Welcome to Gaia! ::

Annual User Run Ball Planning Guild

Back to Guilds

The event planning organisation for the AURB! 

Tags: aurb, annual ball, ball, user run, event 

Reply Locked Threads
Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:06 pm
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

We do supply the prizes, just wanted to see what you'd prefer for the people to win!
I'll go ahead and edit in basic food-related items, if you don't have a preference?

Oh. Lol. I'm sorry! redface It's been years since my last hosting in an AURB. xp And, yes! Is there a Meido Bundle? ninja You know, Meido's Tsun, Dere, Yan items? If not, I think there was one for the Obsessive set? sweatdrop

It's totally fine! Also, there do seem to be bundles but unfortunately no listings. :c
Individual items would likely work as well, with some gold?

Blast was hoping Bundles would have been easier. xp Hm. Ok. Well, I guess I can make my own bundles. 3nodding Thanks for the help!  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:07 pm
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

We do supply the prizes, just wanted to see what you'd prefer for the people to win!
I'll go ahead and edit in basic food-related items, if you don't have a preference?

Oh. Lol. I'm sorry! redface It's been years since my last hosting in an AURB. xp And, yes! Is there a Meido Bundle? ninja You know, Meido's Tsun, Dere, Yan items? If not, I think there was one for the Obsessive set? sweatdrop

It's totally fine! Also, there do seem to be bundles but unfortunately no listings. :c
Individual items would likely work as well, with some gold?

Blast was hoping Bundles would have been easier. xp Hm. Ok. Well, I guess I can make my own bundles. 3nodding Thanks for the help!

Not a problem, don't be apprehensive about reaching out! whee

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:54 pm
Mushyung

Oh no! I meant with you're guys' help with item collecting and bundling them up myself as first, second and third place prices. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 1:00 pm
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

Oh no! I meant with you're guys' help with item collecting and bundling them up myself as first, second and third place prices. 3nodding

im sorry, could you rephrase that? I'm not comprehending orz

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 1:02 pm
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

Lol. I just need Meido, Obsessive and Foodie items. I'll take care of the rest. 3nodding I'm thinking 5 of each? Cheapest ones? If 5 is too much, we can get 3 of each? ninja  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 1:04 pm
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

Lol. I just need Meido, Obsessive and Foodie items. I'll take care of the rest. 3nodding I'm thinking 5 of each? Cheapest ones? If 5 is too much, we can get 3 of each? ninja

if you could link me to the items you're wanting, I'll yes or no them!

The funds will be given to us closer to the ball date, so we can't get them immediately, im sorry! :c

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 1:14 pm
Mushyung

if you could link me to the items you're wanting, I'll yes or no them!

The funds will be given to us closer to the ball date, so we can't get them immediately, im sorry! :c

Nah. I can wait. It's fine. And, oh yeah. There are a BUNCH of foodie items. Lol. xp I'm mobile now, so, when I get back on the computer, I'll grab the links for the Foodie - based items. As for the Obsessive set and Meido, the cheapest ones would work fine. 3nodding I don't want you guys to be broke because of me. Lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:35 pm

The Handsome Mr-X

Odd Cinderella

hello guys! We basically have a month until the ball itself, and so deadlines are approaching fast uwu

Please get all character quests finished as soon as possible, prize lists included!
If anyone has any questions, please don't be scared to ask.

Also, if you guys could quote me with a small blurb to place next to your character introducing yourself to the guests, that would be amazing.

For example, mine might be:
My name is Mushyung, but you can call me Mush, Mushy, anything similar really.
I'm the room admin for the Moon Fae room this year, and this is my third year of participating in the AURB as a host.
Everyone has worked extremely hard to bring this event to the community yet again, thank you for joining us!

Thanks guys ;w;;;

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:46 pm
Mushyung

The Handsome Mr-X

Odd Cinderella

hello guys! We basically have a month until the ball itself, and so deadlines are approaching fast uwu

Please get all character quests finished as soon as possible, prize lists included!

Also, if you guys could quote me with a small blurb to place next to your character introducing yourself to the guests, that would be amazing.

I'm the room admin for the Moon Fae room this year, and this is my third year of participating in the AURB as a host.
Everyone has worked extremely hard to bring this event to the community yet again, thank you for joining us!

Thanks guys ;w;;;

Oh s**t! I forgot about this! I'm sorry! crying

/rushes to MP/

Blurb: Hello, my name is Odd Cinderella, but you can call me Cindy. I am an admin for the Moon Fae room this year and this will be my third year participating in the AURB as a host!

We all tried really hard this year to bring you a beautiful story and we hope you enjoy our company!

Fun fact: this would be my third year hosting. Lol. I hosted during Zodiac year and Steampunk. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:00 pm
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

The Handsome Mr-X

Odd Cinderella

Thanks guys ;w;;;

Oh s**t! I forgot about this! I'm sorry! crying

/rushes to MP/

Blurb: Hello, my name is Odd Cinderella, but you can call me Cindy. I am an admin for the Moon Fae room this year and this will be my third year participating in the AURB as a host!

We all tried really hard this year to bring you a beautiful story and we hope you enjoy our company!

Fun fact: this would be my third year hosting. Lol. I hosted during Zodiac year and Steampunk. 3nodding

Aa, it's cool! And, thank you so much for getting the blurb so quickly aaa >w<
Wow, I didn't realize you were here during Zodiac, that was the first one I ever took part in as a guest!

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:27 pm
Mushyung

Wow, I didn't realize you were here during Zodiac, that was the first one I ever took part in as a guest!

Oh no, wait. Not Zodiac. My bad! redface It was Sins and Virtues with Fervor. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:18 pm
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

Oh no, wait. Not Zodiac. My bad! redface It was Sins and Virtues with Fervor. sweatdrop

I see! No wonder we haven't met before then uwu
Glad to see you back thought! >w<

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:50 pm
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

Thanks. Just gotta stop forgetting...did you want me to put the prize list here or in my Profile thing I did? ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:10 pm
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

Thanks. Just gotta stop forgetting...did you want me to put the prize list here or in my Profile thing I did? ninja

If you could put them in the profile thing, that's be great!

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

The Handsome Mr-X

Handsome Gentleman

27,590 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:11 am
Mushyung

The Handsome Mr-X

Odd Cinderella

Thanks guys ;w;;;

So quote you here or pm it to you?  
Locked Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas