Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Psychology Department Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: CURIOUS l Location ➤: Comfy Room l Company ➤: Agostina l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Yeah it is comfy to fall asleep on~ But this chair is fun.~" Cecile swooped down and spinned around the black leather chair. "Weeee~!" After spinning around 5 times she finally stopped and faced Agostina. She raised her hand, "I have a question...Why do dogs sniff each other's rear ends?" she asked curiously with a smile while lifting her hand down. Since the person she's talking is a dog that can speak english, she can get to know a little about the dog life. Suddenly her hand rose up again, "Oh! Oh! Oh! And has any naughty boy try to mate with you~?" Yes, she is the headmaster's mother and she doesn't feel any shame speaking out her mind and inappropriate curiosity. That includes a dog's mate/love life.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains:

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Agostina Enoch
⇣Occupation⇣
School Psychologist
User ImageUser Image

As Agostina watched the grown ghost spin in the chair, she realized it was Wednesday. I need to get home sometime soon.... she thought. On Wednesday nights, she turned human. She wanted to make sure she was home before it happened, so she would have enough time through out the night to do what she needed to do as a human.
Her attention then snapped back towards Mrs. Videl when she asked the first question, and then heard another one. "Uh...I don't do it, but I think other dogs sniff rears to greet the other dog.....and for your second one..No, thankfully. Most owners didn't let other dogs near me due to my service dog duty." She said calmly. the nerve of this women... she thought as she had an indifferent expression on her canine face.

User ImageUser Image
⇢Get to know me⇠
⇣Mood⇣
Anxious + Worried
⇣OOTD⇣
Service Dog Collar
⇣ID Tag Information in Spoiler⇣
ID Tag style
Color of Tag is silver
═══════════════
"Agostina"
"Psychologist"
"(insert school number)"
═══════════════

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OriginalAnus

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:50 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Normal l Location ➤: Comfy Room l Company ➤: Agostina l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

"Aww~ How come?" Cecile asked, her turquoise eyes averted upwards as she placed a finger on her chin, wondering why would owners won't let their dogs near service dog. She snapped her fingers, "Oh yeah...Nevermind~ It must be hard to work while pregnant." She smiled, remembering a service animal is a dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability such as visual impairment, hearing impairments, mental illnesses, seizure disorder, mobility impairment, and diabetes. She looked to Agostina, she placed her hands on her hips. "Don't give me that! I can't help being u~nique~" she sung. She looked towards the wide and long glass window and notice that the rain has cleared up and night time has fallen. "Night time already~! Well doc do have any plans for this evening~?" she asked anxiously while giving her a don't-think-I-don't-know look.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:57 am

Agostina Enoch
⇣Occupation⇣
School Psychologist
User ImageUser Image

The canine watched the movements of the ghost and didn't answer her first question, which later she answered it herself. that's just a quarter of it she thought. "Yes Mrs. Videl, you are quite unique. Unreplaceable" she said and gave a somewhat faint smile. It was amusing to Agostina that this ghost was dramatic and outgoing, unlike other spirits Agostina has seen. Her attention then followed Mrs videos towards the window. "Ah~The rain has stopped. That's good." She said, somewhat sounding pleased. Agostina hated getting wet and going out in the rain. It was annoying to her and she couldn't hold an umbrella or anything.
Then she looked over to the ghost that asked her night plans and was giving a look. Agostina narrowed her eyes slightly, "That's confidential" she said, almost having a hint of sass in her voice. Agostina was starting to warm up to the ghost. "What are your plans?" She asked and stopped narrowing her eyes.

User ImageUser Image
⇢Get to know me⇠
⇣Mood⇣
Anxious + Worried
⇣OOTD⇣
Service Dog Collar
ID Tag style
Color of Tag is silver
═══════════════
"Agostina"
"Psychologist"
"(insert school number)"
═══════════════

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OriginalAnus

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Normal l Location ➤: Comfy Room l Company ➤: Agostina l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

Cecile let out a carefree then bowed her head, "Why~ Thank you.~" she cooed. She tilted her head, "You don't like rain? I love it! Including snow~! It gives me a good excuse to cuddle next to my hubby aka my Personal Human Heater~" she said with glee while hugging herself for warmth, she instantly shook away the sadness out of her. She doesn't want to talk about her past relationship with her husband. She focused her attention to Agostina, "You can't wear a rain coat? These days people are making clothes for dogs these days so wardrobe shouldn't be a problem.~" she giggled. Personal if she had a pet dog she wouldn't dress it except for its collar, the only exception is on holidays/festivals the rest of the days it can walk around in it's 'birthday suit' and see where nature takes the little animal.

"Don't sass me missy.~!" she countered as she snapped her fingers at the dog in a sassy way. "Hm? Who me? Just spying on people around the school, being female cupid if necessary and leaving my delicious treats around the dormitories to cheer up this 'Loose Killer' situation." she smiled brightly.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:20 pm

Agostina Enoch
⇣Occupation⇣
School Psychologist
User ImageUser Image

A joyful feeling overcame Agostina's Heart from finally being able to listen to a truthful conversation from the ghost talking about her Husband. The ghost than changed the topic to the rain coat, "I find it silly for a animal to wear clothes, and even if I wanted to, how would I even put on the rain coat" she said, bringing up a good point. "I guess the only good thing about rain for me is that it's great sleeping weather" she said and gave a faint smile. Surprisingly, Agostina was one of the few dogs that wasn't scared of thunder and lightening.
Agostina continued to listen and almost forgot there was a killer on the loose. "I think leaving treats out wouldn't be a good idea. It attracts ants and the students might be even more weary of taking one since there is a killer on the loose." She said, answering truthfully,

User ImageUser Image
⇢Get to know me⇠
⇣Mood⇣
Anxious + Worried
⇣OOTD⇣
Service Dog Collar
ID Tag style
Color of Tag is silver
═══════════════
"Agostina"
"Psychologist"
"(insert school number)"
═══════════════

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OriginalAnus

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:29 pm
User Image
User Image

"That's true." Cecile agreed with Agostina's statement about rain being a great weather for sleeping. "That reminds me...I really need to do a little scavenger hunting on Amazon to buy a perfume that smells like rain. I mean it smells so mystical and fresh earthy scent, it smells so good." Unfortunately the ghost couldn't travel very far away from the school since her soul is connected to the academy. She let out a laugh, "Don't worry dear I always leave a note, it never fails! Unless...you are a hater of sweet things then don't talk to me." She turned her head to the side and turned her nose up in the air.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:52 pm

Agostina Enoch
⇣Occupation⇣
School Psychologist
User ImageUser Image

Agostina cocked her head to when she heard the ghost talk about Rain perfume. She found it strange that somebody would want to smell like the rain and was curious if there was even a perfume that smelled like the rain.
She then straighened her head and gazed at her with her blackish eyes. i still wouldn't take it even if there was a note...she thought, thinking that the killer could always write a note and lure the others in more.
"I tend to avoid sweets due to being a dog" she said and had a indifferent expression on her face. Whenever Agostina was human, occasionally she would eat human sweets, but it was a rare thing due to being lurey while it would still hurt her or not.

User ImageUser Image
⇢Get to know me⇠
⇣Mood⇣
Calm
⇣OOTD⇣
Service Dog Collar
ID Tag style
Color of Tag is silver
═══════════════
"Agostina"
"Psychologist"
"(insert school number)"
═══════════════

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OriginalAnus

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: eterminationD l Location ➤: Comfy Room l Company ➤: Agostina l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

Cecile let out a loud dramatic gasp, her hands were placed on both side of her face which made her resemble the painting The Scream. "ARE YOU SERIOUS!? YOU POOR CHILD!" The ghost wailed out loud in sorrow for the poor dog, she couldn't live a day or an hour without getting something sweet to eat. Cecile got of the chair and went towards the dog with open arms. She carried Agostina once again and began to rock her back and forth like the female dog was an overgrown infant, she rubbed her rosy cheek against the side of Agostina's face in comfort. "That must be hell for! I promise, when you turn human I would bake one of my best cupcakes your tongue would be exploded with taste buds!" she said, her voice filled with truth and determination. She gently placed the dog back on the couch, "By the way...when do you turn human?" she finally asked.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:21 am

Agostina Enoch
⇣Occupation⇣
School Psychologist
User ImageUser Image

The pointed ears on her head twitched from the shouting and she leaned back slightly to get away from the loud noise. Even though Agostina already hates loud noises, being a dog made the noises louder due to the sensitive ears.
As the ghost ambushed the dog and cradled her, Agostina seemed unphased but also nostalgic. In her previous home, her owner had two kids and they did this time to time when she was off duty. It was almost comforting. "It's not that bad. I don't have an addiction towards sweets or anything, so it's fine" she said and fought her canine urge to lick the women's chick. Once Agostina was put down, she shook her body as her ID tag jingled. Then she sat her butt down and laid down, resting her head on her right paw. "Tonight, at midnight" she said. Agostina wasn't surprised that the ghost knew. She figured since she's a ghost and the headmasters mother, she knew most things about the staff and students here.

User ImageUser Image
⇢Get to know me⇠
⇣Mood⇣
Calm
⇣OOTD⇣
Service Dog Collar
ID Tag style
Color of Tag is silver
═══════════════
"Agostina"
"Psychologist"
"(insert school number)"
═══════════════

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OriginalAnus

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: eterminationD l Location ➤: Comfy Room l Company ➤: Agostina l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

"BUT STILL!" Cecile protested, she can't see herself in Agostina position if she were to turn into a Pug or Spitz if she were to turn into a dog. "And no chocolate!" she added in distress. She looked to the clock of the room then notice that it was one hour from now, "Oh~! I guess you have 1 hour left dear.~" she announced, she wondered how the dog would look like in human form, all she knows she would be a woman. Then click, "Would you appear with clothes on or without?" she asked, she knows some people around school that appear without clothes. She must say, it's definitely not pretty when their out in the open.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:51 pm

Agostina Enoch
⇣Occupation⇣
School Psychologist
User ImageUser Image

Agostina's eyes went to the clock on the wall when she was told there was 1 hour left. She then stood up and slowly got off the couch. "Without sadly. Which is why I like to get home earlier on these days" she said and gave a polite smile. She felt bad for slightly rushing the ghost but it wasn't really a true session. "You should come over next Wednesday, if you want. You can also bring those sweets you were talking about" she said nicely. Agostina sensed that the ghost wanted to see her in human form, but she wasn't ready for a visitor tonight.
Agostina then walked slowly towards the door and turned back to look at the ghost.

User ImageUser Image
⇢Get to know me⇠
⇣Mood⇣
Calm
⇣OOTD⇣
Service Dog Collar
ID Tag style
Color of Tag is silver
═══════════════
"Agostina"
"Psychologist"
"(insert school number)"
═══════════════

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OriginalAnus

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:42 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Comfy Room l Company ➤: Agostina l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

"Next Wednesday!? But that would take forever.~" Cecile whined like a child then slumped on the couch besides Agostina. She watched as the dog made her way to the door, for her departure. "Oh dear~" I don't do schedules~ I'll see if I see you~!" she cooed, she was going to wait until next week the see Agostina again. With that the ghost slow sunk down to the ground, when she was at at chin level above the floor. her hand popped up and waved frantically towards the psychologist, "Ta~ Ta~ Dear~" she cheered then finally sunk her body all the way down to the floor. She left a small bag Skittles Candy Fun Size Pack the original kind for the canine
+Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains: Cecile left Agonstina a treat XD

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:14 am

User ImageUser Image

Sanura followed the signs to they psychologist. She wasn't sure why she was here. Perhaps she had grown tired of hearing that she needed help and was curious as to what one could possibly do. As she walked towards the door she knocked loudly making sure that if anyone was in there they would definitely hear her. Part of her was telling her just to leave. It's not like she liked talking to people anyway, but it seemed her curiosity got the best of her as she stayed and waited for a response.
        User Image

OriginalAnus

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items