Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:06 am
The smells of the city was something that Ray never seemed to miss, though she found herself noticing it more potently after spending so much time out in the wilderness, it because a fact of life as a traveler that her nose would just need to adjust to the changes accordingly.
Though the way the city stink wasn’t even on the radar of what her mind should be concerning itself about.
Hands shoved deep into the pockets of her rugged cargo pants, shoulders rounded slightly to compensate for the large brown speckled bat adding its weight to her back. The women walked in stride with a black and intricately designed Scizor.
By her other side, dwarfed by the other two’s stature was a young boy, his hair stuck up tall, though his stern gaze stared at the ground before him, his brow knotted in thought.
His hands clung tightly to the straps of his backpack, where a small Treecko sat in a somewhat similar but noticeably more miserable silence, Gon’s dark brown Heracross following behind them.

Ray lead her small band down the familiar streets of Camphoreon, taking them to the path that would lead them as quickly out of the city as they could, There wasn’t a sense of urgency about her step, but a cautious gaze slid into every ally that they passed, and over every face that they crossed. Normally they wouldn’t be in the city at all, but due to current events, Ray had no question that making sure Rosie got to the hospital safely was her current priority, Gon insisted that he go as well, and Ray couldn’t convince him otherwise.
The boy’s conviction was as immovable as ever, though she could sense a slight waning in his energy ever since they had dropped the other trainer off at the hospital, she had to insist that they leave before the KSO or police came to start questioning them.

“Chin up Gon,” Ray said after a stretch of silence “We can’t afford to drop our guard yet.”  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 3:33 pm
A wolf whistle echoed down the street after Ray and Gon, shortly followed by a soft snicker. The source of the sounds, if the woman and boy turned to look, were a pair of identical teenage boys who looked to be about seventeen years of age, each leaning on the other a little as they awkwardly stumbled along the sidewalk in a drunken stupor. One seemed slightly more out of it than the other, his legs less steady as he wobbled dangerously to and fro with only his companion to anchor him. It was he who had whistled first.

“Whoo, look at that fine body, Leer! They don’t make’em like that anymore, do they? Not since ya mama.”

The one called Leer snorted and shook his head. “We have the same ma, idiot. But yeah...I see what you mean. Talkin’ ‘bout the tall one?”

“I dunno, the short one’s pretty cute,” the first guy giggled, watching Gon with a peculiar, unfocused gaze.

Leer snorted even louder and began to laugh but didn’t bother to comment back. The two drunkards actually seemed intent on pursuing their much more sober targets despite their own unsteady, sluggish progress.  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:55 am
The whistle was quick to draw the small party's attention, the leader of the group slowing enough for what she intended to be a momentary stop, only to find herself at a long pause as she started back at a couple of kids… looking to be an age where they probably shouldn’t legally be drunk.
A notched eyebrow arched, as her single visible eye lidded heavily, supplying a whistle of her own back at the two.
“She is a looker isn’t she.” Ray continued to comment, looking to the pokemon standing beside her and nudging the Steel type with a wide smirk “Watch how you talk about her though, those claws are more than just for show.”
Emith’s contrasting eyes widened as she looked from the Twins to Ray
she retorted, though at the wink from Ray picked up that she was just trying to tease the boys back.
Ray’s attention did return to the two, and this time she turned to face them fully, glancing them over then glancing around them as if searching for something else.

Gon however had no such suspicions of the two, as he had looked up, his light brown eyes widened in apparent surprise at the sight of the two, and whatever it was about them seemed to hold his gaze as Ray bantered back at them.
Treecko perched up onto Gon’s head to looked out at the twins as well, letting off a fascinate cooing noise as Heracross scuffled up next to his young trainer.
“You two look the same.” Gon said during Ray’s suspicious assessment. Lifting a finger a point at them in amazement.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:37 pm
“Huh?”

The sound was simultaneous between the two as Ray remarked upon her pokemon, neither teen seeming to understand what she was talking about. The one who stood a little straighter than the other, though - Leer - appeared to catch on after a couple of seconds. He smiled softly and waved a hand. “Thanks, but we’re not into that sort of thing,” he called, shifting both himself and his companion to change their direction of travel. It seemed he’d changed his mind.

His companion, on the other hand, was not so easily deterred. “Wha? Where’re ya goin’, Leer? They’re righ’ there! Yer goin’ the wrong - hey, wait.” He paused upon hearing the sound of Gon’s voice. “...Yer not a girl.”

“It’s a kid, Look,” Leer informed him. “A boy lad.”

“She weren’ a second ago,” Look complained, sounding completely befuddled now. “O’ course we look the same, ya boy-girl, we’re twins! Ya think jus’ ‘cause we look the same you can trick us?”

“Look, jus’ shut up already. Ya want to get beat’n up again?” Leer sighed and let go of his brother who had been attempting to go after Gon himself with a clenched fist as if to give him a piece of his mind. Not that there seemed much there to give. Look promptly slumped to the floor as if he had no control over his own muscles.

“Sorry bou’ that,” Leer said, remaining where he was as he stared down at his groaning brother. His slurred voice had a bit of an Irish accent to it just like the other teen’s, but it sounded more reasonable and than his counterpart’s just then. “Mos’ o’ the time when he gets drunk, he jus’ likes looking for a reason to pick a fight.”  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:45 pm
“Huh?” Gon blinked, looking down at himself, then back up at the twins with arched eyebrows “I’m not a girl, I’m a boy.” Gon said with bewilderment, He… he had never been mistaken for a girl before.
When it seemed like one of the boys was approaching with something akin to hostile intent, Gon shifted his weight and bend his knees slightly as one slid behind the other, This of course triggered Heracross to clap one armored fist against the chitin protecting his torso in warning. And Treecko to slip up to Gon’s shoulder.
Nothing came of it however as the boy dropped down onto the ground, effectively ending any threat.
Gon blinked again, catching the strong wafts of alcohol on the twin’s breath’s. One of them apologized, drawing Gon’s gaze away from the one on the ground. “It’s okay, does he like to fight or something?”

Ray hung back in silence, not adding to the conversation, but very clearly watching the interaction they were having with Gon. Unlike Gon, she didn’t make a move when one of them made a threatening gesture.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:07 am
Leer eyed the change in posture of both the boy and his pokemon when it seemed like Look was about to come after them, but he didn’t seem to have any fear that anything would actually go down. Even when Look did actually manage to get himself into a fight, it was usually over very quickly because he was such a lousy fighter with his lack of discipline and his light, skinny body type. Perhaps due to the number of fights they’d been in and lost, after having taken so many beatings in the past, both twins were pretty durable. Against pokemon, perhaps their odds weren’t as lucky, but they could still hold their own pretty well for a couple of untrained alcohol-loving teenagers.

“Yeah, not that he’s very good at it,” Leer answered the boy casually. “My name’s Leer. That heap over there is Look. He doesn’ hold his liquor as well as I do, but I’m more of a talkative drunk anyway, so I hear. Him - he’s a fighter.” He shrugged and spread his palms out to the side. “Always a flirt, though, sober or not. Jus’ less picky in this state, I guess.”  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:11 pm
Gon didn’t look like he knew what to say at first, but…. The boys did introduce themselves, so that was a place to start anyway “Leer, and Look.” Gon repeated, looking between them and wondering momentarily how he would tell them apart. “I’m G-”

Ray placed a hand on Gon’s shoulder, stopping him from telling them his name. The youth jerked his head up to look at her.
“Nobody of consequence,” she finished for him “while I’m usually up for some playful flirting, I really don’t need to give the cops more of a reason to be keeping an eye on me, plus, minor’s don’t really do it for me.”
She glanced around once more “If you want to keep the cops off your tail you might think about taking your drunk butts off public road too, do you kids have anywhere safe to go?”  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games