Welcome to Gaia! ::

Annual User Run Ball Planning Guild

Back to Guilds

The event planning organisation for the AURB! 

Tags: aurb, annual ball, ball, user run, event 

Reply Locked Threads
Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:58 pm
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella

I'm dressed as him at the moment yes! >w<

Is nice. 3nodding

thank you! I look forward to your character as well!

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:27 pm
Mushyung

I came up with a design, but, I'm not sure if it'll work. And I thought Fae had wings? Or, are only the brides whom have wings? ninja  

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:23 am
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

I came up with a design, but, I'm not sure if it'll work. And I thought Fae had wings? Or, are only the brides whom have wings? ninja

The only things necessary to be a moon fae is very pale, almost white or white skin, and elven ears, with er, not crazy hair color. They live in the dark forests, so if you revolve around perhaps more muted colors it'd make more sense, but feel free to create whatever works! We just can't look too similar to the sun fae, ;w; there should be a summary of the fae': general appearance in the ball's main plot thread if you need more specifics?  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 2:35 pm
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

The only things necessary to be a moon fae is very pale, almost white or white skin, and elven ears, with er, not crazy hair color. They live in the dark forests, so if you revolve around perhaps more muted colors it'd make more sense, but feel free to create whatever works! We just can't look too similar to the sun fae, ;w; there should be a summary of the fae': general appearance in the ball's main plot thread if you need more specifics?

OMG! I'm sorry! I thought I replied to this. redface And, I think I have a design. If I go the route of a Maid. 3nodding Would you all like to see?  

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 2:37 pm
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

OMG! I'm sorry! I thought I replied to this. redface And, I think I have a design. If I go the route of a Maid. 3nodding Would you all like to see?

feel free! We already know each other's avis, and it'd be awesome to see yours as well!

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 2:40 pm
I can remove the wings, but, this is what I came up with. I wholeheartedly welcome criticism. I need to make sure I am not out of place! redface

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:07 pm
Odd Cinderella
I can remove the wings, but, this is what I came up with. I wholeheartedly welcome criticism. I need to make sure I am not out of place! redface

She looks great!!! Aaaa what a lovely maid omg
I think she meets all the necessary characteristics to be a moon fae >w<

When you have the final final final design, please get them to me asap ;w;;;

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:25 pm
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella

Did you need me to remove the background? ninja  

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:32 pm
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella

Did you need me to remove the background? ninja

nah, it looks great! So this avi is the final version you'll use for the ball? You don't have to decide until June 1st uwu

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:36 pm
Mushyung

nah, it looks great! So this avi is the final version you'll use for the ball? You don't have to decide until June 1st uwu

Yeah. I think I will be a Maid. 3nodding Shall I remove my wings though? ninja Also, I still don't know what to do for my character quest. redface  

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:45 pm
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

Yeah. I think I will be a Maid. 3nodding Shall I remove my wings though? ninja Also, I still don't know what to do for my character quest. redface

Wings are fine! Fae can come in all different forms, we just needed those specific characteristics listed to be one of the moon fae

It's 100% ok if you don't know! You have about a month to think of ideas, and we're here to help as well and throw around ideas. Maybe start thinking about her likes and dislikes, or her job and how the guests might be able to help/give her something she likes?

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:57 pm
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

Wings are fine! Fae can come in all different forms, we just needed those specific characteristics listed to be one of the moon fae

It's 100% ok if you don't know! You have about a month to think of ideas, and we're here to help as well and throw around ideas. Maybe start thinking about her likes and dislikes, or her job and how the guests might be able to help/give her something she likes?

Like a Scavenger Hunt? No. That's not becoming of a Maid. sweatdrop  

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:24 pm
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

Like a Scavenger Hunt? No. That's not becoming of a Maid. sweatdrop

hmm then a writing contest about the beauty of the princess or something? Haha, im not sure!

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:05 pm
Mushyung

hmm then a writing contest about the beauty of the princess or something? Haha, im not sure!

Hm. This is turning out harder than I thought. sweatdrop

Oh! Wait! I have an idea! Maids can cook too, right? What if I asked people to submit their favourite recipe and the one that seems easiest for me to recreate in real life is the winner? redface  

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:12 pm
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

Hm. This is turning out harder than I thought. sweatdrop

Oh! Wait! I have an idea! Maids can cook too, right? What if I asked people to submit their favourite recipe and the one that seems easiest for me to recreate in real life is the winner? redface

Oh wow, that's an amazing idea! I love that omg!!! Go for it, aaaa how exciting

Locked Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces