Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] We Don't Know How It Got There! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 8!

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:34 am
[KO, area 1]

"Gets the notice?" KO raised an eyebrow at Lex. "I'm not sure what you mean by that... He is kind of cute in person though." Though a bit young for his own tastes. There was a lot to be said for a little maturity; it tended to bring more... sophistication, in a lot of different areas.

"At least you weren't trapped with him on a train or something," KO added as he started to look around for flashes of colour that might indicate a prize once more.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:01 am
TawnyAngel
[KO, area 1]

You found an egg! User Image  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 3!

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:18 am
[Faleen, Area 2]

Froakie stared at the Skiddo for a couple of seconds, just as the Skiddo stared back at him.
There wasn't much that was exchanged between the two, only when Froakie's neck bubbles frothed a bit more and he hopped back out from behind the bush, and continued in the opposite direction.
The Pokemon had a type advantage on him... and there was no real need to start any kind of depute. best to leave the Skiddo alone and focus on finding more eggs! He can't fall behind.

"... Even runs into the nice Pokemon." Faleen muttered, rubbing her head where the Pidgey managed to peck her before she got away.
She searched on.

(Faleen: 0 Froakie: 2)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:30 am
Blood_Goddess
[Faleen, Area 2]

You found an egg-shaped decoration! It's a decorative cardboard cut-out! Booby Prize!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 8!

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:44 am
[Faleen, Area 2]

"Hey Froakie!" Faleen called, causing the water type to glance over from the tall grass.
"Does this count?" She held up the decorative egg.

<....I don't know.> He admitted, eyeing the decoration. it was an egg after all, but it wasn't really a real... egg... again where these colorful things he was finding even real eggs?

Faleen shrugged, and placed the egg onto of the Mareep's head, placing the Mareep onto the ground and displaying it proudly.

(Faleen: 0? Froakie: 2)  
Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 12!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:40 am
[Lex, Area one - not keeping the buneary ]

"Mmhm?" Lex paused thinking over. "Yeah, could have said that better. Mostly not talking to him nor making a scene." It was more then that but then it was hard to describe that level of absolute awkward.

"True," Lex winced at the idea of being trapped with Taavi on a train. Ugh, no. They paused, giving a small smile at the buneary and offered a hand for the little rabbit pokemon. "Aren't you cute." They cooed and gently touched the pokemon.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 13!

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:02 am
[KO, area 1]

KO's other eyebrow raised to join its twin. "Well I follow the not making a scene part...." He shook his head, they'd left the kid behind so it didn't matter anyway.

A flash of pink among the grass caught KO's attention and he nodded to Imperator and gestured towards it. "You're the one with powers of levitation," he pointed out.

Imperator shrugged and flicked the egg into his grasp along with the first one; he couldn't argue with that but he couldn't resist adding; //You're welcome.//

"If you don't want to help you can always go back in your pokeball," KO pointed out with a smirk.

//Git.//

"Anyway," KO waved a hand dismissively and turned to Lex again, "are you planning to pick up new pokemon today, or just come for the trip?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:05 am
[Taavi, Cabin]

Well that had been.... It had definitely been something. He was going to not think about that right now, he was here to have a good time and definitely not think about assholes who broke up with you by a note when your life was falling apart.

Taavi inhaled, exhaled, and tried very hard to think of Happy Fun Activities again.

"Um, sorry about that," he said to the two ladies in charge with a slightly tense, rather apologetic smile. "That was uh... nevermind. Um, could I leave my Vulpix Aurelia here please? She's been working really hard lately, she deserves a break!" Battling wasn't something Aurelia was too comfortable with yet but she had been trying really hard, a little break in a relaxing daycare would do her good. "And I'm Taavetti Ward, um, do you need to scan my license or anything?"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:08 pm
[Lex, Area 1]

"More just the trip. I'm still working with Spins and Helex. Though he's not as upset as I thought." Helex was thankfully a grounded bird both in temperament and flightless, so they weren't not adversities. Lex had worried that they were going to kill each other. Spins was just sort of pissed.

"And yourself?" Lex asked, working on coaxing the buneary near so they could run a hand over the soft furred ears.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:43 pm
Blood_Goddess
[Faleen, Area 2]

You found an egg! User Image

---

Shaddaling
[Lex, Area 1]

You found an egg!
User Image

---

TawnyAngel
[KO, Area 1]

Whoa! That's not an egg or a Booby Prize! Look out for that Budew!

---

TawnyAngel
[Taavi, Cabin]

"Ooooh, of course you may dear~! We'd be absolutely delighted to care for another little darling~!" Geraldine cooed, pink hair-do wobbling as she waddled toward Taavi with a huge friendly grin.

"Name. Pokémon's name. We're covered League-wise." Beverly flashed a quick smile at Taavi.
"All that remains to ask is about your participation in the Egg Hunt, and if you would like a pokéwalker?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 13!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:41 pm
[Lex, Area 1]

Jupe paused, considering the small egg shape item in front of her. The umbreon was rather sure it was an egg but it certainly didn't' smell right. She picked it up and brought it over, nudging it to her trainer.

"Mmh?" Lex stopped petting the buneary, so soft, letting it scamper back into the foliage before looking at what Jupe had brought over. "Ooh, its an egg. Not a real one." They added. Certainly the women would not hide actual eggs outside.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:35 pm
Shaddaling
[Lex, Area 1]

You found an eeeexciting decorative Togepi! Booby Prize!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 4!

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:47 pm
[KO, area 1]

"Mmh?" KO gave Lex another puzzled look, he did it quite a lot. "Who's not?" Lex often didn't really explain what they were on about, or they expressed what they meant in such a weird way that he had no idea what they were on about. Team Rocket took all sorts, especially those at the ends of any given bell-curve.

"But I came for the same," he added, glancing at but then dismissing a Budew. "Some fresh air, a walk around, a little mystery?" he shrugged. "It's nice to get some sunlight, like I said."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:25 pm
TawnyAngel
[KO, area 1]

You found an egg!User Image  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 3!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:29 pm
[Lex, Area 1]

"My Combusken and Ariados. Spins, my Ariados rather hates birds, which is not terribly surprising when you are a bug type, really. So just glad he isn't as pissed as I thought when I brought in Helex, my Combusken." Lex explained and paused, poking the decorative Togepi. Ugh, it was so cheesy.

"And you don't have to pay the fee for the tanning booth," Lex added  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces