Welcome to Gaia! ::

KHFF: A Light Within The Darkness (Open and Accepting)

Back to Guilds

Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy School RP 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, School RP, Light, Darkness 

Reply Academy of Light
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:10 pm
lady black lycan

Which side do I choose?

Double-Ended Blade

Dark Wing Uses his wings to send out a blast of dark energy
Angel's Wing Gives someone temporary flight ( only lasts for 2 hours )
Halo Forms a barrier around himself
Shadow Arrow Creates an arrow of shadows
Camo Can camoflauge himself in shadows
Blinding Light Creates a bright light that blinds everyone around him

User Image

Kieran gripped his arm a little and stood up, stretching out his wings. "People only see the evil within dark magic. They only see dark magic users as monsters. I don't want to believe that it's all bad." He folded his wings once more and stretched out his arms, yawning a little. When Michaella mentioned flying, he seemed to perk up a little. "I'd like that. It wasn't like I got the chance to actually learn. I can make it about 3 feet and that's it. Alright, I'll stay for a little while."

I will have my revenge

Weaknesses Crowds, Lightning, Flying, Wings, Choosing sides

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hunter continued to listen in on their conversation, causing him to glare a little. He wouldn't be able to touch Kieran if the boy was here. 'Go on and get lost half breed. I would rather have a conversation with her without you around. Kieran won't stay in this place forever. He will eventually leave and enter my territory. Even Michaella can't protect him forever.'  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:03 pm
User Image
Michaella
Archangel Headmistress

Michaella smiled. He related to Kenna more than he knew. "Kenna has feared the same all her life. You and her are more alike then you know. But that is not a story for me to tell." She smiled at him. "I have another round to make before turning in for the night, so you go on ahead." Michaella smiled and stood up herself. She walked over to him and handed him a feather. "Just in case a teacher were to see you. Show them my feather. They will pardon you. Good night Kieran."

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:03 pm
lady black lycan

Which side do I choose?

Double-Ended Blade

Dark Wing Uses his wings to send out a blast of dark energy
Angel's Wing Gives someone temporary flight ( only lasts for 2 hours )
Halo Forms a barrier around himself
Shadow Arrow Creates an arrow of shadows
Camo Can camoflauge himself in shadows
Blinding Light Creates a bright light that blinds everyone around him

User Image

Kieran looked back to Michaella and smiled a little. Perhaps he could get used to staying at the academy. At least, for a little while. Kenna was pretty much a friend and Michaella actually cared about him. He nodded and yawned once more, taking the feather. "Thank you." Smiling even more, he headed off towards the cottage. 'I should get to know Kenna more.'

~~~~~exit~~~~~

I will have my revenge

Weaknesses Crowds, Lightning, Flying, Wings, Choosing sides

Hunter watched Kieran take off and smirked a little. 'He's smarter than I thought. As long as he stays with her, I can't touch him. I could keep an eye on him, but I don't want to cause Michaella any trouble.' He turned his attention to the sky and stretched out his wings. 'How long have I been in this spot?'  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:24 pm
User Image
Michaella
Archangel Headmistress

Michaella watched as Kieran walked off towards her home. "You can come off that post, Hunter." She had waited until Kieran was out of ear shot before calling out to Hunter. Her eyes never moved from where Kieran had left. "Or are you going to pretend that you are a statue." Michaella eyes then locked onto Hunter's form and they weren't gentle. She knew why Hunter was here. "Or are you going to be an idiot and try something with an Archangel sitting right here."

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:32 pm
lady black lycan

Hunter smirked and landed behind Michaella. "I never imagined that an Archangel would be headmistress of this Academy. And yet here you are. I have no intention of starting anything with you. Not even I would cross someone like you. You know why I'm here Michaella. Don't worry, I won't try anything on your precious campus or town. However, the wilderness is free game."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:02 am
User Image
Michaella
Archangel Headmistress

Michaella turned fully to Hunter. "This is true. Once he walks into the wilderness he is free game, but that doesn't mean I am not gonna get mad." She wanted to know why the hunters wanted Kieran dead. And low and behold one was right here in front of her. "Riddle me this Hunter. Why are the hunters after Kieran, and don't you tell me it is because of his Half light and dark angel. I want to know why." Michaella eyes narrowed slightly before making them gentle once more. "Because from what my brothers, sisters, and my own perspective is that you are doing it out of sport. So tell me why the Head Hunter Angel wants him dead."

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:49 am
lady black lycan

Hunter stretched out his wings, keeping his gaze on Michaella. "How should I know? I don't question the orders I'm given. Following orders is what I do." He walked around a little, folding in his wings. "I will tell you this. There's is a rumor that he is more than what he appears. I don't know why my so-called superior wants him dead. Perhaps Kieran is viewed as a threat. Look, I won't harm him while he's in this city. Keep in mind that I'm not the only angel or creature that is after him. Some want him alive for reasons I don't know." What else could he possibly say? He was a top notch hunter, but that didn't mean he was let in on everything. Hunter followed orders and nothing more. Who was he to question orders given to him? "How about this? I will watch over him as long as he remains in the city. There's nothing I can do outside of it. We all have our orders to follow. Besides, I couldn't stand the thought of some vile creature getting a hold of him."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:37 pm
User Image
Michaella
Archangel Headmistress

Michaella didn't like the response but she went with it, for now. "Fine. But there is one other matter. The matter of the girl that you know doubt have had contact with. The one that rescued Kieran. You ever lay a hand on her, even in the wilderness without her issuing the fight, and I have no qualms about destroying you. Kenna is my precious student. And yes, she had dark magic, but she isn't evil. And I plan on her teaching the boy that."

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:53 pm
lady black lycan

Hunter leaned up against a nearby pillar. "I wouldn't start a fight with someone unless provoked. However, I can't do anything to protect her. If she was to be attacked by one of these creatures, there is nothing I can do. I can only tell you what I know Michaella. Some things are best kept hidden."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:36 pm
User Image
Michaella
Archangel Headmistress

Michaella sighed. "Kenna can handle herself. But I will have my twin look into this. After all, he does have more of a hand in the Hunters Angels creations than anyone I know of.....well I might have had a hand in it too." She looked to Hunter. "But I have one request of you, since you will be sticking around." She looked over towards her home. "Stay out of sight. If Kieran catches one whiff of you, I don't know if I can keep him here and nurture him the way he needs to be nurtured. It's a higher order than yours so, I trust you will abide by this."

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:59 pm
lady black lycan

Hunter took in every word Michaella said, not wanting to miss a thing. When it came to Archangels, he always put his pride aside. "That kid needs a lot more than that. I'll leave him be. At least, until he is able to fight back. Just make sure to keep a close eye out." When she mentioned higher order, he chuckled a little. "It would be foolish of me not to."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:43 am
User Image
Michaella
Archangel Headmistress

Michaella looked pointedly at Hunter for his comment about Kieran needing more than just nurturing. "And I will not tolerate disrespect on this campus either. Kieran was deprived of a family and I intend to give him one. Now get out of my sight before I drive you off completely." She stood and unfolded her wings and took to the air. "Remember this Hunter, I know where you maybe on this campus. If you ever venture where you aren't supposed to be, I am not holding back." She flew off to make another round before heading back to her home. She didn't necessarily need sleep, most Archangels don't. But she did enjoy the refreshing feeling sleep gave when she woke from it.

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:19 am
lady black lycan

Hunter flew up into the air, keeping his gaze on Michaella. 'She has no idea what all Kieran needs. Kieran doesn't understand the ways of being an angel. He can't even fly properly.' He smirked a little and flew off away from the Academy. 'Kieran won't become stronger if he doesn't lose the fear he has. What am I thinking? I've been sent here to kill him. Why do I care what happens to him?'

~~~~~exit~~~~~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:51 am
~Michaella Exit~  

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

Academy of Light

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers