Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Na'ima Saab and Alice Cross [OPEN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:12 pm
User Image

AMA: ApothecaryMistress

Na'ima Saab was formerly a Sage of the Famine clan until the great fall. She specializes in potions and toxins, especially airborne pathogens that kill humans from the inside. She's a barrel of laughs, this one. And also doesn't know I'm feeding everything she says to this AMA, so ask and you shall receive. Discreetly.

OOC

Link to journal: The Den
Plot requests: Anything! Tormenting humans, research companions, forcing friendship upon her. Whatever you can come up with. Come at me, bro.

User Image

AMA: WitchisFlying

Hello, Amityville! It's been some time since I showed my face, yes, I know. Some things happened. But I'm back! I'm here. And I'm ready for your questions.

I'm a first year witch at Amityville Academy, coming from a long line of witches and warlocks in the area. I have a familiar, he's a raven named Klaus, and he's often rather grumpy. Or so I think, anyway. He's a killjoy sometimes, too.

I've also been kindly informed I need to practice more on my tarot skills, so if you'd like a reading, ask your question and give me three numbers between one and seventy-eight, and we'll see what the cards have to say!

OOC

Link to journal: Her Room
Plot requests: Anything! Alice needs to get out more.

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight

Fanatical Friend

COMING SOON  
COMING SOON  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:07 pm
Username: Anonses

Is a male horseman is called a horseman is a female horseman called a wohorseman??

That's such a stupid question let me use the voice record command

No you used it last time

It's obviously a horsewoman

Scari please translate 'will you marry me' in horseman speak

That's not a question

YOU'RE NOT A QUESTION

Is this still recording?

Ask her how old she is at least!

Eight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:43 am
Username: ApothecaryMistress

"What--did you--marry y--did Rathsvith--who are you? Did you get into my collection? What did the bottle say. I need to take note of this reaction."

Zoobey
Username: Anonses

Is a male horseman is called a horseman is a female horseman called a wohorseman??

That's such a stupid question let me use the voice record command

No you used it last time

It's obviously a horsewoman

Scari please translate 'will you marry me' in horseman speak

That's not a question

YOU'RE NOT A QUESTION

Is this still recording?

Ask her how old she is at least!

Eight

Fanatical Friend

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:08 am
Fae4Lyfe

Whats your most potent potion or toxin? How do you come up with your recipes?

Eight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:51 am

"I have a village I have tested on for generations, it began with simple venoms and poisons provided by the combined efforts of my mother and father, and from there I just began experimenting. It is all a game of trial and error. When deciding on what to make I must consider the effects I want it to have, to which I then begin creating from there. For example, I have a concoction I am currently testing that I plan on using on the Hunters who destroyed my home. I began with that goal in mind, then considered how I wished them to take it, then how to get it there, then what I wanted it to do. It is quite the process and I enjoy every moment of it.

As for my most potent..I would say it is currently unnamed, but it essentially wreaks havoc on one's internal organs until they essentially become liquefied from the inside. Subjects were generally found to begin vomiting up within the same day.

poke mattix
Fae4Lyfe

Whats your most potent potion or toxin? How do you come up with your recipes?

Eight

Fanatical Friend

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:07 am
Username: GarnetDeath (Kithryn)

You're...married? I'm sorry but I don't understand the allure of all that physical nonsense. Perhaps you can enlighten me?

Eight
I would like to do an RP with Kith and Na'ima please! Them discussing the differences between their outlook on physical relations would be amusing.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:39 am

"Married? What? Rathsvith will not even say he is courting me, I can hardly claim we are married. What is the point of it? Nothing changes.."

nessihime
Username: GarnetDeath (Kithryn)

You're...married? I'm sorry but I don't understand the allure of all that physical nonsense. Perhaps you can enlighten me?

Eight
I would like to do an RP with Kith and Na'ima please! Them discussing the differences between their outlook on physical relations would be amusing.

Edit: HERE IS YOUR REQUESTED RP  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:46 pm
Username: cadysaurus

HELO NAIM

DID U NO ABUT THE CEPSLEK KEY

IT MAKS U YEL

HA C I M YELING

CAN U ET POTONS

CN U MAK A SPOOKI POTON

THANK

Eight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:17 am

"...What? Yes, though it is most common to drink potions as opposed to 'eating' them. I suppose if one wanted you could solidify one, otherwise the only way to truly eat a potion is to add it into someone's food.

Define 'spooky' potion."

Ravvlet
Username: cadysaurus

HELO NAIM

DID U NO ABUT THE CEPSLEK KEY

IT MAKS U YEL

HA C I M YELING

CAN U ET POTONS

CN U MAK A SPOOKI POTON

THANK

Eight

Fanatical Friend