Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Tonight's Gonna be a Good Night Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:01 pm
After some deliberation he had decided to put his hair up for their date; he usually wore it down for everything except cooking, it would make a nice change. This was the finishing touch to his look for the night; skinny jeans, white buttoned shirt - first two buttons undone, sleeves rolled up past his elbows - smart shoes, and his leather jacket.

Now fully prepared for the evening Zevran fetched out his phone and dropped a text to Abel. //Just about to go now, should be there in about 15.// After a final check - wallet, pokeballs, comb - he headed out into the cool early evening air with a spring in his step. Date! Did people ever get tired of dating? He couldn't imagine how they could.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:53 pm
Alright, see you there, Abel sent in reply, though a moment later he added a wink face because how could he not? There, with that sent he turned back to getting himself ready for their date. Date!

While it was definitely still chilly outside, it wasn't nearly as cold as it had been the past few months, thankfully, so the only extra layer Abel felt inclined to add to his attire - nice shoes, his best pair of jeans, and a plain white shirt underneath a mostly unbuttoned shirt that could've been either lavender or light gray depending on the lighting - was his black jacket. As he adjusted this last article of clothing and zipped it up, he turned to address his scattered pokemon, "Alright, who's coming with?" A pause, during which he glanced over the mostly uninterested forms, before adding, "Sonia?"

"Zor," the dark-type responded readily, padding past first Vanessa huddled under her blanket with Tabitha nearby, then Isaac hovering near Rebecca's still-recovering form nestled up against Caleb's fluffy fur. Elizabeth and Tania both looked eager as well, but Abel shook his head a moment later.

"Nah, you two stay here and hold down the fort for me, yeah? At least until Taavi gets back." With that decided, he grabbed his important items - Sonia's ball, his keys, wallet, phone and vape - and headed out to his car. He had a few minutes to spare since he'd be driving there instead of walking, and even though he could walk there since it wasn't that late just yet, it would be much later after their date, and all in all it just felt like the better option.

Roughly fifteen minutes later Abel had parked his car near their destination and with his thumbs in his pockets and Sonia padding along beside him, he headed down the sidewalk towards the building while keeping an eye out for his boyfriend.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:19 pm
When Abel arrived Zevran was loitering nearby playing on his phone, glancing up every so often to watch for his boyfriend's approach. When he spotted Abel he beamed, raised a hand in greeting, and slipped his phone into his pocket. "Hello there gorgeous," he winked as he sauntered over. "Are you looking for a good time?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:37 pm
Ah, he was here already. Abel's curious expression promptly shifted to a bright grin with a hint of a smirk as he drew close enough to slip an arm around his boyfriend's waist. "And hello to you too handsome," he returned without missing a beat. "I'm bound to have a good time if you're involved. Were you waiting long?" The question was posed in softer, less flirtatious tones, and his grin morphed into a pleased smile as he leaned in to kiss Zev's forehead.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:18 pm
Zevran leant into the hug and smiled at the feeling of warmth that flooded through him at the contact, which had very little at all to do with Abel's body heat. "I always bring a good time," he agreed and leant up to kiss Abel's cheek in return. "And now I was not here long, only a couple of minutes. Shall we go inside?" Zevran gestured to the doors. "The first round is mine!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:30 pm
"You do," the taller blond agreed wholeheartedly as he held the shorter man a little closer, savoring how he seemed to fit so perfectly in his arms - or, well, arm at the moment - before he grinned again and nodded. "Yeah, sounds good to me! I can't wait to see how many people are jealous of what a hot boyfriend I have," Abel said as he leaned forward to kiss Zev's forehead again. "especially with his hair up and when he's wearing those jeans; you spoil me."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:45 pm
Zevran smirked and wrapped an arm around Abel's waist. "They shall be extremely jealous, all of them, I am quite sure of it," he said without even a hint of modesty as they entered the moderately noisy space of the bar. "And as always I aim to please you of course! And to be complimented by you," he winked. "But what will you have?" Zevran asked as he gestured to the bar itself. "Beer? A shot to start? Perhaps a suggestively named cocktail?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:53 pm
As Zev slipped his arm around Abel's waist, the taller blond responded in kind by curling his own arm around his boyfriend's shoulders. "Oh, they absolutely will," he agreed with a grin. "Oh well, they'll just have to suffer through being incredibly jealous. You know I always love to tell you how incredibly handsome you are -- especially in those jeans, and with your hair like that. You're killing me having both at once. Ah," what to have, what to have... As he hummed a brief, thoughtful hum he absently lifted his hand to trace the curve of his lip and surveyed the bar they'd entered. "Surprise me," he decided after a moment, dropping his hand and aiming a bright grin at his boyfriend. "I always love your surprises. And your everything, really, but that's besides the point."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:40 pm
"Ah, killing you? Am I going to have to give you the kiss of life?" Zevran chuckled and leant up to press his lips briefly against Abel's. "Go," he waved a hand vaguely into the bar's interior, "go find us somewhere to sit perhaps, or lean, and I will see about a surprise."

Once they had parted Zevran approached the bar and, after some deliberation, acquired two espresso martinis. With the deep brown, creamy-topped drinks in hand he turned and started to wend his way through the knots of people in search of his boyfriend.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:03 pm
"Mmh, maybe a couple of them," he couldn't help but say before leaning into the kiss. Ah, and now he was being shooed. "Alright, alright, I'm going." So saying, he shot his boyfriend a grin over his shoulder as he turned to head further into the bar with Sonia in tow.

When Zev headed after him once he acquired some drinks, he'd find both Abel and his Zoroark seated at one of the handful of tables. Habits were hard to break; while he certainly didn't need to sit yet, or probably not even for a good while, years of smoking and months of being perpetually out of breath with even a little exertion had conditioned him to constantly seek out places to rest, because if he didn't need one immediately in all likelihood he would in short order. Whilst awaiting his boyfriend's return, the taller blond had removed his jacket and entrusted it to Sonia, and leaned forward on his arms crossed over the table as he surveyed the bar's other patrons with interest -- though when he spotted one in particular his quiet expression brightened and he lifted his hand to wave in the hopes he'd attract Zev's attention.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:38 pm
Was it true that you could feel somebody's eyes on you? Sometimes Zevran suspected it was true, but a line of people who hadn't felt him watching them indicated otherwise. Prey was always unwary! It still felt as though he had felt Abel looking at him before he spotted him wave, it might not be true but that wasn't very important.

Zevran approached Abel and Sonia with a smile on his lips and passed Abel one of the drinks. "Coffee with a sting," he explained as he set his own drink down on the table and then removed his jacket before sitting down beside Abel. "It comes highly recommended and we do both enjoy our coffee, I thought it worth a try." Zevran picked up his glass and toasted it towards Abel. "To good nights without cares?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:52 pm
"Welcome back handsome! And thanks for the drink; next round's on me," the taller blond said once Zevran returned with glasses in hand. ...ah, that sounded interesting! Abel peered down at the glasses keenly for a moment or two before picking his up. Zev was right, he did enjoy his coffee; they both did. "I'm always up for highly recommended drinks and anything coffee-flavored, actual coffee or otherwise; these look good!" That said, he toasted his in kind towards Zev with a bright smile. "To good boyfriends that bring good surprises," he countered before taking a sip. ...mmh, that was good.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:23 pm
Zevran smirked almost wryly and shook his head slightly as they clinked their glasses together. "You always surprise me, in good ways." The drink was a good surprise too, sweetish but rich with the taste of coffee. Was it based on a coffee liqueur? Probably. "And, as I have not seen you all day, how was your day at work?" Whether Abel wanted to relate a funny anecdote or grumble about an annoying customer of co-worker he was more than willing to listen.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:33 pm
"I'm just returning the favor, is all," he replied with an airy shrug as if he didn't thoroughly enjoy surprising his boyfriend with various things, completely innocent or otherwise, then took another sip of the drink. Oh yes, this was quite good. He usually liked most drinks, but coffee-flavored ones held a special place in his heart. Not as special a place as Zevran had though, of course. Not that he'd say that.

Just yet.

Ah? Oh, he wanted to know about his day. "Mmh," he said as he lowered his glass from his lips again and swallowed, "it was alright, about par for the course really, besides being an extra long shift because someone called out. Didn't have any a*****e people, helped unload the shipment, cleaned the firearms used in the range, gave some lessons... Nothing too exciting, really," he ended with a shrug. With that done, he aimed a smile at the shorter blond. "What about yours?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:08 pm
Zevran smiled in reply to Abel's shrug and lent an elbow on the table, though only after checking nothing unpleasant had been spilled on it. "Then we complement and compliment one another well don't we?" he observed. "As for my day," he gave a shrug much like Abel's, indicating no great dramas, "I played some cards online, exercised the pokemon, and went to the gym. Not exciting perhaps but pleasant enough, especially because I had this evening to look forward to." He was very much enjoying making little plans like this a week or two in advance on a more or less rolling basis, there was always something ahead but not too far ahead.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff