Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
AMA (Kim, Shiki and Keen)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:50 pm
*OPTIONAL IMAGE HERE*

AMA:Sun_Spazz

If I can fight it I will, cause seriously, that is what life is about. I know little about things I should because I get distracted by things pretty fast. I am a member of Sun, and I love it. Oh yeah and My name is Kimberly Whitmore.. guess that is needed.

OOC

Link to journal: Kimberly Whitmore
Plot requests: I
*Sparring!
*needs lessons on how to do ... stuff
*Friends

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:51 pm
*OPTIONAL IMAGE HERE*

Kitsune*Plush

Hi, I am Aoe Shiki. Yes I am old enough to be in school. I like soft and fluffy things. Foxfires are my favorite pets.
OOC

Link to journal: Aoe Shiki
Plot requests:
*If your character is fluffy in anyway, Shiki will love to snuggle
*sparring
*conflict

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:39 pm
*OPTIONAL IMAGE HERE*

AMA: Nocturnal_Cries
My name is Caoineadh O' Briain AKA Keen. Second year student. I have been on a bit of a hiatus visiting family and dealing with stuff. Nice to be back.

OOC

Link to journal: Keen
Plot requests: *Spar
*Meet and greet
*Classes
*Anything, seriously.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:09 am
Username: im_great_r_u

What color Foxfire is your favorite? Why?
How many foxfires do you own?

Steal
Shiki

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:15 am
Username: Sherry_Sweet

Hello!
So, do you like fighting? What do you like about it? Did you have any fighting training before coming here?

Steal
Kim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:35 am
Username: NoScaresPlz

What do you like fighting against? Do you prefer spars?

Do you have a favorite mythological creature?

Steal

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:09 am
Grifferie

What color Foxfire is your favorite? Why?
How many foxfires do you own?

Steal
Shiki

Hi I'm_great_r_u . last count I had over 330, different foxfire. They are all well treated and loved. though I can only have 30 at school.

I like all colour, but if I must pick. I find my comet one very nice, I can count the stars and fall asleep. My five flying ones will not like that though. I hope I can find a bioluminescence one. Is there one?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:15 am
Grifferie
Username: Sherry_Sweet

Hello!
So, do you like fighting? What do you like about it? Did you have any fighting training before coming here?

Steal
Kim

I LOVE fighting Sherry_sweet. My only training was on the streets and at the hands of other fosters, but that taught me to take pain, so no regrets. I like how fighting is both good exercise and a stress reliever. Had a bad day, beat the snot out of something. Too hyped to sleep? Wear yourself down fighting something. It hasn't failed me yet.  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:25 am
poke mattix
Username: NoScaresPlz

What do you like fighting against? Do you prefer spars?

Do you have a favorite mythological creature?

Steal

Good questions NoScaresPlz. I like fighting nearly anything. Nearly because I rather dislike things with exoskeletons, natural armours are unfair. I had fun fighting a horseman, but that is team fighting. One on one I do enjoy a good spar. It is great practice and teaches new skills.

Fav mythical creature. Oh wow, um, Kirin! Kick a** looking, gives power to those it likes, hates causing damage because it unbalances the world and it fly's with no wings. Talk about tricky though, you can now control the world, but someone will likely assassinate you. Oops, should have mentioned that sooner I guess.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:52 pm

WOW! That's a lot of foxfires. Do they all have names? Do you have to brush them all?

Comet is a nice color.
Oh! I have no idea if there is a bioluminescent one. If I ever see one I will tell you!!

Steal

Hi I'm_great_r_u . last count I had over 330, different foxfire. They are all well treated and loved. though I can only have 30 at school.

I like all colour, but if I must pick. I find my comet one very nice, I can count the stars and fall asleep. My five flying ones will not like that though. I hope I can find a bioluminescence one. Is there one?

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:57 pm
Grifferie

WOW! That's a lot of foxfires. Do they all have names? Do you have to brush them all?

Comet is a nice color.
Oh! I have no idea if there is a bioluminescent one. If I ever see one I will tell you!

I do have names for most of them. As for their grooming, the ones still back home are cared for by handlers. The ones at school are my responsibility. As far as names though, while they have them only a few seem to respond.

Maybe they don't care. I hope there is a bioluminescent one somewhere it would be a dream come true. There are some colourations I have yet to track down. I need to go out looking for them again. Some are hard to locate, but it is fun.  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games