Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:35 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Earrings
User Image

After an exciting day, Lilith was ready to relax by reading a nice book. She didn't want to return to her brother just yet, but she wasn't sure what she wanted to do. Hmmm....Maybe I can read a mystery~ or I could just read the Bible again~ Lilith thought as she walked through the library doors. Wandering isle to isle, Lilith grew bored of all the options, until she reached a dark looking book that had a 5 pointed star on the front. Her hand hovered over it, everything in her gut was telling her to leave it alone. But her curiosity...

No, I mustn't... Lilith told herself as she retracted her hand and looked away. Shaking her head she decided that it was time to return to her brother. Lilith walked to the library door and stopped. Looking back at the direction of the strange book, she decided that she would return for it later.

-Exit-

User Image

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken(40%) l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Students(NPC) l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Mp3 Player/Earphones ➤: Death Will Fear Us
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋ ♪♬

Yuki managed to get through the storm, it was running cats and dogs outside! Luckily she decided to wear her cape/hoodie today but it wasn't suited for heavy rains. She stepped inside the warm library and decided to do some little exploring around the place, the books she usually takes out the library would be novel with a great storyline or plot. She was more lean to the crime genre because she found it fascinating about the criminals motivations and malicious intentions are. 'Why would Skytherix kill those people?' That's the kind of question she likes to think about while reading a book. Speaking of books, for the past few years spending her childhood in Limbo she always see her father with a book. Even in her dream last night she remembered a book was floating behind him. She shook her head at the memory. More importantly, "Where's the key?"

She let out a sigh as she made her way to a table near the entrance. She sat on the chair then laid her face first on the table's surface. While her head was pounding, 'A strawberry shortcakey would be good about now.~' She sulked for her carving of something sweet, sugary and strawberry in her mouth.

♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋♪♬ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:
User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:23 am
User ImageUser Image

"Mei The Fire Goddess, Swan The Daughter Of Poseidon, Yami The Black Sun, Reyah The Untamed, And Yama The Immovable...All legendary warriors with missing bodies." Rohnin was reading an ancient crime book about notable missing bodies throughout history. He read the book in a low soft tone, as to not disturb the other students. Thanks to the storm outside the library was silent and practically empty, with only a handful of students who're trying to escape from the storm. He'd looked around every once in a while to see if anyone needed any help before going back to his book.

Rohnin looked up when he heard a girl talk about a key. He looked up only to find Yuki who's a frequent "customer" He heard her looking for a key, so he decided why not help her, it's the least he can do for a student who's always looking forward to reading. Rohnin whistled so that Yuki would notice him, before smiling and signaling for her to come to him. Rohnin then closed his book and rested his chin on his hand. "So, what're you looking for? and why are you sulking, did something happen?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Company: One of his favorite book worms, Yuki
Items: Pipe, Herbs, Phone & "Anceint Mysteries"
Mood/Feeling:Interested

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 12:58 pm
User Image
User Image Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken(40%) l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Students(NPC) & Librarian l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: The Head of Medusa

Yuki head slightly rose up when she heard a whistle, she took quick notice that it was the librarian, Rohnin. The angel walked over to the man then looked up at the mage. She blinked in surprised when he asked what she was looking for, other he was a mind reader or an eavesdropper. "No, my blood sugar is currently low." she answered the last two question simply though she wasn't sure to answer the first question. She furrowed her brows as she glanced over to the range over bookshelves holding countless of novels, playwrights, non-fiction information, poetry and knowledge. She always redirects herself to the crime genre when she goes to the library but the rest of the section of the library was quite foreign to her.

Yuki looked back up Rohnin then down at his desk. "I don't suppose you keep any keys when a book comes with a lock do you?" She was currently at a dead end with this Skytherix Tome book, she has no idea where the key could be and the only clue she had was well...the book. The only place that has loads of book were in the library but how she got that kind of book in her hands, was during a flashback session back at the Train Station. The only kind of book she knows that come with a lock is either a diary or a journal of the owner, and the key is usual either with the said owner; lord forbid or a secretive place.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: TA DA!

Rush And Crush

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 3:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

"A locked book? Hmmm" Rohnin started thinking of the many ways to pick a lock, if it's a normal lock then that wouldn't be an issue, but a magical one would cause problems. Maybe some anti magic dust? What about a destruction spell? No that would destroy the book. Rohnin yawned as he looked down at Yuki and smiling. "Show me the book maybe I can help unlock it, I used to be pretty mischievous you know."

Rohnin opened one of his desk drawers and pulled out a bowl of candy. He then pushed it closer towards Yuki wanting her to take some. "You can have as much as you want it can be our little secret candy stash." Rohnin then went back to reading his book before quickly realizing what she may want to be unlocked, he looked at Yuki suspiciously. As he flipped the page, he was willing to help her, but not with what he thought it may be. Rohnin doesn't go that far "You didn't steal anyone's diary have you, it could ruin their life if you snoop around their private life"

Company: One of his favorite book worms, Yuki
Items: Pipe, Herbs, Phone & "Anceint Mysteries"
Mood/Feeling:Interested
OOC:I ******** love it

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 3:59 pm
User Image
User Image Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken(40%) l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Students(NPC) & Librarian l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Tome Of Skytherix l Earphones ➤: The Head of Medusa

Yuki stared at Rohnin for a while then nodded her, before she could get the book. Her blue sapphire eyes instantly glow at the sight before her, a bowl of sugary, sweet goodness. The bowl mostly contained chocolate and she was picky about her choice of candy. Instead of grabbing a handful and stuffing it in her pockets like a little child would do, she used her index finger to manure through the candy field. She only plucked hard candies types, lollipops, taffy and maybe a mini pack of M & Ms, a Twix and Reeses cups along the way. She stuffed the treats in her bag. "You are a saint." saying her way of thanks. With that she made a quick note to go to Sweet Imaginations to cover her strawberry coverings. She was not going to sleep tonight.

Now that her sugar problems were out of the way. She took out the book from her bag before she can give it to the mage. Yes, she knows she's going through a bit of a 'Bad Girl' phase at the moment but she wouldn't do a thing like that unless, "I don't think so but if it is, you wouldn't snoop around if the person has taken away a large amount of innocent people's lives would you?" she said softly while tilting her head. She held the book in her hands showing him the title 'Tome of Skytherix'. While she waited for Rohnin to do his magic, he glanced over to his book that he was reading, 'Ancient Mysteries'. The word 'mysteries' perked her interest, was it a detective, was it a crime, was it a novel or did they only use eyecatching title for others to read a plain, dull boring texts. She turned her focus back to Rohnin.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: Thank you. ^^

Rush And Crush
[/quote
Nightmares in Daydreams
[/quote

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin grabbed the book to take a closer look,
he played around with the lock before trying to pull it off, he of course failed but to him, it was worth a try. Rohnin placed the book on his desk before pulling out a lock pick and started digging into the lock's opening. "This is pointless, I don't know where you got this book, but I should've known just by looking at it that it was magical. Nothing's normal with that name on the cover." Rohnin tapped the name Skytherix as he was saying the name, this was the son Silver warned them about.

Rohnin rolled up one of his long sleeves and placed a hand hovering over the lock, visible magical essence was getting extracted from the lock, but it all stopped when a small spark coming from the lock struck Rohnin's palm. He quickly pulled his hand away and started blowing on it. "Oh my.....It seems to me that this tome is protected by deflection magic, the simplest yet most powerful spells in the right situation, especially when it's casted by a powerful person, this happens to be one of those situations" Rohnin chuckled as he released his sleeve and return the book to Yuki. "The only way to open this book is with it's key, and I fear that the key is not here." Rohnin should confiscate the book from her but he wasn't one to interfere with someone else's destiny, but he wouldn't forgive himself if he didn't warn her. "Yuki I'm not going to stop you from pursuing what you want to do, but the path you're choosing is a dangerous one, promise me that you'll stop when it becomes too dangerous."

Company: One of his favorite bookworms, Yuki
Items: Pipe, Herbs, Phone & "Ancient Mysteries"
Mood/Feeling:Very slight pain/Mild Interest
OOC:

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:48 pm
User Image
User Image Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken(40%) l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Students(NPC) & Librarian l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Tome Of Skytherix l Earphones ➤: The Head of Medusa

Yuki watched Rohnin try pick the lock but like he said, that was pointless. She watched as he tried the next method on his list, magic. She quickly drew back when a small spark formed. If she tried unlocking that with her telekinesis would it do the same to her? She let out a sigh as she took the book back from Rohnin, guess she had to keep looking.

Yuki listened to the elder's warning and he doesn't blame him, the direction she's going is dangerous. She can still remember what happened the train station from last night. "I'm aware this is going to be life-threatening path." Yuki cleared her voice, "But I won't give up until my owner's soul is put to rest. Case closed~!" She didn't had Mr. Teddy Bear in her hands but she spoke in a childish voice that was yet filled with determination. She knows a little bit something about souls that have not been put to proper rest, she is going to make sure justice has been delivered. Though if things are rocky, "I promise." With that she packed the book back in her backpack then hoisted it over her shoulders. "Thank you for trying to help mister and for the sweeties." her voice was back to being childish and she smiled. With that the girl made her way off to her next class, the question still remained.
Was it a good idea to throw the pills away?
+Exits+

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:06 pm
Zein Regeous

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zein entered the library and looked around with a impressed look on his face, he smirked faintly as he walked over the spirit section of the hall of books, grabbing a few books and spewing them onto a nearby table, clapping his hands softly and rubbing them like he was about to enjoy a tasty meal, he sat down in a chair and being to pour through page after page, even having multiple books open at the same time. He tapped the pencil he brought in with him against his head.

He was flipping through pages at a fast pace, clearly flipping through the pages that didn't interest him, it was clear he was looking for something in particular. it became a pattern that his eyes would light up upon discovering a page in one of the books, only for him suddenly look very disappointed and leave the page, he even started look over the chapter names after a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin walked into his sancuary somewhat tired, he had a long day in the hospital wing and needed to sit down with one of his books or inappropriate magazines. Rohnin walked past the students smelling quite pleasant, somehow this man who looked like a messy hippie always smelled of incense.

Rohnin walked past a kid who looked somewhat familiar, and the books he had weren't something the students here are usually interested in. That made him stop and stare. It was very rude, but his smile showed that he was simply proud that students are using all the books in here. "You seem disappointed young man, I'm sure if you look hard enough you'll find something you missed earlier." Rohnin then pulled a chair next to him and rested his chin on his hand. "How can I help you? Oh I'm Rohnin by the way, I'm the librarian."

Company: A student he hasn't seen before, or he simply doesn't remember.
Items: Pipe, Herbs, Phone.
Mood/Feeling:Bored, Relaxed
OOC:I'm sure if you wanted our characters to be familiar with each other or not.

yutary Pie

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:42 pm
Zein Regeous

Zein's head jolted up and he nearly fell out of his chair from the sudden presence of speech. His yellow eye stared up at the scruffy man. "ah, the man who keeps the books" Zein said in a thick German accent "Zein's my name, please to meet ya" He said looking back down "well...it would help if I knew myself what I was suppose to be looking for" He said leaning back and crossing his arms, one book in front of him, two open on ether side "souls and spirits arnt exactly a science, at least to me" He said with a frown "though..." He smirked "someone got close I think" He said grabbing the book to his right and showed him the pages, it was some sort of formula for the spirit, at least he thought it was. "my question, keeper of the books is...." He gave a dull smile "....do you understand any of this? Or is it just me?" he said scratching his head as he bit the end of his pencil.

(( im cool with meeting anyone ;D ))
Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:07 am
Zein Regeous

Zein continued to stare at the librarian before he sighed "yea see, i cant make sense out of it ether" He said closing the book."anyway, ill be back to check out more books, but for ill probably have to think of a new strategy" He said as he got up and stretched, placing each book back in the shelf, what kind of book should he look at next, the answers he was looking for could still be in those pages, but he felt he was going to get anywhere at that moment.

After the last book was returned, he returned to the table "well...seeing how its my first day here, im going to go explore." He said with a smirk and put on his earphones "see ya around, keeper of the many books" He said with a wave of his hand and dashed out of the library.  

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:31 pm
Zein Regeous

And here he was again, he felt like he was just here, however, he had nothing better to do at the moment, and he had a different idea, maybe he had been going down one road while ignoring others. "maybe someone who can manipulate spirits isn't my only option, pure magic could also work." He thought to himself. "though, something tells me that this isnt going to be the the classic schoolbooks" He joked to himself. He grabbed different books from before, rustic, old, some even having some dark s#$% in it. He opened the books and laid them out on the table "ok, lets try this again, take two!" he said clapping his hands as he began to write down possible notes on certain entries he might find more answers to what he wanted to know, looking at himself, he probably looked like a huge nerd with all this books. Eventually he smiled brightly "this...this could actually work!" he said checking out the book as he took off
((exit))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:36 am
User Image

╔═════════════╗
__Matthew Beemer__
╚═════════════╝

I play with dead stuff.
Poet.

User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

> Being Matthews first day, he was more free to tour the school and start classes tomorrow. The establishment was incredibly large, with much to see. Undoubtedly beautiful. The first thing that came to his mind was the library. He allowed himself to slip into the room full of shelves, and browse. Matthew wasn't looking for anything particular, he just loved how each library has it's own character, it is always different. The shelves were tall, and a bit dusty. The books were endless, he would not even know where to start. The smell was classic, too. The room was everything that he would hope to be, except one thing; it was incredibly empty of people.

Grabbing a leather book with a rubbed-off title, he sat himself down onto a plush chair, wasn't too bad. Company wouldn't be too bad either, someone to show him what the school was about, but everyone must have been in their classes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Constant Munchies

Constant Munchies

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:02 pm
(exit)  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items