Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Veteris Mundi
Dragon Castle(Ver. 2.0)(CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,550 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:40 pm
User Image

User Image

Company No one
Feelings Alright
Thoughts Just a drink and then I will be on the road
Equipment Bow and quiver full of arrows
OoC Well hello thee!

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

xxxxxxxxx After a good bit of traveling, Meredith finally got to Dragon Castle and well needed a drink. Once she entered, she looked around to see a bunch of people. Carefully and quitely, she made her way toward the counter to order herself a drink. Just a thought of was something maybe strong? Or did she even have enough money to get a drink. She offered some people a small smile before back to her financial thinking.

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:23 am
User Image
X
X
X

User Image

════════════════════════════

Insufferable little wench the vampire seethed with anger. All her little plans were being obliterated. Gurkiran had taken his own path as he needed time which she was fine with as long as she was left with the girl, and now the girl had chosen to leave her as well. Imbecile Any other time the woman would have taken her by force, but unfortunately, she knew they were surrounded and was not going to be stupid enough to act upon the thought. Ichka let go of the girl. She knew she could always go along and try again, but at this point in time, it seemed like more of a waste. The vampire glared at the bunch. "Bastards" She mumbled as she turned towards Lumis. "You.... You are the most ignoramus, half-witted fool I have ever met in my life." It was all she could do. She really wanted to take a hold of her throat. A wicked smile appeared on her face. Perhaps... She would be able to do so. Depending on how badly they wanted her perhaps they wouldn't want any harm to come to her. No The idea was foolish. "Lumis.... I'm sure you have chosen a death wish... If they truly only wanted the help they wouldn't have gotten your comrades in such a horrific condition. As for you my little angel, I'm sure your chances of saving them will be cut in half if not more...." She sighed, "...but alas the choice is yours to make." Her demeanor had been calm as she took her leave. "Good Luck on becoming their lunch" Only thing that could happen now was a last minute change on Lumis' part which she highly doubted. Ichka would find new pray. No doubt. As for the vampires. they would pay sooner or later for doing her wrong.

Location, Location, Location: The Wild Lands
Who I'm annoying: Lumis, Urick, Nowe, and Legna
How I'm feeling: Highly Annoyed
OCC:

════════════════════════════

Aizula

Snowpaya

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

At last her little concoction was made. It smelled divine to her. She tasted it and smiled. "Pretty darn good if I do say so myself" She glared at what seemed to be nobody. "How would you know...You lost your taste buds a long time ago...now hush before someone thinks I'm crazy..." She whispered to her companions. She served a bowl and slightly pouted. How was she supposed to let everyone know there was some yummy nutritious soup ready? Would anyone even want any? She watched as a young woman appeared at the door and sat near the bar. Perfect... The woman was beautiful and sitting next to two other men. This is what Zu needed. She took her bowl and headed towards Klonus first offering him a bowl. He is who most of the people would be heading to first and then began heading towards the woman. She smiled as she placed the bowl on the counter. "It's on the house" She smiled. She always watched as people marketed using pretty woman so this was bound to work. Or so she hoped. "I hope you enjoy this yummy vegetable soup, gives you the nutrients and strength to keep you going and keeps you nice and warm," She said somewhat loudly as she tried to get some attention. She was going to make this tavern some money tonight. One way or another.

Zu's eyes were eager as she looked at the blue haired lass. "Please let me know what you think?"

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Merrily Mari

Lucio_Bladesinger

Snowpaya

shinesnowillusion

[quote="Kitsoenix']

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxIchka's decision to decline the invitation to Baston due to trauma seemed to offend Urick, his smug face now fractured into a frown. "Trauma, huh?" he repeated, rubbing his metal gauntlet. "She saw one person get skewered, she knows nothing about trauma. Our entire Coven was butchered, so many years ago - "
xxxxx"Do not forget our reason for being here," Legna said, reasoning with Urick. "Nothing has been determined yet." Even as he spoke, Lumis made her decision and agreed to come with them...alone. "We appreciate your support in our endeavors, little one," the dragon said to Lumis. "When you're ready to depart, please hop onto my back."
xxxxxIchka, however, was not happy with the decision and made it clearly known in the words she chose as her goodbye. She was obviously bitter at losing her friend and a potential lunch, but she also seemed to know that there were other Red Wing vampires hidden nearby. Why else would she give up so easily? Urick opened his mouth to say something witty and sarcastic to Ichka, but suddenly fell silent. The Voice of the Dragonkin was not needed for this next exchange. "Ichka," Nowe said, his voice boyish and energetic, "a parting question for you, before you go. I understand you don't belong to any particular Coven, nor do you seem to have any acquaintances - not that I've been following you or anything."
xxxxx"Smooth," Urick whispered under his breath, rolling his eyes.
xxxxx"Shut up," Nowe hissed back. "Anyway, from one fellow vampire to another, I would like to compensate you for your...loss in this transaction." The hidden Red Wing Vampires were dismissed, and disappeared from the Wildlands to their next assignment. Nowe reached into his pouch and procured a blood gem with a snowflake-like appearance. "This here is a blood gem...I trust you're acquainted with its use? Please, take it as a token of goodwill and for putting up with my troubling habit." He smiled and held out the fresh gem to Ichka.

ezmii11-1
Aizula

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:39 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxFuriae remained on the defensive as Constantine approached, sheathing his sword and pulling out a glowing orb of light. Jodan had taken flight away from her,
leaving her alone to face the orb as Milo continued to fight against the clones of light behind Constantine. He held up the orb and began to give off sinister rays that passed easily through the barriers. Furiae looked away, hoping against hope that she had acted in time, but already she could feel her senses shifting and changing. Hallucinations were beginning to dominate her vision, and she knew not what would happen to Caim or the others once she succumbed. Unable to look at the Paladin meant that he could easily maneuver around her bubble shield and strike at her when he wanted. She silently mouthed Caim's name, and the Vampire Lord dropped down from Angelus shortly after Aaliyah to land by Furiae's side. Just as he landed, Jodan detonated a yellow orb in the sky, the light directed at Constantine and meant to blind him.

xxxxxMilo could see Aaliyah jumping down from Angelus to join in the fight, but Constantine had pulled his trump card. If she got in the way, she could be affected like anyone else. He had to stop her from getting too close before it was too late. He had to interrupt the Apple...but how? One of the light clones struck his shield and knocked him back, giving him room to summon chains of light to bind them momentarily. Milo sprinted past them at Constantine's back, ready to stab him in the back and grab the Apple out of his hands.
xxxxxConstantine watched as Jodan floated in the air, the manipulative rays of the Apple of Eden still reaching him and entering his eyes without him realizing it. The yellow orb that he detonated did indeed blind Constantine temporarily, but the flash bomb had only been meant to blind him - it had no effect on the rays, which were still being emitted even as the Paladin clenched his eyes shut and raised his shield to protect himself. The Paladin Aaliyah could be heard landing on the ground with a loud crunch, letting out a battle cry and sending some kind of shockwave towards him. He couldn't see what it was, but he held his shield at the ready.
xxxxxInstead of being hit by an attack, however, a loud sound dominated all others as the earth seemed to rise up, separating him from Jodan and the vampire girl. Still holding the Apple out from the shield, he heard Aaliyah calling out to him from the other side. Jodan spoke next, and the hum of an energy ball could be heard behind Constantine. So...a trap, huh? He inquired as to why they were being attacked, then asked if he was working with the demon. Constantine took a breath, listening intently to the sound of the Templar's footsteps as he ran at him from behind. "The appearance of the archdemon is due to the avaricious sins of Man," he said. "Jodan Kurofwodo, you carry the tainted blood of sinners in you, sinners that traveled to the demented Land of Distal. You are a living blight that must be erased to ease the First Mother's pain." He smirked, the Apple of Eden still shining as he quietly worked his healing magic on his eyes. "Aaliyah Hearthorn, you were a stalwart Paladin like myself, but you strayed from the path and began lusting for others. Knights such as ourselves swear fealty to only two things - our wards and our gods. Without that, our power wanes. Your weakness is what has allowed the archdemon to resurface, so I shall relieve you of your power and rid the world of the menace myself." His Sword of the Covenant was shrouded in a violet aura as he imbued it with holy aspir magic designed to steal mana from mages.
xxxxx"Jodan! Aaliyah! Get back!"
xxxxxConstantine gripped his shield and swung it backwards into the orb behind him. As expected, the orb detonated, giving off an intense explosion that impacted Jodan, Aaliyah, and Milo. The Templar was not ready to block the explosion and was blasted backwards into the clutches of the two light clones, now freed. The Paladin allowed the explosion to impact his Armor of the Annointed, the damage being fed directly to his mana pool and depleting him of all of his mana. He had been blown into the earth barrier that Aaliyah had erected, so he hadn't moved far. His clones of light threw Milo against the earth barrier with him, and Constantine sank his sword into Milo's shoulder, pinning him to the barrier. The holy aspir worked immediately, refueling the Paladin's mana. As Milo struggled against the weapon's edge, he continued to supply mana to Constantine with each bit of damage that he took. "And you," he whispered, "Milo Nova, are a worldslayer, so I've heard. We can't have you running amok. Just...hang around a bit, won't you?" He moved away from Milo, rolling his neck. "I may have to fight without a sword, but that should be easy enough." He sheathed the Apple of Eden in his back pocket and charged at Aaliyah, shield raised, flames swirling around its surface. Constantine spun his Shield of Justice in a vertical circular arc, releasing a flame wheel that radiated towards her like a homing beacon. The clones of light flanked the flame wheel, intent on attacking Aaliyah and Jodan from behind with spears of light.
xxxxx"Furiae!" Caim shouted. His partner was reaching for Jodan, the lights in her eyes unnatural and multicolored. She flexed her fingers, and a water spell was cast. A torrent of water appeared and surged around Jodan, attempting to trap him and pull him back towards Furiae even as she struggled against Caim.

MasamuneMaeda
Avacnela

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:35 am
Snowpaya

۩ ''Having something worth fighting for is my source of strength'' ۩

۩ Louveria Highwind ✧The Dragoon✧The Bounty Hunter۩

●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬♥▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇

[The Tropical Paradise Called Mazu]
Theme: Yagos
● Palamecia took satisfaction that she was able to at least hit Barioth,and recoiled by the looks of it she only clipped it. The young woman beat her dragon wing's to break her decent,so she wouldn't hit the water. She turn to see,and was amazed to see the valiant Drakengard fighting the dragon in synchronized battle harmony. Eventually their efforts paid off as the dragon sped away to the island. Palamecia made her way back to the ship touching down next to,her mother.'' That was amazing'' she said to the Drakengard the whole lot of them. All about the ship the crew cheered for the brave warriors for helping to repel the dragon. When the cheering died down there would be no rest for the crew full sail ahead to Mazu.

● The regal captain approached the band '' I'm glad you're all along for this ride the crew thanks you and I thank you'' he gave a respectful bow to them all . Edward turn on his heels and left the band to themselves for now,he would have his hands busy. Louveria had seen it all the way they fought was well coordinated no doubt these folks have been fighting together for a while.Strength in numbers was in understatement for this crew, she could see it they might as well be one entity. The woman remembered that comment about them not getting in her way. '' I rather have you beside me all of you we will extinguish the threat together''she said her voice strong,solid and a bit deep for a woman. The Dragoon knight did not hide her tomboyish personality from anyone. Thinking it would be another good lesson for Pala speaking of which '' Not bad...my little nestling'' she said in a motherly and teasing tone. Palamecia blushed puffed her cheeks a bit ''M...mother you're embarrassing me!'' she cried looking away form the Drakengard to her mother who in return chuckled softly.

● The mighty kraken would not sink this day full sails they sped for the island of Mazu keeping an eye to the sky. Far away from the ship the mighty Barioth soared back to his icy domain contemplating. From what he learn form the encounter not only where these foes strong, but they were Dragoons and one was a dragon. He issued a low growl that sounded like an avalanche all was, well up until this point, but the wise dragon knew this day would come. Knew their would be a time where he would face a decent challenge, he had survived this long however by not underestimating his foes. Still however the dragon was confident as, well let the fools come he would be well prepared when they arrived. Secretly the dragon was thrilled at the idea of worthy challengers let them come ...let them freeze.

々 When land was insight the crew cheered and when the mighty vessel was ported repairs began immediately. Captain Edward would take no chances as this place was often raided by pirates,and a wounded ship could signal an attack. The worldly Captain had his connections though high paid locals could offer a sudden boost to a helpless ship if need be. On the deck Edward approached the Drakengard,Loveria and Palamecia with important news''You'll have to take a smaller albeit swifter ship to southern side of the Island. Please understand I'd not risk another attack by that damn wyrm'' he explained looking at each and everyone of them. Louveria crossed her arms over her chest and nod'' Say no more Ed''she spoke to the man as an equal and an old friend hence the nickname. ''I understand your need for safety we shall take it from here be safe my friend''[/colo] Loveria and Edward shook hands like sailors. Palamecia was gazing at the Island she never seen this before never been here before it was breathtaking.

々 The sandy beaches seem so warm just by looking at it you'd feel like taking nice pleasant nap under the tropical sun. The weather was delightful carrying warm breezes and full for sunshine and exotic bird calls. The islanders here seem to be hardy folk having to deal with pirates,and the like who could blame them? Despite their hardiness the folk here seem rather happy content even, and some might of disliked foreigners but they knew these foreigners were here to help. ''I'll get the boat prepared'' Louveria said to Palamecia and the Drakengard if they wished to take that route. She bowed and so did Palamecia to the drakengard as the two set off to find swift ship. As they mother and Daughter walked the daughter was detracted a bit by the exotic smells of the island. Louveria notces this and grin she knew her daughter, well '' Steel your mind Pala we got a ob to do...but after we can explore the Island together.

々We will pick up some souvenirs as well''
she explain. '' I'd love that'' Palamecia replied happily and truly the young girl felt like a kid in a candy shop, so much to explore so much to eat as well. Louveria was less wide eyed about the place she had been here before a long time ago as a bounty hunter you tend to travel. What she was looking forward to however was making fond memories with her daughter, Louveria calmed herself though trying to not to get all mushy before the fight. No distractions as they made their way to a ship holder. A young woman with thick black hair that ran down her back, a tone build from a life of labor and rich brown almond shape eyes. Dress in her traditional island garb she talked to a few others,but waving them away to their work as she saw the foreigners. The woman was taller than Louveria by two feet Louveria being about 5ft8 the Dragonkin liked what she saw. They greeted the woman in the customary way of the Island and soon they discussed prices and a ship. After a few minutes of laughter and haggling they had a ship up and ready for them their destination loomed.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇

●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬♥▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

User Image
User Image

Theme: Autum Born
Personal Theme- The Impulse
Battle Theme:Feldschlacht III (Going Old School)
Abilities

Golden Breath: A unique yet powerful breath of golden flames that can decimate a unwary foe. This breath is seeped in divine energy most effective against evil entities like demons,devils undead etc. A fun trick do to with this move is to turn inanimate objects into solid gold for a short amount of time(3 post).In her her true form the breath is 100% stronger ,but as a human or any other form the breath is 50% weaker. This is due to the fact that she hasn't fully mastered using it in another form.
        (Note:can't turn living things into gold)

Shape Shift: Like all dragons she can shape-shift into anything she pleases for a while. She can also give herself parts of her dragon form for like wings,horns and a tail. Even as another form she still retains her dragon strength and natural defenses.
        Draw Back: She has not fully master the shape-shifting ability yet so her max duration is (Ten post)

Dragon's Natural Gifts:
        As a young dragon she is the size of a horse yet still formidable as all dragons are. Her scales gives her natural defense against blunt attacks and some magical attacks. Her senses are superb ,but even dragons senses can be tricked. Her horns can do some damage as well. Her wings are strong enough for flight and can be used to buffet enemies into submission as well as her powerful tail. Her strength is superior to any human and above(Not all creatures but dragons are strong in general).
        Save The Queen: A longsword that seems to glow dimly with unnatural
        light it remains dormant. This blade was found by Vosol Louveria old friend. The master craftsmen managed to put the sword together most of its power lies dormant. It does give the wilder the ability to cast apprentice level white magic(cure, protect etc) to six times at least. This is a perfect blade for a would be paladin yet what power does it truly hold?
        Save The Queen
        Sword-Play Palamecia has learn the art of swordplay she has combine her mothers teachings with her own creating her own style. Although her skills with the blade are great she still has a long way to go as she tries to unlock the power of the sword.
        (Note: When the blade is fully awaken the blade transform into a blade made of pure holy light. Not only does it become more powerful its power can be drawn into the user allowing them to tap into powerful holy magic/control light itself. Light Mode only last for even post before it needs to recharge which will be seven post later even it out a bit)

OCC:Got to point out she was not fully in dragon form just shape-shift to have her wings come form her back and her tail to appear. Not really a big deal just letting you know my friend smile I'll try to be more clearer next time in my explanations. Also never thought I'd be using that theme had it on my youtube account as a playlist used to play Arc the Lad series 1 2 and 3 good games good times love this song mrgreen even though it is short lol.
々Location: [Mazu island]
々Thoughts:'' Beautiful yet in turmoil all in one''
々Company: Alone on the dock besides Npcs like first mate and man in the crows nest.

々 Item Sack Of Holding: This where she keeps most of her times that are too much to carry around. ( Two sacks of gold,copper and silver coins,a map of the region, wrapped up mutton chops (6),biscuits(6) , (3) bota bag for water,dragon herbs (5) Food ingredients/spices (4) various books on dragons(5 books) and camping supplies)
Theme: Struggle
Personal Theme: From Past To Present
Battle Theme: Those Who Fight(Violin)
۩ ''A bag full of coins never hurt either.''۩

Abilities:
々 Dragon Breath: Louveria is able to channel the various elemental breaths of the dragons as her own. This includes fire breath, ice , Lightning,holy,water,wind,magma,and darkness. These powerful attacks come in handy when dealing with all manner of foes. She can control the size of the breaths from the size of fire truck waterholes or the size of two fire trucks stack on top of each other. She can breath them out or shoot fireball like blast at her targets. Her most powerful breath ability is called scared breath. She must combine all the elemental breathing abilities into one and unleashes a devastating blast from her mouth. The blast is even larger and stronger than all the others and is 3x bigger than her biggest none-combine breath. She only uses sacred breath in dire situations as it tends to drain her stamina. Drawbacks: (1.The longer she uses the breaths the more weaker they become it drains stamina. After using Six of her breath powers they start to become weaker 75%,50% stronger then 25% etc. 2. She can only use elemental dragon breath not the whole arsenal of dragon breath. Meaning no acid breath,smoke breath, rust breath etc.)

々 Dragon Wrath: The dragon blood running trough her veins allows her tap into the essence of the dragon.In this state her skin becomes scale like and her eyes are that of a dragon(blue yet reptilian like). Her strength and speed are increased greatly.
Drawback:This form only last for three post and after it is deactivated the form she must wait six turns to use it.This move is used in burst and often to catch foes off guard.

々 Dragon Sense/Commune: This nifty ability allows Louveria to tap into her dormant dragon senses. All sense are increase to that of a dragon making it hard to sneak up on her. Smell,sight,hearing,touch taste and the six sense are affected for a limited time. she also has the ability to speak to all kinds of dragons no matter the type or alignment.
Drawback:
1.The senses can be tricked if you're clever enough to figure out how and why.
2. Only last for three post before it wears off must wait five post to be reused.

々Dragon Guard: Using this ability she is covered head to toe in shimmering scales that seem to change color according to her will. A strange aura seems to flow all around her in this form changing just like her scales. She has increased defense in this form allowing her to take attacks with the hide of a dragon.
Drawback: This ability only last four post during a fight. The move can be used again after Six post.

々 Sacred Dragon: This is a ability that allows her to turn into a dragon however she has not learn this ability yet so it will remain as Not learned

Note: I shall keep track of all her moves and will add like a move counter system on my post. Also I shall take into account all drawbacks as well.

Items

Mana-Blade: This enchanted weapon allows Louveria to absorb mana form the surrounding area into her blade. The more chargers the stronger the energy she can release from the blade as she swings. Once the blade is maxed out in charges it becomes light blue seeping with pure mana. The blade can be attached to make one long spear like weapon then detached to make dual blades. (7ft long when connected)
      Note: Every charge takes a post one charge for each post the blade can only be charged 1- 5 post one being the weakest charge and five being the greatest. 1 charge= 2 swings 2 charge = 4 swings 3 charges = 6 4 charges = 8 swings and 5 charges = 10.(Charges can be interrupted if one can break her concentration as she charges the weapon mostly attacking her repeatedly.)
      User Image
      User Image
      Venetian Shield: A shield said to have been made with dragon bones. Is is greatly durable taking on blows without a dent.Though it is powerful it is not unbreakable. The shield has been granted a powerful weightless rune cutting the weight of the shield in half making it lighter to the wielder,but heavy to enemies. Because of this it gives her an advantage over her foes thinking her shield is weighing her down.
      User Image
      Draco dagger: A mysterious dagger given to her by her father passed down form generation to generation. What purpose could it serve? Seems to pulse when she is in danger of dying.
      User Image
      (Dragoon Crest On The Back Of Her Cape)
      User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:08 pm
User Image

User Image

Currently Wearing: Lieutenant Casual

||Location: Wildlands ||Currently With: No One ||About: Coryza ||OOC:

Glamour: Off

User Image

"The minute you think of giving up,

Her steps were as silent as she could possibly make them, her eyes focused on the trail in front of her, but her ears listening to anything strange and anything that could become a threat. The sounds of wildlife, mainly birds, was all she was hearing; although a few rustles did stop her in her tracks, but they were only small rodents. Not only did the woman have to worry about the other humans in the land, but she had to worry about animals. There were a handful of them that could kill a person with ease, but the one she worried about was aggressive, especially when their territory was being trespassed. The Owlbear mainly lived in caves, but they have been known to live in locations were food was easier to obtain and they are carnivores creatures. Coryza shivered at the thought of being hugged to death by one of those.

The humming noise was faint, but she could tell it was coming from in front of her. The sound was not from the environment around her, looking around she could feel that feeling of being watched. Naturally she moved over to a tree to keep herself hidden, but out of the blue something ignited besides her and she found herself being tossed by the explosion. A tree is what kept her from going any further and although it caused a pain to erupt throughout her back she managed to stand on her feet. Her sight was blinded by the light and her hearing was corrupted by an annoying ringing. She drew her broad sword placing it in front of her as a temporary shield until she could get her bearings. Through the reflection she noticed her uniform in tatters, her face had been cut up by debris and she could see thin streams of silver gliding down along her skin. ‘I need to get out of here. I’ve already given myself away’ Staggering with her steps she hid behind the tree she had landed on, her back against it as her body slumped to the ground. ‘I just need a moment.’ The Vita could feel her body begin to heal itself, but she could only give it so much time to mend itself. The woman wanted to get away from the section she was in while the smoke and dust were lingering in the air. ‘1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10’ With the help of her weapon she stood back on her feet and began her awkward run, weaving around from tree to tree for protection. The woman was certain that whoever placed that trap was watching her. She realized that she needed to get back on top and get the better hand, but that wasn’t going to happen at this moment.

think of the reason why you held on for so long."

User Image

Snowpaya

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxArk and his two Lancers watched the Barioth take off, heading towards the southern tip of Mazu Island, disappearing in the misty clouds that shrouded its peaks. It was damaged, but it wasn't limping. The creature still had some fight in it, and it likely wouldn't stop attacking ships until it was properly hunted. Only then could the mission be called a success. Ark couldn't help but feel a nagging thought press at his mind. Why would a Barioth come all the way out to sea and attack ships? Surely there would be Popos on the mountain ridge for it to hunt. Something could be hunting the Popos and infringing on the Barioth's territory, but it could just move elsewhere. And still...why attack ships?
xxxxx"They're cheering for us," the female Lancer, Elizabeth, pointed out. Ark turned to the cheering crew and smiled softly, then put his hand up in awkward acknowledgment.
xxxxxLouveria congratulated them on driving away the Barioth. "The pleasure is ours, milady," the male Lancer, Darcy, returned politely. She returned to her child, and Darcy looked to Elizabeth. "What? Think I should have asked for an autograph?"
xxxxx"Get in line," Elizabeth scoffed. "You're so out of her league, it'll become the new joke of the month."
xxxxxThe ship entered port, and the repairs and refitting started almost immediately. "Another ship?" Ark inquired when the captain informed them that they would have to take a smaller ship to the southern end of the isle. "We can't jump - er, walk our way there?" He shrugged to himself. "I suppose if that is the only way, then we shall find passage soon enough." Louveria and Palamecia left to find a smaller ship and take in the sights and sounds of the islanders. The Drakengard killed some time by visiting the local cat chef and partaking in his cuisine. Soon, a ship was procured, and the group set forth for the southern isle of Mazu.
xxxxxThe ride was rather uneventful, and hours later the group arrived at a small hunter's camp situated at the entrance to the Tundra. The camp was built to house four hunters at a time on the large rugged bed, the lanterns lit in preparation for the group's arrival. The red chest was filled with items to take along - meaty rations, first aid kits, torches, maps, paintballs, and hot drinks to keep away the cold. The group rummaged through the items and found a message tacked on the inside - "From your friends at the Hunter's Guild. In case no one's warned you, there have been reports of monsters not native to the region in the Tundra, as well as an Elder Dragon sighting. Remember, your target is the Barioth, not the Elder Dragon."
xxxxx"Elder Dragons," Elizabeth said. "Nasty business."
xxxxxAn icy wind howled from somewhere above. Or maybe it was their target. "I hate ice," Darcy scowled. "Especially cold ice. Let's get this done and go home already. With all of us working together, this shouldn't take long."
xxxxxArk nodded in agreement, then led the way. The Drakengard took point and walked through the first two areas with no incidents. As expected, there were no Popos sighted, indicating that something had either hunted them or scared them away. While walking through the third area, the sound of something heavy trudging through the trees met them. It sounded like footsteps, but certainly not anything that they'd heard of before. Forms began to move through the trees, shaking the canopies as they moved. "We got company," Ark called back to Louveria and Palamecia.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:01 pm
|| Val Martingale || "The world is a dangerous place, it does a man good to be even more dangerous."
|| Location: Sanctuary || Company:Laito, sort of || Mood: Frigid, Focused on the task at hand||

Val waited in the shadow of an alley across the street as Laito entered the target building. It didn't appear to be conspicuous from the outside, but from the brief glance Val got as Laito opened the door told quite a different story, though he didn't have time to catalogue everything he saw immediately, he was sure he could examine his short term memory later through meditation and recall the information. As the door closed, Val stepped out into the street, crossing it to an alley next to the building and began scanning for a way in. about halfway up the wall, a small window was left ajar. Gauging the distance, Val realized it was much too high to simply jump to. The roof of the building next to it, however, was close enough and low enough for him to make, probably.

Getting a running start, Val dashed across the alley towards the shop Laito had entered and jumped at the wall, planting his strong foot on the wall and kicking off, using the momentum to perform a hasty backflip which brought him just high enough to catch the ledge of the roof behind him. His triceps protested quite loudly and for a moment Val feared he may loose his grip. Gritting his teeth, he exhaled with force, and heaved himself over the ledge. Standing, Val again gauged the distance and found it more favorable than he had first anticipated, though the way that the window was opened, pane down at a diagonal angle, would take a concentrated effort to get around.

Looking back towards the street, he felt comfortable that the area wasn't heavily populated enough to warrant using Nir-Anin to conceal his movements. Waiting for a moment, Val pushed off of the ledge, aiming for the left side of the window. As he drew close to the opposite wall, he again planted his strong foot on the wall to stall his momentum, and quickly moved his hand to the sill of the window and wasted no time pulling himself in and coming down behind a stack of boxes filled with bags of what he assumed to be food for the many exotic pets he was told the building housed.

With his senses heightened by the adrenaline, Val could almost clearly hear the conversation in the other room, but not quite well enough to make out the words being said. He fumbled around the pockets on his belt and retrieved the communication item that Laito had given him, but not instructed on how to properly use. He decided to wing it and hope for the best, and worst come the worst he had his exit strategy planned out. Laito, can you hear me? Val said quietly.

Snowpaya

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:43 pm

xxxxxLaito and Quinn stayed where they were, each staring the other down, neither saying a word, for what felt like eternity. Quinn had stated that he would bring out something for Laito, something that he didn't even know he'd wanted, but as of yet nothing had happened. What would happen? If the rumors about the harlequin were true, then both Laito and Val would have to play their parts perfectly. He could hear Val speaking into the communication crystal, but as yet he didn't want to give away Val's existence, so he cleared his throat loudly enough to cover up the sound and transmit that same sound to Val to prove that the crystal worked. Quinn remained unmoved, almost as if he was a mannequin. And yet, every time Laito made to break eye contact, that damned harlequin's hand would reach out and ever so softly touch the tip of one of the knives' jeweled hilts. It was like he was daring him to look away, that he would open up a window for attack.
xxxxxAfter a few minutes of this tense cat and mouse game, Quinn stood up and walked towards a different door than the one he had come from. The knives were still sticking out of the table, but there was no doubt that he had more on his person. Laito wasn't going to take that chance. Quinn held up a closed hand and flicked a key into his hand from seemingly out of nowhere, unlocked the door, and turned to Laito. "I will be right back," he breathed. "Don't...touch anything." With that, he disappeared through the door and closed it behind him.
xxxxxAlmost immediately, Laito whipped out the comms gem and spoke into it in a hushed tone. "Val, what happened? Are you in? Listen, Quinn's gone through a door to get something. Keep an eye out for him and don't get caught. The girl I'm looking for was fair-skinned, with short blonde hair in pigtails. I'm going to see what I can dig up here in his main office before he gets back." He began to ruffle through the desk before him, ignoring the threat of the three knives in place before him.
xxxxxA whimpering noise could be heard coming from a locked door several feet from Val. The door was made of lapis lazuli and onyx - an unusual but fitting combination for the kind of predicament that he was in. On the other side of the door, Quinn lit a couple of lanterns and spun the bottom of a large chandelier above him, the chandelier adorned with several cages filled with animal and humanoid figures alike. All of the pets whimpered or purred or cried, some in human voices, some in unnatural tones, but all were filled with the universal and natural note of fear. Quinn hummed to himself, a slow melodic hum, as if he were singing a lullaby, and suddenly grabbed the chandelier to bring it to a stop. "It's you he's after," he mused. "But to what end?" He stepped away from the cages and approached a divination table. He placed each hand in a pool of iron-smelling red liquid at each end and bowed his head before an effigy affixed with burning incense and began to mumble to himself.
Kitsoenix

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:40 pm
|| Val Martingale ||
|| "The world is a dangerous place, it does a man good to be even more dangerous." ||

|| Location: Sanctuary || Company:Laito, sort of || Mood: Frigid, Focused on the task at hand ||
|| Main Quest: Restoration of Nir-Anin ( 3/12 Gems Collected ) ||
|| Side Quest: Find the Girl ( 0/1 VIP located ) ||

I am inside, but haven't found anything worth noting aside from a door that seems...out of place. Where most of the doors in buildings suchs as this are made from wood, this one is made from stone, various precious stone in fact, one black, another blue and white. The meaning behind the construction is lost on me, but there is noise just on the other side, almost as if a child were crying. Val replied to Laito, keeping his voice just above a whisper. Truly the door was a magnificent piece of craftsmanship, and even though the means it was constructed for wasn't entirely known to him, he could appreciate the time and effort that went into such a grand design. Val kept his ear turned for any off noise, though that decidedly needed a lot of mental decluttering to discern the tread of a human beyond the sound of the menagerie he was surrounded by. I sense magic being channeled, dark spells. Divining spells. It seems that this Laito character was right about the rumors of the owner being a mage of sorts. Nir-Anin whispered into Val's mind, something he made sure to pass onto Laito immediately.

The magical powers of his boots, silencing his footsteps to all but the most acute senses, something Val found himself thanking his lucky stars that he had come across just for situations like this where the slightest out of place footstep could mean the difference between life, his or someone else, and certain death. Sticking the the dark recesses of the room, Val continued to poke around, looking along various shelves. A box caught his eye, as it did not seem to fit the setting it was in, a small wooden box with somewhat crude, almost draconic, runes inscribed on it, along with more layers of dust than Val could guess. It had been sitting there a long time, forgotten unlike everything else around it which seemed to have gathered some dust, but not nearly as much as this item. taking it from the shelf, Val opened it and found a folded piece of paper. Opening it further, it seemed familiar, almost as if he were reuiniting with an old friend. It had a simple inscription, Ward, along with a line of incantation text. Taking the piece of parchment paper, Val took the other 3/4 page from Nir-Anin's pages and set the two together, a match, and the final bits of information on the spell Flare. Val opened the pouch that was tucked under the page in the box and extracted a white cut crystal, the same size and shape as the two he found inside Nir-Anin's grip, and the third that he had located in a similar shop along the eastern coast. Wasting no time, as he was worried he would soon need all of his skill and magic, Val slide the grated seal to the right and inserted the crystal alongside the blue and yellow gems. Nir-Anin seemed to warm and tingle with delight. Ward, a boon from danger. The spell summons a magical barrier may withstand the mightiest of attacks, magical or otherwise, but relies of the focus of the caster, you, to maintain. If you wish to use this effectively, my little marksman, you must train your mind as well as your body. Val nodded at Nir-Anin's words, the incantation now burned into his mind, such that he needn't worry about forgetting. Closing the grating on the bow's grip, Val replaced the box where he had found it, having put a second crystal from a nearby box in the bag in the true magic stone's place. Four down, eight to go...

OOC
Quest Progress Updated! ( Restoration of Nir-Anin, 4/12 Gems collected [25%] )

Snowpaya

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:46 am
User Image

xxxxxThe explosion was all the signal Yvette needed. She aimed her bow and fired into the smoke, a thick metal arrow coated with dripping pink paint. The arrow traveled out of sight...and rang out with a sharp metal twang. She had hit something hard, something metal, something that had prevented the arrow from reaching its mark. The smoke cleared, but the enemy huntress was nowhere in sight. All that remained of her arrival was the smoldering remains of the bombs, the now-used Shock Trap, and the trail of pink paint that led through the trees. It was all that would be needed. At this point, she wouldn't even need to engage the enemy herself. Her Nargacuga could do it.
xxxxxAlmost as if by command, the wyvern tromped through the trees, its red eyes following the unnatural trail of pink through the trees. It did not try to be stealthy or sneaky. It gave away its position readily, relishing the thrill of the hunt as it tracked down the mysterious huntress. It stopped and sniffed at the occasional silvery liquid, confused as to what it was. It didn't smell like blood, or any kind of liquid it had come across before. What was it? Was it blood? Was it a trap? No matter, the only thing that was to be trusted and followed was the pink paint left with the prey. The Nargacuga let out a loud howl to announce its intentions, then tore into the Wildlands.
xxxxxNot far behind, Yvette watched the wyvern's progress from above in the canopy. The poachers' camp was nearby, and she mentally oriented herself with it. She was currently using a bow, but if the huntress proved to be more skilled than she let on, a bow would prove to be a weakness in close range combat. She'd have to return to the poachers' camp and re-arm herself. Hopefully the others had cleared out already. If not, then they could be used to fight back, ensnare their quarry. She'd already burned through her Shock Trap and bombs. She would have to return anyway to continue the hunt.

Aizula

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:20 am

ezmii11-1

❖Klonus Demi-God Of Might

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗
♍♍♍
''I serve myself before all
others doesn't mean I'm craven''

◉ Klonus song ended on a good note as he was just about to play another when Zuki offer him a bowel.The smell alone was great and it hadn't occurred to him how long he hadn't eaten for awhile. He looked down at the bowl and the contents of said bowel vegetable soup and well made by the looks of it.''My mother always told me to eat my vegetables'' he explain with a grin as he took the bowl and bowed to her.''Thank you this is sure to
help''
he said taking the bowl and bringing up to his nose to smell it. Klonus sat down at the small stage and began to show down on the soup without a spoon or a fork. He didn't use his hands he just poured it down his mouth and chewed every tasty bite. When he was done he gave a deep and satisfied sigh it hit the spot and the vegetables were very refreshing. He was about to ask for seconds, but she was already serving another person '' That was delicious'' he managed to call to her.

◉ Eating the soup brought his mind back to simple times when, he was a lad. Before he was harden clad mercenary king he had humble beginnings as a farm boy. Him and his parents would grow vegetables all year round he grew up on the healthy and vital food. His mother would make said dishes form the vegetable they had in stock from time to time. His love for vegetables started at a young age and he was proof that vegetables make you big and strong. He didn't get this rip just by working his body he had to eat right,and so he did now look at him chiseled. As he sat their contemplating a song came to mind and he stood up and began to play. The song in mind would be a bit lively the kind that made you want to jump up and dance while clanging mugs together.Maybe this song would make things a bit more livley in here he thought.
Irish Tavern Music
OCC:

Traveling Theme 1: Toward The Horizon
Traveling Theme 2: Monsters In The Dungeon

♋ ♋ ♋
''I'll fight tooth and nail
for my comrades in arms''
╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

✵Mood: Calm/Entertain
✵Location: Dragon Castle/Tavern
✵Thoughts: 'A temporary musician..nothing more.''
✵Company: A lot of people ninja
✵ Items:Ring Of War or Call to Arms: This awesome onyx ring allows Klonus to conjure up five different weapons for his use. Dual scimitars ,double headed spear,Arrow/quiver,flail with a spike ball and a staff. All his weapons are black made of magical onyx making them heavy durable but, are breakable. Once a weapon is broken it will be sent back to the ring in poof of smoke. Takes three post for the weapons to be re summon. The ring is bound to Klonus and if he should he be killed the ring will lose its powers.
(Note: His arrows are never ending since they're conjured by magic.)
Magic sack: Carries his food,books of spells for review,camping gear, a journal,the flute of the muses and herbs form his world.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Phelan watched as Horrin took a moment to show concern for Elbrus, this gave Phelan the idea that the reason they're still so close is that they may need each other should they find themselves on the losing end. This gave Phelan an idea, he slowly began to trudge forward, wincing every now and then as his fresh wounds sting with each movement.

Watching the ravagers carefully, he noticed some to the side readying up for another group attack, Phelan pointed his staff at the one in the middle and loosed a bolt of blue, crackling lightning that hit the ravager and chained to the other ravagers beside it, bringing them down after a few seconds. Phelan turned his attention back to Horrin in time to see him fire off an orb of dark energy in his direction. Bringing up his enchanted grimoire, he summoned forth a wall of arcane energy to block the orb, the orb itself was still powerful enough to cause Phelan to be pushed back a couple feet. Dropping the arcane wall, he narrowed his eyes at Horrin and continued forward.

"I-I know you must believe that all you did was use Natty and myself to further your ambitions.. but.. that's not all there is to it! Y-you genuinely cared for us, I could see it! No matter how hard you try to separate yourself from the truth, I know it will always be there, deep inside of you." Phelan's voice began to crack towards the end, he raised his hand outward, his grimoire coming to levitate open before it, facing Horrin. An arcane symbol appeared on it's open page which shone brighter and brighter before unleashing a wave of arcane force, fanning forward and outward in an attempt to knock Horrin off of his feet.

Feeling? Hopeful
Where at? Outside Sanctuary
Who with? Horrin, Elbrus, Hiyama, Cairalei, Kayleon, and Nier.
OOC: N/A

xCyanRushx
Avacnela
Snowpaya

MrSinister90
Crew

Timid Reveler

5,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:25 pm

xxxxxQuinn's muttering came to an abrupt stop. He sucked in a deep breath, then let it out slowly. Almost as if the end of his ritual was a sign, the whimpering and crying stopped with his breath, the pets waiting to see who would be picked this time. He removed his hands from the small pools of blood and clenched them into fists, then relaxed his hands and straightened up. The harlequin turned to the center of the room, as if searching for something, then moved for the rare stone door. He grabbed the doorknob, made of intertwined gold and silver melted and shaped into a sphere, and made to turn it.
xxxxx"A precious stone door, huh?" Laito repeated, sliding open the front drawer and shuffling through the small boxes and papers. "Sounds important. Can you get in?" He stopped as his hand pushed an invoice aside and revealed several intriguing drawings. "Hello, what's this?" He lifted up the drawings and spread them out on the desk. The drawings were of several people reported to have gone missing, never seen again. The drawings were quite detailed, down to the environments in which the people had been in. "Seems Quinn's quite the artist," he murmured. "He's got drawings of some missing people, as if he'd been watching them for awhile before they went missing." He moved through the papers and stopped at the last drawing - a drawing of a young woman, not yet twenty, quite shy but firm in her beliefs, with what could have been fair skin and short blonde hair in pigtails.
xxxxxQuinn opened the lapis lazuli and onyx door, the twisting knob unlocking the door and allowing it to open wide. He entered the adjoined room and stomped toward a metal box on a shelf across from him, then opened it up and rummaged through the contents, the sound of metal scraping across metal flitting about the room. He pulled a particularly insidious-looking dagger from the box, a curved khukri with a silver edge and a red marble handle wrapped in smooth black leather. He snapped the box shut and turned to survey the rest of the room before deciding that whatever was bothering him was just in his imagination. Quinn returned to the safe room and pulled down on a nearby lever to cause one of his walls to slide out of place, revealing a hidden room filled with more cages and more creatures within. He looked at the chandelier of pets, then pointed to one of the cages. "You," he said. "Pigtails. You're up."
xxxxx"Please don't do this," the young woman begged. "I don't want to be someone's pet! I want to go home!"
xxxxx"Not your choice to make," Quinn returned softly, backing up into the room while keeping his mask facing her. "My Divination has foretold of his coming...Laito is here for you. And I shall give you to him."
xxxxx"No....!"
xxxxx"After a bit of...modification."

Kitsoenix

Veteris Mundi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out