Welcome to Gaia! ::

KHFF: A Light Within The Darkness (Open and Accepting)

Back to Guilds

Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy School RP 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, School RP, Light, Darkness 

Reply Academy of Light
Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:36 pm
lady black lycan

I will find a way to save you

Ice Blade
Drago Pistol

User Image

Artemis remained quiet and closed his eyes. 'She has a point. Who would save me? What would I do then? I can't even get past the defenses of that castle. If it wasn't for that barrier, I would have saved Rayne sooner. He must think that I abandoned him. I doubt that he would even know who I am.' "I let him down."

Please forgive me  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:55 pm
User Image
Shaline de Fortemps (Lawrence)
Advance White Magic Teacher

Shaline shook her head and, for reasons she didn't know, she started laughing. After a moment, she calmed down. "Forgive the laughter, but you haven't let someone down yet until you give up." Shaline jumped off Fenrir and flipped in the air and landed in front of Artemis. "If you want to save that person, then I will try to help any way if you let me. If you don't want to give up, get your butt up off that ground and do something about it." Shaline held out her hand to him.

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:49 pm
lady black lycan

Ice Blade
Drago Pistol

User Image

Artemis opened his eyes at the sound of laughter and looked up. Shaline was right after all. He wasn't about to give up on his son just yet. Could he really allow someone else to get involved? He had no choice but to involve Rune, since he saved her life. "I'd appreciate that, but it's not a place you can just walk into. I can't even enter the castle myself."

Please forgive me  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:55 pm
User Image

Shaline's tail swished in thought. "A barrier of some sort probably. Maybe....." Shaline pulled out a stone that had the head of a dragon on it and thought for a moment about using her lance and drawing upon Aether to break through a barrier that was possibly involved. "I might have a solution. It's not a 100% guarantee that it will work....but more like a 78% chance of success." Shaline hadn't used much teleportation since arriving, so she didn't know how Aether flow would work here if at all. But if it was worth trying, she was going to do it.

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:48 am
lady black lycan

Ice Blade
Drago Pistol

User Image

"This barrier was made to keep me out." Artemis said. "The witch cast it so I couldn't take Rayne from her. That same barrier also surrounds him. If I try to force my way through, he will die. It's not as simple as you might think." He couldn't be sure what other traps and defenses the castle had. It had been a long time since he was there and he was sure that more was added.

Please forgive me  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:07 pm
User Image

Shaline stood there thinking. "From what I am gathering, if your son willingly lets you in, it might not kill him or is it that it is just causing you to not get near him, even if he willingly wants you to." Shaline had never encountered something like this, but it was a challenge she was willing to accept. "Am I to guess that even a letter from you will not be able to pass this barrier?"

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:36 pm
lady black lycan

Ice Blade
Drago Pistol

User Image

"The barrier wouldn't allow me near me, whether he wanted me too or not." Artemis said. "Even if I did send him some sort of message, I'm sure that witch would make sure he never sees it. She keeps a close eye on him. Rayne doesn't even know who I am." He couldn't really think of what he could do.

Please forgive me  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:42 pm
User Image

Shaline's tail sat still until a she thought of something and slowly wagged. "Even if he doesn't, he still should have a sense of longing to know who is father is. I've met plenty of children who don't know their parents but always had that sense of wanting to know." Shaline looked out on the lake. "How old is he?" She asked out of curiosity.

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:43 pm
lady black lycan

Ice Blade
Drago Pistol

User Image

Artemis smiled a little and stood up. "I'm sure that he would like to know who I am. And I know that he wants out of that place. He just wants to be free. Rayne would be 18 by now. The witch is his mother, Shadira. And it wouldn't be just her we would have to deal with. Shadira answers to another." Talking with Shaline made him feel a little better and he thought that things would start looking up. He just hoped that he could save Rayne before it was too late.

Please forgive me  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:09 pm
User Image

Shaline smiled. "Then the mission "Save Rayne" begins now!" Shaline's ears stood up as she smile. She was really happy that she was able to help someone. "So where shall we start?" Shaline smiled as Fenrir came up behind her and nuzzled her. "You want to help, right friend?" She petted the muzzle of her hoarhound that gave her a lick in delight. It was an unusual sight considering a Miqo'te was a cat like race and her Fenrir was a dog like creature. Her tail moved with delight as she petted Fenrir. "This is Fenrir by the way. One of a rare species of creatures from my world. Only a handful of them exist. Fenrir, this is Artemis. We are going to help him save his son."

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:02 pm
lady black lycan

Ice Blade
Drago Pistol

User Image

Artemis nodded and leaned back against the tree. "Shadira isn't someone you should underestimate. She controls Rayne using fear and a choker around his neck. This choker has three amulets in it. Those amulets are what keep the barrier around him active. Unfortunately, only Rayne can break the spell. Dimitri is the one you really need to worry about. He can alter memories to whatever he likes." There was still so much that he didn't know, but he knew that it wouldn't be easy. Shadira and Dimitri together were formidable foes.

Please forgive me  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:17 pm
User Image

Shaline looked over to him and cocked her head to the side. "Sounds to me like you aren't confident." Shaline walked over to next beside him and leaned back against the same tree looking over to Fenrir. "I never underestimate an enemy, even if they look weak. But I can't just be lacking confidence in myself. And this Dimitri, his power shouldn't effect me because of the Echo. But I can't be sure it will still work." Shaline leaned her head back to look up at the sky. "I am sure we can come up with something to help your son. Sounds to me like we just have to get through to Rayne first." Shaline was uncertain, but she had confidence. Her grandfather taught her many things about fear and how one can work through the fear, but trying to break the spell. That was a whole other matter. "So where shall we start?"

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:58 pm
lady black lycan

Ice Blade
Drago Pistol

Healing
Fire Dragon creates a dragon made of fire
Fire Arrow creates a arrow of fire
Ice Cage creates a cage of ice
Ice Bind binds targets with ice

User Image

"Dimitri can put people in a coma." Artemis said, crossing his arms. "Shadira is a shadow witch and my ex. What Rayne needs is a friend. Someone has to help have more confidence in himself so he can break the spell. The hard part is getting Rayne away from Shadira's eyes. There has to be a way to block her power, even if only for a few minutes." 'Hold on a little longer Rayne. I promise that I will save you.'

Please forgive me

Weaknesses Half Blind and Dodging

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:27 pm
User Image

Shaline thought for a second. "What about getting him to come to the school. I teach here at the school so I could watch over him while he is here but it still doesn't mean he will be completely out of her sight, but it might get him a chance to be out of her sight for a little while." Shaline thought about it. "But the only way to get him to come here.....is.....I've got nothing."

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:46 pm
lady black lycan

Ice Blade
Drago Pistol

Healing
Fire Dragon creates a dragon made of fire
Fire Arrow creates a arrow of fire
Ice Cage creates a cage of ice
Ice Bind binds targets with ice

User Image

"If he wants to stay here, I will let him." Artemis said. "That's why he needs to make a friend. He can't exactly come here if he can't get away from that castle. I'm not sure how to get him out of that place." Sighing, he thought about the time when he tried to escape with Rayne. They were almost free when Shadira caught up with them. The witch was able to blast Artemis out and separate him from Rayne. That was the day when the barriers went up.

Please forgive me

Weaknesses Half Blind and Dodging

Academy of Light

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas