Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Veteris Mundi
Dragon Castle(Ver. 2.0)(CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Atlas Vegabond

Feeling the strangers hand grip tightly around him, sent chills down Atlas's spine, and when he was helped to a stand, the poor Siren winced in pain, but then felt the gentle hands of the other man be propped up so that the weight could be on him and not the sprained ankle. He kept staring at the human in awe of his kindness. But as they reached a beast he has never seen before, Atlas held on to the stranger, almost intimidated by such a creature. Without warning, he was easily lifted onto the beast, and just as fast was told to hold on, but the male genitalia made it awkward to do these hings that are commanded of him. So, Atlas began morphing into a woman, and then scooted closer to the strangers back, and wrapped her arms around his waist.

She wasn't quiet sure how to speak the human tongue, but after being exposed to his voice, she was able to comprehend his language, and started out softly. "I.......I can't remember.........I was swimming.........Then I woke up on the shore.........." Was she forgetting? She felt like she was warned about this......THAT"S RIGHT! She originally came from a kingdom long forgotten!! They're at war! And, And! Atlas swapped back to being a male, and placed his right hand over his right eye. He remembered his curse. He remembered why he left the first place......how he didn't want to kill or hurt anyone else.

Snowpaya

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Phelan held his breath as he watched Horrin plummet towards the ground, he had hope his magic wouldn't fail him, but that small bit of looming fear lingered in the back of his mind. Luckily Horrin landed safely in the center of the lower, allowing Phelan to breathe once more. Seeing Horrin up close like this, taking notice of the side effects that come from being tethered to Elbrus was doing to him pained Phelan. If he were to have any chance of severing their connection, he knew he would have to weaken his friend further. At least this is what he told himself in order to make what he would do next easier to follow through with.

Narrowing his eyes, a surge of confidence filled Phelan. "Is that what you came here for? You want me to put you out of your misery? In all honesty it hurts me to see you in such a state, it makes the pain of my regret from leaving you that night all the more tangible. If it is a fight you are seeking, I shall oblige. I WILL set you free, one way or another..", he spoke these words in a firm yet calmly manner, the last bit trailing off into a soft mutter as he turned his attention to his grimoire. The book levitating to his left, it's pages flipped rapidly before settling on a page with detailed sketches of weapons. Raising his left hand, palm out towards the page, a purple flash emitted from it. Starting to protrude from the page was a hilt made entirely of arcane energy, Phelan took hold of it and swiftly pulled out to firmly clutch the arcane shortsword. Pointing the tip of the blade in Horrin's direction, Phelan gave a nod to signal that he was ready for the battle to commence.

Feeling? Determined
Where at? Sanctuary Courtyard
Who with? Horrin, Elbrus, Hiyama,Cairalei, Kayleon, Ryosei
OOC: N/A

xCyanRushx
Snowpaya
Avacnela

MrSinister90
Crew

Timid Reveler

5,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:59 pm
User Image

Jodan's heart must have skipped a beat when he heard those words from his lips. He couldn't help but smile. He could feel a joy rising up within him, almost to the point of tears forming at the corners of his eyes. He could feel a renewed hope filling him. The young blonde watched and Illyndrathyl drew his halberd and rushed into battle. Jodan stepped out into the courtyard as well, having followed the elf for a few feet, until he stopped in his tracks. Any further and he would likely get drawn into the battle.

The orbs at both ends of his staff were shining brightly, filled with energy ready to be released. He swung his staff out in front of him, releasing multiple purple orbs of energy, sending them soaring into the sky over the battlefield. They each stopped in the air in various spots, expanding out into barriers, angled horizontally so that they may act as platforms. This was to allow those who don't have any way of reaching the demon in the air a way to fight him.

He watched as the battle seemed to progress, his Foresight activating to scan the area. Most of the civilians should be out by now, and that only the combatants in the Courtyard and several soldiers remained within the castle. It was a large area, so it took him a bit of time to determine how everything was going. He took notice of the seemingly young man who erected the barrier. Based on his energy reading, it seemed like he could pass out at any moment. Hopefully Elbrus would be defeated before the barrier falls, assuming no one tries breaking it.

Jodan also noticed figures he doesn't quite recognize. The information he was gathering through scanning the area were a little unsettling. But these figures aren't really making much of a move. Hopefully they don't intend to cause anyone harm here. He couldn't help but feel unsettled. What could possibly be going on aside from the battle against Elbrus? His hands gripped his staff a bit tighter, as he continued to flow more of his energy into it to charge the orbs. He needed to be ready just in case.

He noticed something in the air out the corner of his eye, and turned to see a large set of wings flapping, a large dragon circling around above the battlefield. The feeling he felt when he first encountered dragons the other day at the white hills had returned. His eyes widened in surprised. What was a dragon doing here? He couldn't help but feel that sense of awe, due to having seen the good in dragons. That was thanks to Goruk. But he also felt that same fear he felt when he had encountered the red dragon, and the black dragon. He stood frozen for a moment, until he realized there were people riding on the back of the dragon. He recognized that crimson hair whipping back and forth in the wind, and that shining armor. But he recognized the man she sat behind. Aliyah and Milo. THe others that were on the dragon's back, he didn't recognize at all. What sort of relationship did they have with each other?

My feelings: Awed and anxious
                                      My location: Dragon Castle Courtyard by the Sanctuary Entrance
                                      People I'm with: Illyndrathyl Zaos
                                      Current Weapon Form: Full length / Orb and Orb
                                      Out of Conscious:

“Lucio_Bladesigner”

“Snowpaya”

“MasamuneMaeda”

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:32 am
User Image

xxxxxElco watched Ailish move for a few seconds before turning his attention back to the horizon. He was about to say something obvious when the ship suddenly lurched to a stop. "Hang on," he told her, then followed the moving crowds to the back of the boat. The DCS Albatross was still tied to the pier by a few missed ropes, the leylines straining and threatening to break under their tension. Despite the crew's best efforts, the ropes had dug into the ship's cleats and could not be undone with their current equipment. In the end, the ship was re-moored, the trip cancelled and scheduled for another day. The pirates, too, disappeared. When he inquired about the mission and the trips, Elco and Ailish received another surprise - the mission had been cancelled as well, the task of guarding the supplies given to the local fishermen who wanted to make some extra cash and drive the pirates out of their waters for good.
xxxxx"What a strange turn of events," Elco mused, his metal arm rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "How could they think they don't need us when they needed us just a few moments ago?" He tried to keep his spirits up, at least for Ailish's sake. "Well, if there's nothing for us here at this port, shall we return to Maldria?"

Eclairsu

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:46 am

xxxxxThe strange man wrapped his arms around Wander's waist and held on as instructed. As Agro rounded a corner towards a sloped path, he began to speak with a soft voice, as if trying to find words he did not know. Swimming, then waking up on the shore - sounds like he had simply gone in for a dip and perhaps took in a lungful of water and passed out. Thankfully, the stranger had washed ashore, or he would have drown and then washed ashore, and they wouldn't be having this conversation. Best not to push the topic if he can't remember more than that. The stranger's right hand moved away, as if touching something on his person. Agro snorted and climbed the sloped path, the beach falling behind into the background slowly but surely. "Where do you live?" Wander asked. "Somewhere in Maldria, I presume?"

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:54 am

Atlas Vegabond

Atlas quickly placed his hand back to the strangers waist as he felt the change in direction to a more incline-upright trail. He rested the side of his head to the back of the stranger, closing his eyes to the sound of the horses clomping. But when the stranger spoke up again, asking where he lived, Atlas looked off to the side, pondering on what to say or even how to say it.

He then asked if he had come from some place foreign to him. "Maldria?" He questioned. Atlas placed his chin to the mans right shoulder with a small pouting expression. "What is a Maldria?" He thought to ask while he was at it, and maybe change the subject in this subtle way.

Snowpaya

MasamuneMaeda

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:48 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      As expected, the illusionary clones didn't do a whole lot. It was a good trick, but mere tricks probably won't work so well against this demon. The flames that surrounded Hiyama slammed into the water Elbrus conjured up, the two powers clashing and causing an explosion. Hiyama swooped back quickly to avoid getting hurt. The illusions were swiftly taken out by Elbrus' magic. Hiyama hovered in the air, noticing out the corner of his eye, he saw Elbrus near Cairalei, saying something to her. Prayers? What does he mean by that? He thought. However, the way Cai was acting didn't seem normal. Could the effects of Elbrus be taking hold of her. He slammed into the ground a few feet from the two, causing a rift to form along the ground between Cai and Elrbus. From the right, rose slabs of the earth, separating the two from facing each other. One of the slabbed moved to push Elbrus away quickly, while Hiyama swooped in towards Cairalei.

He promptly grabbed hold of the female elf, and flew off away from Elbrus, cradling her in his arms. His eyes still held to where Elbrus was, making sure he wouldn't follow as he escaped further. When he had retreated far enough away, he set Cairalei back down, his eyes looking into hers. The look in his eyes was intense. "I told you didn't I? If you were to ever feel like you're losing yourself, then you must retreat." He told her. Though with the barrier up now, it would not be possible for Cai to escape outside the castle. She was stuck within the barrier unless the barrier caster is knocked out, or the barrier breaks.The he did what would be considered a smirk with his current form. "Didn't you say that only I command your body?" He didn't like saying it, but he figured maybe this will encourage Cairalei more to not lose herself. He glanced over to where Elbrus would be.

Guardians... please grant me strength he spoke out in his mind, hoping the Guardians would hear him. He swiftly flew into the air, and dove towards Elbrus. Within a few moments, he could feel energy coursing through him, rejuvenating him with more power. The Guardians have heard his plea! "I'm the one you should be worrying about Elbrus!" He shouted. He swung both arms out, several large blasts of flames firing outward, and then curving around towards the demon. Hiyama then proceeded flip forward, swinging his leg over him and releasing several blades of wind energy right for the demon. He was going to go all out. His feet landed on the ground after firing his first two attacks. If the first two attacks missed, he already had another set of spells coming his way. The ground would erupt with flames rising up from underneath Elbrus. There was definitely that dragon that was still coming for Elbrus, which seemed to have been summoned by someone else. Maybe another illusion? He wasn't sure. The amount of energy he was using was definitely taking a toll on him, especially in the dragonic form. He definitely is going to want to finish this soon, otherwise he will run out of energy.

My feelings: Determined
                                                      My location: Dragon Castle Courtyard
                                                      People I'm with: Cairalei Xilrel, Phelan Durai, Horrin Lambell and Elbrus
                                                      Out of Care: Should mention that Hiyama's dragon form looks something similar to this

“MasamuneMaeda”

“Snowpaya”

“xCyanRushx”

“MySinister90”

“ezmii11-1”

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:13 pm
        User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Horrin Lambell

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Horrin didn't seem phased by Phelan's response. In fact, he was pleased. As much as it would pain him to take out Phelan, he knew it would need to be done. To be freed from the burden of friends. Horrin felt the plant move, feeling the demon's dark power corrupting it, and bringing it over to his side. He took a look around him, noticing that Hiyama had flown away with the other elf in his arms. Perhaps Elbrus's power was too much for her and she was losing herself. If she became an ally, that would make things easier to take out anyone who dare stood in his way!

His eyes then fell onto Phelan again, who was ready to fight, determination on is face. "Set me free? Of course you will my dear Phelan." He paused before speaking, in a more sinister tone. "You free me of my burden with your death!" Dark energy swirled around him as he held up his staff, focusing his energy. Rising up from the ground, were ten Nether Ravagers. With his enhanced powers through Elbrus, he could summon this many to aid him in battle. The Ravagers held still for a moment, until Horrin motioned with his staff towards Phelan. "Get him." At his command, the Ravagers lunged for Phelan, scythes held out and ready to strike him when they get close.

Then he felt the heat of Hiyama's flames, large blasts coming for him, or rather Elbrus, at both sides. "Tch!" He growled, raising his staff up, summoning more Nether Ravagers. "Become our shields now!" He commanded, and the newly summoned ravagers moved in front of the multiple blasts of fire, receiving the full brunt of the attacks. The Ravagers screeched, but Horrin didn't mind. They were expendable after all, and he can resummon them again later if he so wished. He took notice of an elven man rushing towards them with a halberd in hand. He motioned with his staff, redirecting a three of Nether Ravagers that were lunging for Phelan to go after Illyndrathyl.

Mood: Cold
        My location: Sanctuary Courtyard
        People I'm with: Phelan, Elbrus, Hiyama, & Cairalei
        Current Summon: Elbrus the Archdemon of Greed, 10 Nether Ravagers
        User Image
        Out of Conscious: N/A

MrSinister90
        Snowpaya
        MasamuneMaeda

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxx"'What is a Maldria,' huh?" Wander repeated. "It's the town that surrounds Dragon Castle." If he was asking what a Maldria was, he must not be from there. Admittedly, Wander wasn't well versed in the town's layout himself, as he had only been there a few days. But he knew of a few key shops here and there, more of landmarks than anything else really. Never mind where the stranger might live, though - if he suffered from amnesia, he might not remember Maldria or where he lived.
xxxxxWhat a day this was turning out to be.
xxxxxAgro carried her cargo to the top of the incline, where the group was met with a terrible sight - an upturned carriage, the couple within and the chauffeur splayed out on the floor, beaten and lifeless. A few feet away, there were several men dressed as bandits, but they too were dead. There was damage to the carriage's front wheel, the horses were missing, and there was a pocket of ash in a patch of sunlight. Quite the unusual sight, indeed. Judging from the state of the bodies, they couldn't have been more than a day old. Unfazed by the sight and smell of death but forgetting that he had a stranger on his horse that might not remember seeing such things, Wander hopped down off of his horse and did what seemed to be the most practical and sensible thing - he began to silently pray for all of them. Even the bandits.

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:37 pm
User Image

Tahlia Winters

Tahlia would finish another slice of cake as she looked over at Hush and giggled a small bit "I turn my head for a moment and you already ate your piece! You piggy!" she'd say once she saw only crumbs on his plate before picking it up and taking it to the sink to clean later. She would then pick Hush up and wipe the crumbs from the stuffed rabbits face before finally skipping out of the old house in a good mood and ready to enact her revenge. She would skip through the streets with a smile on her face, speaking with Hush every now and then when she needed to know something. A couple guards recognized her as the child who escaped but they were quickly dispatched with a swift fireball to the chest where they were lit ablaze. Tahlia for her part remained completely unfazed as she merrily skipped closer and closer to the castle.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:03 am
User Image
X
X
X
X

𝔄𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔏. 𝔄𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔮𝔲𝔢

☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†

`·.¸¸.♡║ The apple that rested in her hand quickly turned to mush as the woman’s hand closed around it. ‘What the hell is this freaks problem?!’ Amara glared at the girl. There would be no reason in giving an explanation to her as it would be a waste of breath. Her foul attitude was pissing her off “You’re right. What was I thinking meddling with a piece of scum stealing food in the middle of a crisis?” she smiled. “Here you can have this back, I see you desperately need it.” She flung whatever remained of the apple towards the girl. Amara grinned and tossed her hair back as continued on her way. Any longer with that heathen and she would have made her lunch, she probably should have. “Probably would have tasted as rotten as her attitude.”║♥·.¸¸.·´

☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†

||Location: Marketplace ||Currently With: Strange woman ||About:Amara ||OOC:

Next Feed In: 1 Month 11 Days

ezmii11-1

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:40 am
User Image
User Image

☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩

Lumis held a hand over her injured shoulder as she walked out of the building she was in. There was a mix of sadness and worry playing on her face. Gurkiran wanted time to himself to process what had happened to his homeland. As much as she didn’t want to leave him, he was persistent and she didn’t have much to say in the matter. Her foot-steps is all that she could hear in the quiet village and she began to wonder if this is how her home was like, abandoned and in ruins. Lumis kept her eyes opened for the blonde-haired woman, she thought that shouting wouldn’t be such a wise idea. After all, anything could be lurking in the shadows.

When the ashen haired lass managed to fine Ichka, her relief quickly changed into shock. She was at the entrance of the village, a sapphire scaled dragon close by along with a familiar male figure. Her blue eyes widen as she ran towards the flaxen haired vampire “Ichka!” she grabbed her arm as soon as she was in reach. Being a whole lot closer, she could confirm that this was the man who took away Serban and the Overseer. She didn’t mean to, but her grip got tighter around Ichka’s arm. “Y-you,” Last time he brought a gang of vampires and now he had a dragon with him. 'What is he doing here anyway?' She narrowed her eyes at him. “I-Ichka this is the man who took my friends,” she would be lying if she said she wasn’t scared, she wanted to pull at Ichka and run away. However, the want to get them back was much stronger than the fear that she was feeling. But what could she possibly do?

The Angels were watching and Death will be waiting. Until the right time.

||Location: Wildlands ||Currently With: Ichka and the kidnapper ||About:Lumis ||OOC:

Glamour: Off

☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩

User Image

Snowpaya

ezmii11-1

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:45 am

xxxxxNowe flashed a boyish smile and stopped where he was as soon as Ichka shouted at him to identify himself. She was looking around the forest surrounding the village, no doubt sensing his servants without seeing them. While their hiding was now no longer an immediate necessity, he still required their absence; this would no doubt be a great bargaining chip should he need to use it. But looking at the young vampire before him, he was certain he wouldn't have to use force to move her or her friend. They looked sensible enough. He began to raise his unarmed hand.
xxxxxSuddenly, the white-haired girl that had fallen in the lake some time ago appeared at Ichka's side. Nowe's hand froze mid-rise. Lumis had latched onto her arm and was glaring at him with a look of pure distrust on her face. It was obvious that she remembered him from so long ago, and likely harbored no small amount of distrust towards him for what he did. Well, at least they were going to make it interesting. Nowe continued to raise his hand, as if to call down a powerful spell to attack them, then quickly swept it down and took a low bow.
xxxxxA Red Wing Vampire jumped down from the shadows and landed next to Nowe. This one was different from the others that had been previously seen, as instead of having sharp metal index and middle fingers that could be fired off as bolts, this one had a metal gauntlet on his left arm and a metal helmet that completely encased his head. He, too, took a low bow, and both vampires stood up simultaneously. "Good afternoon, ladies," the metal vampire greeted them. "What a lovely day it is, no? We see that you have taken no time at all to dispatch the members of this poor village to the afterlife. Such a shame." It was apparent that Nowe wasn't going to speak directly to them, choosing instead to have someone else speak for him - he hadn't yet deemed that they were worth wasting his own words with them, so he would waste someone else's. It was a common trait amongst the Red Wing Coven leaders.
xxxxxBehind the vampires, Legna continued to growl menacingly at the two women.

ezmii11-1
Aizula

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:00 am
User Image

xxxxxTakkar continued his lonely trek through the marketplace, following a trail that was visible to the eyes of trackers only. He was not sure how much time had passed since the trail was made, but it was the only one he could follow, really. As he walked towards the edge of the marketplace, he spotted a small figure merrily skipping along without a care in the world. Curious as to who could be skipping along at a time like this with a demon attacking the castle, he naturally deviated slightly from the trail to see who it was. She was a small one, her neatly split hair at least half her height, a pure white bunny in her clutches, red eyes dirtied with the blood of men staring blankly out at the world as she moved through it. A child of such a young age having that kind of look was not a good sign...but she was not the one he was looking for. But perhaps...perhaps she had seen the girl?
xxxxxAgainst his better judgment, Takkar approached the little girl and asked her his question in druidic. "Pardon me, little one, but pray tell if you might have seen a lilac-haired lass sprinting through here at speeds to deafen thine ears? She has run away from my village, and I fear another of ill repute has set his gaze upon her life." A shot in the dark, to be sure, but he had no time to be picky about who he asked and who he didn't ask. He regretted not waiting for the others to answer. Besides, what child of her age would understand druidic?

Blades252

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:05 pm
User Image

Tahlia Winters

Tahlia would continue on her trek towards the castle, never minding what was going on around her at this moment. However soon enough an enormous man approached her, which caused the young girls hand to light ablaze however once she saw he wasn't a guard and seemed to have no intention of stopping her she stopped in her assault. She then listened to the man speak in a strange language which caused the girl to tilt her head as she stared at the mans face. Something caused the girl to lose her killing intent and instantly was replaced with childlike curiosity as she slowly walked towards the larger man until she was right before him and stared. Tahlia would then reach forward and grab a handful of the mans beard and yanked on it several times before giggling a small bit, finding amusement in this simple thing. She'd never seen a beard this large before and so being a child she did what was instinctual and simply grabbed it, pulling for a few moments to amuse herself. Finally she took a step back and looked up at the man deciding that she liked him, even if she couldn't understand a word of what he said. Tahlia would hold Hush out in front of her and looked at him with a quizzical look "Hush what did the man say?" she asked as the little girl stood in silence for a few moments before nodding her head a bit "Uh huh?....OK...?" Tahlia listened to the stuffed rabbit carefully "OK so how do I say all that?" Tahlia would ask the rabbit and stood in silence for a second before nodding her head and looking up at the man "I...do not know...who...who? You are talking ab...about...but....maybe...we can help...each other?" she spoke in very broken druid since she was simply repeating what she heard Hush say.

Snowpaya

Quote:

Quote:

Veteris Mundi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out