Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kathryn Dragonna
Crew

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:35 pm
♦ Welcome ♦

Welcome to Dragonna's Workshop! I will do my best to keep this first post updated with current open slots, but you can always ask me if you are unsure of the status listed!

-- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ --

Current Custom Slots ....... Closed - Working
Current Breeding Slots ....... Brokk Breedings
Current Bribe Slots ....... Open!

Post Map:
1 - Welcome
2 - Rules
3 - Custom Pricing
4 - Breeding Pricing
5 - Forms
6 - Samples
7 - Normal Slots
8 - Bribes
9 - Pet & Art Trades
10 - Reserved

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:52 pm
♦ Rules ♦

General Rules
1 - I won't start on your request until you start the trade. When your kitsu or eggs are finished, I'll accept the trade, so that's how you'll know to look for them!
2 - Keep in mind I do not do edits at this time, but there might come a time I do collaborating slots with an edited colorist. If this occurs we ask for detailed descriptions and reference images for edits.
3 - I'm willing to show you WIP pictures if you want, but if so, please tell me you want WIP's when you order. If you want WIP's, I'll send you a sketch and lineart before the final colored product. At any stage, you can ask me to change things and I'll work with you. Even if you don't request a WIP, I'm willing to change things to make you happy! Just please don't kill me with revisions, kay? XD
4 - I have a busy life at times. Please don't whine or complain if I take a while to finish your order! I promise it will get done!
5 - Pay attention to the instructions for my slots, as they'll be different sometimes!
6 - In general, if you got a custom or breeding the last time I had slots, you will not be able to get a slot the very next time. So, unless there's something special going on and I say it negates this rule, don't try twice in a row ... give others a chance!
7 - You may purchase customs for others or proxy for others in breedings, but you may not both get a slot and get someone else a slot. It's either/or.
8 - I take gold only for payment.
9 - All trades go to me, please!

Normal Slots
1 - I am not the best person for cosplays, but I love original characters and concepts if the fall into my ability level.
2 - Please don't whine at me to finish your custom or breeding faster. As stated above, I have real life obligations, so be aware that it could take some time before you decide to order from me!
3 - As a colorist, I have the right to reject any custom for whatever reason I see fit.
4 - Each person may only get one breeding slot at a time. So, please don't enter more than one pair at a time for my breedings (if there is a raffle or something) ... since that just makes it complicated D:
5 - Please do not request customs or breedings unless my workshop says Open in the title!

Bribes
1 - I love original characters and concepts and adore reference images! If you want cosplays I MAY take unedited ones through bribes, but they will be unedited ONLY!
2 - Please don't whine at me to finish your bribe faster. As stated above, I have real life obligations, so be aware that it could take some time before you decide to order from me!
3 - As a colorist, I have the right to reject any bribe for whatever reason I see fit.
4 - If I reject your bribe, please don't take it personally. I might simply have too much on my plate at the moment to take more work on, or i may not be able to do what you wish done! I do not want to give you something lesser than what you deserve!
6 - Bribes can consist of more then one cosplay. However, there is a maximum of 2 cosplays per bribe slot (there is no maximum for Original Characters for obvious reasons). For breeding bribes, you may offer for more than one kitsu pair. However, please don't try to kill me by asking me to do something like 5 breedings at once *cough*

Tips and Tricks
1 - I love reference images, and will try to follow them as closely as i can.
2 - I'm not big on clothing as markings, and since I do not do edits, cannot do clothing any other way, please keep this in mind.
3 - Don't be afraid to ask questions~ I only nibble a little. >.>
4 - Natural markings like spots are love, but I also do well with swirls and tribal. I can do a lot of things, so you can always try for it even if it isn't on my pref list!
5 - Generally, I like bribes to be base price + at least 50% of whatever that base price is.
6 - If you wish to bribe with items you can always check my wishlist on my profile.

Kathryn Dragonna
Crew

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna
Crew

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:53 pm
♦ Custom Pricing ♦

IGNORE THE PRICING BELOW!! For now, all of my customs will be Pay-What-You-Want, until the shop as a whole comes up with a new pricing scale to reflect inflation. Thanks!

Unedited Customs
Any of the stock items from the Item Store may be added to the order without counting as edits. If someone wants to do this, simply put the items in your form when you order. Adding stock items to customs at the time the custom is ordered is free :3

Normals & Subspecies Kitsusagi
150k - Adult only
250k - Anthro only
300k - Egg-Adult
500k - Egg-Anthro
200k - Nature's Best (adult normal and angelic lines only)

Flarei & Eclipsei Kitsusagi
250k - Adult only
400k - Egg-Adult
No Anthro Stage Available

Angelic & Nightmare Kitsusagi
300k - Adult Only
500k - Anthro Only
600k - Egg-Adult
1000k - Egg-Anthro

Seraphim & Fae Kitsusagi
600k - Adult Only
1000k - Egg-Adult
No Anthro Stage Available

Edits
For each edit category, the prices below are ADDED to the unedited cost. Same addition goes for growing kitsu

Minor Edits - +100k
Moderate Edits - +200k
Heavy Edits - +500k
Extreme Edits - +700k

This is here in case I ever do collaborating slots that can have edits  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:57 pm
♦ Breeding Pricing ♦

IGNORE THE PRICING BELOW!! For now, all of my customs will be Pay-What-You-Want, until the shop as a whole comes up with a new pricing scale to reflect inflation. Thanks!

Normals & Sub-species
3k per egg - have up to 4 eggs

Higher Races (Angelics, Nightmares, Fae & Seraphim)
20k for breeding - have no more than 2 eggs (price is the same whether edited or not edited)

Cosplays/Edited Kitsusagi
If at least one parent is minor edit; 5k per egg
If at least one parent is mod edit; 7k per egg
If at least one parent is heavy edit; 10k per egg
If at least one parent is extreme edit; 15k per egg

These type of kitsu will end up unedited with clothing as markings kind of adaptations. Enter edited/cosplay kitsusagi in my slots at your own risk!  

Kathryn Dragonna
Crew

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna
Crew

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:58 pm
♦ Forms ♦

Please use this form when you've scored a custom slot (event), are trying for open custom slots, or are making a bribe offer, thanks!

Custom Form
[b]Colorist:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b] normal/angelic/nightmare/etc
[b]Stages:[/b] one-stage (stage desired), growing, anthro, etc
[b]Cosplay/Edited?:[/b] y/n (if cosplay of an official character (not original character), please include the source & version of the character, i.e. Season 1, etc)
[b]Custom/Bribe?:[/b]
[b]References:[/b]

Colors/Description -
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Base:[/b]
[b]Markings:[/b]
[b]Markings Style:[/b]
[b]Any other specifics?: [/b]

[b]Price/Offer:[/b]

Please use the standard form from the Breeding Rules & Forms post when you've scored a breeding slot or are making a breeding bribe offer, thanks!

Just include your Bribe offer at the bottom if you are trying for a Bribe.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:00 pm
♦ Samples ♦
Old --> New

Unedited Kitsu

Cosplay & Edited Kitsu

Breedings

Events & Misc

Kathryn Dragonna
Crew

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna
Crew

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:02 pm
♦ Normal Slots/Worklist ♦

Status
Open for June
Next Opening: n/a

Custom Slots
None~

Breeding Slots
None~

Other Stuff
None~

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:07 pm
♦ Bribes ♦

Current Bribes
None~

Status
Open

Note: Bribes are almost ALWAYS open, unless something major is going on in real life and I know I won't have time. Bribes also may be closed from time to time if I have not met shop requirements for them to be open, etc etc.

Even so, if my bribes are open and I know I'm really busy, I might still decline more complicated things that would take a long time - since I don't want to make you wait insane periods of time to get your kitsu. However, if you don't mind waiting, please let me know when you make your offer!

Pricing
Please remember to check the Breeding Bribe Guide before asking for a breeding bribe. Most breeding bribes have special circumstances and are fairly hard to get just for a random couple or whatever.

As I said in the Rules section above, I generally like to be offered at least base price + 50% of that price for bribes. So, for example. Say that you want a cosplay on Angelic lines. The base price is 300k. Half of that is 150k. So a good price to start for a bribe would be 450k.

Even if bribes are not open, feel free to PM me anytime to ask for a quote, or something like "if I were to offer you this much for x, would you accept it?" However, when you PM, PLEASE put something in the title about Kitsu, since I do not always read my PMs even if i check them. I do not want to skip yours by accident!

Large Bribes
So you want more than one kitsu in a bribe? Sure! But please note that this sort of bribe will definitely take a while to complete! Also, the maximum number of kitsu that can be bribed for at one time is four. Please also remember that only 2 Cosplays can be bribed for at one time.

Wishlist
see profile

Kathryn Dragonna
Crew

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna
Crew

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:10 pm
♦ Pet & Art Trades ♦

If you're interested in trading art for kitsus, please mention that in a PM and give me some links to samples of your work~

Pet Trades are currently OPEN

Rules
1 - Same as for normal things, if you want to see WIP's, please let me know! However, either way, your kitsu will NOT be certed until I have seen your half of the trade, be it pet or art.
3 - Seraphim and Fae are not available through Pet Trades but all other species and options are.
4 - In general, if bribes are open, pet/art trades are open.
5 - Even trade, a growing cosplay kitsu for a growing cosplay pet, etc. Art trades and unique art pets are a different story entirely and this can be discussed.

Pet Wishlist
These are things I'd really like to have, so it's almost a guaranteed yes if you offer them!

Loki cosplays
Shadows of Africa
Soquili
Other Kitsu (as in, trades between other colorists)

Current Trades

Completed Trades
None yet!

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:11 pm
♦ Special Thanks ♦

A special thank you to Manda for letting me steal her workshop format  

Kathryn Dragonna
Crew

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna
Crew

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 2:30 pm
Custom slots are open for June! I will be taking 3 CC slots for sure, but will likely be taking more. Post away my little munchkins!  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 11:17 pm
Colorist: Joo
Owner: Meee
Name: tbd
Type: Dragon!
Stages: growing
Cosplay/Edited?: n
Custom/Bribe?: custom
References: CC

Colors/Description -
Eyes: CC
Base: CC
Markings: awesome
Markings Style: awesomer
Any other specifics?: pref on colors- black, blood red, gold.

Price/Offer: 5,000,000,000 (x2 for twins if you want!)
done  

magnadearel

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:40 pm
Colorist: kathryn dragonna
Owner: Tygress Dream
Name: Powder Salali
Type: eclipsei
Stages: adult
Cosplay/Edited?: n
Custom/Bribe?: custom
References: squirrel!, squirrelcha, horsey

Colors/Description -
Eyes: blue
Base: white
Markings: slate blue
Markings Style: stripe down his back... additional markings CC
Any other specifics?:

Price/Offer: 8bil
done  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:06 am
Colorist: Kathryn Dragonna
Owner: Ragers
Name: Sterling
Type: Celestial Kitsusagi
Stages: Adult
Cosplay/Edited?: No
Custom/Bribe?: Custom
References: None

Eyes: Yellow
Base: Blue
Markings: Yellow stars
Any other specifics?: Please use this palette?

Price/Offer: 10 bil
done  

Ragers

Kawaii Kitten

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:54 am
Colorist: Kathryn Dragonna