Welcome to Gaia! ::

Annual User Run Ball Planning Guild

Back to Guilds

The event planning organisation for the AURB! 

Tags: aurb, annual ball, ball, user run, event 

Reply Locked Threads
Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:24 pm
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

hmm then a writing contest about the beauty of the princess or something? Haha, im not sure!

Hm. This is turning out harder than I thought. sweatdrop

Oh! Wait! I have an idea! Maids can cook too, right? What if I asked people to submit their favourite recipe and the one that seems easiest for me to recreate in real life is the winner? redface

Oh wow, that's an amazing idea! I love that omg!!! Go for it, aaaa how exciting

Great! biggrin How long is this event going to be again? It's a week, correct?  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:32 pm
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

hmm then a writing contest about the beauty of the princess or something? Haha, im not sure!

Hm. This is turning out harder than I thought. sweatdrop

Oh! Wait! I have an idea! Maids can cook too, right? What if I asked people to submit their favourite recipe and the one that seems easiest for me to recreate in real life is the winner? redface

Oh wow, that's an amazing idea! I love that omg!!! Go for it, aaaa how exciting

Great! biggrin How long is this event going to be again? It's a week, correct?

It's a three-day event, spanning from friday through the end of sunday!

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:57 pm
Mushyung

Oh yes. My birthday weekend. sweatdrop I already posted that it might be difficult for me to log on at a "normal" time for Saturday, since July 15th is my birthday.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:18 pm
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

Oh yes. My birthday weekend. sweatdrop I already posted that it might be difficult for me to log on at a "normal" time for Saturday, since July 15th is my birthday.

That's alright! It's completely understandable haha
We don't expect everyone to be there all the time, but just as much time as they are willing to dedicate, you know? 3nodding No worries~

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:20 pm
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

We don't expect everyone to be there all the time, but just as much time as they are willing to dedicate, you know? 3nodding No worries~

Her name is Adeline and her nickname is Addy. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

Her name is Adeline and her nickname is Addy. ninja

Aa! As you flesh out your character, feel free to record it all in the character thread!

tbh i still havent name my chara yet orz nyehehhe

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:34 pm
Mushyung

Aa! As you flesh out your character, feel free to record it all in the character thread!

I already put some basics. I really like the name Adeline, that's why I chose it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:44 pm
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

I already put some basics. I really like the name Adeline, that's why I chose it. 3nodding

Apparently the name means noble! That's really interesting lol

Hmm maybe i'll go for something meaningful and something to do with their backstory...i have no idea!

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:51 pm
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

Apparently the name means noble! That's really interesting lol

Hmm maybe i'll go for something meaningful and something to do with their backstory...i have no idea!

Lol. I just took the name from an Assassin's Creed Character. I didn't even look up the name meaning! lol  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:00 pm
WE'RE ALIVE I SWEAR

remember all characters, quests, and prizes must be chosen by june 1st guys ahaha.....orz  

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:47 am
Odd Cinderella

Heya~ Have you decided the final prizes on your character contest yet, by any chance? 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:50 am
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella

Heya~ Have you decided the final prizes on your character contest yet, by any chance? 3nodding

Ah. No. I thought you guys would provide me with prizes and I didn't care as long as they were prizes. sweatdrop  

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:54 am
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella

Ah. No. I thought you guys would provide me with prizes and I didn't care as long as they were prizes. sweatdrop

We do supply the prizes, just wanted to see what you'd prefer for the people to win!
I'll go ahead and edit in basic food-related items, if you don't have a preference?

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:57 am
Mushyung

We do supply the prizes, just wanted to see what you'd prefer for the people to win!
I'll go ahead and edit in basic food-related items, if you don't have a preference?

Oh. Lol. I'm sorry! redface It's been years since my last hosting in an AURB. xp And, yes! Is there a Meido Bundle? ninja You know, Meido's Tsun, Dere, Yan items? If not, I think there was one for the Obsessive set? sweatdrop  

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:02 pm
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

Oh. Lol. I'm sorry! redface It's been years since my last hosting in an AURB. xp And, yes! Is there a Meido Bundle? ninja You know, Meido's Tsun, Dere, Yan items? If not, I think there was one for the Obsessive set? sweatdrop

It's totally fine! Also, there do seem to be bundles but unfortunately no listings. :c
Individual items would likely work as well, with some gold?

Locked Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff