Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:38 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Cam l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: Book l Current Form ➤: Human

Megumi wanted to roll her eyes, but that was rude. Instead she smiled and shook her head. A kitsune is a decendant of a Fox. That’s why I have Fox features. At least that’s what her mother always told her. Now whether that was true or not... different story. When the teacher told the girl what she was, Megumi found herself trying to remember what a cyborg was. Cyborg.... like an Android? No wait... cyborg is a human with mechanical additions... correct? Her fox ears twitched and her tails began to sway softly behind her.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:32 am

Strela Bayden
Cybernetic ICT Instructor
|| From Dark To Light ||

∑ Location →→| Library |∑ Current Feelings →→ | At Ease/Surprised |Current Theme →→ | Treachery| ∑ Thoughts →→| There is a lot left to learn... |∑ Items →→| 9mm Pistol, Spyder Quadblade Pack |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |
∑ Life Support Power →→| 98% |

Have you ever been kicked in the chest by a Jump Jet?

After Megumi gave her slightly more information on what a Kitsune was, Strela accepted that maybe...just maybe, stuff like this is real. Kitsunes are at least because one is right in front of her. When the girl asked if she was correct about what she thought a cyborg was, strela was about to correct her but Megumi got it right at the end. "Indeed. I have several organs and bones with either Bio-mechanical additions or that are completely replaced altogether. My Spine is the most notable..." Strela almost seemed sad when she mention her spine being replaced. One of the mechanical sheaths moved and went down to Strela's waist just like one would normally put a sword. The other three remained together on her back. "Its also why I look so young." Strela was actually kinda happy about that part. Very few people would guess that she's in her mid thirties.

Call me a Lab Rat and you'll find out....

xX Yennefer Xx

Just Rosa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:52 pm

l Mood ➤: Cam l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Strela l Item/s ➤: Book l Current Form ➤: Human

The girl listened, and as the woman spoke Megumi tilted her head slightly, as if she was very confused. What happened to your spine? she asked curiously. Her mother always did weird things to animals, so the kitsune could only imagine what happened to the woman’s spine. Then again, there was a high chance that the woman was not an experiment for voodoo practices... I-if you don’t want to tell me I understand. It seems like it is a sensitive subject...

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:38 pm

Strela Bayden
|| From Dark To Light ||

∑ Location →→| Library |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Sad/Not happy |Current Theme →→ | Treachery| ∑ Thoughts →→| .... |∑ Items →→| 9mm Pistol, Spyder Quadblade Pack |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |
∑ Life Support Power →→| 98% |

As the Kitsune asked about Strela's Spine, the woman felt a sudden rush of sadness. It wasnt the girls fault nor did Strela blame her for asking. it was a normal thing to come up. Strela had a difficult accepting what happened was all. "When I was little girl, I wasnt supposed live beyond 8 years of age. An experiment saved me...I-Im sorry. Thats one subject I dont like to delve deeply into. I guess what matters is that I'm here now an-" Strela was cut off by the sound of a loud rumble. Strela and each of her robotic arms slumped down. A heavy sigh and grumble could be heard from the woman as she looked out the window and saw the storm. Storms meant lightning and high winds...all that meant power outages. Power outages means no power for her own systems. "Well its getting late and we should probably start heading in for the night....and I need to find my room..." Yup and there it was...Strela had yet to find her room.

xX Yennefer Xx

Just Rosa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:46 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}
Mood: Like having fun | Form: Crow | With: Megumi and Strela | Gear: N/A

User Image

A crow would fly into the library, the reincarnated being looking to have more. Making regular noises she spotted two people. Flapping down she landed by Strela, tilting her head a little. The fox girl was cute. Tilting her head the emerald green eyes showed, though unless they looked it wouldn’t be easy notice. Flapping over Moira landed on Megumi's shoulder, tilting her head towards Strela and giving a waving flap.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:09 pm

l Mood ➤: Cam l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Strela & A Crow l Item/s ➤: Book l Current Form ➤: Human

The kitsune knew it was the wrong question to ask, for the second she asked it the woman grew upset. Megumi's ears folded down and she bowed. I-im truly sorry for asking such a sensitive question... please forgive me... Lifting her head, Megumi was about to offer to help the teacher find her room, when a crow flew into the room, and landed in her shoulder?! Eh?! Megumi looked over at the crow...that was looking at her. I-is this your crow....?

Nightmares in Daydreams

Ghost_Rios

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:20 pm
User Image

I wonder what sort of criteria you use to divide people into good and evil.

Dя. я ω ɪ ɴ ә я я ü κ τ ә я

cɪәɴcә әαcнәя

They say fools learn from their experience,
while the wise ones learn from history.
I hope you're not a fool..

ood → Neutral
ocation → Library
houghts → . . . .
ompany → Ms. Bayden and 2 students.
heme → Snap Out Of It

Erwin said he has work like science professor stuff, paperwork and chores for Lucius. He should probably finish that thing for Lucius asked him which is finding this elusive new teacher. After speaking with a few passing students, he finally got the location of the teacher who was recently spotted at the library. Time to go there. As much as he likes his own library with the perks of being able to read what he wants at any time but his personal library can never be as big as the academy's library. He can't make his room any bigger, and they won't let him. He prefers books over people.

Ah, he spotted her. It seemed that she was with a few students. Although they are not quite relevant to his task. So he simply nodded at the two female students as he brought his focus on the cyborg professor. "You must be the new ICT Instructor, correct? I apologise for arriving late, had unexpected things to take care of first. I assume being new here, you would like to go on a tour to familiarise the halls and avoid getting lost." Getting flashbacks of him getting lost during his student years, theses halls are no joke. Add a few more walls and you get labyrinths maze. "I'd be glad to show you around when you're not busy." He noticed that she was engaging with a student before his arrival and wouldn't want to be the reason to cut it short.

[Exits with Strela]

Tattoo

User Image

My mind is full of things.

Out.Of.Cosplays: Where do they go first?

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:15 pm

Strela Bayden
|| From Dark To Light ||

∑ Location →→| Library |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Surprised |Current Theme →→ | Treachery| ∑ Thoughts →→| .... |∑ Items →→| 9mm Pistol, Spyder Quadblade Pack |
∑ O.o.c →→| Translation- What the hell...
No worry Rosa! Strela was going to get lost trying to find her room xD |

∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |
∑ Life Support Power →→| 96% |

Sighing with a sort of relief, Strela waved to Megumi. "N-no its fine, no fault of yours for being curious." The woman was quite sincere about this. As much as she did not like talking about it, Megumi merely asked a question. She could not lay blame on that. Its not like Megumi was trying to pry information out of her. That would have been a whole different scenario. It was just after that that a crow flew in...and landed on Megumi's shoulder. There was one action it took that surprised Strela....DID IT JUST WAVE AT HER!?!?! "Vad i helvete...I-I mean n-no this...I dont have a bird. What did I sign up for exactly?" Strela gave the bird a quick scan and something about it was off. It vitals were not of any normal avian creature.

Having Erwin show up almost seemed like a reality check to Strela. Snapping to attention when she heard a man talking about her. I mean, last time she checked, she was the only ICT teacher in the school...kinda why she was hired in the first place. Turning to face the man that spoke to her, she listened to him carefully. Her Mechanical sheathes began to move once more and folded neatly against her back. Each Hilt of her blades pointed upward. "Yes Sir, I am Strela Bayden, you must work with Mr. Videl I presume. A tour would be...great. This place is a maze!" Strela turned to Megumi...and the crow...what ever it was... and gave the girl a soft smile. "Stop by the ICT lab anytime. Thank you for company as well." Strela smiled again before turning to Erwin. "I'm ready when you are sir." Strela would leave with the doctor and would wave to Megumi as she left.

-Exits with Erwin-

xX Yennefer Xx

Just Rosa

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:32 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}
Mood: Like having fun | Form: Crow | With: Megumi and Strela | Gear: N/A

User Image

With the teacher having a mini freak out Moira, in crow form, chuckled. "I love a good freakout. It’s nice to see you Doctor, slumming down to a teacher." Moving over to a chair she changed from crow to her human form. "Could never fool you with my trick." Looking to Megumi she crossed her legs and gave a wink. The fox girl was definitely cute, cute for her tastes at least. "I’m Moira by the way, though history calls me The Morrigan."

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:55 pm

l Mood ➤: Eh? l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: ???? l Item/s ➤: Book l Current Form ➤: Human

The crow didn’t belong to anyone... so why did it favor the kitsune?! Megumi was going to shoo the crow away, but another figure caught her attention. It was the science teacher, Megumi had only saw him once before since she didn’t have his class. Hello sir The girl said as she gave a polite bow to the teachers. The ITC teacher was being whisked away, which was good since she needed to find her room anyways. Giving her a wave, Megumi watched them leave the library.

Speaking of rooms, the girl was sure she needed sleep, and turned to leave herself.... but the crow... EH?! The kitsune jumped back when the crow turned into a human! W-who are you?!

Nightmares in Daydreams

Ghost_Rios

Just Rosa

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:02 pm
Corwin Scandleah
︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽
Location: Library__Company: Moomi and others__Mood: Happy__Condition: Healthy__Song: Word
︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾

`•.¸¸.•´´¯``••.¸¸.•´´¯``•´

Having a crow turned human was rather shocking but so would a bag being placed over you. Having appear without any noise at all Corwin had sneaked around behind the Moomi. Using the element of surprise to get the drop on her and put her in a bag which he quickly tied up at the bottom and middle before picking it up. "You aren't running away this time aha!" He so proudly proclaimed before putting the bag on his shoulder and heading towards the exit of the library. "Are you getting air in their?" Softly patting the bag to get a response from his friend inside.

xX Yennefer Xx
Ghost_Rios
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:34 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}
Mood: Like having fun | Form: Human | With: Megumi and Strela | Gear: N/A

User Image

About to re-say her name, The Goddess stood up. Staff appearing in hand a blast of purple mist washed over the man. His luck would turn very sour for a bit. "I would let her go." Her green eyes burned with a purple haze. "I understand liking a girl, a little stalking, but kidnapping!" Giving a sharp whistle a murder of crows flew around the room. "I am The Morrigan." A flame of purple grew in her free hand. "There is no where you can hide where I can’t find you. Release the Kitsune and I'll lift the hex off of you."

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:02 pm
Corwin Scandleah
︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽
Location: Library__Company: Moomi and others__Mood: Happy__Condition: Healthy__Song: Word
︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾

On his way out the door a book proceeded to fall towards him. Jumping back only to have a book fall and hit his head. "Agh" Corwin exclaimed only to hear the crow woman speak about stalking and kidnapping. "Sup Morrigan having a nice day today? Name's Corwin" Walking over and extending a hand of friendship only to have the crows squawk at him before another book fell at him. Which seemingly hit an invisible wall before falling to the side of him. "Hex? Kidnapping? Woah those are some wild allegations. She kept running away from something every time I saw her. So I thought about putting her somewhere safe and the bag was so whoever was chasing her wouldn't recognize her." Corwin would explain his actions before patting Megumi again so she could confirm his story. Unbenknownst to him the spot he kept patting was in fact the fox girl's rear. Softly humming the front of the bag seemingly tore open to reveal Megumi's face, Corwin meanwhile sat her down on a chair. Giving her a light kiss on the forehead before pointing at Morrigan. "Come on tell her Moomi"

xX Yennefer Xx
Ghost_Rios
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:47 pm

l Mood ➤: Eh? l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Corwin & ???? l Item/s ➤: Book l Current Form ➤: Human

WHAT WAS HAPPENING?! Megumi was staring at a girl then everything went dark!!! She was being kidnapped?! She squirmed as best as she could but whoever grabbed her had a really tight grip on her... and whoever it was kept patting her butt!! She heard talking, and could only pick out the words... but not the tone. Her screams were muffled by the cloth, but not for long. Her kidnapper put her down on a hard surface, a chair maybe? And opened the bag to reveal her head. Opening her eyes, there was the kidnapper, Corwin. The boy kissed her forehead and she quickly shook her head. W-what the hell Corwin! Why did you try to kidnap me?! Staring at him with her bright blue eyes, she turned a bright red. I-I’ve been avoiding you cause... I like you... and ive been trying to get over my crush on you... The kitsune’s ears folded down in a sad motion and she even tried to hide back in the bag.

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:02 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}
Mood: Like having fun | Form: Human | With: Megumi and Strela | Gear: N/A

User Image

Taking a step closer she poked the chair Corwin had been seating on. The chair collapsing because of her hex. "Naughty boy. Broke her heart." The murder of crows all staring at the boy, the occasional caw coming out. Making the flame vanish a crow landed in her hand. Making little noises at her. "Antilles, you naughty boy..." She looked to Megumi, extending her spear to slice the bag to render it useless. "I’ve lived many life times and gone by many names. I am the Celtic Goddess Morrigan, but most call me Moira." She sat down by Megumi. "Say the word and these crows with smother him poo." The crow in her hand nodding, as if excited by the thought. "Now my adorable little Kitsune, you are faced with a choice. You like, he is here, you can ask him out. Or you can have him smothered with crow poo." Tapping the boys head with her spear a purple outline, the hex, flew off Corwin. "Also be thankful for just the book and chair. Some I’ve casted my hex on have died from it. A cruel mistress Lady Luck is."

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out