Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
"Love birds? No, I'll never get someone like her, or anyone for that matter.....I'm pretty sure I'm cursed." Rohnin readjusted his long robe then began walking back to his desk. "If you need any information about anything come find me Valeria, if you can't find me here just ask around for Rohnin. For now, I'll be at my desk waiting if you have any more questions don't be shy." Rohnin was walking at a very slow lazy pace and yawning. "Don't forget to return the book it has vital information, lets just say Silver's only one of the many interesting subjects you'll find." Rohnin reached his desks and went back to observing the students walking in and out.

Company: Valeria
Items: Pipe, Herbs & Phone
Mood/Feeling:Lazy/Happy

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:38 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Mission Accomplished l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Students(NPC) & Librarian l Item/s ➤: Divinoxia The Blackheart Book
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

Valeria stared at him quite in surprise, he seemed like a nice guy and failed to see 'why not?'. She saluted to him "Aie! Aie! Sir. If you need anyone to go to ze girls bathroom and return vith some pictures, I'm at your service." She happily offered, it was more like a piece offering for almost sacrificing him to his demised. "See you next time Rohn-hmmm." she hesitated to pronounce his name. Why can't people have their names as Tom or Jill seriously! "See you later RohnIN" she struggles in her first time but she'll do better next time with people's names. She turned on her heel and happily made her way.
+EXITS+

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:47 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Librarian? l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

A young woman, no more then 26 years old, walked through the large library doors. With her heels clicked on the hard floor, her blue eyes were filled with determination. Sayuri, for this was the woman name, was on a mission to find some new cook books. Sayuri looked around, hoping to find what she needed quickly, but sadly concluded that she had no idea where to begin. Letting out a sigh, Sayuri continued to search for any sign of help. She finally laid her eyes on a man she believed to be the librarian and walked over to him.

Ummm... excuse me..? C-can you help me sir? Her voice sounded sweet and motherly, very calming to those who she talked to. Sayuri adjusted her glasses and wrapped her left arm around under her chest, while her right hand rested on her cheek. She felt so embarrassed that she had to ask for help, but being new to the campus, Sayuri had to admit she needed it. I-I'm looking for cook books...

User Image

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:38 am
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin continued watching the students going in and out of the library when the usual happened, Rohnin slowly but surely dozing off and having a little nap. He usually dreams about woman but this time he was dreaming about men. Lucius, Erwin, and Kazimir working out with nothing on but speedos. Rohnin was watching them work out from the sidelines, as he smoked his herbs while staring blankly. "What the hell? Am I attracted to them now? I mean they do look good" Rohnin then doze off again this time in his dream and went into another dream. This dream was even weirder than the previous one, This time the female staff members were the ones working out but they were bodybuilders. "I think it's time to wake up now, I usually need some disturbance from real world" Lucky for Rohnin someone was asking for some books and he immediately woke up, Rohnin stretched his arms as he yawned, he couldn't see the person in front of him well since his vision was a little blurry but after a few seconds of stretching and waking up, Rohnin starred at "her" blankly before slowly going under his desk. "Excuse me for a moment." Rohnin covered his nose and started to panic, his resistance only lasted for a second, the breasts were just perfect "not now please.....this is your chance to leak, but don't erupt." Rohnin wiped his nose before going on his chair. "The breast...I mean! best cooking books are over there" Rohnin pointed towards one of the shelves, his shaking hand was an obvious sign of the immense pressure he was under. Rohnin took a deep breath to calm himself down, then rested his head on his hand."You're a little old to be a student here don't you think? I don't mean you look old! You look very young! But not too young!......Shut up Rohnin just introduce yourself......I'm Rohnin"

Company: A new Godess?
Mood/Feeling: Pervy/Sleepy/Somewhat panicking

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:58 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Rohnin l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri watched him quietly as Rohnin stumbled on his words. H-how cute... she thought to herself as she watched him sink quickly. Sayuri let out a cute giggle once he said his name, she couldn't help herself. Hehe your correct~ I'm not a student here, I'm the new school chef! I just arrived here, I was hoping to get started on dinner for the campus...but I forgot all my cook books at home.... Sayuri's voice was still very soothing, even when she was at a loss. She smiled at Rohnin and extended her hand towards him. My name is Sayuri Okoshi~ It is a pleasure to meet you Mr. Rohnin~

As Sayuri extended her hand, a small white creature made its appearance on her shoulder. It was a baby kitsune, a creature that was considered mythical and not even real. The little fox like creature made a coo sound as it tilted its head.

You know...would you be willing to help me pick some books? I'm not really sure what everyone here likes yet...and I'm sure you've been here a while~ T-that is if you have the time! Sayuri realized she was asking Rohnin to step away from his job to help out, and she didn't want him to get in trouble for it.

User Image

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:56 am
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin smiled when Sayuri started extended her hand, woman usually extend their hand to punch Rohnin in the face, this was a nice change. Rohnin was about to extend his own hand when the cute little creature popped up on Sayuri's shoulder. "Huh? Is that!...A kitsune?!" Rohnin was so distracted by the creature that he forgot about the handshake and started observing the little creature closely, he didn't want to make any contact yet since he doesn't know how the creature would feel about him. After a few seconds of observation Rohnin in a very fast and light motion poked the little creatures nose. "I never thought I would be face to face with such a magnificent creature!" Rohnin looked super excited, for the first time in forever he wasn't thinking about woman. The creatures hold over Rohnin's mind was broken by Sayuri's request to help her find the books she needed, Rohnin let out a slight laugh when she insinuated that he was busy. Rohnin got closer to her so he can whisper in her ear. He didn't need to do that since all the students were focused on their studies, but he'll always find an excuse to get close to a woman. "Don't tell anyone but I don't really do any work here. I simply sleep and smoke my herbs, they're pretty relaxing if you want some you come find me." Rohnin then took a step back and started looking around the library thinking what book would the new goddess wanted. "The students like anything as long as its seasoned well," Rohnin snapped his fingers and a book came flying from one of the shelves. "RUSTIC ITALIAN FOOD, I don't know much about cooking but everyone likes Italian food right?"

Company: Definitly New Goddess
Mood/Feeling:Excited/Thinking

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:08 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Rohnin l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri waited patiently as Rohnin was occupied by her baby kitsune. She thought it was cute how he reacted to it. Slightly blushing, Sayuri placed her hand on her cheek with a smile.

The creature however, wasn't really sure what had just happened to it and blinked at Rohnin. In a brief moment, it made a whimper and jumped up onto it's owners head, in a desperate attempt to hide. Sayuri giggled as she felt the weight on her head. あなたの大丈夫~ Her few words seemed to calm the creature down a little as it kept it's eyes on Rohnin. I'm sorry she is very shy~

Sayuri listened to the librarian as he spoke of herbs and sleeping. My, my~ Seems very relaxing~ Perhaps I could use his herbs to cook~ She reached her hand up to pet the creature as she talked with Rohnin. My~ Herbs you say? I'm the queen of herbs, perhaps I could use some in my kitchen~ As for relaxing I will defiantly come see you if I'm ever stressed~ She gave him a sly wink as she continued. Hmmm...I've only cooked Italian once before...anything Asian? Perhaps something with spices?

User Image

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin smiled at the little creature when Sayuri said that she was shy, the tiny creature was the cutest and most beautiful thing he's ever seen "No need to apologize it's my fault I shouldn't have touched her without asking any permission. Sorry little kitsune, I didn't mean to scare you" Rohnin looked at her as she spoke about his herbs at first he thought she misunderstood him, but when she winked Rohnin assumed she knew what he meant and collapsed backward, thanks to his nose gushing blood. Ronin's entire body started twitching as he slowly wiped the blood and got up, he adjusted his robe and cleared his throat, before snapping his finger and another book came flying towards him. "What the hell was that wink?! Was she winking at me?! I'm the only one here." Rohnin handed Sayuri the book before looking away from her, hoping to avoid another indecent incident. "Hot Sour Salty Sweet, this book is full of spices. "

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:13 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Rohnin l Item/s ➤: Cook Book l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri smiled as Rohnin handed her the book. What she did next, probably would have killed him. Sayuri leaned forward, resting her ample chest and elbow on the table they were at with her hand propping up her head, and began to search the book. The small kitsune hopped down on to the table a little closer to Rohnin and cooed at him. Whatever Sayuri said must have calmed it down. Sayuri giggles as she watched her baby kitsune try to communicate with Rohnin.

Quickly searching the book, Sayuri shook her head with a heavy sigh. Hmmm...no....this book wont help...what else do you suggest? perhaps something savory with a lot of carbs for the students that have to train hard? Maybe a dessert book too...What do you think Mr. Rohnin? The baby kitsune, who was jumping all around on the desk, stopped and make a cute squeak up at the two. Haha of course I will make your favorite cake sweety~ She could understand the squeak? What was this woman's power and who was she..?

User Image

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin kept his eyes on the woman's breast, they were so hypnotizing, and the jiggling was just perfect. Rohnin expected his nose to erupt, but nothing came out, he looked a little surprised before closing his eyes and sighing in relief. "I guess there's no more blood" Rohnin then opened his eyes only to see the little creature getting comfortable around him, Rohnin smiled before resting his chin on the table with no support. He wanted to be at the same level as the little fur ball. "Where did you find such a creature.....Don't tell! Some people will try and hunt them down for testing ." Rohnin wasn't really an activist or anything he just hated seeing animals imprisoned and tested on. Rohnin kept eye contact with the kitsune, he turned his head to the side every time the little one cooed. Rohnin listened to the "healthy" woman's request, she wanted two books this time, which Rohnin was more than happy to help with. "Let's see something savory and something sweet." Rohnin once again snapped his fingers but this time two books flew towards Rohnin "Please to the Table and Baking bible. Russian cousin, and pure happiness." Rohnin looked at the fur ball when it got all excited and started jumping around he thought it was cute but it wasn't enough to distract him from the fact that the woman understood what she was saying. "Wait.....Is this your ability? You can speak to animals?! That's incredible, with your ability we can live with animals in complete peace and harmony."

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:19 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Rohnin l Item/s ➤: Cook Book l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

While Sayuri waited for the books, she watched as Rohnin was enticed by the baby kitsune. Hmm? Haha heavens no! I didn't find her anywhere silly~ This is my daughter~ She gave Rohnin a little smile as the baby kitsune looked back at the woman and cooed.

As the books landed in front of her, Sayuri began to search for the perfect recipe. I can talk to her because she has the same ability as me~ We can shapeshift~ Sayuri reached over to her little baby and began to rub its belly. She really likes to be a kitsune for some reason...but it makes it easy for me to watch her when she's this tiny~ She understands you too~ Sayuri gave him a motherly smile, and the little kitsune walked over and nuzzled Rohnin's hand.

User Image

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin's smile got even wider, this was super exciting for him, he finally met shapeshifters, they're extremely rare and him meeting two for the first time in over eight hundred years was a testament to that. "Daughter? Shapeshifter? Oh my....I know this sudden, and we just met but can I.......Watch you cook? I mean the only thing I love more than women is good food." Rohnin looked down at the little shapeshifter and smiled before picking her up and placing her on his head, his soft thick hair could be a bed the little one can enjoy, since Rohnin is sleeping most of the time he wouldn't mind company. "Maybe I can taste some of the food before you serve it. Don't get me wrong I don't mean to say that I don't trust your cooking! I just like you...Your food! You look like a great cook!" Rohnin was once again panicking, today was a great day, he saw three perfect women, one of them had a tail and even stuffed him in her breasts, one was a fellow mage, and now this one had a great figure and can cook! "I'm great with kids, just sayin"

Mood/Feeling:Excited/panicking

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:10 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Rohnin l Item/s ➤: Cook Book l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri looked up from the cook book and gave him a warm smile. She closed the cook book. Oh goodness~ I would love for you to accompany me~ She watched in caution as Rohnin picked up her little one, but she kept that warm smile. Hey she was still a mother after all~

The baby kitsune nuzzled in his hair as she began to fall asleep. Sayuri clapped her hands together and gave Rohnin a giggle. My! You must be a natural! She is always so shy around new people, but she is so comfortable with you~ As Rohnin stumbled on his words once more, Sayuri blushed and places on hand on her cheek while the other held the new cook book close to her ample chest. I would love for you to join me and taste me cooking~ And I'm sure my daughter would love to have someone to play with~

Sayuri was happy that she had finally met someone who wasn't scared of shape shifters. Maybe she could raise her daughter to know its ok to be who you are~

User Image

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:48 am
User ImageUser Image
"I told you I'm good with kids, the teenagers seem to always want to hurt me though." Rohnin chuckled and started scratching the back of his head. He then picked the little kitsune from his head and handed her over to her mother. "Sorry you'll have to excuse me, I have to go attend to something very important, I'll see you later tonight!" Rohnin bowed respectfully before turning around and walking slowly. If anyone could see his as soon as he turned they'd know that he was in deep trouble. "What've I done?!? I promised Ashe a steak right after the fourth period, that's when the students head for the great hall to eat their dinner!" Who would've thought that the lonely pervert would get two "Dates" in one night! He needed to come up with a plan....Fast!

Exit-

Mood/Feeling:Excited/panicking

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:52 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Rohnin l Item/s ➤: Cook Book l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri was a little taken back as Rohnin suddenly chose to leave, but she did have cooking she needed to start, and of course he was a very busy man! She placed her baby kitsune back onto her shoulder with a warm smile. Sorry sweetheart, looks like you'll have to watch me cook instead of play.. The little kitsune let out a sad squeaking noise and lowered its head. Sayuri reached up and pet it. Shhhhh it's ok~ I'll let you taste test the cake how about that?. The kitsune have out an exciting coo and nuzzled it's mother.

With that, Sayuri grabbed a few more cookbooks from the shelf Rohnin had lead her too, and she made her exit to the kitchen. She had a feast to prepare!

-Exit-

User Image

Rush And Crush

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out