Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:43 pm
Thanks to my insomnia meds I can have some wild dreams, usually they aren't full blown nightmares but eh I was lucky last night. stare

So I go to a hospital and I have to ring a doorbell and when I did the door cracked open and I walk into a room, the lights were flickering and everything was messy. Clutter everywhere, torn up furniture and then I see a body on the floor, it was a guy with a major stab wound and he was bleeding out.
Now for the really creepy part.
He had no eyelids and was pulling his body with his arms like an army crawl saying "help me" then screaming.
He looked like a zombie.

Thanks to my meds I had sleep paralysis and it took a bit of time to actually jolt up.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:29 pm
I had sleep paralysis once when I was a kid, for no reason. couldn't breath
anyway, that is a seriously messed up dream. xp  

sgt.Frosty

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:31 pm
sgt.Frosty

I get it on occasion.

I hate it I usually feel like I'm trapped in my head and I just get an overwhelming sense of dread because I cant force my body to get up.

That dream really scared me because I was trying to wake up and that body was just crawling closer and closer and I could not get up. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:39 pm
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty

I get it on occasion.

I hate it I usually feel like I'm trapped in my head and I just get an overwhelming sense of dread because I cant force my body to get up.

That dream really scared me because I was trying to wake up and that body was just crawling closer and closer and I could not get up. gonk

I don't think I can really relate, when it happened to me, I was half awake, and conscious enough to be legit scared and all I could do was try to maneuver to the edge of my bed to fall off cause maybe that would jolt me out of it. but it just stopped.

also, I have only ever had like 3 nightmares my entire life, maybe double that for regular dreams(at least of those I can remember), two of them resulting in me waking up in a cold sweat scared out of my mind cause they both happened when I was like 5. one of them was because I saw "the fly" dunno why that movie got to me like that.  

sgt.Frosty

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:54 am
That's scary. I had a dream I was hiding from Titans in a city and could be eaten alive any second.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:31 pm
A-B0T
That's scary. I had a dream I was hiding from Titans in a city and could be eaten alive any second.

It was pretty intense, when I finally got up I had to get out of bed and walk around to calm down.

And your dream sounds just as scary. gonk  

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Spam Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash