Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
{ AMA 2017 } ASK ME ANYTHING X2 RP POINTS EVENT Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's AMA week, which means double rp points, all the rp points all the everything!

CREATING AN AMA THREAD

gaia_crown [ What is AMA ] AMA stands for "ask me anything". Just imagine that they're using either a spooky equivalent site for it (on Halloween/Horsemen side "Deaddit" ) or a really bad Reddit ripoff version (Deus side)

You can create an ama thread using whatever graphics you like, and whatever characters you like. It should be nice and simple like the below (USE FORM TO COPY AND PASTE TO START YOUR AMA THREAD AND PASTE IT IN THIS SUBFORUM):

SAMPLE TITLE THREAD [AMA] CHARNAMEHERE

AMA: DETENTION_IS_COOL

This is your spooktactula school secretary, Arel. I grade your report cards and give students detention and am famous for my apple cider. AMA.

OOC

Link to journal: LINK HERE
Plot requests: If your character is up for any plotting requests or ideas, post them here!

[center]*OPTIONAL IMAGE HERE*[/center]
[size=16][b][color=orange]AMA: *MAKE UP A CHARACTER USERNAME HERE*[/b][/size][/color]

*SMALL RP DESCRIPTION RELEVANT TO YOUR CHARACTER IN FIRST PERSON DESCRIBING YOURSELF A BIT + YOUR CHAR'S NAME* Here's a sample of what ones look like:
- [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/334wcy/i_am_gordon_ramsay_ama/]https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/334wcy/i_am_gordon_ramsay_ama/[/url]
- [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2agklw/i_am_guillermo_del_toro_director_writer_producer/]https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2agklw/i_am_guillermo_del_toro_director_writer_producer/[/url]
- [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/61hmj9/i_might_be_one_of_the_most_boring_person_in_the/]https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/61hmj9/i_might_be_one_of_the_most_boring_person_in_the/[/url]

[quote="OOC"]
[b]Link to journal:[/b] LINK HERE
[b]Plot requests:[/b] If your character is up for any plotting requests or ideas, post them here! [/quote]

gaia_crown [ MULTIPLE CHARACTERS ]: If you have more than one character, just make a second post for your second character using the above form, a third for your third character, etc.

gaia_crown [ LABELLING YOUR AMA THREAD ]: It should say: [ AMA ][ ALL CHARACTER NAMES HERE ] [ OPEN ]

ASKING/ANSWERING QUESTIONS IN AMA THREADS

gaia_crown [ POSTING A QUESTION IN SOMEONE'S AMA 2017 THREAD ]: If you see a thread that is [OPEN] and AMA (and 2017 current posted timestamp), go ahead and post a question. Again, this is r/ama style so format should look something like (USE THE FORM TO COPY PASTE if needed!):

ASKING A QUESTION IN A THREAD

Username: ProfessorQB

What ingredients do you use to make your own apple cider? o w o

Zoobey

OOC: Also I noticed you were interested in an artifact run plot! We can set one up!

[b]Username:[/b] MAKE UP A USERNAME FOR YOUR CHAR ASKING THE QUESTION (You can put "anon" if you don't want your character to be known @ question asking!)

*QUESTION GOES HERE* Please note: if your character is a student for example, they cannot ask a Hunter a question, etc etc @ cross faction. It is okay for Student/ Horsemen to interact though. So, Hunters can ask other Hunters, Students/Horsemen can ask other Students/Horsemen question

[quote="QUOTE THREAD OWNER HERE"]((OPTIONAL OOC: PUT HERE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN ANY PLOTTING WITH THAT CHARACTER. Don't feel pressured to ask, this is just for people who have time for the plottings! ))[/quote]

gaia_crown [ ANSWERING A QUESTION IN YOUR OWN THREAD ]: Just go ahead and user the username of the person answering, quote the person asking, and answer icly with that character something like:

SAMPLE RESPONDING TO A QUESTION POST

Username: Detention_Is_Cool

Good question! I use a mixture of ghost crabapples and Sweet Treats for the added flavour.
Zoobey
Sure let's do it! I'll set one up and quote you!

EXTRA PRIZES

gaia_star +2 rp points for every 5 questions asked (MAX OF 10 THIS WAY) - you can apply it to any distribution of whatever characters you own
gaia_star x2 rp points for any rp thread you start in an ama thread. Ie: if you propose to a character or they propose to you and you guys both start it. That means prps are +2, battle/card game rps are +4.

SHIPPING!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gaia_crown [ GET SHIPPED ] Shipping is our favourite part of it all! For every AMA THREAD YOU CREATE you will get 4 random ships!.

- These will include AT LEAST ONE of our NEW SHIPS: (Stalker Ship, Padawan Ship, No Homo Ship, Friend Ship)

- Don't have a character that shows up in your ship list? Go HERE to add your character!

- To claim your ship, simply post YOUR MINIS USERNAME and A LINK TO YOUR AMA THREAD BELOW

LIST OF AMA THREADS!

gaia_star Zoobey (Mark, Arel)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:34 pm
Minis Username: seiana
AMA Thread: Here!  

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:30 pm
Minis Username: Nessy
AMA Thread: Here!