Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:03 am
☁ Don't be afraid of what lies in the dark☁

Velma ☂ Cadmus ☂

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

✤ So absorbed into the book she was reading and taking diligent notes and tips from this amazing book.Velma did not hear the bell ring the few times that it did. Total concentration dictated her actions although the music did help as she shifted through many songs. She jotted down about seven different spells she found pretty interesting some are harder than others. ''going to have to get my hands dirty for some of these spells hmm'' she thought. Some of these notes and spells were complicated to say the least and she'd have to fallow them to a T. She shifted her phone play list to another song one to sooth her mind. Velma was so entranced in,her studies she totally caught off guard by the words hey girl.

The goth nearly jumped out of her boots and turn to face the speaker ,but before she could utter response an arm draped over her shoulder. What were they old friends are something? On close observation the girl was kind of cute the young woman found ,herself slightly blushing. Her pale skin made it so obvious she was kind of impressed by the girl's boldness. Velma smirked before saying ''You got brass I'll give you that...stranger''she didn't move away from the girl though forgetting who this girl was. It was clear this girl was not up to something crazy,but she did give off the feeling of someone who was mischievous and unpredictable. Not that she'd disagree basic observation told her as much. '' Wait I've seen you before you're...that camera chick'' she so absorbed in her studies she really wasn't paying attention!

''Care to join me then? uh...I mean why don't you take seat'' she said taking on her natural laid back persona. '' Maybe if I stick around this girl something fun might happen around here'' she thought studying was fun and all at least for her. '' You got a name? she asked nonchalantly with a small smile on her face.

Current Playlist-Song: Guidance of the stream

OCC: Sorry about the whole poke tact I did just wanted to get this party started. Also sorry for the extra notices if any had to fix somethings and forgot I had you already quoted.
Spell Count: 5/6
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

✤Mental State: A bit tired.
✤Feeling: Relaxed and curious
✤Location: Library
✤Thoughts:'' Hmm this girl seems ...bold i like it''
✤Company: Kyon
✤ Items: Phone/headphones,Tooth brush,tooth paste, mouth wash,book,purse,small pack-back, Umbrella
✤ Apparel: Dress
✤OCC:
First Theme: Butterfly Kiss

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
☁ You might discover...you like what is inside☁

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:31 pm
User Image

Kyon Mornmeril

╔════════════════๑۩۞۩๑════════════════╗

Kyon leaned on the other girl, since she wasn't moving away, and tilted her head as she looked at the notes and book she had been studying. Definitely not standard school fare. Looked magicy. "That's some weird schoolwork you have there." Captain Obvious was certainly making an appearance. She pursed her lips as she stared at it, then flashed another grin as her gaze suddenly returned to the other girl. Her reaction hadn't quite been what she had hoped for. Pretty calm. Laid back type, then? She suddenly straightened, turning to face the girl as she moved her hand to the dark haired female's shoulder. She leaned forward, 'hmm'ing as she looked at her face. Not terribly unique, but she doubted she would mistake her for anyone else. Her eyes narrowed slightly, then she grinned again and stepped back, finally letting her have some space. "Aw, you remember me!~" She chirped cheerfully, placing her hands over her heart like she was really touched by that.

Kyon definitely wasn't planning on leaving even if the other girl wanted her to, so the invitation to join her was quickly accepted. She casually reached to pull out a chair, then plopped herself down in it. A plain, boring chair. Nothing fun like wheels or that thing that let some chairs spin. Most she could do was push it off its front legs and try to balance. Maybe she could get it to one leg if she really tried, but she wasn't that into it. "Sure I do. Don't you?" She answered with mock surprise. The wide eyed, innocent look she tried to go for ended up getting ruined when she grinned impishly again. It probably was a bust anyway. Red eyes and all that. She stretched, letting the chair legs fall back to the ground. "Sooo.. What's your book about? Anything good?" She paused, seeming to think for a moment before she added, "Oh yea. I'm Kyon." Then she winked and gave her a little wave.

Condition: Healthy Energy: 86 Items: Camera
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
((It's okay. I've kept you waiting waaaay longer than I should have.))

Max Energy: 100

Recovering Energy

- 3 energy per post normally
- 5 energy per post for ten posts after eating (2/10)
- 10 energy per post while sitting
- 15 energy per post while resting without sleeping
- 40 energy per post while sleeping

Using Energy:
Wind Manipulation - 5-30 energy per post. Starting at 5 for small, weak winds, increasing up to 30 depending on the strength of the wind. Average is between 10 and 20.
Wing Manifestation - 15 energy initially, 5 energy per following post
Teleportation - 1 energy for every yard, maxing out at 20 energy for 20 yards
~ When teleporting with another person
- 3 energy per yard when teleporting with someone, maxing out at 24 for 8 yards
Clairvoyance - 10 energy per post when used intentionally
- 20 energy per post when unintentionally used

She cannot regain any energy in a post where she uses one of her abilities.
If her energy reaches 0, she will lose consciousness for 1 post, or until her energy reaches 30.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:13 am

Velma ☂ Cadmus ☂

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

✤ Velma was holding back a blush as the girl leaned on her and asked about her work. ''More like notes than any school-work but I guess you could call it that'' she finished that comment with a lazy shrug. ''Eh I took it upon myself to make notes out this spell-book I found'' she said looking up at the girl her black eyes matching up to meet the girl's lavender ones.Though Velma was met with a scrutinizing look from the girl nothing rude it seem. Velma was used to people staring or looking at her,so this was the norm for the blacked clothed young woman. When the girl finally step back Velma looked back down to her notes thinking she might have done her own scrutinizing. ''I'd be hard to forget a person like you'' she said sarcastically a bit of a joking humor she didn't mean it in a rude way. Velma could only smirk at the girls own bit of humor ''The names Velma Cadmus'' noticing the girl impish grin made her think.

''Oh i'm going to like this girl I can tell'' shifting in her seat a bit every so often she kept looking into those lavender eyes. Prop her elbow on the table to hold her head up in a relaxed manner. Velma slides the book over to the girl the book was pretty large indeed but seem of white and gold. On the open page Kyon could see a large tree shimmering in white warm light. It was a spell to channel the energy of ancient healing tree spoken of in legend. According to the book the spell was difficult to master by anyone for that matter as the details explain. '' Pretty awesome book never seen it before until now I've been here for two years'' she said as she put her phone and ear buds away. When she gave her name Velma felt like she heard it before, but where....it was at the back of her head.

'''I' feel like I've heard that name before....wait a minute'' Velma looked at Kyon as if she meant to say something but held it back. What are the odds she'd meat her roommate again if this was the same Kyon she read about. Then again she never did meet her roommate after all,she decided it would be best to get to know her before assuming anything. Velma caught that wink and wave and smiled back well as much as her disinterested visage would allow,but still a smile. ''What brings someone like you to the dusty old library' she asked her gaze once again gazing into Kyon lavender eyes the girl was undeniably cute,but much more though.

OCC:
Spell Count: 5/6
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

✤Feeling: Relaxed and curious
✤Thoughts:'' Hmm this girl seems ...bold i like it''
✤ Items: Phone/headphones,Tooth brush,tooth paste, mouth wash,book,purse,small pack-back, Umbrella
✤OCC:

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:08 am
User Image

Kyon Mornmeril

Kyon smiled wryly as the darker looking girl talked about making notes.. But a spell book sounded more interesting than the standard fare they were taught. More interesting by far. "Spells, huh? Are you some kinda witch?" Seemed like the most logical assumption. Or maybe some kind of occult enthusiast. Did anyone even call themselves that? Question for later, if she remembered. Upon hearing that the other girl's name was Velma, she grinned at her again. "Jinkies. Yea, she liked Scooby Doo when she was younger. What kid didn't? "Nice to meet you, Velma. Unmask any baddies recently?" Maybe that was a bit too much, but she didn't care.

She leaned forward when the book was slid over to her, putting one hand on the edge of the left page to hold it still while she studied it quietly. That was a really pretty picture. She had never seen anything quite like it.. In a book. Real life tended to have a lot more fantastic looking things, at least at this school. If one considered demons and nasty monsters fantastic, which Kyon did. "Huh. Now that's cool." She pulled out her camera and turned it on to take a quick picture of the book. Camera flash off, since she didn't think that the picture would need it.. And then she raised it to point at Velma. "Smile~" She cheerfully said, just before snapping a picture. She took a quick look through at her last pictures, making a little satisfied noise with the results. Not the best, but hey. It would do. Maybe she could try other filters and see how those looked.

She seemed oblivious to the other's recognition of her name.. If only these chairs could swivel. That would be much more fun. "It's no more dusty and old than the rest of this place. Bonus is there's a dark beauty hiding out here." She didn't sound entirely sincere, but there was a kind of.. Casual matter-of-factness in her tone. She slumped forward, not quite enough to touch the table, and groaned a little before continuing. "Unlike the rest of the school, which is strangely empty. I was starting to think everyone had been kidnapped or something before I found you." One of her more imaginative theories involved aliens abducting all the staff and most of the students for experiments. After all, the people here were stranger than most others, so why wouldn't they want to? But if that was the case, she was secretly a bit miffed to be left out. At least she wasn't alone now. She looked up at her and pouted as she asked, "Found any really cool looking spells?" Like something that could make a good picture.

Condition: Healthy Energy: 91 Items: Camera

Recovering Energy

- 5 energy per post for ten posts after eating (3/10)

Using Energy:
Wind Manipulation - 5-30 energy per post. Starting at 5 for small, weak winds, increasing up to 30 depending on the strength of the wind. Average is between 10 and 20.

If her energy reaches 0, she will lose consciousness for 1 post, or until her energy reaches 30.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:20 pm

Velma ☂ Cadmus ☂

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

✤ Velma made a slight annoyed [removed]( :T like that face ) for a few seconds when the girl asked her if she was a witch. She'd gotten that often around here '' Pfft no you'd be surprised to know I do the opposite of black arts'' she told the girl with knowing smile. Velma entertain the thought of the girl's reaction once she saw her spells how opposite they're to her appearance and more. As soon as Kyon made that jinkies remark Velma gave a cute snort from a laughter. ''No and haha never heard that one before'' she said rolling her eye's in fake annoyance '' I can tell you like to make jokes...we're going to get along nicely'' she said her tone hopeful yet calm. People with sense of humor were her cup of tea,so to speak they usually are a blast to hang out with. '' What about you green lady '' point out her green hair '' you part wood nymph or is your hair dyed? she asked part jest part honest curiosity. '' It looks good by the way'' she was being a bit bold showing bit of flirting.

✤ She didn't know if the girl was into ,well other females so she didn't want to go in too strong. As the girl took out her camera and took a picture of the book then ,her she managed to give a small smirk. '' I know we just met but at least by me dinner first'' she quipped with a small chuckle an honest one form the belly. ''if you don't mind me asking why do you take pictures anyway? memories or....'' Velma mind started to wander. Was this girl some freaky stalker of all things? if so just her luck but she wasn't sensing any ill intent form her. Velma looked down at the book when the girl spoke of the dark beauty,she hadn't feel like shy in a long time. Trying to hide her slight blush which was hard to do since she was pale of skin she counter with '' That makes two beauties then'' she felt herself smiling her eye's focus on the book.Velma was the type to speak her mind even if she was feeling shy/flustered.

✤ Velma took in those words the girl spoke strangely empty,she looked about her not many if any people were here. ''Think we should split up and search for clues?'' she said sarcastically. ''Eh probably in class I guess'' she said with shrug this place was odd to begin with. Hell some teachers didn't even show up to their own classes. Velma met the pouting face of Kyon when she looked up as the girl requested a cool spell. Velma thought her pouting expression was rather cute '' Hmm guess I could find something cool to do'' she sid as she stood up. Backing away from the table and Kyon as she thought of a spell. ''Last spell before they become weak better make this one count'' and so she did make it count as she spoke the commands. Words that sounded like gibberish she needed to speak them for this spell ,but after a few tries she conjured up mass of light. It began to shape and mold into a knight made of light completely made of light energy. Imagine if you could sculpture light you could do ice this is what you get ,but you know far more powerful than ice.

✤ The knight stood at the ready waiting for a command Velma looked over at Kyon to see her reaction. The goth knew she could of tired a less complicated spell for such a thing ,but she found that she wanted to impress this girl for reasons she did not understand yet.

OCC: Not sure if we should factor in npcs but eh lol. She is a bit out of character you can tell why lol.
Spell Count: 6/6
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

✤Feeling: Relaxed/curious/awkward
✤Thoughts:'' The green girl sound like a nice nickname''
✤OCC:

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:36 am
User Image

Kyon Mornmeril

Kyon was a bit confused with the look she got for guessing Velma was a witch. Was she completely off the mark? Then again, it was such a simple guess.. The other girl could be something different, but in that case she had no idea. She started lightly tapping on the table as she looked up at her. "I thought there were like.. Good witches too?" She wasn't minus a smile for long. Soon enough, her lips were curling up in another cheerful smile. "Nice to know I'm sooo original." She stuck out her tongue for a moment, then giggled quietly. "Oh good!~ Totally a wood nymph, by the way." She answered with fake seriousness. Wouldn't a wood nymph be stuck in a tree or something? Talk about a boring life. She was pretty sure that would drive her crazy. "Thanks~"

Without missing a beat, she answered back with, "Dinner and a movie later then?" It was hard to tell if that was a joke or if she was seriously offering. Maybe a little of both. She just looked into her camera to see how the picture had turned out. Not bad. Velma didn't look too enthusiastic, but it fitted her overall look anyway. "Oh, a lot of reasons. For fun, for memories.. Something to hold. Plus, they can look so cool." And proof of 'impossible' things. Not that any normal people would believe it anyway, but that gave her an excuse to laugh at them. "Now you're flattering me." And yet, she felt her face growing a little warm.. It was always fun to flirt with someone who would flirt back. Especially when she was being a good sport. It definitely seemed like they would be getting along.. For now, anyway.

As soon as Velma mentioned looking for clues, Kyon shot upright and pushed herself away from the table while exclaiming, "But that's when the monsters show up!" She sounded almost giddy at the thought. Unfortunately, she overestimated how much force to use when pushing. Her chair toppled backwards a moment later, hitting the ground kind of hard. Well, that hurt a little more than she expected.. Her back especially, but it wouldn't last. Rather than get up yet, she crossed her legs over the edge of the chair and looked up at Velma with wide eyes. "No one was in either of my morning classes. Not even the teachers." At least she wasn't being as overly dramatic about it as she had been earlier. Even though it was fun.

She smiled and nodded, but remained exactly where she was when the darker female moved away from the table. Like this was such a normal way to be sitting. "Alright." She watched with keen interest as Velma spoke.. Something. It didn't sound like any language she had heard before. At first, nothing happened, which she was disappointed about.. But then the area seemed to grow brighter as a shapeless mass of light appeared. Kyon narrowed her eyes against that, then held up her camera to snap a picture. Actually, this wasn't a great angle.. She moved her legs to one side of her seat, then sat up properly. It was a little difficult to see what it was doing, but it seemed to be moving.. Until it was in a kind of humanoid shape. Like a knight? "Oh cool!" She sprang up to her feet and took a second picture before approaching them. She walked around it "So you summon things? That's really awesome." Totally different from what Skylar had done earlier. So there was some darkness stuff and some light stuff.. Today was a good day. Hopefully, these last pictures would turn out good..

Condition: Healthy Energy: 96 Items: Camera
((If you wanna have NPCs, that's fine. o.o; I noticed.

Recovering Energy

- 5 energy per post for ten posts after eating (4/10)

Using Energy:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:41 pm

Velma ☂ Cadmus ☂

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

✤ Velma smirked at,her good witch comment '' Meh I'm more closer to a priest or cleric than witch since my spells are light based and all that.'' The girl meant nothing by it,but she wanted to clear up the misconception here. '' Though if you need an exorcism I'm free on Sundays'' she said sarcastically with a joking manner.'' If you were a wood nymph I'd ask if you could pass the ganja'' she said with a soft chuckle.Velma eye's did go wide for a few seconds when the girl made a comment about dinner and a movie. It took her a few seconds to reply to that how could,she after all hard to tell if was a joke are not. ''You got me in a box here...hell I'd like to take you up on that offer someday'' she said with a shrug of her shoulder's. A dinner and a date with this chick would be most interesting indeed,she thought and that made her smile a little.

✤Hearing her talk about her meaning for her pictures it was easy to deduce this was more than a hobby,or was it passion that drove her.'' Hmm I'd like to see your photo collection someday I bet you've seen some s**t right?'' she asked with interest. As the girl pushed herself back,and fell over Velma looked down;but the girl seem unphased and unhurt.This girl was defiantly a odd one but in a good way as she spoke about monsters. ''you'd be surprised about how many monsters are around here'' her voice taking up a somewhat serious tone. Being here for a 2nd year it was safe to say she seen,and heard a lot strange stuff going on at this academy from time to time.'' Maybe we can go monster busting someday,but how long have you been at this academy?'' she asked curiously.

✤ Velma took in what she said the lack of teachers and students at the classes was true. ''Wish I had a answer for that one'' the girl was at lost on that particular subject. ''If you like mysteries we should team up'' her tone was a bit hopeful that made,her blush a bit what was she thinking? Turning her attention to her summon light knight;she used her will to make the knight strike a amazing pose. As soon as she did that though the light knight began to crumble into nothingness,because her energy was spent.The tiredness was evident upon her fair face '' I'm freaking spent'' she said with a gracious yawn. ''Something like that I can call upon light to do my will and what not'' she said with a relax manner. Velma was holding back though she would have to show,her the ability of her lightning control.

✤This library however was not the place to be shooting lighting...unless they wanted to celebrate wood stock.''You doing anything after school?'' she asked the girl as,she began to close the spell book no doubt this book was a keeper. Velma stood up as she began to gather up her things,but she had to offer her hand to Kyon up to her to take it. It was both a politely and friendly gesture to seal the deal though she added ''I got something you might like to add to your Photobucket.'' On that note she gave the girl one of her disinterested,but very interested smile it was the meaning that count.

OCC: Meh we don't have to lol
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

✤Thoughts:'' The green girl sound like a nice nickname''
✤OCC:

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:25 pm
User Image

Kyon Mornmeril

"I didn't know witches can't do like.. Light magic or any of that." Kyon admitted with a shrug. It was a new thing, but she already found that she didn't really care all that much. "Ohhhh. Good to know. I'll only mess with demons on Saturdays then." The worst part was that she seemed totally serious for a moment there. Then again, messing with demons should be fun no matter what time it is. Potential for some good shots. Another impish smile spread across her face and she chuckled softly at Velma's little joke. "I would if I had some." She responded cheerfully. When she heard that the other might take her offer, she simply nodded. "Alrighty." That wide eyed look.. It could have made for a funny picture. Well, she would be ready if she got another chance! She was rather enjoying talking with Velma. It was passing the time quite nicely.

If there was one thing that Kyon was eager to talk about, not including everything, it was her photos. "Yes, I have! I even have a few more pictures to add to my collection today.. Skylar can do some interesting things. I can show you tonight, if you want!" She was certainly eager to show off her pictures. She even had some fun ones from during summer... Then again, they hadn't turned out so well, so maybe she wouldn't show her those. She smiled as the other girl commented on the unusual number of monsters at this school, looking all happy like this was some cheerful topic. "Hmmm.. Maybe. I started going here last year, but I missed the beginning. Still was fun." She swayed from side to side for a moment, then took several steps back and a little bit to one side while holding her camera up to take another picture. She watched a decent shot of both Velma and her light knight. Wouldn't be perfect, sadly, but she would take what she could get.

She paused to look down at her camera screen for a moment. These would need some editing.. She quickly looked up again, excitement showing in her eyes at the possibility of a mystery. "I love mysteries!" They were always fun to solve. When she could manage to focus on a mystery game for more than a few minutes, she liked them. The finding clues to solve a mystery.. It was very enticing to her. Hearing the gothic looking girl could make light 'do her will' sounded.. Pretty awesome. There was always a lot of light. She had to wonder if Skylar had a similar thing but with darkness. It was quickly decided that she needed to try to get a shot of them together sometime. "Coolio. She murmured while taking a final picture of the knight. It was already crumbling.. That was disappointing, but what could she do? Velma was tired. Seemed a bit soon, but maybe her day had been active. She bent down to pick up her chair, placing it back on its legs before pushing it closer to the table. Then she leaned against it a little while watching Velma picking up her things.

"Nope. Why?" She asked curiously. She stepped away from the table, glancing over to a window where she saw it was starting to get dark out. All of the day had passed! "Yaaay!~ Day is over!~" She jumped up and punched the air as she loudly cheered for the end of the day. So much for the general rule of quiet, but as long as no one complained, she didn't care. Not that complaints would change that. Maybe things would get really interesting now. It was always after dark that the most exciting things seemed to happen. "Pfft. Photobucket. I don't use Photobucket." She rolled her eyes, but smiled at Velma and took her hand, giving it a little shake before she let go. Her camera was turned off and put in her hoodie pockets, along with her right hand. "So what do you want to show me?" She waited for Velma to be ready to go before she began heading towards the library's entrance.

Condition: Healthy Energy: 100 Items: Camera
((Alrighty. ^^))

Recovering Energy

- 5 energy per post for ten posts after eating (5/10)

Using Energy:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:35 am

Velma ☂ Cadmus ☂

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

✤Velma was not the one to get mad easily being,her chill self but her annoyance came to show with a annoyed smirk on her face. The girl kept calling her a witch even though she was not,but she'd let it pass. ''You're lucky you're cute'' she said with a sigh. When Kyon talked about messing with demons,Velma was a bit shocked then remembered this one liked telling jokes. ''I was going to say you're brave...or crazy'' she said with a small chuckle.''I bet you have some crazy stories to tell when you first got here I mean'' she said with the utmost interest,she wanted to know more about this mysterious green haired lass.When the girl happy explained that,she loved mysteries Velma nodded.'This place is ancient beyond all reason I bet it is ripe with mysteries and danger'' she said her often laidback,and kind of bored tone of voice perked up with some excitement.

✤A fear came to mind as she talked with Kyon;she hoped that her depression didn't kick in while they were off exploring the school. She put her worries to rest as Kyon spoke about this person named Skylar,and photos''Sounds neat I'd like to see what you got,also who is Skylar?'' Velma did her best not to sound too interested. It was kind of a farce she did care she was hopping this one was single.Velma notice as well how dark it got time flies when you're having fun.'' Wan't to go exploring the school ground,and what not maybe the cemetery has some interesting and spooky stuff''' she said in matter of fact tone. ''What could go wrong?'' she said innocently as she was finished packing up. When Kyon took her hand and shook it she blushed a little,her hands were soft,she barley heard the photo-bucket comments but responded''Eh me either''. When they finally reached the checkout area not a soul was their,and Velma looked around putting the book in her backpack with a shrug.''I'll return it when I'm done'' the goth said giving Kyon a playful wink before facing her fully.

✤ With one hand her index finger pointed upward,she conjured up a ball of lightning it crackled before vanishing faster than a blink of a eye. ''More to show and tell at the cemetery'' she promised as she lead the way out of the library this was going to be one hell of night.
[ext to cemetery]
OCC: There we go smile time for some fun.
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

✤Thoughts:'' I'm..so flustered huh ''
✤OCC:

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:41 pm
User Image

Kyon Mornmeril

Velma's comment was met with a totally innocent look from Kyon. Or an attempt at an innocent look. She couldn't quite get the mischief out of her eyes. "I know~" She answered all cheerily. She wouldn't easily lose her happy demeanor, especially not with such interesting company. She just gave her another smile "Mm.. Not that many. Summer was really fun though." "It is! It totally is! Last year there were all these monsters and stuff trying to kill people! .. I missed out on that... It was earlier in the year than when I arrived.." She started out sounding really excited, but soon trailed off into a more disappointed tone. "Better luck this year, I hope." Maybe calling her crazy was accurate. No sensible person wanted to find potentially deadly monsters.

She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, then bounced a little in place. She was already so eager to get going. Some running around, maybe find one of the more unusual sights for this place. Maybe a ghost, maybe a monster! Maybe a demon. Something fun like that. Her mind was already racing through the possibilities. No, no, she needed to focus on now, not her imaginings. "He was that boy in the great hall. With the white hair and grouchiness. Also cool shadow powers." She chuckled quietly as she recalled how unenthusiastic he had been. That one had secrets.. She would have to find him again later. She smiled and clapped her hands together as Velma spoke of exploring the school, and the cemetery. "That sounds perfect!~" She had to wonder if there were any new graves.. Probably.

When they reached the check out area, she was.. Disappointed to not see anyone there. The school had been so quiet all day.. While she wouldn't let it show, that made her nervous. It was unnatural, and not the way she liked. Her lips curled into a wry smirk but her eyes were troubled. Taking a book without permission. She would be more interested if she thought anyone would even care. "Alrighty then." She was already starting to walk towards the doors when Velma made an odd gesture.. And another bright thing appeared in her hand. Was that.. Lightning? That was new! She didn't have any pictures of someone using an ability like that. She would have gotten one, but it was gone before she could get out her camera. "You do lightning too? That's amazing!" Her enthusiasm sprang back as her focus shifted yet again. "I can't wait!" Maybe she'd show some tricks of her own. She followed Velma out of the library, but in the hallway she was soon walking faster than the other girl. She wanted to get there quickly.

{Exits}
Condition: Healthy Energy: 100 Items: Camera

Recovering Energy

- 5 energy per post for ten posts after eating (6/10)

Using Energy:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:01 am

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:35 pm

l Mood ➤: Insert l Location ➤: Insert l Company ➤: Insert l Item/s ➤: Insert l Current Form ➤: Insert

Where to look...where to look... whispered the white haired girl as she skimmed through all the titles of books on the shelve. She had wanted to pick a good variety of titles for her book club....but there were just so many good books to choose from! The kitsune bit her lip and looked around as she pulled one book. The history of the lost city...no...to boring... she thought as she put it back. Looking at another title, she pulled the book and read the back. The amazing story about.....blah blah blah... Letting out a soft sigh, she returned that book to its home and continued to skim for what she was looking for.

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:47 pm

Strela Bayden
Cybernetic ICT Instructor
|| From Dark To Light ||

∑ Location →→| Library |∑ Current Feelings →→ | At Ease/Surprised |Current Theme →→ | Treachery| ∑ Thoughts →→| A fox girl?! |∑ Items →→| 9mm Pistol, Spyder Quadblade Pack |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |
∑ Life Support Power →→| 99% |

Strela walked through the hallways before she stumbled onto something that made her quite happy to see. This place had a Library and an expansive one at that. She had nothing else to do at the moment so The Instructor decided to stop by and take a look inside the place.

As Strela walked in, something caught her eye and shocked her. There was a girl there and she had ears and tail!? Was this real or fake? The woman started to hack/scan the girl and the first thing...they were real?! Strela knew that there was some wierd stuff in this world, hell she was one of them. Strela walked up to the girl and waved over to her. "H-hello miss. Sorry I mean no offense but what are you? I'm a new instructor here at Videl." Strela tone was quite curious and sweet. She really hoped that she did not offend the girl but things like this were new to the woman.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:04 pm

l Mood ➤: Cam l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: ???/color] l Item/s ➤: Book l Current Form ➤: Human

Had the woman not spoken up, Megumi would have never heard her. Turning, the girl smiled and waved back. Hello. Oh what am I? I-im a kitsune... Megumi let her eyed wander as she looked at the woman. She looked all fancy and high tech...what was SHE? And she was a teacher?! They looked like they were the same age! My name is Megumi...your aa teacher her?

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:59 am

Strela Bayden
Cybernetic ICT Instructor
|| From Dark To Light ||

∑ Location →→| Library |∑ Current Feelings →→ | At Ease/Surprised |Current Theme →→ | Treachery| ∑ Thoughts →→| There is a lot left to learn... |∑ Items →→| 9mm Pistol, Spyder Quadblade Pack |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |
∑ Life Support Power →→| 98% |

Have you ever been kicked in the chest by a Jump Jet?

A kitsune? Strela thought those to be nothing but Japanese Mythical creatures...Something told her that there was going to be much more of things like this. The teacher would have to look into this whole ordeal. After the girl introduced herself, Strela realized she had yet to fully introduce herself. "A pleasure to meet you Megumi. I am Strela Bayden, the ICT instructor. I just arrived from Sweden actually." The woman smiled softly. The woman only held a slight accent. Strela noticed that the girl was also eyeing her as she eyed the girl. The instructor was prepping herself for many of these questions...well she assumed she would be getting these types of question. "I'm a Cyborg...in a manner of speaking. Sorry , its usually a question I get when people see a girl with 4 large mechanical arms sticking out of her back." Strela gave a weak laughter...because it reminded her of the Airport Security check. One thing she could add to the list of things she doesnt like: Airports.

Call me a Lab Rat and you'll find out....

xX Yennefer Xx

Just Rosa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers