Reply ◇Profiles ● Accepted
[11] || Katherine Strehkovsku || [A]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

________________⊰BASIC INFORMATION⊱________________

»Character name:Katherine Soh Jun Strehkovsky
            »Pronunciation of name: KA ther in SOH-June Sreh KAHV sky
            »Character squad:10
            »Character rank:[Pending Test for Captaincy]
            »Sexuality: Hetero
            »Character age:

Appearance:26

Actual:

________________⊰PERSONALITY, TRAITS & BIOGRAPHY⊱________________

»Characters personality: As one would expect of a 2600 year old shinigami, she is quite outspoken, easily angered and brash. This isn't to say that she isn't highly intelligent. She is in fact quite proud of how intelligent she is, along with how pretty how strong and how highly ranked. This thoughtline and attitude has been fostered over years and years and years of overcoming everything that has ever been presented before her. She has arrogance of the worst kind: the kind that is justified.

Regarding other people, Soh-Jun is very slow to impress, very quick to irritate, and slow to accept others. She is a hateful being initially. It doesn't take much to draw her ire initially. That isn't to say she isn't a great friend and powerful ally. If she sees you as someone worth respect she will give it. The gift of her friendship is one that she has very rarely actually given. It doesn't reflect negatively on others, and she is aware that the opposite is true; she is simply too hard to get close to. This usually prevents people from even trying, but the few diamonds in the rough find her an unwavering ally, a safe place for anyone close to her. And if anyone is on the opposite side of one of her allies, even if they are wrong she will come to their defense fiercely. To be a part of Soh-Jun's pride is to have a strong, proud, angry lioness protecting you as if one of her own.

Regarding her moral compass, Soh-Jun is a firm believer that right and wrong are relative, and that might makes right. She, unsurprisingly, isn't afraid to flex her muscles, bare her fangs and roar to prove her point. When combined with her already high intelligence this can make her... hard to deal with where her stances are concerned. Literally she is chaotic neutral, but by her own standards she is neutral neutral. She doesn't care much for what needs to be done or why. If there is a goal to be had, she will have it be done the most efficient, and fun way possible.

»Characters likes:Open Water, Birds, Spicy Foods, Savory flavors, the strong. Cats.
            »Characters dislikes:Dogs, Desert, Sweets, the weak.
            »Fears/Phobia: Wolves invoke a KILL IT response from her.
            »Habits: She, unfortunately, drinks a little bit more than she should.
            »Talents: Gifted cook, dancer, and incredibly sharp mathematician.
            »Biography:
            2600 years ago, a century into the disbanding of the gotei thirteen a girl who would come to know destruction and annihilation quite dearly was born. Those first hundred years were quiet, and upon her birth it was thought by her parents that, perhaps, the disbanding of the Shinigami wasn't so bad after all. Unknown to them, this birth carried with it an incredibly high spiritual power, one that would draw hollows to their doorstep within the first few months of her life in the Rukongai. Luckily, one of the group soon to be known as the disbanded had come in time and saved the girl and her parents. The babe looked upon the woman, who simply smiled down at her. Katherine, as she was named, reached out to the woman, covered in blood and panting from a cheap shot received in the fight. Moriko, as she was known, nodded to the parents who thanked her, and she wasted no time going back to her business. Time passed quickly from then with the family staying near the safer zones of the Rukongai while their daughter knew a harsh, somewhat empty life of difficulty. However, she never let the impending danger all around them stop her from trying to learn, to grow. Her parents taught her to be strong in the face of adversity and brave in the face of fear. She, as they told her, would grow and be strong, strong enough to knock down the hollows who constantly threatened them. The girl, when she was old enough to finally do so, picked up a weapon and joined up with the disbanded in their crusades against the hollows, thinking she could aid the woman she'd heard so many stories about.

And aid she did. Even as more and mroe time passed and the attacks by the hollows grew more gruesome, Katherine simply became more and more hardy, making a name for herself as a monster hunter of unmatched regard, even though she had plenty of scars and failures to match up to her successes. She wore them like badges and reminders, so none would ever put her into question: she was a capable warrior but not above her mistakes. Eventually she awakened the soul of her zanpakto, and merely became a more devastating weapon. Moriko, seeing the girls growth and wanting to curve her path away from one of mindless violence and petty rage, attempted to reign her in. In the sophmore of her career as a shinigami, the woman was indeed a wise fool. Katherine challenged her superior then and there... and was thoroughly trounced about the Rukongai. Much to her dismay, the awakening of her Zanpakto put her nowhere near her leader, and though they slayed hundreds of hollow that day, she still could feel the rift between them was huge. Respect was a hard won substance from Katherine, but she bent the knee. Rather than make her kneel, Moriko offered her a relic of a bygone time. A white cloak, not one of captaincy but one for the luitenant of the commander's squad. Twas quite the high honor, serving as Moriko's second in command, being worthy of such a title. Following that, the woman led crusades against the hollow, against untold forces with those who wanted to follow behind her. This force, this combat unit became the famed Squad Eleven in time, when the Gotei was set back into place. Zaraki Katherine wore her title with pride that swelled up alongside her infamously short temper. Still, where it was due, she paid her respect her peers and her superior in the new regime, unbothered and usually unabated by the politics of the Central 46. Hearing the sickness taking over Moriko bothered her, but she has hope for the old bat.

________________⊰PHYSICAL APPEARANCE⊱________________

»Characters skin color/ethnicity: Korean-Singaporean
            »Character height: 5'5
            »Character weight: 120lbs
            »Character hair color/length/style: She keeps it wrapped on her head usually, but it's a little longer than shoulder length.
            »Reiryoku Color:Deep Blue and Purple

________________⊰ZANPAKUTO INFORMATION⊱________________

»Zanpakutō name: KuroIkari
            »Zanpakutō spirit appearance: Liek Dis
            »Zanpakutō sealed form: It is a serrated katana that looks as if it was created with the intention of rending flesh from bodies.

»Shikai status: Mastered
            »Activation incantation: Rage out!
            »Released appearance: A burst of red and black riatsu bursts out kicking up dust and debri as the Katana changes forms into that of a pair of black axes, shown in the link to the spirit. The edges are sharp enoguh that each movement seems to cleave the very wind around them.
            »Physical changes: Mostly noted above. Her strength speed and reflexes all rise significantly in this form as well.Her attacks have a sort of electrict effect to them as well. A pair of horns appear on her head, lightning arcing between them.
            »Abilities: [3 total]
            -Berserker Rage: Lightning envelops and exudes from her body, increasing her speed strength and endurance while preventing her from being weighed down by things that would make her feel slower or weakened in anyway, save for grave injury. In addition, her attacks cause bolts of lightning to burst where impact is made, making her attacks do even mroe damage. Lats 3 posts with a two post cooldown.
            -Viking Soul: With a sudden throw, an axe spins through the air like a buzzsaw towards her target, destroying things it comes in contact with that aren't of enough power to defend against something as powerful as a gran rey cero. When it reaches it's target, or on command, the weapon releases a powerful blast of electricity as well, making it dangerous for anyone to come near these weapons along their flight path as well.
            -Searing Migraine: From the horns on her head, a powerful blast of lightning is fired into the air, striking the clouds or creating one where none exist. In the next three posts, that bolt can fire back down at any time she desires, dealing damage as if a level 50 Kidou spell, but only once every 2 posts after it strikes can this be used.

»Bankai status: Mastered
            »Activation incantation: Bankai!
            »Appearance: A bolt of lightning hits her after clouds gather overhead, darkening the battlefield. Her two axes form into a single larger one, and she seems to have no issue carrying the two handed weapon with only one hand. In fact, it appears as though she weilds it even easier and faster, with the dual sided weapon being no less heavy and difficult to block for her enemies.
            »Physical changes: In this state, her body seems to be even more toned and her horns gorw into curves down the side of her head. Red lines tear down from her eyes along her cheeks, and her teeth sharpen. Her eyes also become all white.
            »Battlefield changes: Clouds roll in with bolts of lightning randomly striking the ground all around causing indescriminant destruction. Winds kick up as well, with small twisters rampaging about the battlefield. Mostly Asthetic.
            »Abilities:
            Rush Down: A single swing of the axe into the ground sends literal rolling thunder, or lightning rather, towards an opponent that explodes in a massive and impressive show of showering sparks and crackling electricity. Being hit by this is like taking a level 80 kidou head on, and it has a three post cooldown.
            -Spring Dreams: A bolt of lightning comes down from the sky, striking Katherine and absorbing into her horns, which then exude a a glowing aura of purple and red energy. Within the next three posts, at will, the horns erupt in a directed blast of lightning of similar power to the above. Two post cooldown after firing.
            -True Rage: The Body of Katherine glows red with power and she begins to breathe heavily suddenly. A massive increase to strength speed and endurance follow as she attempts to crush down her opponent with her might. At the end of three posts, this boost quells, and her body screams in agony for two posts, slowing her and weakening her attacks significantly for two posts. Three posts after the skill ends, however, she is able to use it a second time.
            »Duration: 10 posts

________________⊰Kidō⊱________________

»Field of Study:N/A
            »Bakudō:
            none
            »Hadō:
            Capable up to Shakaho
            »Kaidō
            None

________________⊰Combat⊱________________

»Field of Study: Actually only really capable of using these Skills, so she is quite deadly with all of them.
            »Hakudo:
            - Mastered the Art of Hand to Hand
            »Zanjutsu
            - Mastered The Art of the Blade
            »Hohō:
            - All movement skills mastered.

________________⊰Extra⊱________________

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:59 pm
yummguk

___youwillknownihilism

yummguk
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:05 am
__________________A P P L I C A T I O N_______________________

Welcome to the guild! Glad to see you here, seriously.

You made a fabulous character, I'm glad Moriko was apart of it. It's nice to see you actually read up on the plot compared to the others. I respect that. With that, I see no flaws with your powers at all. Extremely well balanced character. I can't wait to see you in action.

The Captaincy test, I will quote you when I have that up. Figured a fight between the two would be interesting.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:08 am
yummguk
__________________A P P L I C A T I O N_______________________

Welcome to the guild! Glad to see you here, seriously.

You made a fabulous character, I'm glad Moriko was apart of it. It's nice to see you actually read up on the plot compared to the others. I respect that. With that, I see no flaws with your powers at all. Extremely well balanced character. I can't wait to see you in action.

The Captaincy test, I will quote you when I have that up. Figured a fight between the two would be interesting.

Ha I quite enjoy getting thrashed a good fight myself, should be fun. Glad you enjoyed the character.  

___youwillknownihilism

◇Profiles ● Accepted

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff