Welcome to Gaia! ::

DC Worldwide

Back to Guilds

When new threats rise, the planet will need heroes worldwide to save the day. 

Tags: Justice League, Teen Titans, Superheroes, Supervillains, DC Comics 

Reply ▪ » Gotham City
The Demon's Revenge (October 28, 2016) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nocturnal Vigilante
Captain

Dangerous Businessman

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:36 am
DC Catwoman

"Annoyed." Batman stated plainly, correcting her slow remark. If Catwoman was not factor in this situation, he would have been on his way to the Riddler's next location. If Selina was working with him in any shape or form, she was his first hand shot at skipping Nygma's games and finding out where he's stowing himself away at. While he too wouldn't be pulling any punches, she seemed to have adopted the very same mindset. In her eyes, she was leaving with her stolen item one way or another. She moved in swiftly and effortlessly lashing out with a series of quick swipes. Batman having been standing at the ready for some time now, parried the first few with his gauntlets to move her hands out to the sides. The kick she threw at him was slightly more unexpected as it then made contact with his right side causing him to stumble over some.

User Image

He stood off to the side for a moment, a cough escaped him though it soon subsided into nothing. Standing upright once more, his eyes glared down at her before kicking off from the ground to lunge at her, launching several punches to knock her off balance before twisting around with his leg to sweep her off the surface.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:10 pm
The feline thief widened her stance as Batman lunged at her and prepared herself to fend off his powerful blows. Strong as she was, his upper body strength was a force to be reckoned with. She successfully blocked the first two hits but felt acutely the jar of his fists slamming into her forearms. A moment’s lapse in speed allowed him to connect hard with her collarbone, jarring Catwoman off balance and opening her up to the sweeping kick that slammed into the back of her calves. Her legs knocked out from underneath her, Catwoman fell backward. Her feline reflexes kicked in and she corrected into a kick-up and stepped backward, buying herself some critical space from the dark knight.
“You know, I’m really not just playing hard to get. You can’t make me talk.”
With a springing jump, Catwoman leapt at Batman to wrap her legs around his waist, claws drawn and aimed at his face, ready to swipe. Nothing personal of course, but as long as she had fight still in her, she wasn’t giving up. He wasn't about to get information that would interfere with her plans. The Riddler was hers.
Nocturnal Vigilante

Mrs Addams

Beloved Wife

Nocturnal Vigilante
Captain

Dangerous Businessman

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:22 am
What was she doing? Maybe it was the fact that she was gunning for every possible chance to weaken him and get away, but he couldn't understand or even begin to fathom why she was trying so hard. If anything, this was distracting him from finding Riddler and putting an end to all of this, maybe even his involvement with her if only she allowed his help. It was evident time and time again that she would go out of her way to fulfill something when she set her mind to it."We'll see about that." He said in his usual gruff tone. The way she launched toward him prompted Batman to throw his arms up over his head to block away at the attacks, her sharp claws cutting through his defenses with ease; right down to the wire where she ended up clawing right above his mouth.

Letting out a pained groan, Batman acted on it quickly, jamming his fists into her right side repeatedly. While on the attack, he pressed on forward trying to rid himself of her tight grip. Approaching an outward air vent, he bent down hard in attempt to slam her against it until she got the message.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:56 pm
The hits to Catwoman’s ribs knocked the breath out of her and left her unprepared to be slammed into the air vent opposite them. As Batman heaved her against the metal structure the statue in her backpack jammed hard into her spine. Reacting from the sudden jolt of pain, she growled and one last time, viciously raked her claws across his chest before relenting her grasp and crumpling to the floor of the rooftop. She arched her back against the pain racking through her vertebrae and called out to him, “The docks!” she rubbed the small of her back with her hands, wincing and swearing under her breath.
“He’s at the #6 warehouse by the docks.” She finally sat up, biting her lip.
“But he’s mine. Can't you butt out for once? ”

Nocturnal Vigilante

Mrs Addams

Beloved Wife

Nocturnal Vigilante
Captain

Dangerous Businessman

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:51 pm
DC Catwoman

The slash across his chest was sharp enough to pierce the armored plating that he installed to the torso to prevent things like this. Clearly she had made upgrades of her own. His fingers prodded at the new gaps in his suit, confirming that there were no serious or life threatening injuries as he backed away from Selina. If it wasn't evident already that he wasn't playing anymore games, it was now, knowing full well he chose not to pull any punches.

“The docks!”
“He’s at the #6 warehouse by the docks.”
“But he’s mine. Can't you butt out for once?”

As soon as he revealed his location, Batman was ready to move along and head straight for Riddler, at least until she noted that she had her own personal vendetta against the man. Curious, Batman turned towards her, looking down as she reacted to the pain. He thought to offer her a hand but felt it was unnecessary at this point. No time for courtesy, he just wanted answers and to be able to put this game to rest. "You know I can't do that. What does he have over you, Selina?" Her determination in this situation was unprecedented although perhaps if he finally heard a reason, he could understand why this was all happening.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:37 pm
“Simple. He thought he could use me.” She shot Batman a crooked smile.
She slung the pack off of her shoulder, unzipped it and inspected the artifact. It remained unbroken.

“Planning to screw me on my cut. And use me to terrorize innocent people. You know I’m naughty, but I'm not that kind of gal.”

She unceremoniously threw the pack at him, expecting his reflexes to kick in and allow him to catch it without warning. It was the most valuable take she’d ever made, both in monetary value and sentimental worth. But now? It was just a bargaining chip.
“Tell you what, you can have that…I can have him.
And maybe if I’m a very, very, very good girl, you’ll hold onto it just for me.”

With a saucy wink, Catwoman turned to run but stopped and glanced over her shoulder,

“You know, all the pieces in the exhibit are insured. They’ll have made the insurance claim on it by morning.”
With that, she fled in the direction of the water.  

Mrs Addams

Beloved Wife

Son Of the Bat

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Damian Wayne
Son of the Bat, the current (better than Drake) Robin

"Hrnm..wha.." everything was dark. Robin was waking up. He was still groggy. He tried to move but his wrists were confined, same as his legs. Judging by the material covering his head he was being hauled back to where ever Mother and Grandfather were hiding out in Gotham. When meant he still had just under three minutes to try and make his escape. The task wasn't going to be easy but he preferred to try rather than lay in whatever compartment he was stuffed in. Judging by the frequent bumps of this ride he figured the transportation to be a van. "-tt-" he started using his smaller frame to squirm, and move his body around.

His hands were tied behind his back cuffed as were his legs. This was child's play if anything. Damian learned to escape from predicaments like this at the age of three. Learned five different languages at the age of four. And learned how to drive at the age of five. If Mother's men were banking on handcuffs to keep him immobile then they would soon be sorely mistaken. And he meant 'sorely' in two terms. Around the time he freed himself, they stopped. He heard voices and doors shut. Footsteps now. They were coming to open up Pandora's box. Damian was ready to pounce on them all like a wild coyote. Blood lust was in his eyes. They practically glowed in the dark of the van.

"You're only alive because I've allowed it. Come out. The time has come for you to fulfill your destiny Damian. That or...die."

Damian frowned. He was stupid to underestimate the League's tactics. Of course they knew what he was capable of. They gave him an out the very moment they put him in. They knew when he woke up that they'd already be there by the time he freed himself from his chains. He opened the back door of the van and there he stood. The Great, Ra's al Ghul. "Grandfather..."

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:19 pm
Talia smiled from behind her father. She was pleased to see Damian, and how flawlessly her plan worked. The prodigal son returned to his mother at last, and in one convenient piece. Now if she can just keep him from any injury that would make the plan fail. She expected at least a small fight from her child, but nothing she couldn't handle. He was going to live out his purpose whether he wanted to or not.

"Now, Now, Damian. No need to struggle, you are safe with me. I wouldn't want you getting hurt yourself trying to fight back. This is your destiny, finally happening before you. I'm sure you're ready for it. Just come to your mother, and all will be fine. Complete your purpose, my son."

She stepped towards the van, placing her arms out to embrace her beloved son. Her smile as genuine and sincere as she could force it, trying to seem as welcoming to Damian as possible. So many years of waiting, teaching, and planning. It was finally time for him to do what he was born for. Talia was so proud.

As she stood before the van, she looked to make sure the guards were ready to jump the moment Damian did. There would be no escape tonight, or ever. There is only the plan. Only his destiny that awaits him. Only her crooked, venomous smile and arm to keep him trapped. Talia was more ready than ever, and so was his grandfather.  

Feline Burglaress

Feline Misfit

10,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500

Nocturnal Vigilante
Captain

Dangerous Businessman

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:11 pm
Just as she had expected, Batman caught the artifact without hesitation, holding it in a tight grip within his hand. He made sure to secure it along his utility belt to avoid losing it on the way back. To have come all this way to retrieve it from her and to then lose it would be a complete waste of time as he now seemed open to the idea of letting Selina handle Riddler for once. Getting the artifact back was his only purpose as he would seek to return it to it's rightful place, of all of the criminals in Gotham, he could at least wholeheartedly say that he trusted her judgement so long as Nygma didn't end up dead. He doubt it would go that far and if it did, she'd soon find that this chase would continue on much more severe terms. "I wouldn't count on it." He replied to her, just before she fled off into the night.

Batman assumed he'd find out the full story on a later date but this would have to do. Fleeing in the other direction towards the museum, Batman returned to the Batmobile and made his way back to the Manor. He had been so distracted with Riddler's games that he had forgot to regularly check in on Robin and Blue Bird's patrol progress. Tapping into the communications, Batman spoke into the shared channel between the Batfamily members. "This is Batman, the GCPD ran into an issue with The Riddler. Consider it taken care of. Heading back to the Batcave now, Batman out." At the current pace he was going, Batman arrived back to his base of operations in no time. The vehicular entrance opened up from the riverside, allowing the Batmobile to enter through the underground and curve around the edges until it finally came to a halt onto the Batmobile's space along the pad.

Hopping out of the vehicle, Batman made his way down towards the Batcomputer, looking over the information on the screen exactly how he left it. Case files he would need to follow up on but for now, Gotham was quiet once more with the Riddler supposedly handled.

"Master Bruce, thank heavens you've returned. It's urgent, something's happened to Master Damian."

For a moment, Batman said nothing as he clued into what he was trying to say. He'd look behind Alfred, noticing Harper towards the medical area. Even from where he was standing he could see she was banged up from whatever the hell she experienced. "What happened?" He said, awaiting an answer from anyone who was willing to speak up right away.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:13 pm
Damian Wayne
Son of the Bat, the current (better than Drake) Robin

" -tt- Talia." Damian said plainly when shifting his eyes over to Talia. She wasn't his Mother, no, not to him. She didn't deserve the title. If anything she was everything a Mother shouldn't be. He wanted hate her for it. For his upbringing, for the fact he was never given a proper childhood. He didn't get to believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, or any of those things kids did at his age. No, his life was planned out for him from before he could ever even walk. It burned him up inside. But still even as fired up as he was, when he saw her...he couldn't help but want to ball up and cry. He was still just a child. And there his Mother was. Whom he hasn't seen in so long.

In that moment, there was weakness. A look of sorrow under his green domino staring at her. His Grandfather's lazarus colored eyes carefully studying him. To Ra's the boy was predictable when placed in certain situations. Which is why he had Talia accompany him. He knew it would soften the boy. As deep down all the young Robin longed for was a stable family. A normal family. Something so trivial and foolish...When in reality he knew it would never be. From birth Damian was taught that his body was a versatile extension of his sword, that he was a living weapon. The most valuable weapon in Ra's al Ghul's arsenal.

He was the leader of the Demon's Fist--the school of assassins presided over by Ra's--and destined to inherit the League of Assassins itself. There was a time where Damian too was brainwashed by the word of Ra's and would've knelt at his feet. But no longer! He was more than that. He was more than a weapon. Working with Batman, Nightwing, and so many others showed him that. They gave him a choice every step of the way. Whereas with Ra's, there wasn't one. No one ever asked him. Everything was mapped out for him.

It was almost law to him at one point. His legacy...was contracted by blood.

"No! You two just want to use me as your personal weapon! And I won't let you! I have my own path now. I'm not going to live out yours. So, if you're going to kill me then get it over with." snapped Damian.

"Don't be stupid boy. Has living with the Detective actually made you this soft? Don't you forget where your loyalties lie. You are an al Ghul first and a Wayne second." Damian said nothing and only glared at his elder. "So be it. I'll just have to give you incentive. Starting with that new family of yours. Bluebird was it? The one you fought alongside earlier tonight. I spared her life but no longer. If you don't want to follow through with your destiny then I will burn your new home to ashes." Damian jumped down from the van then. He started walking to his Grandfather and stared up to him.

"...No. Don't. Spare Gotham and everyone in it. And I am yours. Forever." Damian said kneeling before Ra's.

Son Of the Bat

Feline Burglaress

Feline Misfit

10,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:48 pm
Talks watched as Damian made his way to his grandfather, watching him careful. What choice could the boy make other than comply? He had none. No, he only had the path given to him and no other. He was foolish to think otherwise. He was foolish to have even thought about changing it.

"What a good boy you are Damian. I knew you would come around. Your father tried so hard to change you, but no one can change your destiny. Your legacy will bring a new age for the Al Ghul Family. For our family. We are doing this for you, Damian. Please realize that."

Her tone was stern, yet had a subtle hint of care. Her sweet, dangerous little boy. She would definitely need to send her regards to his father for training him to be obedient and submissive. So soft, so childish. He was in no place to negotiate. Talia began to snake her arms around her son, pulling him into a hug. She whispered softly into his ear.

"Shall we take you to your room,
my dear child? I've made sure it's... Comfortable."

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 1:07 am
Bluebird
-------

Harper managed to get herself back to the Batcave. Alfred had let her in after seeing how badly wounded she appeared though she could have entered on her own; of course he would be notified of it. She moved over to one of the cots and began patching herself with the medical supplies supplied by none other than Batman himself.

The dark knight walked in with Alfred just behind him. Both of their faces expressed that of distress, mainly Alfred's. Her cheek had scratches and bruises while her head had a large bandage attached to stop the bleeding. Harper had taken off her armored top, it too scratched up, and remained in a tight tank top; it had blood spots in some places and her arms revealed continuous battered forms ranging from the previous markings along her skin. There were numerous appendages around where she had sat and her lip was also cut, but thankfully the bleeding had stopped there.

"What happened?" The dark knight's question circled around her mind for a slight moment. The scenery of what she saw, who she saw, what she heard all came to sight at least her her mind. She blinked and spoke up, giving Bruce the response he was awaiting. "I was with Damian and we got surrounded; they looked like ninjas and kind of had the same fighting style like him. Bruce, I tried to save him and they pushed me off the roof...that's why I'm all--beaten." Her eyes darted at Bruce and gazed over the ground to only hover towards Alfred's. She knew they were concerned, but as far as sympathy went for Batman, he didn't show much.

Nocturnal Vigilante

Acrobatic Vigilante

Cerulean Vigilante

Distinct Genius

Acrobatic Vigilante

Friendly Sex Symbol

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:51 am
User Image

Two Hours ago….

As the months rolled by, it was still astonishing that he was once again Nightwing. It seemed like that having a secret identity was in the past, but I guess sometimes you get a second chance in this life. While he crouched on the ledge of a building, watching over the city he had taken up resident in. With it being so different from Gotham, there were so many similarities; came to no shock on why it was the sister to Gotham. If there was one thing that the two shared in common it was that crime never sleeps. Before he could reflect more on his experience the past few months, police sirens could be heard, which immediately caught his attention.

Within a few seconds he was standing straight up from his previous position. As he got ready to follow the squad cars to wherever they took him, slipping out his grappling gun from one of his many compartments on his suit. Shooting the line to the grapple gun abruptly for him to make his exit and help out the boys in blue with whatever situation the city had thrown them in this time. Making sure that the line was secure he had tugged it before leaving the rooftop. As he soared through the sky, this is where he felt most at home. In his eyes it was one of the best feeling besides being able to fly.

After a few minutes of chasing the police to the location, they were met with a firefight between the police and a couple of masked men armed with heavy assualt rifles. As the bullets pierced the side of the squad car of the officers that had called in for backup, concern was the only thing that they had shown; not knowing if they would make it out alive. As the other squad cars pulled up they were immediately shot at from the thugs. Within a fifteen second gap, three blue shurikens landed in front of the criminals as a distraction, as they pointed their sights into the direction where the projectiles had came from there had been no one in sight. Quickly after smoke pellets had rolled under there feet, then exploded to conceal the area, he knew he had roughly about thirty seconds before the smoke had cleared. He counted the seconds in his head as he had to use his time wisely.

With the first three seconds he pulled out his escrima stick out of there holsters, and then the next ten seconds were his escrima sticks connecting to one of the thugs faces, quickly knocking him out from the force. As the other goon stood in the smoke he was then greeted with a knee to the face, and then taken down. As the smoke cleared the only thing that was left was Nightwing standing above the two knocked out criminals. He glanced over at the officers, nodding and then speaking. ”Crime doesn’t pay. Am I right?” After his words of wisdom, a smile appeared on his face. Before another word could be heard, he removed his grapple gun from its compartment and swung away into the darkness.

As he made it back to his motorcycle, he slowly slid his helmet on before sitting on the seat. Before he could ignite the ignition, he had a call come through his com-link; it was Alfred. A small chuckle came out, then he spoke in a cheerful tone. ”Hey Al, how are y-” He was soon cut off by Alfred, who had sounded uneasy as the words were transmitted. “Master Richard, I am sorry to bother you but Master Damian might be in trouble. His vitals are off the charts.” Richards heart had dropped into his stomach, he immediately started his cycle and raced to Gotham. While he focused on getting to Gotham as fast as he could, he spoke once again. ”I’m on my way Alfred, I'll see you soon.” As soon as he told Alfred what he was planning to do, he had ended the call.

Present Day…..

As he finally made his way into Gotham, he continued to push his motorcycle to its limits wanting to be there for his family as soon as possible. A few minutes had gone by before he had made it to the caves rear entrance, instantly flipping a switch on his cycle for the entrance to slide up to allow him access to the Batcave and then a few seconds later closing behind him. Finally making it to the main quarters of the cave, he had parked his vehicle next to the Batmobile. Without wasting another second he had jumped off of his bike and ran towards Bruce, Alfred, and an injured Blue Bird. ”Where is Damian? What happened?” He had questioned everyone there, concerned for his little brother.

Nocturnal Vigilante

Cerulean Vigilante

▪ » Gotham City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas