Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Veteris Mundi
Dragon Castle(Ver. 2.0)(CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Handsome Hell Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:38 pm
User Image

User Image
Company
So many creations!
Mood
Lovestruck

User Image

• Iless walked for a good while, examining buildings as he went by and talking to some of the inhabitants. He was excited to be in this new place, but eventually, he stopped near the marketplace. He’d been trying to avoid the area due to the smell of blood and death, but he felt a…tug. He felt the red string of fate tug at his hand, and suddenly a realization hit him. Iless tried not to smile as he slowly walked in the direction he was being pulled in. And there he saw the man…a man about a foot taller than him who had pink hair. A man he recognized…the man that made his heart race. He stood in place for a few moments as he tried to collect himself, taking in a breath before exhaling a sigh and walking towards the man.

He remembered this man. He’d fought with this man, protected him. The revolution was but a vague memory, yet there was no way he could ever forget this man’s presence. He never learned a name…but ever since that battle, he’d dreamt of the man when he slept. Had Iless not been pushed, he would’ve come to the mortal world of his own will, this man was who he had been seeking. And suddenly, he’d never been more glad to enter a battlefield. Iless walked up to the man, stopping in front of him to introduce himself.

User Image

Out Of Character: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZYer9a8678

x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:27 pm
User Image

X X X L O C A T I O N X: : X Marketplace X X X X X X C O M P A N Y X : : X Iless X X X X X X M O O D X : : X Curious X X X
X X X L O C A T I O N X: : X Tavern X X X X X X C O M P A N Y X : : X Xago, Klonus X X X X X X M O O D X : : X Content X X X

User Image 📚 User Image

User ImageUser Image
  • The walk between the tavern and the marketplace was not long, making Lacie consider why her brother had taken so long to grab such a small selection of produce. The questions would have to await for later when her brother arrives back from whatever he desired to do at the moment. For now, her attention remained focused on the men who had introduced themselves, unlocking the door to invite them inside.

"Klonus from a faraway land and Xago from Du'ran, welcome to Wood Shield Tavern. My family has been running this tavern for over five centuries to people of all races who dared to join the heroes in Dragon Castle," she introduced her residency with a hint of enthusiasm, though she seemed more focused on discarding the letter she left for her brother in case he returned before her than what tone of voice she used at the moment.

''So what kind of work will you be having us do by the way?'' Klonus asked, causing Lacie to turn her direction back to the two men.

"Right now only my brother and I are working, but tonight is the re-opening of our tavern, so we will need some extra hands for serving," She admitted. It was a begrudging task, but the help was needed, even if just for the night.

"Your rooms are here on this level," She informed them, grabbing a key from her belt that unlocked the two rooms tucked next to the stairs. She opened them to reveal their interior, slightly larger than the guest rooms upstairs, but not quite the large size as allowed in the cellar bedrooms. The bed sets seemed to be lined with the same kind of wood that the rest of the tavern was built with. Lacie was accustomed to people the size of Xago, or even larger, to come into the tavern. And yet, the place remained completely unbroken. The strength of ironwood is the main reason a tavern at the age of over five hundred years old remained firm to the ground, even with the company it used to have. Brawls, fires, floods, and riots have certainly attempted to destroy the very foundation of the place, and yet the blemishes caused from such catastrophes remain unseen. The only true weakness to the wood was a magical spell that would have to be purposefully cast to specifically destroy it. Even then, such an idea would be preposterous, right?

Either way, Lacie moved out of her way to allow the men to get comfortable if they so desired,
    starting up the fire stove built into the bar prep area. The time to cook was coming soon, and she felt behind schedule on preparing the heat for the stove.
    User Image
    Markus stayed in the marketplace, attempting to help the injured. However, most of them were either just barely grazed or had already been sent to a local doctor. It seemed as if there was nothing left for him here, and he would have gone his way back home had it not been for a much smaller man standing before him. Long fighting the strings of fate from centuries of going against his darker instincts, Markus felt no different even as something beckoned him towards the man. He was an entire foot--with change--shorter than Markus, and yet he held handsome, even god-like features. The golden hair, the enchanting tint of red eyes, the boyish charm behind a seemingly eager to greet face. The man's beauty was difficult to compare. Markus contemplated in his mind how he had been able to encounter such beautiful people, blaming it on the air.

More importantly, the man looked familiar, but not as much in a physical sense as it is more of a special encounter by chance. He never met this man before, and yet his presence has been all too familiar. Perhaps even the mere description of the man rang a bell, and yet for whom he could not fathom at the moment. With a smile on his lips and a tint of intrigue in his eyes, Markus did what Markus does best, woo.

"Your persistent stride towards me suggests a greeting. How may I help you, good sir?" he asked, lowering his head and body into a gracious bow.

[x]

Out Of Character: n/a
    The Emerald Sorcerer-l
    MasamuneMaeda
    Lucio_Bladesinger
  •  

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Crew

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
    • Buggin' 500
    • Harvest Hazard 500
    • Conventioneer 300

Handsome Hell Walker
    Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:21 pm
    User Image

User Image
    Company
    Markus
    Mood
    Lovestruck

User Image

• Iless decided to not reveal everything at once, for no other reason than the fact that he wanted to remain a bit mysterious. “You’re such a handsome man that I couldn’t help but notice you and want to introduce myself.” He smiled at the bow. “I am Iless Athellion…though I am also known as the god of war, or the protector of warriors. And you seem familiar to me…I can’t help but think that I’ve fought alongside you before.” He explained a bit, giving Markus a once over glance. “Even if I haven’t, it’s more than a pleasure to meet you.” He said, although he knew Markus to be the one. “What is your name?” he asked. He would finally be able to put a name to the face.

Iless knew that he had a lot to learn from this place, and about this man. And he knew it would take time. But he knew that time was something they both had at their disposal, he was confident that there would be no issue. Confidence. It was something that Iless radiated, but it was not the egotistical sort. It was a warm confidence, not just in himself but those around him.

User Image

Out Of Character:

x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:23 pm
    MasamuneMaeda

Merrily Mari

❖Klonus Demi-God Of Might

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗
    ♍♍♍
    ''I serve myself before all
    others doesn't mean I'm craven''

▲ Klonus looked around the tavern taking in the sights, sounds,and the smells of it all.The place was pretty big,but everything was in order it seemed..spotless. He would of never have guessed this place to be that old just by looking at it. Though he did sense some powerful magic about the place. When she told them what they were going to be doing he was not impressed. He understood though a job was a job and one he would do with gusto. When she showed them where they were going to be sleeping he, had no objections and simply said 'Thank you'' before sitting on his bed sideways. ''Going to catalog won't take long...let me know if you need me'' he said to the both of them as he held the owl book before him. ''Quill'' he spoke as he open the book before him. An all black Quill appears before him. Without hesitation he began to write about the events that had unfolded since his time here.

Day One
    ➸'' I've arrived in a strange new world by my own hands by the way of teleportation. I was lucky enough to end up outside of a castle I've never seen before. At first I was lost and managed to make my way to the marketplace where I met my first companion. They call him in Orc form the muttering I've heard from the commoners. I've never seen or heard of one in my realm maybe they do not exist on gaia. None the less this bulky and tall Orc by the name of Xago gruff, tough and not very talkative would be my first companion. Through him I learn of many different places even the name of this town around the Castle called Maldria.

➸After our meeting I implored him how to find work and Xago agreed showing me the way. He led me to the crimson lady a fiery woman with an air of command about her. She had a habit of giving orders nonetheless our attention was drawn to a child. The little one was causing imps to attack people but, that was soon quelled by Aliyah Hearthorn the crimson lady herself. After getting our talisman we had our duties given to us and dismissed by the captain. We were given over to a lass wearing glasses who seem take her job to heart. Yet I could feel a deathly aura about her later finding out she,was a war general it made perfect sense. Before we departed with Lacie Shields I felt a deity presence near by...

➸Now here we are to be servicemen for the Wood Shield Tavern. I've no history with this line of work should be interesting to say the least.To be continued.''

▲ His right hand was darting back and forth as he wrote his gaze focus until he was done. He did give a brief pause to ask Xago a question So my large companion you looking forward to this work? he says calmly never taking his eyes off the book. He flipped through the pages near the end,and began to doddle out of boredom. A thought crossed his mind about the flute of the musses. ''Maybe I could garner some entertainment for my comrades soon.'' The flute of the muses was more than just a golden flute it has magical soothing capabilities to the senses.
    Occ:

Traveling Theme 1: Toward The Horizon
    Traveling Theme 2: Monsters In The Dungeon

♋ ♋ ♋
    ''I'll fight tooth and nail
    for my comrades in arms''
    ╚══════════════╝

✵Mood: Carefree/Focus
    ✵Location: Tavern.
    ✵Thoughts: ''Everyone is so straight to the point here....oh well."
    ✵Company: Xago and Lacie
    ✵ Items:Ring Of War or Call to Arms: This awesome onyx ring allows Klonus to conjure up five different weapons for his use. Dual scimitars ,double headed spear,Arrow/quiver,flail with a spike ball and a staff. All his weapons are black made of magical onyx making them heavy durable but, are breakable. Once a weapon is broken it will be sent back to the ring in poof of smoke. Takes three post for the weapons to be re summon. The ring is bound to Klonus and if he should he be killed the ring will lose its powers.
    (Note: His arrows are never ending since they're conjured by magic.)
    Magic sack: Carries his food,books of spells for review,camping gear, a journal,the flute of the muses and herbs form his world.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:38 pm
    User Image

The imps seemed to have been taken care of. For now. Jodan turned to Illya as he rushed over by his side, questioning if there was somewhere they could take Amara. "Ummm, we could take her to the castle to the medical wing... Though..." He paused for a moment. "I may need your help carrying her." He glanced over to Amara, who was seeming determined to continue fighting. Should he let her continue fighting with such wounds? He was curious what she meant about keeping some imps alive to heal. Did she have some sort of ability to where she can use the imps to heal herself? Perhaps he can ask about that later when he can.

Then the little girl had summoned more imps! And she seemed to be targeting the taller male. He glanced over after hearing someone say his name, turning to see the vice captain approaching, along with two others. One being an orc and the other looking human. But with his Foresight still active, he was able to see that he wasn't like any normal human, but something more. He wasn't sure what though, as he's never seen anyone like that. He turned towards Illya as he charged towards the little girl, knocking her out cold. Jodan flinched at the motion, feeling sorry for the poor child. No one should ever have to harm someone so young. But he understand it was necessary in order to stop her from causing any more damage. It also seems all the imps that the girl had summoned have been vanquished.

Then Aliyah had transported the young girl off somewhere, presumably somewhere where she won't be causing any trouble when she awakes. He let out a sigh, feeling his nerves relax a bit. He still felt tense as he turned to Amara. "Let's get you to the medical wing real quick Amara." He eyed the others that were also present, but his main focus was Amara now, and making sure she gets taken care of. "Illya" He called out, the Foresight circles that hovered in front of his eyes vanishing. "We should take her to the castle now. Can you carry her?" He questioned. Illya seemed to not mind as he picked up the young woman. "Thank you." He turned and the three made their way towards the castle.

Jodan flew a few inches above the ground, using his wings to carry him. Illya seemed to keep up the pace no problem. They arrived to the castle in no time, and proceeded to make their way to the medical wing. The shortly arrived. "Hello? Anyone here? We have someone that needs help." He called out. He glanced back to Amara, who was being held by Illya at the moment, her makeshift bandage that Illya made keeping the blood from flowing out too much. Though it was looking pretty soaked by this point. The thought of so much blood made Jodan feel queasy. He turned away, taking a deep breath to try and collect himself. Not long, did one of the medical staff appear. Jodan gestured towards Amara as the nurse came closer. "She needs her wounds tended to." He pleaded. With a nod, the nurse called for stretcher. Some doctors came rushing down the hallway with the stretcher in tow, and Amara was placed gently on it. Once that was done, the doctors rushed Amara away to one of the medical facilities, where they would bandage her up, maybe use stitches to close the wound.

Jodan watched for a moment, and then walked over to some chairs to the side, where he sat down. So much had just happened at once. He still could feel the shock from seeing Amara getting injured like that, and that feeling of anger and rage that immediately followed. He brought his legs up and wrapped his arms around his knees. He could feel his body shake. He could have lost another dear friend. And there was nothing he would have been able to do about it. Had he noticed the imps before their attacks had hit, maybe she wouldn't have suffered such wounds. He hated feeling so useless. So weak. He began to bite his lower lip, hiding his face behind his arms.

My feelings: Upset and angry
                                        My location: Marketplace / North Maldria > Dragon Castle Medical Wing
                                        People I'm with: Illyndrathyl Zaos and Amara Angelique
                                        Current Weapon Form: Full Length / Spear and Orb
                                        Out of Conscious: If there's anything I need to change, let me know.

Aizula

Lucio_Bladesigner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:52 pm
    User Image
    User Image

☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩

Lumis had a difficult time with the situation at hand. It almost seemed that the man’s emotions were pouring on to the woman. The rage that deepened throughout the room felt like you could almost cut it. Of course, the mixed of a loved one’s death and betrayal could stir up such strong emotions. She had not known the man, but she couldn’t help but shed a few tears. Lumi’s hand was already reaching for a bottle filled with healing liquid, but it was too late for that. The only thing she could try to do at this point was to comfort Gurkiran. As she tried to take a step forward, Ichka had made her move first. The blonde-haired woman placed a hand on the grieving man’s shoulder. That simple gesture was enough to melt away most of the anger that she felt through Gurkiran. After he had talked about the chief and his possible actions Lumis stepped in wanting to be of some help “I’ll tend to anyone who may be injuried,” she gave the man a small smile “I’ll make sure no one else loses their life,” she was confident and for good reasons. As long as she made on time she would be able to help the sick and injuried.

Gurkiran sensed two people headed towards the cabin and wait….’Ichka is a vampire?’ her blues turned to the woman she had never met a….. Panic soon set in. Could she know? Did she know? Her blood was different, but was the scent as well? ‘Stop it! This isn’t the time for it. I need to stay focus with the task at hand’ She didn’t know if it would make a difference, but she pulled out a dagger from her bag before her body seemed to vanished from thin air. She hoped that her invisibility would through off the two strangers, even if just a little.

The Angels were watching and Death will be waiting. Until the right time.

||Location: Wildlands ||Currently With: Ichka and Gurkiran ||About:Lumis ||OOC:

Glamour: Off

☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩

User Image

xCyanRushx

ezmii11-1

Miss Hibiskiss
    Crew

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:59 pm
    User Image

User Image
                                        Hiyama had made his way to the Sanctuary. Perhaps he went a bit overboard with the spellcasters there. It was then, he heard someone speaking to him. At first it sounded like someone was nearby. However, after seeing no one else was around aside from some guards going about their duties, he determined someone was using a spell to communicate to him from somewhere else. He raised an eyebrow after hearing what was being said by Aliyah. "What child?" he spoke out. As if to answer his questioned, a beam of light shone before him, and laying on the floor at his feet was a young girl, who had been knocked unconscious. He was confused, that's for sure. What would make Aliyah feel the need to send this child to him?

He knelt down, examining her for a moment. He tilted his head. What could she have done that would require being locked up? He reached out and shook her shoulder, to see if she would wake up. Did someone hit her and knock her out? He lifted his hand up a bit to have it hover over her, sending out a wave of flames to cover over her. He wanted to see if she had any sort of abilities that she used to cause trouble. He closed his eyes for a moment. Based on what he was detecting from her energy, she was a young witch. But he also felt a demonic presence as well, his eyes opening and gazing at the stuffed rabbit that lay beside her. Did a demon take on that form and is her companion? He remained kneeling down beside the young girl, waiting for her to wake up, so that he may question her on what she was doing.

The fact that Aliyah would think to drop a child on him irritated him. What did she think he was? A babysitter?! He shouldn't have to worry of such things. Much less, Aliyah dare thinking she can tell him what to do!?

My feelings: Irritated and confused
                                                        My location: Dragon Castle / Sanctuary
                                                        People I'm with: Tahlia Winters
                                                        Out of Care:

Blade252

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:43 am
    User Image
    X
    X
    X

User Image

════════════════════════════

Ichka watched and felt as Gurkiran placed his hand on top of hers. His touch feeling warm against her frigid hand. Almost instantly she could feel the hostile angry atmosphere dissipate around her. She didn't expect that a gesture so simple would have such a satisfactory effect. "A chief... betraying his own men?" There was a puzzled tone behind her question. She couldn't quite fathom the idea of betraying ones own men when in command...unless there was quite a hefty reward at the end of it all or some sort of heavy unsettling guilt resonating within one's soul.

Her thoughts were disrupted by the mention of two individual's coming towards them. She listened to his instructions and a smirk appeared on her face. "Would I ever hurt anyone?" She smiled Her golden eyes quickly shifted towards Lumis. The female seemed to panic as soon as Gurkiran mentioned Ichka was a vampire. Ichka licked her hand that was now covered in Gurkiran's blood. "Don't worry...I've fed recently....and I don't prey on my friends" Hoping to ease the girl's fears. A very rightful fear considering her situation and her whole being for that matter. She watched as she began to fade and pull out a weapon. Ichka made note that the female had a weapon at her disposal as she headed towards the entry way leaning on it. Ichka knew when one entered a room the first thing one noticed was what was in front of them and not to the side and not having detected her presence there was no reason for them to look around. She finished licking the blood on her hand and it didn't take long for her to feel as if she had fed once more. What is this....feeling... Usually sampling someone's blood like she had just done had no effect on her, so this reaction although somewhat thrilling also put her somewhat on the edge. She would simply have to wait and see what kind of reactions her body would have later or how long this effect would last.

Ichka was able to hear the other two male voices on the other side. Her eyebrow arched at the tone of their voice. As far as she could tell there was no hint of sadness in them. Did this mean that perhaps Gurkiran had a right to be wary of the two? Perhaps they didn't know the old man had died, but if Gurkiran sensed that death loomed from afar... why hadn't they? Or maybe they had already prepared themselves for this. It was too soon to tell but she knew she already didn't have a pretty picture of the ones who were about to intrude. She heard a loud bang as she watched the two creatures enter the room. Just as she had planned the first thing they did was set eyes on Gurkiran, however, a baffled expression appeared on their face since Lumis was nowhere to be seen. She took this opportunity to slip behind the man nearest to her quietly Kicking him behind the knee bringing him down to her level as she wrapped her arms around his neck putting him into a sleeper hold. It wasn't her forte to do anything humanely but she had picked up a few ways here and there through her traveling. The man began to put a struggle as she tightened the grip on him noticing the other man was ready to help his comrade. She simply had to trust that Gurkiran or Lumis would take care of the second man before he got to her as she dragged her hostage away from the second man. The man in possession, however, began to squeeze her arms in desperation digging his nails into her. Yet she felt no pain, perhaps due to sampling the Elf's blood. A sadistic smile appeared on her face as she began to feel him grow weaker. "Sh... Just a little longer..." she Whispered as she waited for his body to go limp.

Location, Location, Location: The Wild Lands
    Who I'm annoying: Gurkiran and Lumis
    How I'm feeling: Try not to kill
    OCC:

════════════════════════════

xCyanRushx

Aizula

ezmii11-1
    Crew

Friendly Raider

ezmii11-1
    Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:45 am

Zuki had eaten all the bread and cheese she had stolen as she walked around. With nothing more to do, she figured she would start heading out towards the market place. "I don't understand why people like drinking this... or perhaps I've gotten the cheap kind..." She told her companion as she set the bottle of wine she had stolen gently on the ground of an alleyway. She had taken a few sips hoping she would eventually enjoy the flavor. It's not very... yummy... like I expected.... almost makes me feel bad for taking it..." She rubbed her hands together before rubbing her hands on her shirt and then patting her shirt making sure all the bread crumbs were off of her before stepping out of the alleyway once again. As they walked they passed the tavern once more. She looked over towards it wondering if her knew little ghost buddy was having fun with the ball. She giggled as she continued walking. It didn't take long before a woman of great almost enchanting beauty passed by her followed by a man and a tall creature almost human like but not quite. He had tusks and bigger than any man she had ever seen. Her violet eyes turned back to the human looking man. She simply had to assume there was something more to him due to the people he was accompanying. His clothes looked of that of a foreigner. She stopped and watched them pass her. Her curiosity peeked as she wondered where it was this interesting little crew was going. She began to follow them and realized they were going into the tavern. The woman opened the door with ease as they all went inside. "Oh.... so that's who we stole from..." she whispered to her own companion. After they dissapeared she made her way towards the front of the door. Perhaps..... she noticed a help wanted sign that she had paid no attention to earlier. "Hey... this could be our ticket to something good... I don't care ...it doesn't hurt to try" she bickered with the spirit next to her. She reached for the door knob and smiled as the door opened easily. She stepped in somewhat nervous. She felt as if the spirits would tell on her, but then again what were the odds that they could see spirits? And even if they did...would they care enough to tell? She took a deep breath as she heard footsteps but saw no one. "H-hello?!" She stammered somewhat loudly.

"The Emerald Sorcerer-l-"

Merrily Mari

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:09 am
    User Image

╔════════════════════╗
    X a g o • ※ • D u' r a n
    ╚════════════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxKnowing yourself is
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Beginning
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOf all wisdom
    -Aristotle

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHEAR me not,
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd yet I speak

Xago followed accordingly with the other two. His eyes drifted to their host as she spoke, and eventually lead them to a room. He supposed it was mean for them to stay at? He stayed by the door, and watched the human girl leave their side, closing the door. He then looked to his companion who had pulled out an unusual journal, and began writing......was he a little girl writing in a diary? Xago shrugged his shoulders, keeping his arms folded across his chest as he moved his attention to the window. He wondered if his warg had been fed today, and how his shop is holding up with out him working the fires.....suppose he could do the same as this woman is doing with hers, and hire some helping hands......but on second thought no one would want to work with an Orc, other than another orc.

Letting out a sigh, he heard his friend speak up, and his attention snapped back to the unusual human. His eyes narrowed before quickly smelling distant smoke. Without answering the human, he unfolded his arms, and headed out the door, closing it behind him gentle. I know, shocking that a huge beasts is capable of that. He made his way downstairs, and found the source of the smell. It seems the young lady was fussing over the fire for the stove. Xago made his way closer, and knelt down by her lft side, and began lending a hand without asking.

This was something he was good at. Mending the flame, and keeping it constant. This reminded him of his forge, so it was no trouble at all, and within time, the fire started, and Xago closed the metal gate that kept sparks from escaping. He heard the front door opened, and quickly stood up to see who it was. Remaining silent, the orc saw the girl who entered. He looked to his host to see what her thoughts might be on the situation. "You have a guest." He finally spoke up.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Merrily Mari

ezmii11-1

MasamuneMaeda

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Crew

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
    • Buggin' 500
    • Harvest Hazard 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:36 am
    User Image

X X X L O C A T I O N X: : X Marketplace X X X X X X C O M P A N Y X : : X Iless X X X X X X M O O D X : : X Curious X X X
    X X X L O C A T I O N X: : X Tavern X X X X X X C O M P A N Y X : : X Xago, Klonus, Zuki X X X X X X M O O D X : : X Cautious X X X

User Image 📚 User Image

User ImageUser Image
  • Working on the stove was relatively new to Lacie still. Her experience as a homemaker was less than lackluster. Technology across the sea was different, as well, almost making her regret no installing a Skylarian stove. However, Skylaria rarely brings imports to Maldria simply due to the distance not being worth the money back. She would perhaps have to specifically request it via contacts from her old life. Fussing over the stove, Lacie looked up at the sound of Xago approaching, moving aside as he managed to work with the fire with more ease.

"Ah, thank you..." She spoke softly before averting her focus to a different direction. He seemed to be a man of few words, and she was also a person of few words, even with her own family. A conversation was most likely not going to happen, so she simply used the time to learn what she can about keeping the fire by watching Xago, who seemed to have experience with this.

"H-hello?!" The door opened, followed by Xago speaking up, announcing, "You have a guest." Lacie looked at the girl, aware she wasn't a regular customer from the surrounding area. She kept herself in the sunlight, so as to make sure her shadow was still visible in case trouble stirred and her weapons needed to be summoned.

"How may I help you? We are still closed for a few hours longer," Lacie informed the girl. She seemed normal, with no demonic or dark presence to speak of. Human bandits and thieves still exist, but they were generally no match for a person who has the genetics to live for as long as the world rotates around the sun.
    User Image
    Ever so curiously, the man had responded to Markus.“You’re such a handsome man that I couldn’t help but notice you and want to introduce myself.” Markus looked up at him from his bow, raising his body until he had to look down. He admired the man's brazen compliment. Finding people like such were far and few.

“I am Iless Athellion…though I am also known as the god of war, or the protector of warriors. And you seem familiar to me…I can’t help but think that I’ve fought alongside you before.” Markus' eyes widened, if just for a moment. The god Iless, a god his fellow companions prayed to in the Civil War of Cavarrone. It was a heathen against heathen war, and he just so happened to be lucky enough to be involved, having won by a pure miracle. It wasn't a glorious war--far from it. Fighting his own cousins from the depths of the underworld, watching those from his side get slaughtered like cattle, being able to do nothing as a non-believer to help the warriors cope with their lack of will. Markus was not fond of the memories he gained from his time, much more preferring the godless war in Lyonvale. Even so, the stories he heard of Iless, God of War, were enough to inspire a few songs and dances. A man shining of gold, his wings reflecting in the sun, all who pray to him safe in his caress. It was all poetic.

“Even if I haven’t, it’s more than a pleasure to meet you.” Markus snapped back to reality, his smile still existent but withered at the mention of such a war. He would have perhaps been more vocal had his mind not drifted off to the recesses of repressed memories. “What is your name?”

"Forgive me, my lord. I seemed to have been tongue-tied for a moment. I am Markus Kida Shields, a former soldier and muse from the Civil War of Cavarrone. I'm humbled by your godly compliments," Markus spoke, back to his usual self within a moment's notice. Being complimented by a god wasn't necessarily new. He had 'relations' with a goddess before. It was not a humbling experience to say the least, and 'relations' with others had not been the same since. had he been honest, the amount of partners he's had increased threefold since the encounter with a specific goddess of love and music.

"Forgive my boldness, my lord, but your beauty as described by mortals seems...pale in comparison to the truth. What brings you to finally grace your presence onto us from this realm?" He asked, his gaze intensely looking into Iless' own bold red eyes. The strings of fate were a tease for sure, but to the extent of emotional stirrings, Markus had no idea.

[x]

Out Of Character: For clarification, both Klonus and Xago have their own personal rooms for the night ^^"
    The Emerald Sorcerer-l
    MasamuneMaeda
    Lucio_Bladesinger
    ezmii11-1
  •  
    PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:54 pm

It didn't take long for her to get a response. She walked over towards the voice and noticed the creature from before and smiled sweetly waving towards it before a female appeared and spoke afterward. Her hand went down as she fidgeted with something. "Well....actually" she had taken the "Help Wanted" sign from outside and waved it around. "I came here to inquire about getting a job?" She made her way towards the duo. "I would hope you are the ones I would need to talk to about it?" she figured she could pay whatever it was she had taken but working a little extra, that is if the people weren't complete a** holes. She placed the sign on the counter and glanced at both of them wondering where the third man had gone.

She looked towards the dark haired woman who seemed to scream out authority. A smile appeared on her face as she lost herself in thought momentarily. It always seemed to her as if Women were cats and males were dogs. The smaller frailer looking creature somehow managed to be the ring leader and with the more vicious bite. She wondered if that was the case here. "You are still looking for help, correct?" she turned towards the Help Wanted Sign on the table and then back at the woman. "I don't know what you're looking for... b-but I am sure... I can be of some assistance"

"The Emerald Sorcerer-l-"

Merrily Mari

MasamuneMaeda

ezmii11-1
    Crew

Friendly Raider

Handsome Hell Walker
    Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:32 pm
    User Image

User Image
    Company
    Jodan
    Mood
    Sympathetic

User Image

• Illyndrathyl let out a sigh of relief as Amara was quickly taken in to be treated. He felt exhausted mentally, he couldn’t believe he almost had a breakdown in the middle of a fight. He was irritated with himself for falling short, perhaps Jodan could have protected his friend instead of wasting such efforts on Illyndrathyl. The prince felt responsible for what had happened to Amara, and he wished to help in any way possible. He noticed Jodan moving away, and followed him to the seating area. Adrenaline had coursed through his veins, so he hadn’t noticed the broken expression Jodan wore. Once more, he felt responsible. A weight made itself at home in his heart as he watched the other curl up on the chair. Illyndrathyl bit his lip a bit as he watched the smaller form seem to fight his emotions. Slowly, Illyndrathyl made his way to the chair next to Jodan, taking a seat and deciding on what course of action to take.

’Don’t be a coward.’ A voice rang out in his mind, the scolding voice of his patron god, Iless. Illyndrathyl smiled a bit inwardly at the confidence bestowed upon him. Slowly, he wrapped an arm around Jodan’s shoulders, looking down a bit. He knew the pain of losing dear friends, all too well. He knew the fear of losing them as well. “You know…it’s…it’s not weak to cry if you have to.” He spoke softly, looking to the other a bit. That was the most valuable lesson he had learned from his mother and Iless. A warrior had no shame in showing his emotions, even if he cried. “It must be tough for you…I know that it’s a struggle to stifle the fear. That it’s hard to not blame yourself. But I’m quite sure that your friend will be okay. She’ll recover. And it’s not your fault for what happened…you were doing so well.”

”You protected her from any further injury when the imps continued to attack. Everything could have been much worse if you hadn’t.” he said. “And I must apologize for blanking out like that, if I hadn’t, then you may have been able to keep your attention on her instead of me. I’m deeply sorry…” Illyndrathyl apologized, bowing his head with closed eyes.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:46 pm
    User Image

User Image
    Company
    Markus
    Mood
    Coquettish

User Image

• Iless let out a breath that he hadn’t realized he’d been keeping in while Markus spoke, not that he really needed to breathe…it was more of a habit now, really. A playful smirk tugged at his lips when he noted the intensity of Markus’ gaze, and his inquiry accompanied by a compliment. He knew now that this was the man that he sought. “You certainly do have a way with words, don’t you, Markus?” Iless chuckled, the smirk remaining. “I’m sure you’ve used such lines on others before.” He didn’t miss the opportunity to call the other out, but it was teasing rather than accusatory. “As to my reason for being here…well, it’s a complicated matter. But it’s a matter of my own emotions rather than a great battle.” He allowed. “I’m looking for someone. Someone to be my partner through the ages…to a god, it is foolish. But I was never known for being smart.” His smirk softened out into a smile.

Although the smirk had gone, his own intensity did not leave. “We are acquainted, but perhaps we could become more so.” He suggested plainly, his motives were clear. He allowed them to be so. “I’ve heard of a marvelous dancer living here, I can only assume that it must be you. You have a most exquisite form.” He shamelessly examined Markus. He was walking a fine line. He knew Markus didn’t keep people around for long. He knew this, and yet he risked his heart being shattered forever. Iless was a man of action, a man who acted on his urges and feelings. If he didn’t do this now…well, he risked never knowing what could have been.

User Image

Out Of Character:

x

Handsome Hell Walker
    Crew

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:53 pm
    ezmii11-1

Merrily Mari

MasamuneMaeda

❖Klonus Demi-God Of Might

╔══════════════╗
    ♍♍♍
    ''I serve myself before all
    others doesn't mean I'm craven''

▲ Klonus noted Xago look at his journal he smirked he seen that look a lot from this owl shaped book. He left without a word to be expected from the orc and the woman,he would have to break through that silence barrier everyone seem to bare here. He herd a timid hello from down here from the tone it was a young lass. Once he was done doodling which wasn't really a doodle it was the his signature. Klouns spoke the words vanish'' to the quill and it poof into smoke and he shut the book all the same.He placed the book back into his magical sack tied to his waist. Klonus heard the lass talking to the both of them the man had other ideas. Surly she wouldn't mind if he asked for a drink. He stood up his onyx staff in hand as he made his way to the upper floor.

▲ He saw the two closed to the stove he couldn't help but wear a sly smile. He attention was caught by a young girl in purple in black. Now their were two people in purple what were the odds? Klonus made his way over to them his onyx staff tapping gently as he walked. New recruit? he said before saying ''Well I'll be at the bar I fancy a drink and a strong one at that'' he said not demanding but they knew where he would be. He walked over to the bar and sat down on one of the comfortable bar chairs. Gazing over the many bottles of fine drinks some looked fancy,some looked common, some looked rare, and some looked dangerous ...just his type. He was amazed at the the verity of the bar drinks. He would wait for Lacie to be done before asking for a drink common courtesy was not lost on him.'' By the gods he whispers as he continues to scrutinize the bar drinks.

Occ:

Traveling Theme 1: Toward The Horizon
    Traveling Theme 2: Monsters In The Dungeon

♋ ♋ ♋
    ''I'll fight tooth and nail
    for my comrades in arms''
    ╚══════════════╝

✵Mood: Patient
    ✵Location: Shield Tavern.
    ✵Thoughts: ''A new face"
    ✵Company: Xago,Lacie and Zuki
    ✵ Items:Ring Of War or Call to Arms: This awesome onyx ring allows Klonus to conjure up five different weapons for his use. Dual scimitars ,double headed spear,Arrow/quiver,flail with a spike ball and a staff. All his weapons are black made of magical onyx making them heavy durable but, are breakable. Once a weapon is broken it will be sent back to the ring in poof of smoke. Takes three post for the weapons to be re summon. The ring is bound to Klonus and if he should he be killed the ring will lose its powers.
    (Note: His arrows are never ending since they're conjured by magic.)
    Magic sack: Carries his food,books of spells for review,camping gear, a journal,the flute of the muses and herbs form his world.

Veteris Mundi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games