lay splintered below him, as well as the remains of a pew. He saw his feathers littering the area around him, as well as his own blood. So no wonder everything hurt...his body was still trying to regenerate what was lost. He figured that he was in a temple or church of some kind. There were high stained glass windows and...and a large statue of Iless. So he was in his own territory...how courteous. Iless slowly began to stand, ignoring the pain shooting through his body as he did so. He inspected his own person when he managed to stand. The little armor he wore remained with him, as did his sword. He noted that his cape had become torn however.

Iless sighed heavily and began to walk down an aisle between the rows of pews, moving towards the exit. There were many places dedicated to worship of him, so he could really be anywhere....he approached the large doors and opened them, squinting a bit as he was met with sunlight. Iless blinked a few more times to adjust his eyes to the natural light, looking around once more. He noted a castle that was a short distance away; he now knew that he was in a major place. His powers were still a bit dulled by having to adjust so quickly, so he didn't have as much info as readily available as usual. He first sensed the presence of several strong, non-human beings and became intrigued. His curiosity was only piqued further when the scent of blood hit him, although he knew it was a ways off. Iless decided to try and make his way to the area that smelled of blood slowly, not seeing himself as fit for a fight just yet. And besides, there was so much to learn about this new place.

'I've traveled so far now...I'm actually rather glad to be back here. Perhaps this is where I could fulfill my one desire...' Iless thought to himself, smiling. It was a warm thought, wanting to find someone to be with for all eternity. He put his hands on his face as he grew giddy, closing his eyes and smiling brightly at the thought of finding some handsome young man to woo with his battle prowess. Or perhaps his command of words...but action speak louder than words...but...Iless stopped himself, shaking his head. He wouldn't get anything done by just standing around in the doorway of a church. He decided to try and find a tavern of sorts, or an inn perhaps...he had a feeling he'd be in this place for quite some time, and yet he couldn't quite discern how he knew this so early.

Iless walked along the street, humming to himself as he tried to look for some kind of signage to lead him in the right direction. The smell of blood grew closer, but Iless skirted the area. He had no desire to be apart of whatever was happening in that area.

User Image

x

Handsome Hell Walker
    Crew

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:31 pm
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Aliyah Hearthorn
    ๑۩۞۩๑
    Paladin Vice Captain
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Having heard Markus enchanting tone of voice, shot a spark through her body. Only he was capable of doing that to her, well, having that effect anyway. Aliyah closed her eyes to conceal a blush, and turned her back to the pink haired man so that her focus was solely on Klonus and Xago. "Right then." She started out. Opening her eyes to a more serious tone, he looked up the young human male while placing her hands to her hips. "While it's true that we are in serious need of new recruitment's, I know nothing of you...." While sounding like a rejection to his party, Aliyah continued. "If you are serious in joining the ranks, I will meet you on the marrow's morning. At sunrise, meet me at the courtyard of dragon castle for your training."

Fixing her posture, she folded her arms under her chest while letting out a sigh. "First, you'll need to be registered in with Hiyama. He will bring you up to date for the different types of weapon, and what is and isn't allowed. Then, he will throw you back to me." Pausing for a second, she rummaged through her side satchel, and pulled out talismans. "Take these, this pass will grant you access within the Dragon castle itself. It will also show prof of your residency here, and allegiance." Before Aliyah could finished she heard the girl cooing of sorts from where she last stood, and turned to the child to see her hand behind her back. The Paladin turned to see markus, but wasn't he? Didn't he look...different? No, he always looked the way he did.... right? Aliyah shook her head, and faced the young woman beside him, then back tot he child.

It was clear she was up to no good again, but how can this child still use magic when Aliyah had cast Dispel? Surely there's an explanation to all this. And she went as far as giving the gild money so that she could live contently. What is this little child's deal?? Aliyah looked to another voice, coming from a young man who was near Jordon and Amara. This was getting out of hand yet again! The Paladin, closed her eyes, and chanted quietly to herself, while raising her right hand, and formed a holy glyph. Then a larger holy glyph appeared under the child, and in a blink of an eye, a barrier formed around the child, entrapping her inside. She then closed her eyes and chanted another spell, one of communications towards Hiyama, basically saying: I leave this child to you, she is using dark arts, and killing people. Look her up under extreme care......I do not want a repeat of last night....Understood? Opening her eyes once more, she then snapped her fingers, and the barrier transported to Hiyama so that he may deal with the child. Better in a closed space surrounded by trained solders than near innocent lives.

Aliyah sighed knowing that the barrier is only temporary, and she has faith that Hiyama will know what to do. "Now that that's taken care of....." She trailed off and faced the Orc, and his companion. "Remember; courtyard at sun rise. No excuses." Walking past them, she stopped briefly to give a bow of her head. "If you'll excuse me." She walked in the direction of Markus, and stopped for a moment. "Sir Shields." Aliyah bowed her head with a small smile, before walking past him to head back to Dragon castle, to check up on things.

User Image

Merrily Mari

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Blades252

Avacnela

Aizula

Lucio_Bladesinger

[OOC: For those who haven't yet, it might be in best interest to read Aliyahs previous post before this one. -thanks]  
    PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:48 pm
    User Image

╔════════════════════╗
    X a g o • ※ • D u' r a n
    ╚════════════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxKnowing yourself is
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Beginning
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOf all wisdom
    -Aristotle

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHEAR me not,
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd yet I speak

Watching the scene unfold, next thing he knew, he was at a stand sill, where everything was handle with the utmost care. Maybe a few casualties here and there, but surly his warg could eat up the bodies....assuming the families don't try to get him hanged for it.As the crimson lady spoke, Xago extended his hand for the item that she was handing out to them.
    According to her, this grants them rights in the castle walls. Which, he suppose is an upgrade from this market place that's now is half ruins. He looked to his companion, and shrugged his shoulders. "What say you?" he finally spoke.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

MasamuneMaeda

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:01 am
    《Cairalei Xilrel》

Blades252

Living. a Lie;
    Thoughts she cannot unthink

xxxxxxxxxxxA life that she Cannot unlive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSkipping stones to watch them sink; she
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxenvies how they easily...

xxxxxxxSorrow wraps her
    xxxxxxxxxxlike a scarf;
    waiting for a

xxxxxxxxxxxxxsmall reprieve-
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfalling in and out of love

-Lang Leav

User Image

lute close to her, and tightly as she took a step back once while he advance. His movement startled her, but what really caught her off guard with how close he was to her. It was uncomfortable....yet...enticing? It reminded her of how close he was with Hiyama, which caused her face to flush. When he started to sniff her, she slightly flinched, again, not expecting that at all. He was so close that she could feel his breath against what ever skin was exposed.

Cairalei Dropped the lute as she lost herself on that feeling, but quickly looked away from his gaze, and began to hesitate. "C-CairaleiI..." When he lifted his head to meet with hers, she turned to met with his, but quickly looked away. She really didn't know what to do in this close un-threatening encounter......It was awkward. "In a sense.....He hurt me.." She admitted but didn't want to give the wrong impression. The only thing suffering is her heart.

But, when he complemented of her singing, she placed her left hand to her right forearm, and lightly blushed. "Heh, no one was suppose to hear that part but......Thank you." She felt embarrassed to have been caught like this, she truly hated feeling exposed. It might best to go back in her secure bubble, and treat everyone as if they were her master, just an obedient dog.

Veteris Mundi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games