Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Tonight's Gonna be a Good Night Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:28 pm
Ah, compliments abound, was it? Abel chuckled a bit as he lifted his free hand to lightly brush his thumb over one corner of Zevran's smile. Had he ever loved someone else's smile as much as he loved Zev's? Had he loved Molly's this much? He was inclined to think not, but then again it was hard to say given how long ago that had been. Did it even really matter in the end? "I believe we do, yeah," he agreed in softer tones, his own smile warm, gentle and terribly fond. "That sounds like a productive day to me! And that's very fair, I've been looking forward to it too, especially after such a long day. Though other things help days like that go by better -- like delicious packed lunches made by a certain someone," he added as his smile grew into a grin before he took another sip of his drink. Oh yes, he loved the lunches Zev made for him - whether he'd made just the one that day or made several ahead of time for the times he didn't spend the night - and he got quite a few compliments on them too. 'Compliments' along the lines of 'awww did your boyfriend pack you lunch again, that's so cute!' Compliments that he'd told Zev plenty of times before, though he withheld them just now; maybe later, in private.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:33 pm
He really did like it when Abel touched his face or touched him in general in fact, regardless of the circumstances.

When Abel mentioned lunch Zevran perked up a little, his smirk giving way to an eager smile. "Ah, you enjoyed today? Good! Did you have the one with the croquettes today? I wasn't sure how they would be once they were cold." He had been sceptical about the jamón serrano either but he had tried a bit of that himself and been impressed, that market stall would certainly be visited again when he wanted cured meats.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:08 pm
Funny how mentioning his cooking almost always seemed to flip a switch. It was kind of cute. Actually it was really cute, who was he kidding? Not himself, certainly. "I did! And I did, and they were delicious, don't worry. Your cooking is always delicious," he assured his boyfriend with a grin, though he didn't say so just to assuage him; his cooking genuinely always was delicious, no matter what it was he made. While he had his preferences and favorites among them, he always thoroughly enjoyed all of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:41 pm
"Excellent!" Zevran beamed. "I will remember that next time I make them and deliberately over cater this time so there can be some for lunches." He needed ideas for next week, maybe he could bastardise tortilla some more? He would no doubt be shot in a traditional household for considering it but why not ham? There was still some ham left, and ham and egg went together well. "I should make a basket for you and your colleagues sometime, to make all of them even more jealous," Zevran said idly as he pondered other possibilities, and then took a sip of his drink.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:46 pm
It was nice to see him so pleased. Abel was mid-sip when Zev spoke, so he took a moment to swallow before replying properly. "Mmh, they'd probably love that, though I'm sure they'll all start trying to steal some of my food or beg for you to make them more. Or both!" He added with a brief chuckle. Some wouldn't dare, though one or two absolutely would try to steal off his plate - or container - when he wasn't looking. "If you want them to be even more jealous, that's probably a good way to do it."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:52 pm
Zevran smirked behind his glass, swallowed, licked his lips and then said; "Well if they would like to have lunches made for them my rates are reasonable. It is easier to cook in moderate bulk than for just one or two people if you wish to have variety in your life. But if it merely serves to make them jealous of you, I am quite content with that as well!" He didn't know the relationship status of any of Abel's colleagues, save perhaps a couple that might have been mentioned in passing in an anecdote, but he liked to believe that Abel was happier than any of them. He wanted to make him happier than any of them, happier than anyone.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:06 pm
Abel's gaze dropped to his boyfriend's lips - he couldn't help it - as he spoke, and he nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah, that's a fair point. It's up to you if you want to make them some sometime, I'm sure they'd love it, you'd make them even more terribly jealous than they already are, and they might offer to pay you for more! It sounds like an all around good idea, I think." Oh yes, for sure -- but only if Zevran wanted to do it. If he didn't, then oh well. His coworkers would just have to suffer without any of his boyfriend's wonderful cooking.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:13 pm
Oh-ho, was somebody distracted from his gaze a little? Zevran smirked further and ran his thumb slowly over the line of his lower lip. "Hummm," he said, as though the motion was made merely in thought and not to draw Abel's eye further. "Yes I think I would enjoy doing that and so I shall, when the mood takes me of course. I will make a nice little cold tapas basket, perhaps even with ice cream for dessert. I have always wanted to try to make that, and in a pot insulated by Articuno down it should stay chilled until lunch."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:44 pm
Zevran's movements further distracted his already distracted boyfriend. All of the things he could do, all of the things he wanted to do.... Later though. Later. Making an effort to pull himself back to the topic at hand, Abel gave himself a mental shake and smirked over at his boyfriend, one eyebrow lifting a tad. "Making ice cream, really? I've never done that either, you'll have to let me help you make it. If you don't mind my help of course," he made sure to add as he lifted his glass to polish off the rest of his drink.

That was enough of not being distracted.

"I just want you to know," he began as he reached over to cover Zev's drink with one hand while the other reached up to curve around the back of his neck, brushing against the bun of hair there as he leaned in close enough to touch but not just yet, "that you are extremely distracting." With that said, he closed the distance to press his lips to Zevran's.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:25 pm
Mmmh, yes, he had been looking forward to tonight with good reason. "Distracting? Me? Such accusations," Zevran purred into Abel's ear as their lips parted. "You are terrible to say such things about me, truly terrible, why I am the most innocent person who has ever lived!" As he sat back a little more in order to pick up his drink again Zevran smirked and winked cheekily at Abel as he added; "Or so I always tell police officers. But, yes, I would very much like your help in experimenting with ice cream. What flavour... coffee? Caramel?"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:46 pm
"I know, I'm just awful," he sighed happily as he leaned away, satisfied with the kiss - for now, at least - though his hand took its sweet time slipping away, brushing against his earlobe as it made its way down the smooth line of his jaw before it fell and returned to the table. As Zev reached for his drink again, Abel's other hand left it - he didn't expect anyone to try messing with either of their drinks, especially not with Sonia watching, but better safe than sick as all hell later - and curled around his empty glass instinctively even though he knew there wasn't anything left. He aimed a smirk at his boyfriend, "I'm terrible and horrible, but would you have me any other way?"

Ah, ice cream flavors... A small, pensive frown worked its way onto his face as he debated the question. "I'm always up for coffee-flavored things, but caramel is always good too. What about some berry flavor? Like raspberry or something," he suggested with a shrug. Then he tipped his empty glass towards Zev enquiringly, "What d'you want for your second round? When you're ready for it, of course."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:11 pm
Zevran swirled the last of his drink around his glass and inspected Abel critically with one eyebrow raised. "Humm... Yes I suppose you're right, I do quite like you the way you are," he said after some moments. He did, quite a lot, increasingly in fact and he couldn't quite decide whether it was more elating or unnerving.

Time for another drink!

"Ahh... get me another cocktail as we have started that way, dealer's choice. And yes, I think a berry ice cream could be rather nice; sharpness to cut through the sweet." How did you make ice cream anyway? Perhaps he would look it up while Abel got their drinks.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:12 pm
Abel leaned his elbow on the table and rested his cheek against the backs of his fingers as he waited patiently for Zevran to finish pondering the thought, a smirk on his face as he realized how much he enjoyed the attention. Usually it never crossed his mind, but now that he did he realized that he rather liked when Zev looked at him. He rather liked when Zev did a lot of things, truthfully, but just looking at him was nice. Perhaps it was the way he looked at him? Maybe? "Oh good," he said in mock relieved tones when Zevran finally gave his answer, "I was starting to get worried."

Not.

"Another cocktail it is!" So saying, he stood and brushed his fingertips over his boyfriend's jaw as he passed. "And berry ice cream it is, it sounds like. I'll be right back."

As promised Abel returned in short order, a glass held in each hand, with both containing a much brighter liquid than before. "I figured since we just talked about berries that something fruity would be nice next," he elaborated as he set Zev's glass down in front of him before sitting down with his own.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:01 pm
In the time Abel was gone Zev googled briefly and then simply sat letting the music flow through him, and thinking. How long did people date as... dates? Well they were boyfriends but what did you do beyond that? Was there any step before- well before something quite final? He could tell Abel anything but he could not tell him that he didn't know this, or that he wouldn't know what to do even if there was an answer.

More alcohol was definitely the answer, and when a brightly coloured drink was set down before him Zevran grinned and picked it up. "Ah, excellent! What shall we drink to this time my friend?"

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:18 pm
"Mmh, I'm not a good person to ask that question," he admitted as he chuckled and carefully swirled the contents of his glass, aiming a bright grin at his boyfriend, "because if given the option I'm just gonna keep finding different ways to toast to having such a wonderful boyfriend." Because really, what else could he think to toast? Spending evenings with his boyfriend, going out places with his boyfriend, watching movies with his boyfriend -- really, all of those were things he did with his boyfriend, so why shouldn't he just cut out the extra details and toast him directly? Maybe because that would probably end up a little boring. Hm. He wasn't very good at this game.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff