Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] [reine] [open]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

danse-hexe
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:55 pm
User Image
AMA: rw

hi my name is reine
i don't know who i am
let me know if you do i guess

OOC

Link to journal: LINK HERE
Plot requests:ANYTHING

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:22 am
Username: Sherry_Sweet

Hello!
Do you like movies? What movie is your favorite?
What genre of movie do you like best?

danse-hexe
Reine

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

danse-hexe
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:50 am
Username: rw
hi sherry_sweet! i don't watch a lot of movies but my best friend used to take me to the theatre when he visited. those were good times. we snuck in to watch pan's labyrinth when it came out, it was pretty cool. i guess i like monster movies except not the ones that aren't believable, i think we should take monsters more seriously they are a real threat.

what movies do you like? would you rather read a book or watch a movie because i think i probably would pick books

Grifferie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:33 am
Username: NoScaresPlz

Whats a hobby or activity you enjoy participating in?

danse-hexe

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

danse-hexe
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:31 am

um

i read a lot

i guess

maybe hiking we did that sometimes too

poke mattix

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:40 pm
Username: Sherry_Sweet

They are indeed a real threat.
Pan's Labyrinth was a good movie.

I really like movies with adventure!
Also. I think I agree. Usually a book is better than a movie.

danse-hexe

hi sherry_sweet! i don't watch a lot of movies but my best friend used to take me to the theatre when he visited. those were good times. we snuck in to watch pan's labyrinth when it came out, it was pretty cool. i guess i like monster movies except not the ones that aren't believable, i think we should take monsters more seriously they are a real threat.

what movies do you like? would you rather read a book or watch a movie because i think i probably would pick books

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

danse-hexe
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:47 pm

@Sherry_Sweet
cool
let me know if you have any book recs i guess

Grifferie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:11 pm
Username: Mark_the_awesomenator

Ok here's ur padawan training test examination pretest thing for ur extra credit:

There's two people and one is good and one is evil. And the good one shoots the evil one. Do u let the good one go or do you punish the good one?

danse-hexe

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

danse-hexe
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:06 am
@Mark_the_awesomenator

Sir i don't think there's enough information to make a proper judgement

firstly what metrics are we using to define someone as good or evil, and how good is good and how evil is evil, like did they steal some bread or do they get drunk and beat their kids sometimes, because if it's the latter sometimes i wish he was dead too but i don't think i would kill him personally because it seems like a really big serious thing to do and it would go on my record, also does the good person become evil from killing someone since that's kind of an evil thing to do, actually maybe we should backtrack because you said the good one shoots the evil one and maybe he just gets hurt but not killed but does that make that okay if he intended to kill the evil guy but he just wasn't very good at aiming, so is the real question like are intentions more important than what happens in the end because i don't think they are but maybe we should factor it in anyway and maybe there's an acceptable ratio of how good your intentions were versus how bad the outcome is except i think it's also really hard to decide what that threshold should be so ultimately it's a matter of how we would quantify intention and the impact of the action taken and

i'll submit a 10-page report on this by next week thank you for asking such a challenging thought-provoking question i promise i'll research it thoroughly

Zoobey

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff