Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corwin Scandleah
︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽
Location: Library__Company: Moomi and others__Mood: Happy__Condition: Healthy__Song: Word
︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾

`•.¸¸.•´´¯``••.¸¸.•´´¯``•´

Kidnap was a harsh word that he didn't quite agree with. Tied up was a better descriptor, having not taken the fox anywhere. Having thought all that all he could muster as a response was, "Uh sorry?" Which was more of a question than an apology. Unsure if she heard his original theory about why she had coincidentally ran away very time he appeared, it turned out to be incorrect. Hearing the actual reason did tug at his heartstrings as he patted her head. "That's...quite adorable" It did sting that his friend was avoiding him on purpose but the reason was understandable when explained. He didn't however like the side commentary that was coming from Moira and the crows. Not only that she broke seemingly broke the chair that Megumi sat on. Acting quick and lunging to grab to wrap grab the rope to stop her from falling the tile seemed to slip off and he fell on the person he tried to save. "Break her heart? Ha Moomi is tough as nails. She was able to down more alcohol than I could and it was her first time drinking." Seeing how there was no one out to get Moomi, he proceeded to free her from the bag she was in. As well as get up and off her body that she had so kindly used as cushion when he fell. At the mention of having poo smothering him and the constant ridicule he was getting from the crows Corwin erupted on the birds. "First of all. Make fun of my appearance again and I'll pluck out every single one of your feathers you damn crows. You guys are all black it's not like you can go judging what nail polish I use" His hand shooting forward and grabbing the spear, his one eye staring at the tip while his left orange eye stayed strangely still. "Psh as if luck could kill me. I make my own luck lady" Pounding his own chest in a show of bravado before looking at Megumi with a smile. "Oh the reason I was looking for was that I found this great action movie that we should watch...I also brought alcohol" Covering his mouth and whispering the last part even when he had mentioned them drinking before.

xX Yennefer Xx
Ghost_Rios
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:06 am

l Mood ➤: Eh? l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Corwin & ???? l Item/s ➤: Book l Current Form ➤: Human

So many things were happening... at one point the girl was in a chair, the next she was on the ground breaking the fall for Corwin. Once the girl broke her from the bag, Megumi held her hands up. S-STOP! Taking a breath, she looked at Moria. I appreciate you trying to help me despite not even knowing me. Asking Corwin on a date would be like talking to a wall, and even so he would say no. He doesn’t like me like that even though I do. But you shouldn’t curse someone because they don’t like another person! I’ll be fine, he is still my friend I just have to make my heart realize that he doesn’t love me. After giving the new girl a lecture, she turn to Corwin, well more like looked up at him since he was still above her. As for you mister! You need to consider a girls heart more! And kisnapping is not the solution! Her cheeks were red after scolding the two of them and she took a deep breath, then proceeded to lay her head down.

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:05 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}
Mood: Like having fun | Form: Human | With: Megumi and Corwin | Gear: N/A

User Image

The crows started to caw at both Corwin and Megumi, Moira simple chuckled and raised her spear, the birds falling silent. "Now now my pets, the Kitsune has the right to be upset." She turned her attention to Corwin after Megumi's lecture. "Being tough as nails doesn’t stop the emotional pain boy. And I wouldn’t scream at them, sacred animals are special for a reason." Placing a hand softly on Megumi, she would give a soft petting scratch one that would do with a pet. "I lifted it. But Corwin... the Goddesses of Luck are a jealous lot, best not prance around with too much pride. One may get annoyed and make things sour." She'd seen it thousands of times and probably a thousand more. Giving a small sigh she looked to Megumi. "Would you like a sweet treat?" Plucking a feather she and giving a small wave a dish of hot soda bread appeared in its place. "Have some Soda Bread."

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:42 pm
Corwin Scandleah
Location: Library__Company: Moomi and others__Mood: Happy__Condition: Healthy__Song: Word

Being referred to as a wall would normally be a compliment. Immovable and solid those were positive qualities but in different context it described him as boneheaded and dense. Still the lecture wasn't over, Megumi started to rag on him about being inconsiderate towards a girl's heart and that kidnapping wasn't a solution. "I wasn't...I do love you Megumi" Corwin gave the same innocent smile of his before laughing a bit. "You shouldn't sleep on the floor. It's bad for your back." Grabbing her by the hand and pulling her up on to her feet. After a couple of seconds of rubbing his face on her soft tail, he looked over at the crows and other. "I can understand you!" Snapping his finger the sudden squawks from the crows would go on mute even if they visibly were trying to squawk. His attention then went to the leader of the crows as he simply rolled an eye not giving her much respect. "One that's exactly what the entails. Two sacred animals shitting on someone seems very unsacred. Three gods are always jerks many of my ancestors got killed by one or another." Rubbing his face against Megumi's tail a few more times repeating the word soft with each rub. Until the mention of a soda bread broke his concentration. "Bread made out of soda?! That sounds ******** awesome!" Grabbing the bread with one hand and taking a bite out of, then rubbing his face against the fox tail. Repeating it a couple of times until he messed up his flow and rubbed his face against the bread and bit Megumi's tail.

xX Yennefer Xx
Ghost_Rios
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:15 pm

l Mood ➤: Eh? l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Corwin & Moira l Item/s ➤: Book l Current Form ➤: Human

Megumi listened to the two and let out a sigh. Corwin...you love me as a friend, not as a girlfriend... its a bit different... Shaking her head it didn't really matter to much. The fact that he was trying so desperately to have her see him meant that he did in fact care for her in one way or another. Once she was on her feet again, Megumi smiled at the girl and nodded. I would love some. Thank yo-- Annnnnd Corwin grabbed the treat instead. She wasn't too shocked, sadly she did want to try some. Rolling her eyes, Megumi watched as the boy proceeded to slowly dirty her tail. K-keep that up and you are washing my tails again...

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:34 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

Moira gave Corwin a soft hit on the head. "Best give them back their voice." Pulling another feather she made the sweet treat come once more. Placing it right by Megumi. A crow standing guard next the bread in case Corwin tried for another take. "It wouldn’t hurt to give him one date. You never know." Sighing she made her spear change into a nail file. Making her nails smooth she looked to the two. "I'll clean it out, least I could do for you. Now eat my dear, it is best warm." The crow moving the plate closer to Megumi. "Trust me Corwin, you don’t mess with sacred animals. Egyptians are very sensitive."

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:47 am
Corwin Scandleah
Location: Library__Company: Moomi and others__Mood: Confused__Condition: Healthy__Song: Word

"What's the difference?" Having viewed decades long relationships and friendships from his ancestors, Corwin could not see a distinction between them. As much as he wanted to hear her explanation Moira distracted him with a request. "Haven't taken their voice." Taking a bite from the bread before waving it in front of Megumi. He thought the bread had been offered only to him but if she wanted a piece, Corwin was more than willing to offer it. Instead however she received a different piece of bread by the crow girl, which was just as good. It meant he could keep the bread he had for himself. "I'm not opposed to date by the way. Never been in one." Corwin would say halfheartedly. Before apologizing for biting his friend's tail. "Sorry...not that I would mind. Real soft fur" Brushing his cheek against her tail one more time for good luck before looking towards the door. "Oh I know." Once again ignoring her warning.

xX Yennefer Xx
Ghost_Rios
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:49 pm

l Mood ➤: Eh? l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Corwin & Moira l Item/s ➤: Book l Current Form ➤: Human

Megumi took the bread from the girl and nodded with a smile. Thank you very much Moria Sadly, as she took a bite, Crowin spoke and the kitsune almost choked. After clearing her airways by coughing, she looked at the boy as if he was crazy. Y-you don't know the difference?! W-with friends you hang out and stuff... like talk and know a lot about each other... b-but boyfriends kiss you and hug you and treat you like a princess and make sure your happy and.... d-do other things to you... the last part made the kitsune turn red. Her ears folded down and she tried to hide behind her bread as she took another bite. I-i don't think a date would be a date if you don't like me like that... she whispered to herself as she let out a sad sigh. She couldn't understand why he didn't like her, He had seen her naked for christs sakes! Maybe he didn't like girls with tails or fur....or maybe she was ugly to him... either way it was hard for her to get over liking him. Taking a bite of the bread, she looked down at the ground. Alcohol seems nice right now...

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:49 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

Looking to Corwin she shook her head, seemed like the boy didn’t catch or understand much. Nor did he have a whole lot of respect for what was said from her. Sighing she placed a hand on Megumi, giving her a soft scratch behind the ear. "Some men, even if they're boys, don’t understand." Whistling a crow flapped down, dropping a flask. Sliding it over to Megumi she winked. "Over the centuries I started liking Scotch and Tennessee Whiskey."

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:24 pm
Corwin Scandleah
Location: Library__Company: Moomi and Moira__Mood: Pumped Up__Condition: Healthy__Song: Word

Hearing Megumi explanation didn't clarify anything to him. Moira calling him boy wasn't ignored either, glaring at the crow woman. Ignoring her and taking what was said in to consideration he walked closer to Megumi and gave her a hug and kiss on the forehead. "Aww Moomi...I'll make sure you're always happy. You're the first person who hasn't found me annoying." Keeping her in the embrace for a while before letting go at the mention of alcohol. A cheeky smile appearing on his face. "Are you turning in an alcoholic?" Corwin would tease but then seriously say. "Take it easy this time. Don't want you vomiting again." Looking over at Moira who had a crow hand over Scotch and Tennessee Whisky a smile appeared on his face. The crows will finally be able to squawk and Moira would be pulled in to a big hug. "I ******** LOVE SCOTCH." Letting the woman girl there was a smile on his face as he grabbed the bottle. By no means was he going to drink it by himself but he wanted to carry it for now. "I was wrong about you. You're god damn awesome. Come join us we're going to watch some movies at my room."

xX Yennefer Xx
Ghost_Rios
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:51 pm

l Mood ➤: ....? l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Corwin & Moira l Item/s ➤: Book l Current Form ➤: Human

Just when she thought there was hope of getting over the boy... he had to go and kiss her forehead. The kitsune turned red, but it didn’t last sadly. Corwins attention was already on another matter... alcohol. It seemed Moria had the same drink taste as him... and Megumi felt a sharp ache in her chest. Was this... jealousy? What’s more is now he was inviting her too?! Was he more interested in this girl?! Megumi couldn’t deny that Moria was gorgeous... and clearly she could hold her liquor better... Megumi just simply nodded as she listened to the two speak about drinking.

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:09 am
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

Letting herself get pulled into the hug she pulled away. Giving Megumi little pets on the head. "You love pizza, you love drinking, but you don’t love me. You simply like my tastes in drinks." She looked to Megumi, giving a wink she snapped and looked like Megumi. "Granted I could look this gorgeous gal her or..." With another snap she looked like Corwin himself. "Like looking in a mirror." With a final snap she returned to her self. "Plus this cutie is so adorable." Giving Megumi a few more scratches, with a grin and wink.

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:23 am
Corwin Scandleah
Location: Library__Company: Moomi and Moira__Mood: Confused__Condition: Healthy__Song: Word

"I...I didn't say I loved you?" Scratching the back of his head, Corwin was at a loss of words. Where had she gotten that idea from? Still the little confusion wasn't going to ruin his mood. They had some bad movies to watch and some drinks to drink. It was going to be a fun night. Unfortunately he was completely sidetracked by Moira suddenly changing shape to look like Megumi, tail and all. "Woah" Moving in to get a closer look at the second Megumi. Unable to get a proper comparison between the two before she suddenly changed in to him! Hands wandered all over Moira's body: touching what were now his chest on her body, squeezing her arms and even grabbing her rear. "Oh man how do you get the body to match without seeing it naked?" Naturally a slim guy it came to a shock to most that he was fit and muscular, with the baggy clothes helping to hide his figure. It was a surprise to see her get so many things right, one thing he wondered. Was she able to change down under. Before he could figure out Moira was back to her normal self. Letting go of her arm which he had been squeezing softly a smirk appeared on his face. "It was almost perfect. Except for one thing. I have a fake left eye." Pointing towards his fake eye, it would stay still even while he moved his other eye. There was also the voice but that was obvious, Moira would know that flaw already. "Ah she may appear adorable but once she starts drinking she turns into this ferocious beast" Chuckling he put the Scotch inside his jacket before grabbing Moira's hand then Megumi's. "Come on we don't have all day. Movies await us!" If he didn't get them moving they would stay in the library for longer than they should.

xX Yennefer Xx
Ghost_Rios
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:25 pm

l Mood ➤: ....? l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Corwin & Moira l Item/s ➤: Book l Current Form ➤: Human

Megumi smiled slightly to the girls attempt to make things clear for Corwin... but he was still clueless. It didn’t matter... maybe that was how things were meant to be... Megumi looked up at the prime time though, CORWIN HAD HIS HANDS ALL OVER MORIA! The kitsune could feel her spirit leave her body. This is it... I’m dead.. done for... no hope for me... Pale like a ghost, the girl tuned out the words the two were speaking... until the boy grabbed her hand. Eh? she cooed as she followed without much of a choice.

-Exits w/ Corwin and Moria-

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:05 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

Grabbing her scotch back Moira was about to say more when she was being dragged off. "Waaaaa..." With that slipping out she let Corwin drag her off. A movie honestly didn’t sound bad, sounded fun. So she let herself be dragged off.

-Exit-
OoC: Sorry it be short

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items