Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Psychology Department Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Agostina Enoch
⇣Occupation⇣
School Psychologist
User ImageUser Image

The shiba inu was comfortably curled up on the couch taking a small nap as she waited for any patient to come on through.
Agostina's ears perked up when she heard a knock and propped herself up, then she stretched her front paws and let out a big yawn. Agostina hopped off the couch and the tags on her collar jingled in the process. "Come in" she said loud enough for the person on the other side of the door to hear her.
A part of Agostina was a little nervous to find out the person's reaction towards the psychologist being a dog but she was still dazed from her nap to care. Agostina sat in the middle of her office, waiting for the person to come in and take one of the three seats.

User ImageUser Image
⇢Get to know me⇠
⇣Mood⇣
Calm + Dazed
⇣OOTD⇣
Service Dog Collar
⇣ID Tag Information in Spoiler⇣
ID Tag style
Color of Tag is silver
═══════════════
"Agostina"
"Psychologist"
"(insert school number)"
═══════════════

ezmii11-1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:52 pm

User ImageUser Image

Sanura heard a woman's voice and a small smile appeared on her face. Let's see whats so great about psychologists she thought to herself as she opened the door. However, she was quite baffled at the sight. Instead of some sort of human, there was a dog. She wasn't fond of dogs. "Ew.." she mumbled as she closed the door behind her. "Now, where is the psychologist?" She asked jokingly towards the dog.

User Image

OriginalAnus

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:35 pm

Agostina Enoch
⇣Occupation⇣
School Psychologist
User ImageUser Image

Agostina tilted her head to the right of her as she looked at the girl who entered. Automatically, Agostina felt unliked/unwanted by the girl, but Agostina didn't really mind. Straighting her head and standing up, she spoke, "Sorry to disappoint, but I'm her" she said and then decided She would take the seat near the window for her self.
The shiba inu hopped up onto the seat and sat with her back straight. "Take a seat" she said and pointed to the couch.
with her nose. Without waiting, agostina went ahead and started the session. "What brings you in today" she said calmly and stared at the patient

User ImageUser Image
⇢Get to know me⇠
⇣Mood⇣
Calm + Dazed
⇣OOTD⇣
Service Dog Collar
ID Tag style
Color of Tag is silver
═══════════════
"Agostina"
"Psychologist"
"(insert school number)"
═══════════════

ezmii11-1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:02 pm

User ImageUser Image

Sanura looked at the psychologist like as if she was some sort of joke. She sighed deeply before letting out some sort of defeated laugh. "You got to be kidding me.... What? Is this school so damn cheap they can't afford anything more than a dog....this is a joke" She stared at the dog in front of her. "I was curious to what a psychologist was capable of...if anything and now any small hope that I was willing to entertain is kind of gone" she smiled and tilted her head as if she was saying something nice. She wondered if the furball would attempt to defend herself or if she'd let Sanura step all over her.

User Image

OriginalAnus

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:21 pm

Agostina Enoch
⇣Occupation⇣
School Psychologist
User ImageUser Image

did you have any hope to begin with..she thought and stopped herself from rolling her eyes. Agostina took a deep breathe through her nose silently and exhaled as she kept her stare at the patient. "The school is fine finically. They decided on me because most patients are comfortable with me due to being a dog. It helps them relax" she said and gave a slight smile. "Now, please tell me why you're here. Don't waste my time" she said, managing to sound calm and polite. Agostina continued to wait patiently for her to take a seat and explain what's going on, or for her to go.

User ImageUser Image
⇢Get to know me⇠
⇣Mood⇣
Calm + Dazed
⇣OOTD⇣
Service Dog Collar
ID Tag style
Color of Tag is silver
═══════════════
"Agostina"
"Psychologist"
"(insert school number)"
═══════════════

ezmii11-1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:48 pm

User ImageUser Image

Sanura rolled her eyes. "Mhm...If you say so..." She walked around the office looking around a bit. "What happens if someone dislikes mutts? What then?" She challenged her. "What anyone with a fear of fleabags doesn't get any help?" she shook her head. She let out a deep sigh. The psychiatrists voice was calm and friendly yet her words seemed snarky to San. She let herself slump on a chair. "What if....I don't think I have a problems... but others do?"
        User Image

OriginalAnus

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:36 am

Agostina Enoch
⇣Occupation⇣
School Psychologist
User ImageUser Image

The canines eyes watched sanura as she walked around her small office, waiting to see if she would actually sit down. When Agostina heard San talk, her head slightly tilted up to pay attention. "They either learn to get over their fear or have a late night session with me on a Wednesday"she said calmly and smiled. preferably them getting over their fear... she thought to herself; Agostina would rather not waste her one time of the week where she's human helping someone with their problems.
"Almost every one has a problem or multiple. Small or big. Everyone has them"

User ImageUser Image
⇢Get to know me⇠
⇣Mood⇣
Calm + Dazed
⇣OOTD⇣
Service Dog Collar
ID Tag style
Color of Tag is silver
═══════════════
"Agostina"
"Psychologist"
"(insert school number)"
═══════════════

ezmii11-1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:35 am

User ImageUser Image

Sanura pondered on the information the woman had given her. Everyone has them huh? she mumbled the words more to herself than anyone else. It didn't take long before she began chuckling to herself. The female stretched and stood up from her chair. "Very well then I must be fine...and I don't like you ...so with that, I suppose I'll stop wasting your time" She turned to open the door and looked back towards psychiatrist. "Sorry" she said in a rather demeaning almost threatening like tone as she glared at her and gave her one last disgusted look before closing the door behind her.

User Image

OriginalAnus

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:12 am

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff