Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:53 pm
He left the PS4 connected to the Internet so it kept downloading and updating. He blew through all the bandwidth so now I have to use my phone or school WiFi to get on Gaia. stare

It resets in 12 days.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:12 am
Do they all do that? Should have stuck with Nintendo.

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:12 am
Eh, Nintendo has a crappy game line up.
And their consoles go online as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:37 am
is it possible to not set it to automatically download updates and whatnot? my xbox has the option where you turn on/off that feature whenever it is off.  

sgt.Frosty

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:53 pm
Dogoda
Umm... Mario? Zelda?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:00 pm
A-B0T
Dogoda
Umm... Mario? Zelda?

It's the fact that they keep making new consoles for the tv. They don't utilize what they already have out to its full potential.
WiiU wasn't even out that long and now everything is going to the new Switch console. They're pulling a sega...
Mario and Zelda isn't enough for me to buy another new console.
At least with Playstation they have bombass games like uncharted, ff15, kingdom Hearts and they are about to release three new crash bandicoot games, they also have Diablo 4 coming out, ff7 is getting an HD remake for the ps4 as well.
Nintendo has s**t titles like splatoon and that lame animal crossing party game. If they brought back Earthbound I'd be interested.  

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:10 pm
sgt.Frosty
is it possible to not set it to automatically download updates and whatnot? my xbox has the option where you turn on/off that feature whenever it is off.
They do, he just claims to have "forgot" to fix the settings to where it wouldn't be downloading s**t like crazy. emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:17 pm
Dogoda
A-B0T
Dogoda
Umm... Mario? Zelda?

It's the fact that they keep making new consoles for the tv. They don't utilize what they already have out to its full potential.
WiiU wasn't even out that long and now everything is going to the new Switch console. They're pulling a sega...
At least with Playstation they have bombass games like uncharted, ff15, kingdom Hearts and they are about to release three new crash bandicoot games, they also have Diablo 4 coming out, ff7 is getting an HD remake for the ps4 as well.
Nintendo has s**t titles like splatoon and that lame animal crossing party game. If they brought back Earthbound I'd be interested.
b***h you played that stupid animal crossing game. The ps4 games you listed are boring.

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:38 pm
A-B0T
Dogoda
A-B0T
Dogoda
Umm... Mario? Zelda?

b***h you played that stupid animal crossing game. The ps4 games you listed are boring.

I liked the actual animal crossing games, the one on WiiU is a knock off Mario party game. It's a spinoff title that doesn't really have anything to do with the series.
You don't make a house, fill up a museum, arrange furniture, or anything.
You just go around a board and play mini games.

If I wanted to play a party game I'd play a Mario Party title, not a lame spinoff.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:44 pm
Dogoda
A-B0T
Dogoda
A-B0T
Dogoda
Umm... Mario? Zelda?

I liked the actual animal crossing games, the one on WiiU is a knock off Mario party game. It's a spinoff title that doesn't really have anything to do with the series.

If I wanted to play a party game I'd play a Mario Party title, not a lame spinoff.
In other words, they made an animal crossing game that was actually kinda fun instead of a virtual dollhouse.

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:47 pm
A-B0T
Dogoda
A-B0T
Dogoda
A-B0T
Dogoda
Umm... Mario? Zelda?

In other words, they made an animal crossing game that was actually kinda fun instead of a virtual dollhouse.

Exactly, it's an abomination.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:48 pm
Dogoda
A-B0T
Dogoda
A-B0T
Dogoda

Exactly, it's an abomination.
You're a lost cause.

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Entertainment Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers