Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

it was also my birthday yesterday
  :D
View Results

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:33 am
just post something you really wish you had not learned about.

I found out what a "diva cup" is, and so my hatred of new age hippies grows ever deeper.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:43 pm
Whatever a diva cup is it sounds like something revolting. I wish I never heard the rumor that pet food companies supposedly put euthanized pets in their products. Especially after a recent recall where the drug was discovered. I can't not feed it to my cats.

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:44 pm
And happy birthday.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:07 pm
A-B0T
Whatever a diva cup is it sounds like something revolting. I wish I never heard the rumor that pet food companies supposedly put euthanized pets in their products. Especially after a recent recall where the drug was discovered. I can't not feed it to my cats.

its an alternative to tampons/pads, and is a literal cup. I'll let you figure out how to use it, and no it does not affix to the skin or your undies in anyway.

and thankyou for the happy birthday and gift. mrgreen

and how old is your rumor? thats horrifying. burning_eyes  

sgt.Frosty

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:12 pm
sgt.Frosty
A-B0T

its an alternative to tampons/pads, and is a literal cup. I'll let you figure out how to use it, and no it does not affix to the skin or your undies in anyway.

and thankyou for the happy birthday. mrgreen

Ew I didn't need an elaboration.
I think it's been rumored since at least the 90s. I've also heard that when a farm cow dies they will come to pick it up for free to use in their food. Sounds resourceful, right? The cow might be sitting there for days rotting and filled with maggots by the time Purina shows up to get it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:18 pm
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty
A-B0T

I think it's been rumored since at least the 90s. I've also heard that when a farm cow dies they will come to pick it up for free to use in their food. Sounds resourceful, right? The cow might be sitting there for days rotting and filled with maggots by the time Purina shows up to get it.

corporations often drag their heels when it comes to picking up stuff on time. xp  

sgt.Frosty

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:25 pm
sgt.Frosty
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty
A-B0T

corporations often drag their heels when it comes to picking up stuff on time. xp
Yeah but they could be putting disease and parasites into our pets food. And pet food gets recalled way too often. You can't even feed them chicken jerky treats.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:29 pm
Diva Cups are gross  

Bilbofagginss

Crew

Captain Divorcee

14,950 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:25 pm
Thanks to birth control I don't have this lady problem.
Sucks for the rest of you.

Diva cups sound painful tbh. User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:29 pm
I haven't had this issue for nearly 2 years now either thanks to birth control lol but diva cups just seem to disgusting to me lol like I wanna barf thinking about it neutral  

PhantomistaMiss

Tipsy Businesswoman

8,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Proxima Centaurii

Magical Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:22 am
Wait, why does the diva cup make you hate "new age hippies?"

That seems pretty silly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:00 am
Proxima Centaurii
Wait, why does the diva cup make you hate "new age hippies?"

That seems pretty silly.

I made this almost a solid year ago, so I can't even remember how I decided they were somehow related. sweatdrop  

sgt.Frosty

Spam Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff