Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Veteris Mundi
Dragon Castle(Ver. 2.0)(CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:33 am

Lucio_Bladesinger

MasamuneMaeda

❖Klonus Demi-God Of Might

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗
♍♍♍
''I serve myself before all
others doesn't mean I'm craven''

◉ Klonus heard the door crash open in the tavern turning his attention to the noise he heard it keenly, at least his senses were still demi-god level so he thought(5x stronger than human in this world). He was so absorbed in his own realizations,thoughts and music that he didn't feel the presence of something sinister. That level of power was dangerous to all who inhabited this castle,he stood up at once hearing a man in the tavern. It wasn't coming from him of course,but he felt a demon of great wicked power. The smoke was telling rising to the sky,and he could hear the flames ragging over screams of terror. He stood up pocketing the flute. He notice Xago as well who he thought left, but it was god he was near. Before either of them could link up discuss a course of action against this new scourge,he was greeted by a full fledged deity.

◉Yes he recalls feeling this one presents before,he cut a imposing figure standing out more than anyone he met thus far. His godly presents was oddly comforting to the demi for some reason. He couldn't say how he felt about the man people were dying,and he was here did he care not for the people? was he a compassionate deity or... He didn't have time to ponder the the alignment of the stranger,but when the man spoke he spoke as if they knew each other. Could it be that this man was form his world? or was he just greeting him as a fellow deity? Klonus went with the latter the only deity he could think of that could travel such a vast distance with ease would be,his grandfather Zeus father of the gods(Of his pantheon). He himself was here by accident. '' Well-met fellow deity'' he said looking the man in the eyes as, he tried to stay calm feeling the distant chaos. Klonus was relieved that he still gave off the aura of a demigod still.

◉Klonus wore a perplexed expression wondering why this deity just ignored the slaughter that was going on''Have we had the honor of meeting?'' he asked the deity wondering how he knew his name could he read thoughts? That would be an easy task for a god looking into the hearts/minds of mortals. Klonus caught Xago eye,and nods the deity didn't give off any malice or ill intent as far he could tell with his senses. He walked over to his Orc companion ''What do you know friend?'' he asked the orc hoping to get some insight on what is happening. Klonus feared the his sense were effected as ,well maybe the orcs senses would be far greater than his own. The Demi-god knew his body well and picked up on the slightest changes to his body no matter how small.

''Sorry defenders we would be if we sat here as people burn in the streets'' he whispers to his companion. He was letting the orc know he was up for a fight if need be. He remembers vividly when he was a active mercenary in his world,he turn a blind eye and saw the scars of war. He gripped his staff tighter never again would he ignore such disregard for life...he would no better than a evil demon. '' What should I call you fellow deity? he said to Iless turning his attention back to him. ''Will you join us?'' he asked after a pause thinking it would be fun to fight and possibly die beside these two in a blaze of glory.

Occ:

Traveling Theme 1: Toward The Horizon
Traveling Theme 2: Monsters In The Dungeon

♋ ♋ ♋
''I'll fight tooth and nail
for my comrades in arms''
╚══════════════╝

✵Mood:Relaxed- At peace.
✵Location: Shield Tavern.
✵Thoughts: '' Peace of mind"
✵Company:Lacie and Zuki
✵ Items:Ring Of War or Call to Arms: This awesome onyx ring allows Klonus to conjure up five different weapons for his use. Dual scimitars ,double headed spear,Arrow/quiver,flail with a spike ball and a staff. All his weapons are black made of magical onyx making them heavy durable but, are breakable. Once a weapon is broken it will be sent back to the ring in poof of smoke. Takes three post for the weapons to be re summon. The ring is bound to Klonus and if he should he be killed the ring will lose its powers.
(Note: His arrows are never ending since they're conjured by magic.)
Magic sack: Carries his food,books of spells for review,camping gear, a journal,the flute of the muses and herbs form his world.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:22 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      Horrin's face twisted into a wicked smile, pleased that his little display had drawn out the man he wishes to take out. And as expected, Hiyama was not happy! And in response, Hiyama released a vortex of fire hurling his way. Then he heard a familiar voice, calling out his name. The warlock turned his head to see the young Phelan, standing upon a small chunk of earth. He still wore that same twisted smile. "Do it." He commanded Elbrus. With Horrin's power combined with his, Elbrus released a black shock wave of energy as the fire tornado had reach them, dispersing the flames, and pushing back the chunk of earth Phelan stood on, so as to knock him out of the way.

Hiyama was curious as to how the pair would respond. What he hadn't anticipated was Phelan appearing in the scene, hovering in the air of a chunk of earth, calling out for Horrin. His eyes widened as he watched his flames reaching closer, and Phelan attempting to defend himself. That idiot! However, Horrin and Elbrus countered his attack by releasing a shock wave of dark energy, dispersing his flames instantly, and pushing Phelan back. With a switch motion of his staff, he pointed it toward the small pond nearby, the water rising up and snatching Phelan from the air as he fell, slowly bringing him back down to solid ground.

Hiyama heard the female's voice after a barrier had emerged nearby. He turned to Cairalei as she spoke out, asking to fight with him, as well as apologizing. He raised an eyebrow. "Why must you apologize again?" He questioned, turning back towards Horrin and Elbrus. "And what makes you think I would hate you?" He asked again. "You did something without thinking first, without asking." After a few moments, turned back to Cairalei. "You are still young, and have much to learn." His face turned more serious. "If you wish to fight alongside me, so be it. However..." He paused, gazing directly into her eyes. His expression seemed to soften somewhat, as if his eyes were saying sorry for what he said to her earlier. "Should you feel like you're losing yourself, then retreat immediately."

Hiyama turned around, the flames beginning to swirl around him once more. "I would hate to have to fight you, and lose a comrade." He held out his staff, eyes focused on his targets. His expression became more fierce. Despite all the things she's done, he can't feel like he could stay angry at her. He could definitely feel something inside him whenever she is around, and that feeling getting a little bit stronger each time. It infuriated him not understanding why he was feeling the way he is now. Could he actually be getting a soft spot for Cai? Could it be some sort of affection towards her? He wasn't for certain, since he's never really experienced love. At least as far as he could tell based on his previous attempts at romance. He could never get that feeling with anyone before, until he met Cairalei.

He glanced over to Phelan. Perhaps if he can separate Horrin and Elbrus, he can leave Horrin to Phelan, while he and Cai take on Elbrus. If anything, perhaps Phelan might be able to talk some sense into Horrin, and snap him out of whatever insane mindset he is in. If anyone can talk some sense into that warlock, Phelan is probably the one to do, considering they are likely to have the closest bond out of anyone here.

"Caialei... Can I request your assistance?" He asked. "I would like to separate those two, and you and I can take on that demon together. Phelan should be able to handle Horrin just fine." The flames continued to swirl around him, ready to jump out at his command. He hoped to be able to end this fight quickly, and be rid of that demon for good. He could feel his blood boiling, his rage could be felt in the air. He was furious. How dare they cause this much damage to such a beautiful castle!

My feelings: Determined
                                                      My location: Dragon Castle / Sanctuary
                                                      People I'm with: Cairalei Xilrel, Phelan Durai, Horrin Lambell and Elbrus
                                                      Out of Care: Ghosting Horrin and Elbrus to keep things moving

“Blade252”

“MasamuneMaeda”

“xCyanRushx”

“MySinister90”

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
《Cairalei Xilrel》

Blades252

xCyanRushx

Avacnela

Living. a Lie;
Thoughts she cannot unthink

xxxxxxxxxxxA life that she Cannot unlive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSkipping stones to watch them sink; she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxenvies how they easily...

xxxxxxxSorrow wraps her
xxxxxxxxxxlike a scarf;
waiting for a

xxxxxxxxxxxxxsmall reprieve-
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfalling in and out of love

-Lang Leav

User Image

Looking around to finally catch up with what just happened, apparently she caught the end wind of it all. She even noticed Phelan showing up.....so wait is this about Hiyama or him? She was just there to get answers, and hopefully end this curse of hers. Facing Hiyama, as if waiting in anticipation for another scolding or cold words spat back at her, instead, she heard him be more calm, firm, but not angry. She eased her tense shoulders, and stared at him in awe. His words hit her heart, the ping that stung, now warmed her. She felt herself smiling like an idiot, as if she was finding a whole new reason to fall for him again. That jerk. Looking to the demon, and it's host with more confidant in herself more than ever, she felt empowered by Hiyama, she felt like she could conquer the world as long as he was standing there. Looking back to him, just in time to lock eyes with him, she heard the concern in his voice, and he had every right to tell her to retreat. It didn't matter how much she could confined in his words, the ugly truth was, that at any given moment, she could be consumed by Elbrus...and that doubt pained her no matter what.

She nodded her head, before looking back to the demon. "I'd hate to fight you too.....Besides...." She hid her fear behind a silly smile to Hiyama. "Only you command my body." She teased before getting back to being all serious again. Staring at the two evil duo, doubt kept ringing in the back of her mind. She knew that the voice would try to convince her otherwise, and with how weak of a state she is in......she hasn't replenished her blood. Finding it hard to swallow the truth, she may not last long in this fight, but she will force herself to do so, whatever it takes to protect the innocent, and Hiyama. It was at this thought, she was prepared to fight, but not what he was about to ask of her. She quickly shot him a look, a bit surprised that he would even ask that, but he wouldn't have asked if he didn't have faith in her. Looking back to the demon, she clenched her jaw for a moment, she had to get rid of this fear......"Alright....I'll see what I can do." She reassured him. Raising her hands, she began conjuring blood into existance, and shot a few spikes in the direction of the demon to get his attention. She ran over to the side so that he would only focus on her, or at least that was the hope, and plan to. "Oi! Elbrus!" She called out to him. "I didn't realize how low you have fallen from on high. But I guess allowing a HUMAN to ride you like a little b***h is proof enough!" Cairalei tried to entice the demon. She was uneasy about doing this, addressing the very creature from which her powers could possibly be related to.....The very demon who might be able to control her. After their first meeting, as vague as it was, she could tell that the forbidden magic she cursed herself with.....is of demon origin.....

It is very possible for him to control her at will, but she had to distract him long enough before that would happen, at least to be convince to toss that human aside, and address her completely. His magnificent form intimidated her completely, and her mind wandered as to what he would feel like. Take me. The voice whispered. Cairalei choked on her breath, and was frozen still. An image of Elbrus, and her...together. Him drawing blood from her, the elf was entranced to her own thoughts, to the curse that binds her. She felt her body heating up, but quickly snapped out of it by summoning a large blood pillar, and tossing it in Horrins direction. "How could you allow yourself to be controlled by a human!?" She cried out, and locked eyes with Elbrus. "It's beneath you!" What was she shouting!? It almost sounded like she was trying to sympathize with the creature!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:52 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════╗
X a g o • ※ • D u' r a n
╚════════════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxKnowing yourself is
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Beginning
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOf all wisdom
-Aristotle

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHEAR me not,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd yet I speak

Xago unfolded his arms, and returned the nod of acknowledgement to his companion. in other words, he will not smash unknown human. Mind you, he knows not of deities or gods, nor can sense these things since he is only a mere orc with no magical properties, a warrior through-and-through. Placing his right hand to his hip, and his left to the back neck of his warg, Xago moved his attention back over to the castle, which is being demolished by a meteor attack, and one that is obviously not by natural causes.

He looked back to his companion with a more serious expression. "We should go." Xago, without a second thought decided to head in the direction of Dragon castle, saddling on his warg, and offered a lending hand to his friend, since this would be the fastest way of travel, that he knows of. Xago looked to the other new comer, and lowered his brows, not sure if he should trust the stranger. "You smell funny." It was his way saying he doesn't like him, or trust him, maybe even insulting him in the sense calling him coward for just standing by while chaos is running around. He looked back to his friend, waiting to see what he choose to do.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Lucio_Bladesinger

MasamuneMaeda

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:16 am
User Image

Tahlia Winters

Tahlia would look over at Hush with a quizzical look as she raised her hand and as a black mist would whirl around her hand and dissipate "Did I do it right?" she'd question as the girl would walk back to the book and go through the contents of it "Oh I see....how do you say this word?" she asked the plush whom she positioned next to the book and she sat in supposed silence for a moment "OK! Thank you Hush!" she'd say with a smile before she began scanning the book, sounding out each of the words she didn't know how to say with Hush correcting her when she was wrong. Eventually after some time of trial and error Hush finally let her know that she did the spell correctly. To this she grabbed the stuffed bunny and danced around the room in joy as she managed to succeed at learning the counter curse "That ugly cow won't know what hit her! She won't be able to speak or use spells! I'd love to see her humiliate me like that again!" she stated in joy before finally calming down and giving a smile to her rabbit "I say we celebrate this soon to be victory with cake!" Tahlia declared as she skipped off to the worn out kitchen and opened a low to the ground pantry where a half finished cake remained and she took it to the table, grabbing two forks for both her and Hush as they began to dig into the cakey goodness.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:17 am
User Image

User Image

Lowering his arm, Phelan was relieved to see he was not in range for Hiyama's spell. What he wasn't ready for was Elbrus' counter spell which unleashed shock waves of dark energy in all directions, some of which lashed out towards Phelan and destroyed the disk of earth he was levitating on. Falling towards his demise, Phelan stared helplessly up at the sinister grins of both Elbrus & Horrin. His final feelings would be that of guilt, guilt that he couldn't save Horrin from the clutches of Elbrus, and that he would lose another he cared for to dark magic. Reaching up and out towards Horrin with his left hand, Phelan closed his eyes and waited for his fate to be sealed. His eyes flung open wide upon feeling the cold burst of water collide with his backside, drawing the deepest gasp of shock to leave his lips. The pillar of water brought Phelan to gently sit on the ground below, his staff slowly spinning on the aftermath of the spell, coming to a halt by his side.

Phelan pushed the wet locks of his hair out of his eyes and slicked it back, he glanced around until his eyes fell on Hiyama who had been controlling the water to safely catch Phelan. He let out a small nervous chortle and nodded to the elf in thanks before pushing himself to his feet and retrieved his staff, his grimoire fluttering down to return to his side. 'Maybe I'm not as alone as I believe myself to be after all'. Phelan sighed deeply and watched as Cairalei separated herself from Hiyama's side to shout out a taunt towards Elbrus, targeting his pride, Phelan had to admit not only was she brave but she seemed to know her stuff. Watching her sling blood spell after blood spell still made Phelan uneasy, his only concern was how susceptible it made her to the whims of one such as Elbrus. Perhaps she is of strong enough willpower to fight temptation, she certainly seemed that she had the best of intentions. "Thank you for doing this!", Phelan said in her direction, smiling warmly, judgement aside he truly did appreciate having another ally in this.

Seeing Cairalei send forth a pillar of blood in an attempt to wedge itself between Elbrus & Horrin caused Phelan to clench his jaw tensely. As much as Phelan would hate to see any harm come to Horrin, he knew some would be necessary if they wanted to separate the two. Phelan clutched his staff tightly in his right hand and pointed it towards the ground below the duo, with a little inspiration from Hiyama's rescue earlier, he shot a bolt of green energy which disappeared into the ground below. from that spot emerged a thick, twisting stem of some sort. Leaves the size of serving plates began to unfurl from it's sides, a bulb began to form at the tip with petals of purple peeking out of the small opening, ready to bloom and catch Horrin should he fall.

Feeling? Thankful
Where at? Sanctuary Courtyard
Who with? Horrin, Elbrus, Hiyama, & Cairalei
OOC: N/A

Avacnela
MasamuneMaeda
xCyanRushx

MrSinister90
Crew

Timid Reveler

5,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100

Handsome Hell Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:04 pm
User Image

User Image
Company
Lacie, Markus, Zu
Mood
Concerned, unsettled

User Image

• ”You may address me as Iless.” Iless smiled to Klonus before noting the destruction in the background. He also noted the orc and decided to ignore the comment, his smile fading into a look of warning; much like dark clouds passing over a sunny day. “It is not my have not been called upon, nor asked by any of these warriors to aid them. So, no. I will not be assisting.” He said simply. “Well, it was a nice time meeting the two of you, but now I have other obligations to attend to.” He had tired almost immediately of their company, he did not need their talks of morality and “doing the right thing” as the creations tended to do. He bid Klonus and Xago farewell before heading back towards the inn and opening the door, walking inside. Once there, he noted Markus was there. The pink haired man seemed rather fatigued. ‘What a stupid move, to run while injured.’ It was a harsh thought, but it was laced with worry for the others’ well being. He stepped inside and closed the door behind him, opting to ignore the fight going on at the castle.

Iless noted Lacie standing by Markus, and he knew from but a glance that she was a well versed warrior herself. And she was the reason Markus had run so quickly. Iless was not jealous, he did not fall prey to a simple misunderstanding; that was something for the creations to do. He knew the two were of the same blood. He approached Markus as he’d done before, shaking his head with some disappointment. “Honestly, you really don’t need me to tell you that you shouldn’t have run so quickly while fatigued.” He chided. He looked to Lacie and offered a small smile; and he also noted Zu’s presence. He offered a nod of acknowledgement. He then stopped on the other side of Markus, placing a hand on the others’ arm and offering up some of his energy; allowing Markus to recover from his fatigue from both fighting and the sprint to the tavern.

”Look after yourself, would you?” Iless looked to Markus still before looking back to Lacie. “Well met, I am Iless Athellion, and you are Markus’ sister. Pray tell, what is your name?” he made a short introduction before inquiring about Lacie’s name.

User Image

Out Of Character:

x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:41 pm
        User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Horrin Lambell
        ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Horrin, even in his blind rage, realized the severity of the situation. He anticipated the strength of Hiyama to be this powerful, but the abilities of Cairalei surprised him and provided Horrin with great distress. However, Elbrus saw through the charade and persona that she was displaying. The words bounced off him, and continued his onslaught. However, the blood that wwas shooting out towards them needed to be dealt with. Elbrus readied his right arm, and then conjured a wall of black flame that completely prevented the attack from having any affect. The flame persisted, blocking the view of both Horrin and Elbrus. They both heard the words of Caralei, but they failed to see Caralei's last spell due to the flames blocking their vision. The blood pillar blasted against Elbrus' face, and the impact rocked him backwards, causing Horrin to lose balance and fall backwards.

"Damn it all! How could I be so foolish? Focus Horrin!" Horrin thought to himself. How could such a nobody prove to be such a nuisance? During his fall, Horrin manged to latch himself on the bottom part of Elbrus' left leg with both hands. This gave Horrin salvation, but only for the moment, as his hands were quite drenched in his sweat from the intense battle. Horrin felt his grip weakening as he continued to hold on for dear life. Elbrus was still stunned from the attack that he had no time to recover Horrin. After a few moments, Horrin's strength escaped him and he began to fall to the Earth below. Horrin closed his eyes, expecting to die, but felt his fall getting cut short by an unknown surface breaking his looming crash into the ground.

Horrin felt around him and noticed the texture of the surface. It was plant life. "This was Phelan's doing..." Horrin said to himself. Even in his treachery, Phelan continued to prove his concern for Horrin. This angered him. How dare he persist in his efforts to prove that he is Horrin's "friend"? This emotional attachment just proves to be a burden to Horrin, as he struggles to fully commit to his doings. He could feel his internal equivocation towards his actions. Phelan... He is still his friend. He does not want to do this, but he must. Phelan's continued companionship will just make this even harder on him. He screamed to the sky above in frustration. "WHY MUST YOU CONTINUE TO DO THIS PHELAN!? I AM YOUR ENEMY! SHOW NO MERCY!"

Mood: Concerned
        My location: Sanctuary Courtyard
        People I'm with: Horrin, Elbrus, Hiyama, & Cairalei
        Current Summon: Elbrus the Archdemon of Greed
        User Image
        Out of Conscious: N/A

MrSinister90
        Avacnela
        MasamuneMaeda

xCyanRushx

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:49 am

--------------------《Kayleon》-----------------------------------

Kay was quite surprised that the man had lunged towards him in attempt to protect him from the debris. Most people would run to save their own skin, especially to some stranger. It really made him believe that perhaps Phelan was the type of person to give humanity some sort of hope, or perhaps a fool. None the less it was a pleasant surprise. Kay nodded and ran out of the area. He wouldn't be able to do anything with his disguise. He had made sure that he kept his disguise nothing more than an ordinary girl. As he ran into the building for shelter he hid changing back into his normal clothes. He could feel the vibrations of the castle crumbling. Everyone running left and right. Castle...castle...there must be something to....... dragons..... He began heading towards the center of the building. It was dragon castle after all... perhaps he would be able to find some sort of dragon host to begin his illusions. As he ran frantically searching for something to help him combat what ever menace was outside.

It didn't take long before he found a large statue of a majestic dragon. He took a step back admiring the detail on the beast. He had never tried an illusion on something so big, so he figured it probably wouldn't last long but he would do his best. He placed his hands on it causing the beast to burst into life. He began running back towards the last place he had seen Phelan, the dragon following close behind.

As he reached the his destination it didn't take long to see that more people had joined the fight. It eased him a bit. He watched Phelan save the man which was causing the destruction. ....perhaps a fool.... he thought to himself. As Horrin yelled down towards his savior. He sighed. I guess....killing with kindness? he mumbled. It seemed his new friend could be considered loyal, but to what extent was he going to pursue this bond. He would hold back having the dragon make any certain attacks towards the duo in the air for the sake of his new friend, perhaps he had something up his sleeve. He did, however, send the resplendent dragon to the sky. His goal... was to simply make contact once in hopes of distract the two beings.

Avacnela
        MasamuneMaeda
        xCyanRushx
        MrSinister90

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:07 am

MasamuneMaeda

❖Klonus Demi-God Of Might

╔══════════════╗
♍♍♍
''I serve myself before all
others doesn't mean I'm craven''

◉ Klonus took in the words of the man as he said he had not been called upon for aid. klonus didn't press the point the man was free to make his own choices just like Klonus was making his own. To fight and offer any aid that might be needed here after all...first day on the job sort of. When the god of war left Klonus put him out of his mind for the moment. He saw Xago reaching out a hand for him he took that hand and pulled himself up. Astride the warg Kolnus kept his eyes and ears on what was going on deeper into the castle. ''Ready when you're'' he told Xago. His expression was one of seriousness.
Though he couldn't help but wonder if the god was not coming to aid them was the battle not severe as they thought? Given the level of destruction going on around here...unlikely.
Occ: Next post will be better.

Traveling Theme 1: Toward The Horizon
Traveling Theme 2: Monsters In The Dungeon

♋ ♋ ♋
''I'll fight tooth and nail
for my comrades in arms''
╚══════════════╝

✵Mood:Relaxed- At peace.
✵Location: Shield Tavern.
✵Thoughts: '' Hmmm"
✵Company:LXago
✵ Items:Ring Of War or Call to Arms: This awesome onyx ring allows Klonus to conjure up five different weapons for his use. Dual scimitars ,double headed spear,Arrow/quiver,flail with a spike ball and a staff. All his weapons are black made of magical onyx making them heavy durable but, are breakable. Once a weapon is broken it will be sent back to the ring in poof of smoke. Takes three post for the weapons to be re summon. The ring is bound to Klonus and if he should he be killed the ring will lose its powers.
(Note: His arrows are never ending since they're conjured by magic.)
Magic sack: Carries his food,books of spells for review,camping gear, a journal,the flute of the muses and herbs form his world.

User Image  

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:19 am

Zu looked up as another being entered the tavern, again another resplendent being, but something about him unsettled her. Did he seem... perhaps,...cold? No, he seemed to have some sort of concern for Markus. She smiled back at him as she noted he acknowledged her. She couldn't help but feel as if she didn't belong. "Pleasure to make all your acquaintances....but if you all don't mind.... i will excuse myself..." She'd come back later to help Lacie, but for now she'd take her leave. She knew she wasn't going to fit in with Xago or Klonus any better, but at least it'd be a start.

As she headed outside she realized Xago had gotten on some sort of beast. It seemed they were about to take their leave as well. She looked back at the three in the tavern before closing the door. She sighed and slumped with some sort of relief of being outside. She looked at the beast once more and impulsively began to walk towards it. "Xago! May I touch it Please!" She needed to pet it...once....at least before they left... Wherever it was they were going. She had been so distracted with the unique animal that she had yet to notice all the debris and smoke in the far distance. "Just one time... please?" She looked at Klonus with pleading eyes as to ask for help just in case Xago said no before turning back to the owner with puppy dog eyes.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Merrily Mari

Lucio_Bladesinger

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:52 am

Sanura walked into the marketplace. She saw many corpses on the ground along with blood splatter and royal guards cleaning up the mess. She shook her head as she continued on to a small bakery only to realize that she would not be able to get anything from there anytime soon. "Why the baker...?" Did the culprit not think about the consequence of not having baked goods? She continued to walk when she looked up to look at the castle. Destruction and death everywhere you went it definitely followed. A small smile crept on her face. She'd soon join... join until only utopia was left, but for now, she had to stay safe and continue to learn under the doctor's wing. She pulled her gaze from what seemed to be a destruction of the castle and walked towards some stands. It seemed everyone had scattered leaving their things behind or had been killed in whatever kind of massacre happened here. She took a cloth bag and began to fill it with fruits and other foods she found interesting. She made sure to take some for the doctor as well. He'd be so worked up he would sometimes forget to eat or not have an apetite, She hypothesized he would simply inject himself with nutrients.

User Image

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

Handsome Hell Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:41 pm
User Image

Ryosei Tetsuya

Ryosei was riding quietly in a carriage to his destination, Maldria. Specifically, he was on his way to visit Dragon Castle. Despite being a well trained mage, he was hoping to find a new teacher of sorts, hoping to try and expand his knowledge on magic. Or perhaps he could make a new friend, the possibilities were truly endless in his eyes. He looked out the window in awe as he finally arrived in the town of Maldria...just to see some gigantic beast attacking the castle he was to visit. "What in the world...?" he sat up straight and tried to assess the situation. The town appeared to be safe, but the castle...surely there were people who were in need of help there. "Stop here, please. You may drop my belongings off at the inn, but I have business to attend to." Ryosei informed his driver quickly before running off to the castle. He stopped just a short distance away before taking in a deep breath. This was going to take every ounce of concentration he had in his body. The young man produced a grimoire from his coat and opened it to a specific page. He held up a hand and a magic circle began to envelop the castle. There was a flash of bright, blue light, and the castle was encased in a magic shield, preventing further damage to the structure. Ryosei only focused on keeping the shield up and strong, he tuned out all else around him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:35 pm
User Image

Jodan managed to helping the guards with evacuating the people in the castle, as well as getting Amara out. With his Foresight, he determined that all the residents have been evacuated, leaving behind the soldiers, and various others who are fighting the demon, and Illya who had remained with the young blonde. For now, Jodan and Illya had made their way to the sanctuary, near the entrance where they could see some of the battle outside. He was trying to determine his next course of action. Should he stay within the castle? And assist in some way? He wasn't sure if he can do much against such a powerful foe, and the demon, as well as the warlock, are already facing various others that seem far more capable of handling the pair. Especially with Hiyama there. He glanced over to Illya, who seemed to have something on his mind. Would it be possible he was wanting to join the fight? If so, Jodan would likely try to assist as well. However, he began to shiver at the thought. Jodan, through his Foresight, noticed someone new standing outside of the castle ground, and had erected a barrier around the castle. By the looks of it, it looks like no one will be getting in or out now. But that would be good, so as to ensure that the demon wouldn't be able to escape now.

Jodan knew he wouldn't be able to fighting against the demon directly, and would probably get in the way of others. And how would Illya be able to fight an aerial opponent? Then it hit him. "That's it...." He muttered. He may not have to fight directly, but he could still provide some support. He could make several small barriers to act as platforms for the others, so that they may be able to fight in the air and have a better chance of taking down the demon. He turned to Illya, though his eyes looked downwards. "Ummmm.... you seem like you're wanting to umm..... join the battle.... right?" His eyes rose up to meet with the elf's. There was obvious concern in them. He wasn't sure if he should let Illya fight, or try to convince him not to join in. He worried of what may happen, and he wasn't sure if he could go through another loss again. They have already gotten in too deep, and seem to have fallen for each other. He held his hand over his chest, over where his heart it.

He took a deep breath, and slowly breathed out. He felt there was know way he could convince the man out of fighting. And even though he was worried, he had to shove those terrible thoughts from his mind, and hope that things will be okay. They just have to be. "I-Illya..." He paused for a moment. He took a step closer, placing his free hand upon Illya's right cheek. It was a bold move, but he never gave him the answer to his question moments ago. His heels began to lift from the ground, and Jodan attempted to make himself somewhat taller, while pulling Illya closer to him, until their lips met once more. This time, he held it for a few moments, his eyes closing. Then he pulled away, his face turning bright red. Jodan's gaze turned away, then back up to meet with Illya's eyes again. Like before, it felt... right. "C-Can you promise me something?" He began to question. He let out a gulp, taking another deep breath before speaking. "Y-You'll... return to me... right?" He asked. He could feel his heart pounding, and his chest feeling heavier. He was scared, but he was trying to hold on to that hope that everything will be okay.

My feelings: Scared
                                      My location: Dragon Castle Medical Wing > Dragon Castle Sanctuary
                                      People I'm with: Illyndrathyl Zaos
                                      Current Weapon Form: Full length length / Orb and Orb
                                      Out of Conscious:

“Lucio_Bladesigner”

“Aizula”

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:14 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      Hiyama could see into Cairalei's tactic, in her attempt to distract the demon Elbrus. However, it didn't seem to anger the demon, and defended against her attacks. Well... most of them. Elbrus had erected a barrier to defend against the attacks Cairalei had launched, however, it did not defend against the pillar of blood she had sent towards the pair. And it didn't help the barrier of flames Elbus erected blocked his view, so the attack had hit home, slamming right into the demon's face. A smile spread across the elf's. She did good. He thought to himself. The attack had hit hard enough to knock Horrin off, and watched as the man dangled from the demon's feet. He could care less that the man fell to his death, however, he was saved by the plant Phelan had summoned. He wasn't too pleased by that, but at least the demon is alone, and Hiyama and Cai could fight the demon together. He will trust Phelan to do what he can do, and take whatever action necessary to stop Horrin.

Hiyama looked to the sky, noticing that someone had eerected a barrier around the castle. "Hmmmm?" He wondered who could have done such a thing. In his anger, he hadn't thought to do such a thing. But this is good. A smile spread across his features. With this barrier up, he wouldn't have to worry about holding back, risking any damage to the city outside the castle. Although he doesn't like using this ability, he would very much like to end things quickly. The flames began to engulf his body. Moments later, a pair of long, slender wings emerged from the back, followed by a tail, and a pair of clawed hands. Hiyama's appearance, had taken on a draconic form. fire spewed from the sides of his mouth. In this form, his abilities are greatly enhanced, at the cost of greatly using up his energy. But he figured it would be enough to take this demon down.

He knelt down, and with powerful legs, pounced into the air at an incredible speeds, reaching Elbrus in seconds. A crater had been left where he once stood. His body became shrouded in flames, mixed in with holy light magic. He figured this demon would be susceptible to light magic. He intended to ram right into Elbrus, and then follow it up with multiple blasts of holy fire magic.

My feelings: Determined
                                                      My location: Dragon Castle Courtyard
                                                      People I'm with: Cairalei Xilrel, Phelan Durai, Horrin Lambell and Elbrus
                                                      Out of Care:

“MasamuneMaeda”

“xCyanRushx”

“MySinister90”

“ezmii11-1”

Veteris Mundi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games