Welcome to Gaia! ::

KHFF: A Light Within The Darkness (Open and Accepting)

Back to Guilds

Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy School RP 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, School RP, Light, Darkness 

Reply Academy of Light
Garden Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:09 pm
lady black lycan

I will find a way to save you

Ice Blade
Drago Pistol

User Image

Artemis had made his way into the academy gardens, making sure to stay deep within the trees. He had been to this spot many times before, without having to worry about anyone bothering him. It was a good place for him to think. Sitting up against a tree, he stared out at the water in front in front of him. 'Please forgive me.'

Please forgive me  

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:51 pm
User Image
Shaline de Fortemps (Lawrence)
Advance White Magic Teacher

Shaline rode up on Fenrir and decided to leave the creature behind. She pulled out her Ninja stone and transformed again. "Stay here my friend. I can smell him nearby which I bet you can too. Wait for me here." Shaline went invisible and started to skirt around the water's edge. She soon found a man sitting against a tree. She climbed up a tree and silently made her way closer to him. She looked down to him, a few trees away and....her head got fuzzy. 'No...not now.' As quick as she could, she climbed down and as she reached the ground, she started seeing things that normal people wouldn't be able to see. She saw his past like she was a fly on the wall to witness it. Her physical body collapsed while her mind was elsewhere.

RosellaStarr

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:14 pm
lady black lycan

Ice Blade
Drago Pistol

User Image

Artemis was lost in thought, unaware that there was someone nearby. He only had one thing on his mind and that was his main focus. 'Rayne. Just hold on a little while longer.' Sighing, he stood up and started walking towards the water. As he walked, he took notice to Shaline. 'Where did she come from?' Without hesitation, he made his way over to her and held her in his arms. "Hey. Are you alright?"

Please forgive me  

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:59 pm
User Image

Shaline slowly opened her eyes looking into the face of..... "Artemis?" Shaline's eyes went wide suddenly and her ears stood straight up. So much for keeping her distance. Of all the times for her Echo to appear, it had to be when she really didn't want it to. She sat up out of his arms and tried to come up with an excuse....but was having trouble coming up with one. "Sorry, I didn't mean to bother you....I.... She couldn't hide the blush of embarrassment on her face, but she did take the time to look at him. Rune was right. She could tell it was Artemis right away, even if the Echo hadn't butted in. Her tail landed on her lap as she removed the knives off her belt and laid them down next to her. She thought about enchanting them to hide them but they looked right on her hips with the outfit she wore.

RosellaStarr

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:27 pm
lady black lycan

Ice Blade
Drago Pistol

User Image

Artemis smiled and leaned back against a tree. "I knew that someone would find me here eventually. You're the first person to notice me. I've been coming to this place for a while and somehow managed to remain undetected." 'She knows my name. I've never met her before.' "How do you know my name?"

Please forgive me  

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:48 pm
User Image

Shaline sat next beside him, leaning on her right arm and her legs curled beside her. "I met Rune at her shop. She told me about you. She said that I would recognize you when I saw you." Shaline wasn't too sure on how he would react if she told him that she saw his past because of the Echo, so she decided to hold onto that bit of information for the moment. "I left her shop and decided to explore some more of the campus while classes haven't started yet. But I am being entirely rude." Shaline pulled out her white mage stone once more and changed instantly to a different outfit. She stood up and then bowed slightly to him. "Shaline de Fortemps, daughter of the Count Fortemps, White Mage of Light." When she sat down again her tail curled around her wrist. She looked out to the water as her ears twitched to the sounds of birds in the distance.

RosellaStarr

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:16 pm
lady black lycan

Ice Blade
Drago Pistol

User Image

Artemis sighed a little upon hearing Shaline mention Rune. 'How am I not surprised?' "I should have known. She's always trying to find someone to help me, but I don't need it. You don't need to be so formal." All he wanted was to be left alone in his thoughts. He would have to find a new hiding place now that he has been discovered. "Perhaps I need to change my appearance."

Please forgive me  

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:41 pm
User Image

Shaline smiled. "It's because she cares. And I try to not be too formal...but it's just how I was raised. My mother died when I was still quite little so I haven't had much exposure to Miqo'te. But in any case, I won't force you to accept my help, but you never know, sometimes, you just have to accept the help." Shaline smiled up to him. She got a good look at him and saw the loneliness in his eyes. "Don't be scared of getting people involved. Dangerous or not, I know danger, probably more than you will ever come across. But sometimes you just need that helping hand, one that's there to catch you when you fall." Shaline stood up again and dusted her skirt off. "And you don't need to change your appearance. I kinda like your appearance. And no need to worry about changing your hiding spot. I won't tell, nor do you have to worry about me coming to bother you." Shaline's tail wagged a bit as she smiled at Artemis. "I'll be off. And don't blame Rune. I can tell she has a deep respect for you and truly cares about you. She wants to make sure you aren't taking too much on your own." She conjured up her staff and pointed it out to the water, close to the shore line, knowing that he would be encased in her spell. "Asylum. May this help you calm your thoughts." As she spoke, a dome surrounded the area that when light shown through casted a rainbow effect on the water's surface. The effect calmed her down as she walked towards the edge of the dome.

RosellaStarr

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:42 am
lady black lycan

Ice Blade
Drago Pistol

User Image

Artemis smiled and closed his eyes. "I know how much she cares about me. Six years ago, I saved her life and she's been by my side ever since. Rune has no memories before then. I'm sure that she didn't tell you that." After a few minutes, he opened his eyes and looked around. "Calming my thoughts won't bring back what I've lost." All he could think was the mistakes he made. Artemis wasn't always part of the light, but Rayne changed all of that. "I couldn't save him."

Please forgive me  

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:43 am
User Image

Shaline stopped and her ears perked up and she turned around to listen to him. "I know. I saw." Shaline simply said when he was finished and immediately covered her mouth. No normal person wouldn't know of his past, like she saw. Now she was thinking how she was going to get out of this one. Her father's words went through her head. 'If you can't cover something with words, then simply speak the truth. Most times, the truth will save you more times than you can count.' Her father had learned that from his father and she applied it right now. "I....I saw your past. Not like I wanted to or anything, but....I have a special power what we call The Echo back home. When you found me, the Echo had started showing me your past. I can't control it. I didn't mean to see it, but the Echo must have had a reason." Her ears were flat and her tail stayed still and curled in slightly towards her. The Asylum faded away at this point.

RosellaStarr

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 12:13 pm
lady black lycan

Ice Blade
Drago Pistol

User Image

Artemis wasn't sure what to think at that point. Shaline now knew everything that he has been through. There was no hiding anything anymore. "Then you know why I haven't asked for help. This is something I have to do. I have to make things right." 'So much for keeping my privacy, but I can't be upset if it's something she can't control.'

Please forgive me  

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:33 pm
User Image

Shaline's ears stayed down as she looked over to Artemis. "You....don't have to do it alone.....but I understand why you want to." Shaline couldn't imagine what he was going through. But if there was one thing she learned from her travels, it was better to handle things in numbers. "I won't tell Rune or anyone....your past is a secret safe with me. But if there is one thing I learned from my travels, handling things in numbers eases a burden." Shaline then turned around as Fenrir approached her. She petted his head and didn't turn to look at him. "I really am sorry. I invaded your privacy and probably made you feel uncomfortable. But I promise I will speak nothing of it to anyone. And your hiding spot is safe with me." She tried to think what her Uncle Haurchefant would do. It then dawned on her. "If you are going to play hero, then do it with a smile on your face. After all, a smile better suits a hero." Shaline turned and smiled at him before mounting up on Fenrir. For some unknown reason, she didn't want to leave, but was trying to convince herself that it would be best to.

RosellaStarr

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:45 pm
lady black lycan

Ice Blade
Drago Pistol

User Image

What else could Artemis really say? How could he possibly put anyone else in danger? Saving Rayne was his top priority and he didn't want to take the chance of someone else getting hurt or even worse. "I realize that Shaline, but I just can't involve anyone else. I couldn't protect my own son. How could I possibly protect anyone else?"

Please forgive me  

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:08 pm
User Image

Shaline looked over to him. "In the same token, who is going to protect you? I have taken down Titan and Nidhogg, two primals that can destroy a world, and I didn't do it alone. You can't do this alone. What if there was a person who can protect you and themselves? Would you deny them?" Shaline's ears went back to their normal position as she spoke. "I am the White Mage of Light. Protecting myself is what I do naturally as well as protecting others." Shaline pulled out her other two stones as she spoke. "And I can be a Ninja or a Dragoon. Both which can deal damage with no effort." Shaline looked back up to Artemis, determination in her eyes. "And I think by my home's standards, I am pretty much involved, knowing what I know." She then lowered her ears and put the stones away. She knew she probably overstepping her bounds. "But....I get it. I understand that you wish not to involve others. One day, you are going to break. And then what? Who will you save then?"

RosellaStarr

Academy of Light

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces