EASTER 2017: SCAVENGER HUNT!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Little Phony
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

. EASTER 2017 SCAVENGER HUNT! .

. Earth Non-normative Permababby ♀ Hunt Couture .

Do it for her.

To start your scavenger hunt, post the following in this thread and get to work!
Complete as many as you'd like (up to 15) for 1 ticket per task.
There might be a few secret bonus tickets – but who knows what for?!

Please ensure you fill in her name and personality - without that, we will not count your tickets!
The event closes 11.59pm PST, 7th May 2017.

Quote:
[ USERNAME ] IS ON THE HUNT!
Name: [ intended name for Phony - do keep the usual Phony naming system in mind! ]
Personality: [ brief character bio-esque description of Phony's personality ]

Scavenger Hunt List
Do them in whatever order you like, as many or as little as you can.
Strike out each task after you do them!

1. It's Easter! Where's the Easter bunny? Link a cute bunny gif.
2. Take a photo of at least one egg and link it here.
3. Take a photo of at least one Easter/painted egg and link it here.
4. Doodle a quick Easter egg and link it here.
5. Make any egg-based dish and take a photo of it and link it here.
6. You're going on an egghunt! What are you wearing? Link a outfit.
7. Your Phony is going on an egghunt! What are they wearing? Link a outfit.
8. Check that, you're going to Disneyworld!! What are you wearing? Link an outfit.
9. I guess your Phony's going to Disneyworld too?!? What are they wearing? Link an outfit.
10. Eh, I'm not sure about your choices. Maybe you should go to an actual clothing store. Go there, take a photo of the storefront, and link it here.
11. So you're doing your egghunt in Disney now! What is the first egg you find? Google or doodle a Disney-related egg and link it here.
12. Actually, forget about the egghunt – YOU'RE IN DISNEY!! What ride are you totally ditching the egghunt for? Link to a ride here. (Any ride from any of the Disney parks is eligible.)
13. Oh boy, oh boy, it's time for a character meet-and-greet! Which Disney character are you queuing up for? Link to a character here. (Any Disney character is eligible, whether or not they're actually available for meet-and-greets.)
14. So, how did your meet-and-greet go? Sum up your interaction in 140 characters here.
15. Well, that was a fun day at Disney! Now which #$@%$$#% Disney song is stuck in your head forever? Link a video of it here.

Total tickets: [ Please update this as you go along! We will not update your ticket total for you (but please don't falsify anything either D8 ) so make sure you do! ]

[size=24][color=purple][b][ USERNAME ] IS ON THE HUNT![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Name:[/b] [ intended name for Phony - do keep the usual Phony naming system in mind! ]
[b]Personality:[/b] [ brief character bio-esque description of Phony's personality ]

[b]Scavenger Hunt List[/b]

8. Check that, you're going to Disneyworld!! What are you wearing? Link an outfit.
9. I guess your Phony's going to Disneyworld too?!? What are they wearing? Link an outfit.
10. Eh, I'm not sure about your choices. Maybe you should go to an actual clothing store. Go there, take a photo of the storefront, and link it here.
11. So you're doing your egghunt in Disney now! What is the first egg you find? Google or doodle a Disney-related egg and link it here.
12. Actually, forget about the egghunt – YOU'RE IN DISNEY!! What ride are you totally ditching the egghunt for? Link to a ride here. (Any ride from any of the Disney parks is eligible.)
13. Oh boy, oh boy, it's time for a character meet-and-greet! Which Disney character are you queuing up for? Link to a character here. (Any Disney character is eligible, whether or not they're actually available for meet-and-greets.)
14. So, how did your meet-and-greet go? Sum up your interaction in 140 characters here.
15. Well, that was a fun day at Disney! Now which #$@%$$#% Disney song is stuck in your head forever? Link a video of it here.

[b]Total tickets:[/b] [ Please update this as you go along! We will not update your ticket total for you (but please don't falsify anything either D8 ) so make sure you do! ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:49 am
[ CHRYSTALI ] IS ON THE HUNT!
Name: Catwalk
Personality: A self-assured filly who is firm in her convictions, even if they might not be right or overly ethical. She has a strong belief in the power of fashion and lends her expertise to the most minute details, the understated, the overlooked -- the pets. Catwalk is here to make sure your pet looks as fab as you do - if not more so - so you can be the total package.

Scavenger Hunt List

1. It's Easter! Where's the Easter bunny? Link a cute bunny gif. [i die]
2. Take a photo of at least one egg and link it here. [egg family]
3. Take a photo of at least one Easter/painted egg and link it here. [le egg]
5. Make any egg-based dish and take a photo of it and link it here. [do cupcakes count]
6. You're going on an egghunt! What are you wearing? Link a outfit. [i wish]
7. Your Phony is going on an egghunt! What are they wearing? Link a outfit. [zen is on the hunt!]
8. Check that, you're going to Disneyworld!! What are you wearing? Link an outfit. [more clothes because dont wanna touch bare skin to those rides]
9. I guess your Phony's going to Disneyworld too?!? What are they wearing? Link an outfit. [buttermint says YAAAAS and takes all the boots]
10. Eh, I'm not sure about your choices. Maybe you should go to an actual clothing store. Go there, take a photo of the storefront, and link it here. [for all the phonies and their pets] and if that doesn't count, then [here is a storefront]
11. So you're doing your egghunt in Disney now! What is the first egg you find? Google or doodle a Disney-related egg and link it here. [holy cannolis]
12. Actually, forget about the egghunt – YOU'RE IN DISNEY!! What ride are you totally ditching the egghunt for? Link to a ride here. [indiana jones!!!]
13. Oh boy, oh boy, it's time for a character meet-and-greet! Which Disney character are you queuing up for? Link to a character here. [jack & sally]
14. So, how did your meet-and-greet go? Sum up your interaction in 140 characters here. [we sang a lot and talked about the turning of the seasons but by the end of the conversation I had no idea what holiday was being celebrated.]
15. Well, that was a fun day at Disney! Now which #$@%$$#% Disney song is stuck in your head forever? Link a video of it here. [youre welcome]

Total tickets: [ 14 ]  

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:04 am
ZIPPEDSIREN IS ON THE HUNT!
Name: Camera Obscura
Personality: A photographer who loves to hide little secrets within her photos for people to find, a personal game of eye spy. She's candid, cool-headed and detail oriented, always working to find the best possible image. She particular loves to work with black & white photos, playing with the shadows and light.
Scavenger Hunt List

2. Take a photo of at least one egg and link it here. mini eggs are eggs
3. Take a photo of at least one Easter/painted egg and link it here. Bunny Egg
4. Doodle a quick Easter egg and link it here. egg
5. Make any egg-based dish and take a photo of it and link it here. Quiche
6. You're going on an egghunt! What are you wearing? casual stuff
7. Your Phony is going on an egghunt! What are they wearing? A simple grey sweater with spring color shirt-dress.
8. Check that, you're going to Disneyworld!! What are you wearing? Link an outfit. It's so Smee
9. I guess your Phony's going to Disneyworld too?!? What are they wearing? Link an outfit. cos play Peter Pan
10. Eh, I'm not sure about your choices. Maybe you should go to an actual clothing store. Go there, take a photo of the storefront, and link it here. I went to the mall.
11. So you're doing your egghunt in Disney now! What is the first egg you find? Google or doodle a Disney-related egg and link it here. Cheshire egg.
12. Actually, forget about the egghunt – YOU'RE IN DISNEY!! What ride are you totally ditching the egghunt for? Link to a ride here.
13. Oh boy, oh boy, it's time for a character meet-and-greet! Which Disney character are you queuing up for? Link to a character here. Gaston
14. So, how did your meet-and-greet go? He was busy flexing. I ahem'd at him until he noticed it was my turn in line. He pointed to me and asked if I'd be a dear and cook his breakfast, then he gave me 5 eggs cartons and told me where to find the kitchen.
15. Well, that was a fun day at Disney! Now which #$@%$$#% Disney song is stuck in your head forever? Kiss the Girl (techno remix)

Total tickets: 15  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:47 am
[ sheepcakes ] IS ON THE HUNT!
Name: [ Food is Fashion ]
Personality: [ FiF loves all things food and fashion. But most of all she likes designing outfits made of food! The more outlandish the better. She's absolutely a snooty designer, very few things look as good as her creations, so any form of praise from her is rare, and genuine. ]

Scavenger Hunt List

1. It's Easter! Where's the Easter bunny? Link a cute bunny gif. buns!
2. Take a photo of at least one egg and link it here. Eggu
4. Doodle a quick Easter egg and link it here. painted eggu doodle
5. Make any egg-based dish and take a photo of it and link it here. Cutie doll cooked some eggs

Total tickets: [ 4 ]  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:59 pm
FEA LINE IS ON THE HUNT!
Name: Fade Out
Personality: A blunt and bold film critic, Fade doesn't just go to movies and shows for enjoyment, she goes with the intent to analyze and evaluate the film; to pick it apart piece by piece. Good, bad or extremely rotten, Fade is going to let you know exactly what that movie is and why you should/should not go see it. And you best take her advice... or pray you can be sneaky enough she doesn't find out you saw that terrible B movie after she explicitly told you its not worth your time.

Scavenger Hunt List

1. It's Easter! Where's the Easter bunny? Link a cute bunny gif. - Roll
2. Take a photo of at least one egg and link it here. - One Egg; One discount broken chocobun
3. Take a photo of at least one Easter/painted egg and link it here. - Egg in an Easter basket
4. Doodle a quick Easter egg and link it here. - Dayum he quick!
5. Make any egg-based dish and take a photo of it and link it here. - Small lunch from a not so proficient cook
6. You're going on an egghunt! What are you wearing? Link a outfit. - Jeans, flip flops and a comfy t-shirt
7. Your Phony is going on an egghunt! What are they wearing? Link a outfit. - Regal dresses up like a proper lady!
8. Check that, you're going to Disneyworld!! What are you wearing? Link an outfit. - Some kind of comfortable yet nerdy outfit thats still a t-shirt, jeans and tennis
9. I guess your Phony's going to Disneyworld too?!? What are they wearing? Link an outfit. - Caramell cosplays as Maleficent
11. So you're doing your egghunt in Disney now! What is the first egg you find? Google or doodle a Disney-related egg and link it here. - Stitch Egg from Lilo and Stitch!
12. Actually, forget about the egghunt – YOU'RE IN DISNEY!! What ride are you totally ditching the egghunt for? Link to a ride here. - Pirates of the Caribbean!
13. Oh boy, oh boy, it's time for a character meet-and-greet! Which Disney character are you queuing up for? Link to a character here. - Totally Scar, move out the way peeps!
14. So, how did your meet-and-greet go? Sum up your interaction in 140 characters here. - At first he was unsure of me but when I presented him with the required sacrifices, he deemed me worthy enough to take part in his scheming.
15. Well, that was a fun day at Disney! Now which #$@%$$#% Disney song is stuck in your head forever? - Evurybodee wants to be a MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

Total tickets: [ 14 ]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:35 pm
cursedandwandering IS ON THE HUNT!
Name: Avant-garde
Personality: A strong willed girl with a love for fantasy. Avant-garde wants to break the mold and transform people with the power of make up. With a touch of lip stick there and a splash of eyeshadow here you can become an entirely new person, dragon, or druid! When the body is your canvas the only limitations are the ones imposed by society and this filly strives to shatter all the rules.

Scavenger Hunt List

1. It's Easter! Where's the Easter bunny? Here!
5. Make any egg-based dish and take a photo of it and link it here. X
6. You're going on an egghunt! What are you wearing? X
7. Your Phony is going on an egghunt! What are they wearing? X
8. Check that, you're going to Disneyworld!! What are you wearing? X
9. I guess your Phony's going to Disneyworld too?!? What are they wearing? X
10. Eh, I'm not sure about your choices. Maybe you should go to an actual clothing store. Go there, take a photo of the storefront, and link it here. x
11. So you're doing your egghunt in Disney now! What is the first egg you find? Mr. Potato head
12. Actually, forget about the egghunt – YOU'RE IN DISNEY!! What ride are you totally ditching the egghunt for? The haunted mansion
13. Oh boy, oh boy, it's time for a character meet-and-greet! Which Disney character are you queuing up for? Beast
15. Well, that was a fun day at Disney! Now which #$@%$$#% Disney song is stuck in your head forever? <3

Total tickets: 11  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:47 pm
LizzyMoo IS ON THE HUNT!
Name: Tatters
Personality: This filly is a shy and sweet girl who loves to sew with scraps of cloth. Her favorite things to sew are toys, but she occasionally will make clothing as well. She can be seen as a bit of a bleeding heart, because she likes to take the cloth-scraps that are tossed out and give them a "new life." She is merely a simple girl with simple tastes.

Scavenger Hunt List

1. It's Easter! Where's the Easter bunny? Link a cute bunny gif. BUN BUN
2. Take a photo of at least one egg and link it here. An Egg in the hand
3. Take a photo of at least one Easter/painted egg and link it here. Same Egg, freshly dyed
4. Doodle a quick Easter egg and link it here. Little Egg
5. Make any egg-based dish and take a photo of it and link it here. Breakfast is SERVED
6. You're going on an egghunt! What are you wearing? Link a outfit. We hunted Poke-Eggs today
7. Your Phony is going on an egghunt! What are they wearing? Link a outfit. OoO in an Easter Bonnet
8. Check that, you're going to Disneyworld!! What are you wearing? Link an outfit. The SAME outfit I wear to Universal Studios and ALL theme parks
9. I guess your Phony's going to Disneyworld too?!? What are they wearing? Link an outfit. Hybrid is ready to meet Moana!
10. Eh, I'm not sure about your choices. Maybe you should go to an actual clothing store. Go there, take a photo of the storefront, and link it here. THEY GOT CLOTHING :B
11. So you're doing your egghunt in Disney now! What is the first egg you find? Google or doodle a Disney-related egg and link it here. Donald Duck Egg in the name of my friend!
12. Actually, forget about the egghunt – YOU'RE IN DISNEY!! What ride are you totally ditching the egghunt for? Link to a ride here. (Any ride from any of the Disney parks is eligible.) STAR TOURS FOREVER
13. Oh boy, oh boy, it's time for a character meet-and-greet! Which Disney character are you queuing up for? Link to a character here. (Any Disney character is eligible, whether or not they're actually available for meet-and-greets.) Tamatoa has got this COVERED
14. So, how did your meet-and-greet go? Sum up your interaction in 140 characters here. He tried to eat me ;0; Then told me I wasn't shiny enough for an autograph!
15. Well, that was a fun day at Disney! Now which #$@%$$#% Disney song is stuck in your head forever? Link a video of it here. SHINY

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:20 pm
BIBLIOBURRO IS ON THE HUNT!
Name: Chantilly Lace
Personality:Soft and delicate in all but personality, Chantilly is a rather abrasive pony under the guise of being sweet. While her father is happy to let you know what he thinks, good or bad, Chantilly is far more obfuscating in her opinion, gleefully lying through her teeth in order to get what she wants. She projects an air of innocence when in reality her personality is more hypercritical and sarcastic. There's few she's genuinely nice to, and fewer she shows her bad side to, but those who see her ugly personality and still like her earn an incredibly loyal and protective friend.

Scavenger Hunt List

1. It's Easter! Where's the Easter bunny? He made some miscalculations...
2. Take a photo of at least one egg Say hello to the reject corner
3. Take a photo of at least one Easter/painted egg Very first Egg I ever painted
4. Doodle a quick Easter egg EGG
5. Make any egg-based dish There's eggs in this
6. You're going on an egghunt! What are you wearing? *Steals her look*
7. Your Phony is going on an egghunt! What are they wearing? They ignored the egg hunt to go hang in the pool
8. Check that, you're going to Disneyworld!! What are you wearing? *Steals His look*
9. I guess your Phony's going to Disneyworld too?!? What are they wearing? They only went to upstage the actors
10. Eh, I'm not sure about your choices. Maybe you should go to an actual clothing store. The joke is i'm poor
11. So you're doing your egghunt in Disney now! What is the first egg you find? Caught two for one
12. Actually, forget about the egghunt – YOU'RE IN DISNEY!! What ride are you totally ditching the egghunt for? Because it's spooooooooooooky
13. Oh boy, oh boy, it's time for a character meet-and-greet! Which Disney character are you queuing up for?Cruella De Vil was the runner up
14. So, how did your meet-and-greet go? Now I'm the king of the swingers oh, the jungle VIP I've reached the top and had to stop and that's what botherin' me I wanna be a man, man-
15. Well, that was a fun day at Disney! Now which #$@%$$#% Disney song is stuck in your head forever? I think we know the answer to that

Biblioburro

Garbage Human

17,050 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:33 pm
[ FROSTYPEACHES ] IS ON THE HUNT!
Name: [ Fine Print (or Fine Prints, i can't tell which sounds better yet) ]
Personality: [ A phony that likes to pay attention to detail. She will be able to spot the difference when everyphony else can't see it, or they just simply do not notice it. When she grows up she wants to become a detective with a part time job as an editor fixing other writers' typing errors/grammar. ]

Scavenger Hunt List

1. It's Easter! Where's the Easter bunny? Link a cute bunny gif. Omg so much cutes
2. Take a photo of at least one egg and link it here. Mom looked confused as to why i opened fridge in middle of the night taking a picture with my mobile lolol
4. Doodle a quick Easter egg and link it here. It's chipping away at my artblock; thx guys <3
5. Make any egg-based dish and take a photo of it and link it here. Homemade potatoes eggs salad for lunch tomorrow. i refuse to waste money to buy lunch at coffeeshops.
6. You're going on an egghunt! What are you wearing? Link a outfit. Simple and comfortable; easier to collect eggs in my bag.
7. Your Phony is going on an egghunt! What are they wearing? Link a outfit. As a wolf.
8. Check that, you're going to Disneyworld!! What are you wearing? Link an outfit. Imma be a pokemon pointing at everything!
9. I guess your Phony's going to Disneyworld too?!? What are they wearing? Link an outfit. My Phony's going to join in with my silliness and go Pika Pika
11. So you're doing your egghunt in Disney now! What is the first egg you find? Google or doodle a Disney-related egg and link it here. Something shiny catches me eyes>
12. Actually, forget about the egghunt – YOU'RE IN DISNEY!! What ride are you totally ditching the egghunt for? Link to a ride here. (Any ride from any of the Disney parks is eligible.) Primeval Whirl
13. Oh boy, oh boy, it's time for a character meet-and-greet! Which Disney character are you queuing up for? Link to a character here. (Any Disney character is eligible, whether or not they're actually available for meet-and-greets.) Belle ; let;s talk about good books!
14. So, how did your meet-and-greet go? Sum up your interaction in 140 characters here. It was great! We talked about what books and food we liked. In the end I took a photo with her for memory’s sake, still in my meowth kigu.
15. Well, that was a fun day at Disney! Now which #$@%$$#% Disney song is stuck in your head forever? Link a video of it here. This afgjkpuhgkjhdf song! so stuck i sing it at work too! TABLEFLIP

Total tickets: [ lucky 13? ]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:46 pm
[ VerityHattress ] IS ON THE HUNT!
Name: Sandby Th'Bay
Personality: Tends to remain to herself and tries to avoid others. Is cold to other phonies when she does interact and prefers to simply play in the sand building sand castles. Communicates by writing in the sand with her hooves, although she is able to speak in a monotone voice with a softness to it.

Scavenger Hunt List

1. It's Easter! Where's the Easter bunny? Link a cute bunny gif. Been on the computer too long
2. Take a photo of at least one egg and link it here. Hmmm... looks boiled to me.
3. Take a photo of at least one Easter/painted egg and link it here. Failed egg
4. Doodle a quick Easter egg and link it here. Proof I have no skills
6. You're going on an egghunt! What are you wearing? Link a outfit. Honey, does this make me look-...
7. Your Phony is going on an egghunt! What are they wearing? Link a outfit. Nope nope! Not answering dear!
8. Check that, you're going to Disneyworld!! What are you wearing? Link an outfit. Sha la la la la la
9. I guess your Phony's going to Disneyworld too?!? What are they wearing? Link an outfit. How far I'll go!
11. So you're doing your egghunt in Disney now! What is the first egg you find? Google or doodle a Disney-related egg and link it here. The seaweed is always greener in somebody else's lake
12. Actually, forget about the egghunt – YOU'RE IN DISNEY!! What ride are you totally ditching the egghunt for? Link to a ride here. (Any ride from any of the Disney parks is eligible.) Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage... can't believe this is still there
13. Oh boy, oh boy, it's time for a character meet-and-greet! Which Disney character are you queuing up for? Link to a character here. (Any Disney character is eligible, whether or not they're actually available for meet-and-greets.) I wanna be where the people are!
15. Well, that was a fun day at Disney! Now which #$@%$$#% Disney song is stuck in your head forever? Link a video of it here. *whispers* You're Welcome

Total tickets: 12  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

wasluxy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:48 pm
[ lux_rayne13 ] IS ON THE HUNT!
Name: Fashion Evesta
Personality: Fashion Evesta, or Eve for short, has a thing for making dolls and costumes. Or costumes for dolls. Or dolls out of costumes? All of that. She tends to have two modes: when she's alone, or finds a rare gem of a Phony she's comfortable around, she's silly and fun-loving and will absolutely chat your ear off, all while making or showing off her creations; when she's around anyone and everyone else, she's quiet, still, and almost looks like a deer in the headlights, suddenly slow and careful with every movement if you've caught her doing a project. She's a little mix of both around Daddy, though, and tends to alter between utter despair and silent stubborn pride if he doesn't absolutely love something she's made.

Scavenger Hunt List

1. It's Easter! Where's the Easter bunny? Link a cute bunny gif. Dancey dancey~
2. Take a photo of at least one egg and link it here. Ferret sez hi~
3. Take a photo of at least one Easter/painted egg and link it here. Ferret does not approve ono
4. Doodle a quick Easter egg and link it here. Doodle doodle~
12. Actually, forget about the egghunt – YOU'RE IN DISNEY!! What ride are you totally ditching the egghunt for? Link to a ride here.
13. Oh boy, oh boy, it's time for a character meet-and-greet! Which Disney character are you queuing up for? Link to a character here.

Total tickets: 4  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:21 am
[ Yushika ] IS ON THE HUNT!
Name: [ Creepy Crawley ]
Personality: [ Creep is a sweet foal with a love for bugs. Not just the 'bugs are neat' sort of thing, no! She obsesses. She also adores the occult, but not as much as she likes bugs. You know what her favorite thing to do is? Finding insects to set up on her walls. Sure, it may by grotesque for others, but for her it's beauty. Something about how under appreciated bugs are really gets her. Maybe she feels that way about herself, who knows?

Creep speaks in short, clipped sentences. It isn't because speaking is hard, she just lacks an interest in communication most of the time. Instead, she much rather be doing something. Creep isn't one to say no when offered to try something new, and very few things actually makes her falter. It may be a fun game to try and find what Creep will say no to! ]

Scavenger Hunt List

1. It's Easter! Where's the Easter bunny? Link a cute bunny gif. - xxx
6. You're going on an egghunt! What are you wearing? Link a outfit. - xxx
7. Your Phony is going on an egghunt! What are they wearing? Link a outfit. - xxx
8. Check that, you're going to Disneyworld!! What are you wearing? Link an outfit. - xxx
9. I guess your Phony's going to Disneyworld too?!? What are they wearing? Link an outfit. - xxx
11. So you're doing your egghunt in Disney now! What is the first egg you find? Google or doodle a Disney-related egg and link it here. - xxx
12. Actually, forget about the egghunt – YOU'RE IN DISNEY!! What ride are you totally ditching the egghunt for? Link to a ride here. (Any ride from any of the Disney parks is eligible.) - xxx
13. Oh boy, oh boy, it's time for a character meet-and-greet! Which Disney character are you queuing up for? Link to a character here. (Any Disney character is eligible, whether or not they're actually available for meet-and-greets.) - xxx
14. So, how did your meet-and-greet go? Sum up your interaction in 140 characters here. - It went well! Other then the fact their hair kept dragging on the floor. Ick.
15. Well, that was a fun day at Disney! Now which #$@%$$#% Disney song is stuck in your head forever? Link a video of it here. - xxx

Total tickets: 9  

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 2:05 am
Astraea Pandora IS ON THE HUNT!
Name: Chantilly Lace
Personality: Tilly has inherited her father's creativity and determination to make beautiful things. But while Haute's purpose is about making the outside of others look amazing, Chantilly's focus is within. As a interior decorator, her goal is to make the inside of other's house (or room) reflect their true selves, who they are at the core of their being. She's happiest when her clients can come back and feel they are truly home.

Scavenger Hunt List

1. It's Easter! Where's the Easter bunny? Link a cute bunny gif. X
2. Take a photo of at least one egg and link it here. X
3. Take a photo of at least one Easter/painted egg and link it here. X
4. Doodle a quick Easter egg and link it here. X
5. Make any egg-based dish and take a photo of it and link it here. X
6. You're going on an egghunt! What are you wearing? Link a outfit. X
7. Your Phony is going on an egghunt! What are they wearing? Link a outfit. X
8. Check that, you're going to Disneyworld!! What are you wearing? Link an outfit. X
9. I guess your Phony's going to Disneyworld too?!? What are they wearing? Link an outfit. X
11. So you're doing your egghunt in Disney now! What is the first egg you find? Google or doodle a Disney-related egg and link it here. X
12. Actually, forget about the egghunt – YOU'RE IN DISNEY!! What ride are you totally ditching the egghunt for? Link to a ride here. X
13. Oh boy, oh boy, it's time for a character meet-and-greet! Which Disney character are you queuing up for? Link to a character here. X
14. So, how did your meet-and-greet go? Sum up your interaction in 140 characters here. "We're all mad here!" she said. I've seen the costumes. Between the long dresses, wigs, tights, mascot bodies, and the sun, I'd go mad too!!
15. Well, that was a fun day at Disney! Now which #$@%$$#% Disney song is stuck in your head forever? X

Total tickets: 14  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 am
[ ATMADJA ] IS ON THE HUNT!
Name: n** Tuck
Personality: With the same keen eye for beauty as her father, n** Tuck looks not only at you sartorially--she looks at the whole you. Now, she isn't fixated with some kind of Instagram-perfect beauty (how boring, she thinks, stifling a yawn), but should you wish to attain that Instagram-perfect figure, n** Tuck can certainly help you with that. She is a true artist with a scalpel and syringe, although lately she has been churning out more Kylie Jenner lips than she knows what to do with. Aren't there any souls out there wishing to look like Helena Bonham Carter or something? Sighs.

Scavenger Hunt List

1. It's Easter! Where's the Easter bunny? Link a cute bunny gif. CUTE BUN
4. Doodle a quick Easter egg and link it here. You did say 'doodle' and 'quick' and all I have is desk supplies.
5. Make any egg-based dish and take a photo of it and link it here. Eggs, potatoes and fakeon
6. You're going on an egghunt! What are you wearing? Link a outfit. heck yeah I am
7. Your Phony is going on an egghunt! What are they wearing? Link a outfit. Lookin' So Fine
8. Check that, you're going to Disneyworld!! What are you wearing? Link an outfit. Clearly I am being this extra.
9. I guess your Phony's going to Disneyworld too?!? What are they wearing? Link an outfit. Go big or go home
11. So you're doing your egghunt in Disney now! What is the first egg you find? Google or doodle a Disney-related egg and link it here. Obviously the cheshire cat egg.
12. Actually, forget about the egghunt – YOU'RE IN DISNEY!! What ride are you totally ditching the egghunt for? Link to a ride here. (Any ride from any of the Disney parks is eligible.) The Nightmare Before Christmas Haunted Mansion!
13. Oh boy, oh boy, it's time for a character meet-and-greet! Which Disney character are you queuing up for? Link to a character here. (Any Disney character is eligible, whether or not they're actually available for meet-and-greets.) I actually met Jack and Sally but I look too jazzed up in the pics so here's a totally random one of them from the interwebs.
14. So, how did your meet-and-greet go? Sum up your interaction in 140 characters here. Ok IRL, Jack made a joke about dead rich dudes being his favorite and I screamed. Sally told me to have a horrible day.
15. Well, that was a fun day at Disney! Now which #$@%$$#% Disney song is stuck in your head forever? Link a video of it here. Don't watch this. It's A Small World gets stuck in my head every. Time. Every freaking time.

Total tickets: [ 12]  

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:23 pm
[ USERNAME ] IS ON THE HUNT!
Name: Curious'n'Curiouser, Hidden Treasures
Personality: This little filly is a collector of collections.

Scavenger Hunt List

2. Take a photo of at least one egg and link it here. Egg prep!
3. Take a photo of at least one Easter/painted egg and link it here. Final eggs!
4. Doodle a quick Easter egg and link it here. Egg of Sauron
5. Make any egg-based dish and take a photo of it and link it here. Avocado-egg-bake

Total tickets: [ Please update this as you go along! We will not update your ticket total for you (but please don't falsify anything either D8 ) so make sure you do! ]  
Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games