Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Psychology Department Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 3:20 pm
Psychology Department: Psychology is the science of behavior and mind, embracing all aspects of conscious and unconscious experience as well as thought. This is were mentally disturbed or mentally ill students or staff/teachers go to seek help on their condition to hopefully progress through the day with a clearly mindset.
Psychologist: Agostina Enoch

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Strict l Location ➤: Comfy Room l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cecile walked inside the room and the area and the air immediately had the scent of Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes. The peach pink haired huffed as she looked around the room. "HONESTLY!? Why does this newbie gets the coziest room in the entire campus!?" the ghost whined as she glanced at her surroundings. Nice leather chairs, a footrest, an installed thermostat, a breathtaking view of the school campus. "We didn't have this in our days." she pouted as she approached the black leather chair then rest her feet up. She let out a satisfied smile and making herself comfortable as she closed her eyes and folded her arms. She crossed her legs over the other, "I would be the judge who's worthy to have such a room!" she declared.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains:

OriginalAnus

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Agostina Enoch
⇣Occupation⇣
School Psychologist
User ImageUser Image

The sound of Agostina's dog tag jingled through out the hallway as she walked. So far, nobody had came to see her which surprised her due to the recent murder. She figured there would be plenty of students who needed to talk about this and other stuff. A slight sigh escaped her mouth as she looked down at the floor and at her paws. Then she looked up and got closer to her office. She noticed the door was more open than usual, which caused her to tilt her head to the side and raise an eyebrow. do I finally have a vistor? she thought and her tail started to wag as she straighten her head. Sticking her nose in her room first, she sniffed and noticed it wasn't alive human, but a ghost.
Agostina than walked in and made eye contact with the ghost, and noticed she was in her usual spot. Ignoring that, she hopped up onto the light brown leather chair, sat up straight, and faced the girl. She eyed the ghost before speaking, "What brings you in here today?" She said and had a stoic/stern expression in her face. Auggy was slightly excited that someone finally visited her but she remained calm and professional.

User ImageUser Image
⇢Get to know me⇠
⇣Mood⇣
Excited + Calm
⇣OOTD⇣
Service Dog Collar
⇣ID Tag Information in Spoiler⇣
ID Tag style
Color of Tag is silver
═══════════════
"Agostina"
"Psychologist"
"(insert school number)"
═══════════════

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: HAPPY l Location ➤: Comfy Room l Company ➤: Doggy l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

While Cecile relaxed on the leather chair. she straightened up her posture as she hear a faint sound of something jingling. She looked to the door getting ready to be greeted by the psychologist but she knitted her brows as she saw nothing by the doorway, until she gaze downwards. She saw a small black-brown dog with glossy fur and wearing a black collar with red letters saying, 'SERVICE DOG'. The ghost watch the animal dumbfoundedly as it hopped onto the light brown leather chair. She froze when the dog started talking to her...

Suddenly within a split second the domestic animal was scooped up in Cecile's arms, "OH MY GOODNESS~! A DOGGY~! A TALKING DOGGY~!" the ghost cried out loud while making kissy faces towards the dog. The domestic animal was receiving a lot of affectionate hugs and snuggles from the woman. Cecile carried the dog in both hands in front of her and finally notice the dog's silver tag. "Agostina....Psychologist?" she looked back at the female dog. "Is this for real?"

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

OriginalAnus

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:11 pm

Agostina Enoch
⇣Occupation⇣
School Psychologist
User ImageUser Image

As she sat on the leather chair, she eyed the ghost with her blackish eyes, waiting for an answer. But instead, Agostina was scooped up even though she wasn't a small dog, but a medium sized one. Once the ghost cried out, Agostina winced and closed her eyes from it being loud and near her sensitive ears. She soon then recovered and remained to have an indifferent expression on her face. Normally Auggy would try to escape hugs and being carried, but the ghost was her patient and she was in job mode.
A sigh escaped her mouth as she closed her eyes and had her head faced down when she heard her say, "Is this for real?". She then opened her eyes and looked at the women, "Yes, it's for real" she said. Agostina than somewhat wiggled her way out of the lady's grasp and went to sit on the ottoman in front of them. Before she spoke again, she let in a deep breath and exhaled, "Now since you know my name, it would be fair to know yours. So what is your name, Ms?"

User ImageUser Image
⇢Get to know me⇠
⇣Mood⇣
Serious + Calm
⇣OOTD⇣
Service Dog Collar
ID Tag style
Color of Tag is silver
═══════════════
"Agostina"
"Psychologist"
"(insert school number)"
═══════════════

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:45 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Comfy Room l Company ➤: Agostina l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

"Mrs Videl in your presence~!" Cecile curtsy with a wide smile. "Also your boss' mother, so obey my ever command! And prepare me a piece of cinnamon tea cake and a cup of Earl Grey Tea, servant~" she said snobby while pointing at the ground like she was gesturing Agostina to get off the ottoman and follow her orders. Until the ghost lady let out a carefree laugh, "Just kidding dear~!" Cecile joked. She went over to the cream coloured couch and laid her head down the bright yellow pillow so her head was properly elevated. "You see, I'm not mentally broken down but I would like to but your profession skills to the test. Because honestly...I think you people are a bit dodgy, I mean don't you just comfort people and snap them in a straitjacket right? she asked Agostina. She was unaware what a psychologist actually does and has never visit a mental hospital, the only resource she has is horror movies and the internet. So she wants to express the sessions first hand.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

OriginalAnus

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:51 am

Agostina Enoch
⇣Occupation⇣
School Psychologist
User ImageUser Image

Mrs. Videl...Headmasters mother? she thought as she looked at the ghost. But her face then turned to an unamused expression with a raised eyebrow, get her tea? I can barely open doors she thought after hearing her command. Agostina's eyebrow went back to normal when she heard the lady say 'just kidding'. She originally wanted to narrow her eyes at the women for making that joke, but refrained from doing so.
Once Mrs. Videl moved to the couch, Agostina hopped into the dark leather chair that was her usual seat and watched her adjust herself on the couch. A test? I don't blame her. I technically don't have a degree... she thought and looked around her office, seeing that her walls were mostly bare, except for a few paintings, and no degree to be found. Her attention then went back to the ghost, "Well Mrs. Videl, a lot of people feel the same way. What I do typically, is provide a non-bias view, comfort, listen, and suggest the best possible way to handle the pickle they're in. Now venting to a friend would be the most cheapest way but most friends don't know how to handle serious situations or provide proper help that a professional can provide" she said calmly and somewhat leaned up against the arm chair, almost laying on her side. "Straight Jackets are kind of old fashion and they were used towards the more aggressive patients. Now these days, If a patient can't calm down quickly or becomes aggressive/hostile, they're injected with a medication that calms them down" she added.

User ImageUser Image
⇢Get to know me⇠
⇣Mood⇣
Serious + Calm
⇣OOTD⇣
Service Dog Collar
ID Tag style
Color of Tag is silver
═══════════════
"Agostina"
"Psychologist"
"(insert school number)"
═══════════════

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Depressed Student l Location ➤: Comfy Room l Company ➤: Agostina l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

"Ahh~ I see." Cecile clapped her hands together, "Let's get started shall we.~" Her smiled instantly disappeared and was replaced with melancholy and sorrowful look. She let out a worrisome sigh, she was going to put the mental doctor in action. She looked to the dog with a frown, "Doc what's wrong with me. It's the second term of the year and I haven't made any friends. Why do people don't like me? Is it the way I dress? Do I have B.O? Are they plotting something against? ... I don't know what to do now, why does nobody like me?" Cecile asked desperately for the Psychologist advice. She was only acting for the time being, as she was putting the mental doctor in a scenarios when a teenager comes over for the aid because of lack of socialization or friendship with other fellow students around school. Despite the rejection they still seek companionship.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

OriginalAnus

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:37 pm

Agostina Enoch
⇣Occupation⇣
School Psychologist
User ImageUser Image

A sigh escaped Agostina's mouth when she heard the women talk, knowing she was just acting. maybe it's because you're a ghost she thought to herself. She slowly blinked at the ghost, deciding on what to say and whether to play along. "You're at a place where it's filled with adolescents and pre adults that are coming into their own person. They're most likely too busy to make new friends or they don't know how to interact with others." She replied calmly and peered at the women's face. Agostina was curious on why the ghost wanted to make friends with the living and was so concerned about being liked.
"Have you tried talking to others? And has somebody told you they don't like you?" She asked and raised her eyebrow. Can a ghost have anxiety? Or even insecure.

User ImageUser Image
⇢Get to know me⇠
⇣Mood⇣
Serious + Calm
⇣OOTD⇣
Service Dog Collar
ID Tag style
Color of Tag is silver
═══════════════
"Agostina"
"Psychologist"
"(insert school number)"
═══════════════

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Depressed Student l Location ➤: Comfy Room l Company ➤: Agostina l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

Cecile nose scrunched up and she squinted her turquoise eyes, "Well all of you sure do suck." she commented about the statement of people too busy to make new friends or they don't know how to interact with stementent. She looked to the dog then arched her pink brow on the next question, "Yes! Everytime, it's like I'm invisible or something!...And, no not exactly in front of my face but they could have said 'I don't like Cecile because she is so weird, gag!'" she mimicked an obnoxious teenage girl's voice. She let out sigh, then immediately pointed at Agostina. "P.S. First year girls are MEAN!" she wailed as she stuffed her face against the pillow. Well when she was back in school they were mean and rude until her loveable late husband put them in their place. She wasn't so sure about this generation.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

OriginalAnus

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:10 pm

Agostina Enoch
⇣Occupation⇣
School Psychologist
User ImageUser Image

"Then how do you know they dislike you? I doubt they say anything behind your back" she said. Agostina figured the others didn't talk to mrs videl because she was a ghost but she knew not to anything. She knew better....
"If it makes you feel better, you can consider me as your friend" she said, being honest and sincere. Agostina than streched out her front paws, her paws almost touching the ottoman.

Agostina refrained from laughing when she heard the girls comment on the first year girls. that's true... she thought as she continued to look at the women.

User ImageUser Image
⇢Get to know me⇠
⇣Mood⇣
Serious + Calm
⇣OOTD⇣
Service Dog Collar
ID Tag style
Color of Tag is silver
═══════════════
"Agostina"
"Psychologist"
"(insert school number)"
═══════════════

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:51 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy Student l Location ➤: Comfy Room l Company ➤: Agostina l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

"You can see it in their eyes." Cecile answered her question. The pink headed suddenly sat up straight from Agostina's offer. Within a split second the ghost swooped in and carried the dog up in the air while Cecile was floating up in mid-air. "REALLY~! You would be my friend Ms. Enoch!?" Cecile exclaimed in happiness with her turquoise eyes sparkling with joy. She wondered if the other knew that the ghost was only acting as a depressed student but accepting the female dog as a friend was real. She lowered her arms, "Ugh...missy you need to lose some weight. You are vaccinated right?" she playfully teased towards the medium sized dog about her weight, she wouldn't be surprised if she received a bite or rabies from the dreaded comment about the doctor's weight.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

OriginalAnus

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:48 pm

Agostina Enoch
⇣Occupation⇣
School Psychologist
User ImageUser Image

Agostina nodded towards being the ghost's friend but then her eyes widened when she was suddenly picked up. I wish she would stop doing this she thought and her eyes returned to normal. She then felt her self being lowered down and then her eyes glared at the ghost for her comment. "18 pounds is a perfect weight for my breed" she said and refrained from biting her patient. Agostina could tell that the ghost was acting earlier but was shocked how quickly she snapped out of it. Once Agostina was back on the ground, she went to her usual seat

User ImageUser Image
⇢Get to know me⇠
⇣Mood⇣
Serious + Calm
⇣OOTD⇣
Service Dog Collar
ID Tag style
Color of Tag is silver
═══════════════
"Agostina"
"Psychologist"
"(insert school number)"
═══════════════

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Comfy Room l Company ➤: Agostina l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

"Hmm~? If you say so." Cecile said weary as she placed Agostina back on the ground. She tilted her head when she saw the dog go to the leather chair she was lounging earlier when she first came in the room. She rested both hands behind her head, "Well you don't seem a like terrible, inexperience and useless Psychologist." Cecile gave her honest review towards the rather short session, that and she doesn't have any serious mental problems to present. She puffed her cheek, "How come you get the comfiest chair in the room!" she whined. She gave the female a puppy dog look while she sticked out her bottom lip forming a cute pout. "Isn't the patient more important~?" she patted her eyes trying to act adorable for Agostina to give up her seat.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

OriginalAnus

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:45 pm

Agostina Enoch
⇣Occupation⇣
School Psychologist
User ImageUser Image

Well, I'm glad you consider me a not so useless psych" she said and it almost seemed like she was smiling for a split second as her tail faintly wagged. Even though Agostina could care less about what others think of her, she was slightly pleased by the ghost's review. Her pleased aura and tail wagging went away once she saw the ghost puff out her cheeks and whine. and she's the headmaster mother...well..it kinda makes sense. They're both 'weird' she thought to herself and tilted her head to the right, then back to normal. "I wouldn't consider this the most comfortable chair in here. I think the couch is, and it gives the patients a chance to lay down." She said and felt somewhat guilty. She assumed most patients would go to the couch or the chair nearest to the door. Standing up, she had her head somewhat cowarded down like she was in trouble and stepped down off the chair. Then she made her way to the light brown chair near the door, and got up onto it. Agostina sat down and faced towards the ghost, hoping that this would be acceptable and a response to the girl that the patients are more important.

User ImageUser Image
⇢Get to know me⇠
⇣Mood⇣
Guilty + Calm
⇣OOTD⇣
Service Dog Collar
ID Tag style
Color of Tag is silver
═══════════════
"Agostina"
"Psychologist"