[01][Moriko Amaterasu][Captain Commander][A]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yummguk
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

________________⊰BASIC INFORMATION⊱________________

»Character name: Moriko Amaterasu
            »Pronunciation of name: Mo-ree-k-oo A-m-ah-t-err-ah-ss-ew
            »Character squad: One
            »Character rank: Captain Commander
            »Sexuality: Heterosexual
            »Character age:

Appearance: 96

Actual: 4501

________________⊰PERSONALITY, TRAITS & BIOGRAPHY⊱________________

»Characters personality: Motivated, driven, and strong minded summarizes Moriko display of leadership. She has a passion and strong drive to complete the most vigorous tasks, never the one to just give up. Her leadership is ruled with a sharp tongue and a warm heart, always leading the example instead of bossing around. Holding a relationship with her is realistically easy if you can handle blunt responses and sarcasm for days. She isn't flamboyant with her emotions so touchy subjects come a bit easier for her. However because of her sharp, sarcastic tongue, she tends to get into arguments easily. Despite this all, Moriko is warm at heart and when push comes to shove, she'll be there for you.
            »Characters likes: Fist fighting, tea, strong "tea", company of others, wildlife, walking, wood burning
            »Characters dislikes: Arrogance, close minded people, pollen, snow, empathy to her
            »Fears/Phobia: Loneliness, betrayal
            »Habits: When in thought she messes with her lips, walking around bare foot, smacking people when laughing, pushing up her sleeves, coughing
            »Talents: Can crush a skull with bare hands, Hakuda, whistling, staying positive.
            »Biography:You know, my life has been vaguely boring and extremely uninteresting. I’m 4,501 and the only interesting thing that has happened in my life was short and unexpected. Suppose I should wait to talk about that event, start with how I was raised. I was thankful to be adopted into a richer family, located just inside the walls of the Seireitei, my adopted father once held a Captain position. During my blessed childhood, I was raised to be a good, wholesome individual. You wouldn’t believe how adorable I was. I was always honest, humble, and a happy child. I craved knowledge at a young age and got just what I wanted.

Suppose having a father that is a Captain comes with it’s perks. Despite him not being in my life too much, I was always in contact with Shinigami. I was always curious and rather flabbergasted by them. Such wonderful people to risk their lives for peace in this world and others. I held Shinigami on a high pedestal and knew exactly what I wanted to be when I grew up. Thanks to how young I was, I didn’t know of such horrors yet. I got to watch the training of other officers and got a small lesson here and there until I was old enough to enter the Academy and officially start.

During my training day’s, nothing too exciting happened. I was a rough candidate, lemme tell you. I was way too eager for my own good and was always the one to mess up. My teachers, trainers, whatever you call them, were delightful with me. Seeing such an excited candidate with a truly pure heart probably sent their hearts fluttering. I always had a smile on my face and was willing to try anything at least once. I have it my everything. Through the years of training, I knew where I stood with myself. Not too great in zanjutsu, yet I flourished in hakuda and kido. Slightly more to hakuda, but my kido skills where a second. I had a strong spiritual pressure but never grasped the concept of how to flow it out and cast it against my blade, Im working on it.

Finally my last days as a candidate I began to notice a fellow member, as he began to notice me as well. His lovely name was Djinn, my soon to be husband. In his younger days, the man was a kind yet a rather feisty man. It was pretty obvious we were a perfect fit. He was soon to graduate the academy and go on his way to be a Shinigami and I was going to be stuck in the academy for another year. However, we decided to make the most of it and spent the days together we could.

Graduating the academy, I was to choose where I would stand. I was offered a position in quite a few places, however stealth wasn’t an option and division eleven just seemed a tad too rough for me, so I decided to apply to division ten. Djinn and I were separated but kept in contact, typically our dates were a nice fighting match and then drinks after. This went on for quite some time until Djinn became Lieutenant. With new power came new responsibility and we wedded. Tis when problems began. Our marriage life was not at all in danger, but my husband’s sanity was. Years stood and my husband began to deteriorate, unaware to himself. My love for him was true, but I was unsure if he was to me.

One faithful night decided my long fate. By this time I was a well off Lieutenant and still faithful to my lunatic husband. Captain he was, went off to an unknown mission for some days, as usual, to which I thought nothing of. However two days after his disappearance an odd aura began to surround me. Just a strange feeling of being watched...followed...studied… I wasn’t the brightest when it came to stealth and all that jazz, that was my husband, so it was unknown to me that a past friend from the academy seemed to take notice of me and my husband’s disappearance.

Coming home from a night of training, in a passage that was bare, I walked. Before I knew it, a kido was placed on my back and I became paralyzed and eventually masked. Terrified couldn’t even describe the emotions that were flowing through my veins. Demasked, I was in an unfamiliar place to which I could only assume was far away from help.
            However, a familiar face came into view, a past friend. This past friend happened to be carrying a knife. We spoke, he stated his loathing hate for my happiness and love I had for someone besides him. He spoke about the abandonment I had placed on him years ago, nothing could persuade him otherwise.

Beaten and battered, I felt victimized and betrayed. He continued to ravage my body until my sanity was no more. Out from within me was a dark...dark emotion to which I wish I never drew out. In desperate times comes desperate measures. Death came easy for him, his body was eviscerated, tarnished, whatever you wish to imagine, I had done, she had done. My soul was broken, I was broken. Tears streamed down my face as I escaped the horror that was my fate.

During my own battles, it seemed the Gotei was falling as well. The people, annoying little buggers they were, opted out to remove the Gotei 13 altogether. Being how battered I was, there was not much interaction with the law for me during this time. All that was for me, was rebuilding my body. And the Gotei had fallen. Disbanded and scattered back to the life they came from, I found myself back inside my adopted family's home. Recovery was necessary.

Through long years came a great uprising. As my wounds healed a passion for bringing back the Gotei had struck. As mortality rate increased, my passion for fighting the people, regaining the Gotei, grew strong. Forming a band of misfits, we named ourselves the disbanded. Tasked with bringing back order through our own means and shining light on the need for the Gotei.

The battles were long but eventually, the people cracked. It was to be decided that Central 46 were to be the lawmakers. Reinstating the Gotei 13 was hard at first, as the only original member was I. Members started flooding in, the Academy was brought back, order reigned. To my surprised, Central 46 placed me as Captain Commander, the one to lead the Gotei 13 into greatness.

And greatness we did.

________________⊰PHYSICAL APPEARANCE⊱________________

»Characters skin color/ethnicity: Japanese
            »Character height: 5'5"
            »Character weight: 130lbs
            »Character hair color/length/style: Hip length black, coarse, straight hair. Worn in a low bun
            »Reiryoku Color: Deep Green

________________⊰ZANPAKUTO INFORMATION⊱________________

»Zanpakutō name: 地球 [Chikyū][Earth]
            »Zanpakutō spirit appearance: A body of humanoid formed of rock, literally. Humanoid formed rock is roughly 8 feet tall and weights approx 3000 pounds. The creature is slow moving, every movement brings a little dust out of the nook and crannies of the creature. It is based off the general strongest stone, despite the diamond, quartz.
            »Zanpakutō sealed form: A bamboo staff is a good representation of what Ivy's sealed zanpakuto looks like. I say this because its the color, nothing else. Its wooden sheath and a brown shade of a grip. On the hilt is a leather that has imprinted on it a woodland creature, a doe along with a few flowers.

»Shikai status: Mastered
            »Activation incantation: "Shatter the ground...Chikyū" *however not necessary for activation
            »Released appearance: Once Chikyū masutā is released,Moriko's blade from the very tip, starts to shatter and turn into dust until everything of her sword, hilt and all have dissipated.
            »Battlefield changes: The ground shakes for a moment as it absorbs Ivy's zanpkauto into the soil. As soon as the kashira is swallowed up by the ground a slight obvious wave, like a droplet hitting still water, is felt. After that, nothing changes or moves until her abilities are in play.
            »Abilities:
            [浮上][Fujō][Levitation]
            This ability allows Moriko to levitate nearby pieces of earth and stone of numerous sizes, up to 600 pounds and propel them at opponents with a punching or kicking motion. It is noted that Moriko can lift up multiple rocks at once, equaling the weight provided previously. For example, Moriko could lift up a 500 bolder, then a 50 pound rock, and then a 30 pound rock at once, along with small pebbles. Moriko can levitate each one until a movement is given to fire it off [1 post cool down][limitless]

[ブロック][Burokku][Block]
            Similar to Levitation, this ability allows Moriko to bring up blocks of rocks, thick as 50 inches, as wide as 100 feet, and 70 feet in height. She can then ether use them, up to 6 at a time, to block or launch them at the opponent. However if she wishes to launch them at the opponent, up to 60 feet, she may only shift one at a time and they're speed is equivalent to 60mph. [2 post cool down][limitless]

[沈没][Chinbotsu][Sinking]
            This ability allows Moriko to shift the ground underneath an opponent to the point it becomes sand. The opponents feet would sink and slow their movement down as they get out of the small sand pit. It is no deeper than a few inches and only centered around the opponents feet, only up to 5 feet per opponent. Able to use on multiple people. [2 post cool down][7 post limit]

[箇条書き][Kajō kaki][Bullets]
            This ability allows Ivy to pick up small rocks and shoot them with great speeds toward an opponent, like bullets. She levitates up to 20 and with punches sends one off at a time. The aim of the bullets aren't always accurate. It is shown about 70% of the time they hit the desired target. Speed is shown at 1000 mph. distance is key to avoiding these rocks. At close range, the bullets can reek havoc on the body. At a distance, they serve more as a penetrating wound. [4 post cool down] [5 post limit]

»Bankai status: Mastered
            »Activation incantation: Bankai
            »Appearance: Remains the same
            »Abilities:
            [鎧][Yoroi][Armor]
            This ability allows Ivy to create an inch thick rock covering over any limb or her full body. By picking up a block of rock and wrapping it around said limb and using it to protect the certain body part. Can be used to cover a fist and punch or covering the leg to kick to enhance the punch. If body is fully covered, it is covered all over the body, even the head. Movement lags a bit when doing so. The strength of the suite is yet to be determined. It is not indestructible…. However no one has been able to penetrate it. [2 post cool down] [10 post limit]

[溶岩][Yōgan][Lava]
            This ability allows Ivy to control and manipulate lava in small or massive amounts up to 500 feet wide and 900 feet in length upturn molten rocks from above, creating lava. Using the rocks under the ground, she lifts them from the bottom of the earth and upturns them, using it as a blockade. She can also use the lava that lays on the ground like levitation the molting rocks and flinging them.[5 post cool down] [6 post limit]

[塵の雲][Chiri no kumo][Dust Cloud]
            This ability allows Ivy to shake the ground like a tremor and create dust clouds to cover her. One post shaking is a light dust and two posts shaking is a heavy dust. During this time period, the ground is shaking but not to the extremity of an earthquake, but it is noticeably shaking. Can only shake a 5000 foot radius regardless of a heavy or light dust.[3 post cool down] [limitless]

»Duration: 30 Posts

________________⊰Kidō⊱________________

»Field of Study: Hadō
            »Bakudō:
            - Knows all spells [Weak at spells 66 at up ]
            »Hadō:
            - Knows all spells [Mastered]
            »Kaidō
            - None

________________⊰Combat⊱________________

»Field of Study: Hakudo
            »Hakudo:
            - Knows all Skills
            »Zanjutsu
            - Knows all skills [however has mastered only half]
            »Hohō:
            - Knows all skills [knows all however speed she lacks]

________________⊰Extra⊱________________

»Characters possessions: The Captain Commander doesn't carry much in her pockets. It should be noted that she bears tattoos from her wrists down her back, and ends at her feet. Shes is covered in 75% tattoos. These tattoo's were designed by the research development division. Unlike normal tattoos, these have a sealing property. The Captain Commander, with 75% of he body covered, has 75% of her spiritual pressure sealed up. She has the ability to remove the tattoos and release her spiritual pressure.
            »Stats: 3000 [feels like 700]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:26 pm
This character is an NPC

yummguk
Captain

◇Profiles ● Accepted

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items