Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Veteris Mundi
Dragon Castle(Ver. 2.0)(CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MasamuneMaeda

❃Klonus Demi God Of Might&Magic❃

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

✵ Klonus didn't really care if she knew of him or not he is from another world all together he, wasn't expecting anyone to know him nor did he care. Not that he expected anyone to believe him even if he told them he was.The demi-god just listen as she explain how things were going to go down. When she gave him the talisman he eagerly rolled it around his palm examining it. Allegiance he wonders been a long time since he heard that word. In the end he served himself no matter the kingdom but he wasn't a betrayer either. A mercenary with some honor code he would fight until the very end or until he was no longer needed.

✵ Klonus watched as the woman departed she had a habit of talking to people in commands. Not a very appealing to him,but he had met such people like her during his more active years as a mercenary. Klonus had mastered the art of letting stuff like that roll off his shoulders. After all you had to be able to endure and be flexible for this line of work. He return her node and he watched her leave before turning his attention to Xago. ''I guess we must push forward'' he thought but that thought lead to something else.

'' I say we take her up on her offer our end goal lies ahead... but I've no idea of this Hiyama character.'' Having no desire to turn back around he pressed forward. Klonus was hoping to find much battle, adventure and currency during his time here. '' As for this castle I'd rather explore I want to know what we're dealing with. But do you know of any places we might find work for decent payment?''. Klonus slipped the talisman over his neck as he looked straight ahead.The man was looking for some action,and maybe a nice tavern meal,and mead once this was done. Klonus did have an interest in what was causing the true suffering of these people,and the state of the kingdom secretly.

Occ: His not a boastful person just letting you know.

Traveling Theme 1: Toward The Horizon
Traveling Theme 2: Monsters In The Dungeon

╚══════════════╝

✵Mood: Calm
✵Location: Malaria
✵Thoughts: '' I must move forward"
✵Company: Xago,Aliyah Hearthon and many more.
✵ Items:Ring Of War or Call to Arms: This awesome onyx ring allows Klonus to conjure up five different weapons for his use. Dual scimitars ,double headed spear,Arrow/quiver,flail with a spike ball and a staff. All his weapons are black made of magical onyx making them heavy durable but, are breakable. Once a weapon is broken it will be sent back to the ring in poof of smoke. Takes three post for the weapons to be re summon. The ring is bound to Klonus and if he should he be killed the ring will lose its powers.
(Note: His arrows are never ending since they're conjured by magic.)
Interdenominational sack: Carries his food,books of spells for review,camping gear, a journal,the flute of the muses and herbs form his world.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:47 am
User Image

Tahlia Winters

Tahlia would soon feel her magic become negated as soon as the fire was shot out and saw that someone blocked her fireball, this caused her to glare at the other girl who asked why she was causing bloodshed "Because that loser over there..." she pointed to the corpse of the baker "Had the nerve to try and stop me from having my sweets, he had it coming!" she stated, showing just how truly childish her reasoning was "But no matter, now you can die!" Tahlia raised her hand as no fire came out which caused her great confusion until another woman arrived and began tried intimidating her with her cold tone, something that didn't bother Tahlia. Her Mother gave her that look all the time. By now Tahlia realized that this woman was the reason she couldn't use her magic and turned red with anger as she began petulantly stomping her feet "This is not fair!! YOU UGLY, WRINKLY, OLD HAG! YOU SHOULD JUST SHRIVEL UP AND DIE LIKE ALL OLD PEOPLE!" Hush would try speaking to calm her but she began throwing a full on tantrum as she began to flail her arms and screamed in a petulant rage "UNDO WHAT YOU DID AND I'LL SHOW YOU EVIL YOU FAT, UGLY COW FAC...." however she was so focused on her tantrum that she didn't even notice the man approach her and with a swift strike on the head, Tahlia was out cold.

Merrily Mari

Lucio_Bladesinger

Aizula

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:04 am
User Image

Convel Lyall

Convel was could feel that she was still very tense, even after she introduced herself and he would listen what she said "So....he hurt your feelings?" that would explain it since he didn't smell any blood on her at all and why she was so nervous. She seemed to appreciate the compliment though as she seemed to relax, even a little bit and the fact that she wasn't attacking him was slowly putting his own nerves at ease, although he did take a few steps back since he didn't want to take any chances. Although Convel decided to try and keep this conversation going since this would be the first woman he truly interacted with "Well that's disappointing, I'm sure a lot of people would love to hear your amazing voice." Convel would state before finally giving a tiny and very nervous smile, he was trying to be polite but he saw her face slowly turning red which put him back on edge. Was she mad at him? Why were women so hard to read! Men were so much easier for the Lycan to understand since his whole life with them.

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:14 pm
User Image

X X X L O C A T I O N X: : X Marketplace X X X X X X C O M P A N Y X : : XIllya, Jodan, Lacie, Amara X X X X X X M O O D X : : X Confused X X X
X X X L O C A T I O N X: : X Marketplace X X X X X X C O M P A N Y X : : X Xago, Klonus X X X X X X M O O D X : : X Contemplative X X X

User Image 📚 User Image

User ImageUser Image
  • Markus couldn't help but smile as Aliyah walked past, bowing and addressing him. He followed the same mannerisms, though he stayed in position for a moment to mask the soreness that was already growing. While he was certainly being entertained at the moment by how interesting Aliyah turned out to be, Markus was still one for avoiding ever seeing a mortal romantically ever again. Better yet, a soldier in command. Markus rose from his bow and looked at his sister and ruffled her long, silky hair. He shook his head at the bloody sight she appeared to be, taking out a napkin and cleaning the blood from her face.

Lacie would have acknowledged his behavior and smacked him senseless had it not been for the fact that she was focused on the young girl's rage before she had been sent off. Lacie kept quiet, walking away from Markus when he was done and approaching the body of the baker with delicate grace, removing her armor and casting it away into her shadow along with her claymore.

'She slashed his throat...' Lacie's gaze wandered in thought. She has seen her fair share of evil children, many of which were demons in disguise or had parents guiding their every step. "Perhaps I'm thinking into this situation more than I should be..."

"You are," Markus spoke in a harsh tone, meaning well but coming off as uncaring. He placed Lacie's bracelet back onto her before turning back to the others who helped, Lacie begrudgingly following. The man put on a well-rehearsed smile, looking at the frustrating situation before him. A taller man with a halberd chasing after what few imps remained, the stubborn refusal of help from the girl with white hair and her presumed boyfriend remaining concerned. He was almost certain he wouldn't be allowed near the injured girl, and it seems like there was already enough tension concerning prior engagements. Markus shook his head and cast the fresh produce out of his shadow, handing it to his sister. Lacie looked through it all, nodding as she was content with his selection. She was hoping to buy bread later in the day for bread bowls, but one of the best bakers in town had met an unexpected demise.

Lacie looked up at the two men who had been addressed by Aliyah and approached them.
    "If you desire work, I do need help in running my tavern tonight. While I am looking for full-time assistance, this job can simply be temporary. It seems as though you have found yourselves a ticket to a better job as is. I can offer food, drink, a place to stay the night, and enough money to get you through settling into Dragon Castle comfortably." Unlike her brother, Lacie cared little for charming others with tone or fancy words. She cared about being open and honest, sometimes simply coming off as blunt, even with the melodic voice she partly loathed to have.

[x]

Out Of Character: n/a
    Aizula
    Blades252
    MasamuneMaeda
    The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
  •  

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Crew

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
    • Buggin' 500
    • Harvest Hazard 500
    • Conventioneer 300

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:55 am
    User Image

╔════════════════════╗
    X a g o • ※ • D u' r a n
    ╚════════════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxKnowing yourself is
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Beginning
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOf all wisdom
    -Aristotle

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHEAR me not,
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd yet I speak

Watching the child be taken care of, allowed the Orc to sigh in relief. Finally, any more tantrum and he might just kill the child......eat her flesh.......naaaaaah. Still though, the idea is open. However, it was something to ponder on rather or not to take up on the crimson ladies offer for training to become a solder. Xago already has a job as a blacksmith, but to be one for the royal court of Dragon castle would mean a raise in income, pus addition to seeing fights. The Orc refocused his attention to his companion who proposed an idea, and sounds of concern. Xago was set, he lived in his shop with his warg, made money....decent wages, not the best, but still.

However, he remained ilent, since soon after his friend spoke, a young woman approached them. Xago raised his right brow, intrigued at the woman's boldness to even think of coming close to an Orc as him. The thing with her offer though.....If his culture; when a female makes an offer similar to hers, its a proposition for mating. Xago smirked, thinking how he would break her tiny body with his- Xago placed his left hand to his companions right shoulder, while looking down to her frame. He then rummaged throw his moleskin sake and pulled out several gold pieces. "Lead the way." He spoke in his husky voice. He could go for a stiff drink right about now.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Merrily Mari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:05 am
    《Cairalei Xilrel》

Blades252

Living. a Lie;
    Thoughts she cannot unthink

xxxxxxxxxxxA life that she Cannot unlive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSkipping stones to watch them sink; she
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxenvies how they easily...

xxxxxxxSorrow wraps her
    xxxxxxxxxxlike a scarf;
    waiting for a

xxxxxxxxxxxxxsmall reprieve-
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfalling in and out of love

-Lang Leav

User Image

Once he backed up from her personal bubble, she calmed down a lot more, letting out a dragged sigh of relief. She bent down to pick up the lute, and held it close to her before answering. "Yeah......But I was foolish to assume things.....So it's my fault." Flashes of that moment when she kissed him flooded her memories, then the memory of comparing him to one of her masters from back when she was a slave. Cairalei gripped tightly at the lute by just the mere memory.

Her ears perked up to his disapproval at how she kept her singing secret, and smiled some with embarrassment. She was reminded of a girl from her elf caravan, way back in the day, and how she fell in love with her, since the girl was the one who taught Cairalei to sing in the first place. "Long ago I use to sing.....in front of people I mean.......but.....that's all in the past. " Well no duh, now that she's a wanted blood mage, who just so happens to be a run away slave! She's a wanted criminal....property thing! The thought of her old master catching up to her frightens the poor elf...... he was the real monster......

Cairalei looked her new companion up and down for a good second. She noticed his appearance was a bit.....unworldly. "Where do you hail from?.....I mean......live?" Since she wanted to avoid Hiyama at all costs, it was best to try and make a new friend for now.

MasamuneMaeda

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:14 am
    ❃Klonus Demi God Of Might&Magic❃

╔══════════════╗

✵ Another young woman approached she seemed a lot different from the commander...she appeared more calm. When she spoke her first words Klonus knew she was an honest sort. Carrying herself like someone who cared about her job and yet he could feel the demonic/death aura about her. She offer them both a good deal one he wasn't about to pass up. '' Thank you for your generosity you offer great compensation if we agree... so I agree'' his claim was backed up when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Xago flashed coins in his hand '' I guess I'll have to repay you someday'' he said with a confident yet honest smile as he did appreciate the orc jester. They were going to drink and eat good tonight his fortune could not have been greater.

'' Do tell fair lady to whom do we serve'' he said asking her name. This land was full of surprises he even felt the presence of a deity not a demi like himself. '' interesting how this place is turning out to be'' he thought. Klonus looked away from them both to hide his discomfort his vision was blurry before being normal. He wasn't feeling himself ever since he came here for some reason he felt weaker. The man did well to hide that from his companions as he straighten himself standing tall. Waiting for Lacie to lead the way Klonus gripped his magical onyx staff in anticipation.
    Occ:

Merrily Mari

MasamuneMaeda

╚══════════════╝

✵Mood: Calm/Grateful
    ✵Location: Malaria Marketplace
    ✵Thoughts: '' Today we feast and drink!"
    ✵Company: Xago,Aliyah Hearthon and many more.
    ✵ Items:Ring Of War or Call to Arms: This awesome onyx ring allows Klonus to conjure up five different weapons for his use. Dual scimitars ,double headed spear,Arrow/quiver,flail with a spike ball and a staff. All his weapons are black made of magical onyx making them heavy durable but, are breakable. Once a weapon is broken it will be sent back to the ring in poof of smoke. Takes three post for the weapons to be re summon. The ring is bound to Klonus and if he should he be killed the ring will lose its powers.
    Interdenominational sack: Carries his food,books of spells for review,camping gear, a journal,the flute of the muses and herbs form his world.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:26 pm
    User Image

X X X L O C A T I O N X: : X Marketplace (departing) X X X X X X C O M P A N Y X : : X Xago, Klonus X X X X X X M O O D X : : XContent X X X

User Image 🦋 User Image

User ImageUser Image
      • Lacie kept her poise, her arms kept to her side with bags of produce in tow. The intriguing smirk followed by an observant glare from the taller man felt comforting enough as a possible acceptance of the task, followed by the more human man speaking up.

''Thank you for your generosity you offer great compensation if we agree... so I agree.'' Lacie felt relieved for the confirmed help, nodding before looking to his partner for his response.

He also added to the conversation, bringing out coin before responding,
        "Lead the way."

"By all means, sirs," she interjected, raising a hand. "Worry not about money. All amenities are complimentary benefits of your assistance."

Never in the history of Wood Shield Tavern had a worker or performer needed to pay for their own substances. While it had caused some tight troubles in long histories of economic downfalls, the current era of prosperity has made it all the easier to attend to an employee's needs.

''Do tell fair lady to whom do we serve,'' the smaller man requested. Lacie looked to them both before giving a formal bow as a greeting.

"I am Lacie Aola Shields, former war general of Skylaris and current keeper of Wood Shield Tavern," She introduced herself with no hesitation in her tone. While Skylaris is across the sea and perhaps a journey of over one hundred days on foot alone, she had been sure to introduce her allegiances in case of any obligatory political actions others may need to pursue. First arriving back in Maldria long ago after her promotion as a general, she had to act as a diplomat to form a previously non-existent alliance simply due to an old law the land once held. Whether the law is still enforced to this day, she was uncertain, but the past turmoil was enough to assure transparency in her identity.

Raising herself from a bow the entire Shields family seems to have perfectly mastered, Lacie looked both of the men in their eyes.
        "The tavern is in South Maldria, not too far off from here," She informed them before turning in the direction of the tavern, only giving a small glance towards Markus and waving farewell to him before setting off.

"May I ask who it is I am employing?" She inquired, taking in both of their appearances with small glances before keeping her focus on the now bloodily stained street. The taller man she could presume to be an orc, and he seemed to be a tall, strong one at that. His clothed hinted that he had become accustomed to urban life, but she was having difficulty determining from his voice or stature if he had been raised in an urban setting or perhaps immigrated from a more tribal lifestyle. As for the other man, he appeared at the very least humanoid--though she was proof enough that humanoid does not necessarily mean human. His attire suggested he was a foreigner who had just recently made his way to Maldria. Lacie herself had been dressed to appear as physically normal as possible, feigning the game of innocent human by appearance alone, though even her fae blood shines through the facade all too easily.

OOC: n/a
        MasamuneMaeda

The Emerald Sorcerer-l

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Crew

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
    • Buggin' 500
    • Harvest Hazard 500
    • Conventioneer 300

MrSinister90
    Crew

Timid Reveler

5,000 Points
    • Protector of Cuteness 150
    • Frozen Sleuth 100
    • Timid 100
    PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:57 pm
    User Image

User Image

Phelan's eyes lit up a little more upon the young one telling him their name, "Kay, is it? Well the pleasure is all mine." His smile widening upon Kay shyly taking the flower from him. He then tilted his head curiously when told that he must be a "wonderful person". "What would make you think that?" He asked with a furrowed brow and a curious tone. Phelan then watched as Kay turned to crouch before Natty's memorial and softly touched it. Phelan felt taken a back and moved not only by the kind things they were saying about him, but by just how easily Kay spoke about the subject. It amazed Phelan that someone so young was able to grasp such a powerful concept as death, at Kay's age Phelan would find anyway to shy away from such a topic.

His eyes began to well up once again with tears due to Kay's sentimental words, he quickly wiped them away with his thumbs and let out a small chortle. "You are far too kind, Kay. I suppose I've never seen myself as one who was so lucky, or rather.. worthy." Phelan smiled earnestly. He then dropped his knee to meet the other, slowly shaking his hands in disapproval of Kay's need to apologize for their rambling. "Please do not think that is the case, I'm simply in awe of how wise you are beyond your years. I find it quite refreshing at a time such as this." Phelan rubbed at the back of his neck and brushed whatever grass had stuck to his hair from him laying in it but moments ago. "So tell me, Kay. Do your parents work here at the castle? You see I'm quite new here and have yet to find a moment to meet very many people." Phelan's eyes scanned the courtyard, hoping to maybe spot them out for himself should they be taking Kay out for a stroll.

Feeling? Unworthy > Inquisitive
    Where at? Mystic Wing Courtyard
    Who with? Kayleon
    OOC: N/A

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:03 pm

--------------------《Kayleon》-----------------------------------

The boy smiled he watched Phelan seem to relax a bit. His next question though made his heart drop. He hadn't really thought of what to say if anyone asked about his parents. He rarely had a conversation that ended up with that question. "Uh..." he watched as Phelan seemed to let his eyes wander..perhaps looking for her parents? "You won't find them here..." she smiled and composed himself.(( OCC: ******** it...shes a she while dressed up lol)) Kay's blue eyes met Phelan's "How funny...I'm pretty new here myself and you sir happen to be the very first new person I've met since I've arrived. As for my parents, they are at home settling in while they let me explore" Kay stretched her arms and bounced back to her cheerful self. "So far...it's been fun...got to watch a beautiful sunrise... the castle is quite lovely...and now i've met you....but tell me what brings you to a place such as this?" she asked as she looked around at all the mages practicing their magic. "Are you...some sort of spell caster?"

-------------------------------------------------------

MrSinister90

ezmii11-1
    Crew

Friendly Raider

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:58 am
    MasamuneMaeda

The Emerald Sorcerer-l

❖Klonus Demi-God Of Might

╔══════════════╗
    ♍♍♍
    ''I serve myself before all
    others doesn't mean I'm craven''

▲ Klonus stop and smirked at the mention of amenities being payed for '' I guess you don't have to worry about worker rebellion'' he said sarcastically,but in a tone of light humor. When she introduced herself as a former war general he nodded his respects. '' I'd like to hear some of those war stories someday'' he said looking at her with a new found outlook. '' I've been in a war myself'' the war he alluded to was called the war of the godlings. A war that lasted a long thirty-years,and one he help end at the cost of many of his friends lives and his limbs. Physical scars would heal he has many but mental scars were something else.
    ▲ In looking at Lacie he was reminded yet again never judge a book by it's cover. As she bowed and turn to leave Klonus fallowed suit his staff tapping a long the ground, along with his hidden z-metal leg(zodiac metal). Klonus ponders the thought of telling them that he was a demi-god from another reality. Of course that would sound crazy,but this world was full of oddities not unlike his own. Against his better judgement he would keep that a secret after all seeing is believing. He plan on showing/telling them when the time came,but for now he would be known as Klonus the mercenary.
    ▲ Little did they know however he was once a king he left that life behind a long time ago. Now all his days were spent adventuring far and wide maybe this time too far and too wide. ''I'am Klonus the Mercenary form a faraway land...well met'' his words were spoken truthfully for he was both. Klonus reached into his green sack tied around his waist. a nifty magic sack allowed him to carry a absurd amount of items. He pulls out an Interesting journal the story behind it is a story for another day. Klonus was going to catalog his journey thus far when he had the chance,he was looking forward to it. ''So what kind of work will you be having us do by the way?'' honest curiosity because he never worked in a tavern before. He had many other adventures after the war but this was new.All he knew was the occasional bar fights,and those were always fun to watch or fight in. He was an adventure always on the move the wind at his back and new beginnings on the horizon just like now.

Occ: Decided to change a bit of things. He won't be speaking in my bad attempts at old English lol...well not all the time sometimes. Hard to express the character that way if I really don't know how they talk like that. Gave a bits of his past so you know his deal I guess.

♋ ♋ ♋
    ''I'll fight tooth and nail
    for my comrades in arms''
    ╚══════════════╝

✵Mood: Carefree/Curious
    ✵Location: (Malaria) Leaving to tavern.
    ✵Thoughts: ''Life is full of surprises"
    ✵Company: Xago and Lacie
    Magic sack: Carries his food,books of spells for review,camping gear, a journal,the flute of the muses and herbs form his world.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:31 pm
    User Image

Convel Lyall

Convel watched and listened quietly to what she said and how she was foolish and such. The Lycan simply shrugged his shoulders "You're only foolish if you dwell on it, if the guy doesn't like you, big deal. Move on and find someone who does" he'd repeated the same words that an elder gave his friend during mating month when he was head over heels for a girl who hated him. He then tilted his head in a slightly confused manner when she asked where he hailed from, although quickly nodded his head as she clarified what she meant "Ohh. I don't have a home anywhere here, I arrived a short while ago from my home village deep in the forest" suddenly for a moment Convel completely forgot he was speaking to a woman and became a bit more relaxed as he thought of home "I left a month ago when mating month started, I found some book from the outside world and I just had to go exploring...my Village was all about isolation..." he explained a little bit as a thoughtful look came over his face.

MasamuneMaeda

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

xCyanRushx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:08 am
          User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Gurkiran "the Windbreaker" Talem
          ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Gurkiran felt the cold touch of Ichka's hand placed upon his shoulder. Despite the icy sensation he received from this reassuring act of kindness, Gurkiran could not help but ignore it's physical properties. He could feel his burning emotional pain decease and begin to calm. It has been a while since Gurkiran felt the comfort of another, and from witnessing Ichka's chaotic nature in some instances, he forgot about those characteristics for a moment and appreciated the thoughtfulness within her touch. He raised his left bloodied hand and grasped Ichka's, an act of thankfulness that he figured he would display rather than speak. He turned toward her, sounding a lot more collected than before. "I do not really know, but if our chief betrayed us, we have to be careful. We are under his territory, and there is no possible way he is alone in this. As a group, we must tread carefully and find out what is really going on." Gurkiran said to answer Ichka's question. "I am hesitant to speak upon this, but I have a bad feeling that this... Horrid "infection" is he doing as well, but let's confirm this by finding out for ourselves..."

Gurkiran began to stand up and walk towards the door. He placed his should against it and closed his eyes, attempting to sense any nearby aura's he can identify. He managed to sense two individuals actually walking towards their very direction. Gurkiran opened his eyes and turned to Lumis and Ichka. "Keep your wits about you. I sense two individuals approaching. They seem in perfect health, but be on guard, we cannot trust those in good health. If they are in proper form, they may be working on behalf of the chief... If I can sense them, they can sense me as well." Gurkiran looks at both Lumis and Ichka. "For absolute safety and certainty, we must subdue these two. I shall handle one, while you two take care of the other. You have the advantage Ichka. As a vampire, you have no aura. You will have an advantage..." Gurkiran trails off and continues, but with an almost parental tone. "But please Ichka, no killing... We need these guys alive." As he finishes, Gurkiran can sense the two approaching the shack.

"Hey Gurkiran! I recognize that aura anywhere! When did you arrive? You came back... Quite soon... I am glad to see your return! I sense a friend as well! May we come in? Have you found a cure for this terrible disease?" One of the men shouted.

"Of course, but please, one our fellow men has passed. We need to seek a proper burial for him!" Gurkiran shouted back. Even though his tribe were able to sense the emotional aura of others, those trained in the ways of aura can mask it to prevent an emotion from being detected.

"Coming at once!" The men sprinted towards the shack, and with a loud bang, rushed into the shack.

ezmii11-1
          aizula

Mood: Ready
          My location: Wildlands
          People I'm with: Ichka, Lumis
          Aura Level: Flared
          Out of Conscious: N/A

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:54 pm
    User Image

╔════════════════════╗
    X a g o • ※ • D u' r a n
    ╚════════════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxKnowing yourself is
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Beginning
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOf all wisdom
    -Aristotle

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHEAR me not,
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd yet I speak

Xago watched the girl decline his offer of coin, and his companion accepting the offer? Humans are confusing. Shrugging his shoulders, the brute followed his companion and woman to the tavern previously mentioned. On their walk, he raised his head, ears flicked to the sound of the woman's voice when she broke the long silence, by introducing herself. So she has seen war then? How interesting, he would never have imagined her to be apart of war, there are no marks, no rough exterior to prove such hardness, yet claims to.

As they finally reached the tavern, He watched as his companion settle in rather easily......a bit....alarming? (I'm assuming we are at the tavern now?) Xago cocked a brow to his friend, but stood by his side. He was...in a sense, worried he would break the human formed wooden chair under him, should he decide to sit down of course. While standing, Xago moved his attention to the woman who asked who she was hiring, suppose it was their turn for introductions.

He folded his arms broadly over his chest, and leaned more of his weight to the left leg, tired of just standing at center point. He tiled his head, and with a huff, he spoke up; "Xago of Du'ran......" He stated his clans name this time, since the other two had done the same, well at least to his understanding anyway. must be a human thing to boast about.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Merrily Mari

MasamuneMaeda

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:14 pm
    《Cairalei Xilrel》

Blades252

Living. a Lie;
    Thoughts she cannot unthink

xxxxxxxxxxxA life that she Cannot unlive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSkipping stones to watch them sink; she
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxenvies how they easily...

xxxxxxxSorrow wraps her
    xxxxxxxxxxlike a scarf;
    waiting for a

xxxxxxxxxxxxxsmall reprieve-
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfalling in and out of love

-Lang Leav

User Image

With his first comment, it was a bit brash, and forward, but straight to the point. Which she could appreciate, rather than having this conversation with someone who beats around the bush. However, it seemed he disregard her comment about use to singing more, which wasn't all that important anyway.

She knelt down to pick up the lute back in her hands, luckily it was still intact, but all the while listened to the strange man who stands before her. The day was becoming evening, but ever slowly, still, it may be time to retreat. Though, when he started speaking about himself, she found it more intriguing rather than dreading on running in with Hiyama.......She had to leave this castle, and avoid him entirely....but only after he gives her the information on elbrus!

"Mating season?" Cairalei questioned. She found the ledge to sit down upon, but remained facing the stranger. "I understand not having a home....entirely......" She trailed off, and looked to the side with a small smile. She misses her caravan....her people......Her right hand, without realizing it, had touched the faint tattoo over her eye. Lowering her hand, she looked back to the stranger. "So....um....What brings you here?" She thought to extend the conversation.....he looked human...ish? but beastly....what is he? sh wondered.

Veteris Mundi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games